PDA

View Full Version : aw no not again. transgender student suing to use the other bathroom but rape etc?

Blake
06-11-2015, 02:37 PM
" RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A transgender teenager said in a lawsuit Thursday that he has been stigmatized by a policy that bars him from using the boys' restrooms at his eastern Virginia high school.The American Civil Liberties Union is representing Gavin Grimm in the lawsuit against the Gloucester County School Board. The complaint says Grimm, 16, used the communal restrooms without incident until the board, responding to complaints from local residents, adopted a policy in December requiring transgender students to use a private facility.

"To avoid the stigma of having to use separate restrooms, Gavin has tried to avoid using any restroom during the school day," the lawsuit says.The ACLU said the lawsuit is the first of its kind in Virginia, but several similar cases have been brought in other state courts and at least two in federal courts elsewhere.

Gloucester County Attorney Ted Wilmot, who represents the school board, said that he had not seen the complaint and that any comment would be premature. He said the board likely will discuss how to respond at its next meeting, set for June 18.According to the complaint, Grimm was designated female at birth but has a male gender identity. It says he has been diagnosed as having gender dysphoria, a medical condition characterized by distress stemming from conflict between a person's gender identity and the person's assigned sex at birth.

The lawsuit says Grimm started refusing to wear girls' clothes by age 6, and by ninth grade most of his friends were aware of his gender identity. He told his parents he was transgender in April 2014, and they took him to a psychologist who diagnosed his condition and developed a treatment plan that includes "social transition" to his gender identity...."

http://news.yahoo.com/transgender-student-sues-school-citing-restroom-policy-164240097.html

MultiTroll
06-11-2015, 02:40 PM
I will be checking for nutts soon.
http://wvec-download.edgesuite.net/video/20165255/20165255_Still.jpg

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 02:42 PM
wtf...I think I just heard that they are working to require places to have a separate bathroom for trannies. Now they don't want to use them?

and it's worried about the "stigma" of using the transgender bathroom? gotta pick something and go with it Nancy. can't decide to be a girl and then use the boys restroom. must want to look at peepees.

RD2191
06-11-2015, 02:45 PM
God can't come soon enough. Even if I don't make it just to rid the earth of these sick people.

Sportcamper
06-11-2015, 02:58 PM
God can't come soon enough. Even if I don't make it just to rid the earth of these sick people.

Every go to church on daylight savings & you forgot to change your clock…You arrive just 10 minutes early & the parking lot is completely empty…You get that sickening feeling that the rapture happened & you did not make the cut…I hate that….:lol

RD2191
06-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Every go to church on daylight savings & you forgot to change your clock…You arrive just 10 minutes early & the parking lot is completely empty…You get that sickening feeling that the rapture happened & you did not make the cut…I hate that….:lol
:lmaoI've had similar experiences even though I don't personally believe in the rapture.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 03:13 PM
:lmaoI've had similar experiences even though I don't personally believe in the rapture.

Me neither. But when I'm somewhere and no one is around, I sometimes think, "oh shit".

apalisoc_9
06-11-2015, 03:24 PM
As much as I agree with Robdiaz about these people being degenerates, the reality is that if look at the basic principle of Western society, people shouldn't really have issues with trannies at all...

RD2191
06-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Me neither. But when I'm somewhere and no one is around, I sometimes think, "oh shit".
:lmao

RD2191
06-11-2015, 03:28 PM
As much as I agree with Robdiaz about these people being degenerates, the reality is that if look at the basic principle of Western society, people shouldn't really have issues with trannies at all...
I really have no problems with trannies in general but where does it end? Will every person be able to choose if they are a man or a woman? Will a perv be able to say that he is a woman to get into the womens dressing room? What if a young lady wants to be seen by a woman doctor because of privacy issues yet it's really a man who claims to be a woman?

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 03:30 PM

I have a problem with businesses being forced to have a third bathroom for a group of people that make up less than 1% of the population. Shit doesn't ever end.
What if someone identifies themselves as a fucking gopher? Is there going to be a mandated, Gopher Room? Or in anticipation, will they just have a Rodent's Room?

RD2191
06-11-2015, 03:33 PM
I have a problem with businesses being forced to have a third bathroom for a group of people that make up less than 1% of the population. Shit doesn't ever end.
What if someone identifies themselves as a fucking gopher? Is there going to be a mandated, Gopher Room? Or in anticipation, will they just have a Rodent's Room?
:lmao:lmao

apalisoc_9
06-11-2015, 03:35 PM
I really have no problems with trannies in general but where does it end? Will every person be able to choose if they are a man or a woman? Will a perv be able to say that he is a woman to get into the womens dressing room? What if a young lady wants to be seen by a woman doctor because of privacy issues yet it's really a man who claims to be a woman?

Look around you Rob, humans don't identify themselves anymore based on what God has blessed them with. It's all about What WE want. It's been like this for years Rob, I suggest just Not giving a F anymore, IMO...

Blake
06-11-2015, 03:36 PM

Shit, if you're that miserable with people that aren't even bothering you just go be with god right now

RD2191
06-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Shit, if you're that miserable with people that aren't even bothering you just go be with god right now
:lolwho said I was miserable? I'm not you, Blake.

CavsSuperFan
06-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Who said I was miserable?

How can anyone be miserable when they are cruising to What a Burger on this bad boy....:smokin

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201207/2012-honda-ruckus-3_600x0w.jpg

RD2191
06-11-2015, 03:44 PM
How can anyone be miserable when they are cruising to What a Burger on this bad boy....:smokin

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201207/2012-honda-ruckus-3_600x0w.jpg
:lmaoMy Ruckus is the shit, tbh.

Blake
06-11-2015, 04:04 PM
:lolwho said I was miserable? I'm not you, Blake.

"god can't get here fast enough" means you're miserable with current state of things.

Feel free to backtrack tho

RD2191
06-11-2015, 04:12 PM
"god can't get here fast enough" means you're miserable with current state of things.

Feel free to backtrack tho
Lol, who said I was miserable?

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-11-2015, 04:22 PM

When I see those ISIS videos where they throw faggots over the sides of buildings just for being fags I start to wonder if Islamic immigration to this country is really that bad of a thing

Blake
06-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Lol, who said I was miserable?

Right, backtrack.

RD2191
06-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Right, backtrack.
Lol, no.

RD2191
06-11-2015, 04:36 PM
When I see those ISIS videos where they throw faggots over the sides of buildings just for being fags I start to wonder if Islamic immigration to this country is really that bad of a thing
:lol

Blake
06-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Lol, no.

Lol ok sure

RD2191
06-11-2015, 04:39 PM
Lol ok sure
Lol ok.

Malik Hairston
06-11-2015, 04:49 PM

:lol