PDA

View Full Version : Insider News (Sort of?)

SDRJR
06-11-2015, 04:06 PM
I was at the airport waiting to board my flight to Atlanta. I was taking a piss and look to my left and who do I see? .... Mr Andrew Monaco. I asked him about LaMarcus and he seemed really doubtful of him coming to SA. He said that he heard that he was leaning towards Dallas....he ALSO said that he (LA) told the ballboys and spurs staff that he could totally see himself playing in San Antonio the last time he was here.

As long as Timmy's back, i'm happy.

Donkeys.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 04:11 PM
I was at the airport waiting to board my flight to Atlanta. I was taking a piss and look to my left and who do I see? .... Mr Andrew Monaco. I asked him about LaMarcus and he seemed really doubtful of him coming to SA. He said that he heard that he was leaning towards Dallas....he ALSO said that he (LA) told the ballboys and spurs staff that he could totally see himself playing in San Antonio the last time he was here.

As long as Timmy's back, i'm happy.

Donkeys.

Did you offer to shake his weenie for him?

RD2191
06-11-2015, 04:14 PM
:lol7/10

Mikeanaro
06-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Did you offer to shake his weenie for him?
I wanna know that!

Mikeanaro
06-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Also, If any ¨superstar¨ that havent won shit wants to come fine, if not fuck off this mumbo jumbo over people coming to SA is getting old.

Budkin
06-11-2015, 04:39 PM
He'll choose the Mavs so he can be on a "contender."

RD2191
06-11-2015, 05:07 PM
Lma isn't coming to SA. One of the reasons he wants to leave Portland is because of his lack of fame and media recognition. He wants to be the man and get recognized for it. He sure as hell isn't going to get any of that in SA.

ducks
06-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Lma isn't coming to SA. One of the reasons he wants to leave Portland is because of his lack of fame and media recognition. He wants to be the man and get recognized for it. He sure as hell isn't going to get any of that in SA.
I suppose u talked to him on his cell phone last night

RD2191
06-11-2015, 06:33 PM
I suppose u talked to him on his cell phone last night
yes, i did.

K...
06-11-2015, 07:37 PM
Didn't Spurstalk get some ones phone number last year as part of the tspence debacle? Good times.

SilverSpur
06-11-2015, 08:18 PM
I don't see LA coming to SA. I see SA going after players like Omer Asik, Omri Casspi, Luis Scola, Ray Allen then next year add someone like Al Hortford, Nicolas Batum, David Lee, George Hill.
The salary cap will increase three straight years in a row. SA will plan for that and add players over three years while other teams will jump at the big names and over pay.
SA will also add through the draft and bring over at least one overseas player (DeShaun Thomas , Davis Bertran, Adam Hanga)
This rebuild will take two or three years but the winning ways will not skip a beat.

baseline bum
06-11-2015, 09:48 PM
I don't see LA coming to SA. I see SA going after players like Omer Asik, Omri Casspi, Luis Scola, Ray Allen then next year add someone like Al Hortford, Nicolas Batum, David Lee, George Hill.
The salary cap will increase three straight years in a row. SA will plan for that and add players over three years while other teams will jump at the big names and over pay.
SA will also add through the draft and bring over at least one overseas player (DeShaun Thomas , Davis Bertran, Adam Hanga)
This rebuild will take two or three years but the winning ways will not skip a beat.

Casspi, Scola, Allen? So they're going to chase shitty players?

Sean Cagney
06-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Casspi, Scola, Allen? So they're going to chase shitty players?

Basically if that is the case, doubt it though.