PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 2014 Spurs and now the 2015 Warriors..

Malik Hairston
06-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Honor watching them play basketball the way the game was meant to be played, tbh..

Ball movement, elite defense without needing handchecking and grabbing , no goons, 3-pointers, great teammates, no sociopaths, analytics, etc..

Real champions..the league is in good hands, tbh..

:lol lefty
:lol King

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:48 PM
How James passed that size egg is the amazing thing.

apalisoc_9
06-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Not over yet bro, but GSW is just way too good

Clipper Nation
06-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Gotta disagree with you on the Warriors not having grabbing on defense, "goons" or sociopaths, tbh. They also haven't won the series yet either, though Media is already sellin' their shit.

Bynumite
06-11-2015, 10:52 PM
7-22, 20 points :lmao Another mediocre shooting performance by the so called GOAT SF :wakeup

DMC
06-11-2015, 10:53 PM
How James passed that size egg is the amazing thing.
Wait now, you said they had GS beat. It was done. They figured them out, Delladova was the great white hope. Don't get all sideways on me.

DMC
06-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Gotta disagree with you on the Warriors not having grabbing on defense, "goons" or sociopaths, tbh. They also haven't won the series yet either, though Media is already sellin' their shit.
After every game 90% of the posters here change directions on the prediction.

Thread
Wait now, you said they had GS beat. It was done. They figured them out, Delladova was the great white hope. Don't get all sideways on me.

Never said such.

IronMexican
7-22, 20 points :lmao Another mediocre shooting performance by the so called GOAT SF :wakeup

That's mediocre if you're Kobe in game 7 of the 2010 finals. Those are awful shooting numbers.

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:55 PM

I started with State.

And I never change directions.

It's my religion.

Malik Hairston
06-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Not over yet bro, but GSW is just way too good
It has been over since the beginning, tbh:lol..it was fun watching LeBron win 2 games, but their strategy has left their guys gassed..Warriors are too deep..

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:59 PM
It has been over since the beginning, tbh:lol..it was fun watching LeBron win 2 games, but their strategy has left their guys gassed..Warriors are too deep..

I was fuckin' miserable.

hitmanyr2k
06-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Don't compare this weak sauce overrated chucking Warriors team to last years Spurs. Unlike GS, the Spurs actually had both an inside and outside game.

Stevie Johnson
06-11-2015, 11:03 PM
I started with State.

It's my religion.
You're with your fingertips hanging onto the rims of our wheels. You ain't a Warriors fan, bud. I can look right through you.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:04 PM
You're with your fingertips hanging onto the rims of our wheels. You ain't a Warriors fan, bud. I can look right through you.

Of course I ain't. I want Media to suffer at a LeBron loss. I made no pretense of it. It's all in the record.

InRareForm
06-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Klay Is a douche bag

midnightpulp
06-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Of course I ain't. I want Media to suffer at a LeBron loss. I made no pretense of it. It's all in the record.

But Media gonna cite the absence of Love and Irving and fete Lebron at loss for winning 2/3 games. You won't have the pleasure of watching them feed him a shit-sandwich.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:13 PM
But Media gonna cite the absence of Love and Irving and fete Lebron at loss for winning 2/3 games. You won't have the pleasure of watching them feed him a shit-sandwich.

That's part of my pleasure, see 'em scramble from one excuse to the next, see them descend on Blatt like locust, play the injury card, the officiating card. GD right. I want to see it all. I want the low tones on the TV nationally, and on my transistor locally.

James is just the vessel to my deliverance. I want to see & hear Media scurry like the vermin they are.

spurraider21
06-11-2015, 11:14 PM
Yep. As I said in another thread, the only guarantee about this series is the overreaction of posters here

Buddy Mignon
06-11-2015, 11:15 PM
That's part of my pleasure, see 'em scramble from one excuse to the next, see them descend on Blatt like locust, play the injury card, the officiating card. GD right. I want to see it all. I want the low tones on the TV nationally, and on my transistor locally.

James is just the vessel to my deliverance. I want to see & hear Media scurry like the vermin they are.

That's it Thread... they've earned it.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Yep. As I said in another thread, the only guarantee about this series is the overreaction of posters here

...& your mother breakin' wind Sunday dinner.

Splits
06-11-2015, 11:17 PM
What a terrible comparison. This GSW team is ugly on all fronts. Their offence is putrid. Their defense consists of random traps to get the ball out of LBJ hands and whoever is left open with a great shot bricks it because the Cavs are D-leaguers outside of Bron.

This is by far the worst basketball played in the Finals since 2010.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:18 PM

I'll just bet it is.

Buddy Mignon
06-11-2015, 11:18 PM
What a terrible comparison. This GSW team is ugly on all fronts. Their offence is putrid. Their defense consists of random traps to get the ball out of LBJ hands and whoever is left open with a great shot bricks it because the Cavs are D-leaguers outside of Bron.

By the last team that defended it?

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:21 PM
By the last team that defended it?

Damn, Luva just emptied both barrels on Splits.

My God!!!

Splits
06-11-2015, 11:22 PM
Yes, by far the 2010 Finals was the worst basketball we've seen since the late 70s. Horrible horrible product. Teams scoring in the 60s. Game 7 combining for 162 points. Just unbelievably awful basketball.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Yes, by far the 2010 Finals was the worst basketball we've seen since the late 70s. Horrible horrible product. Teams scoring in the 60s. Game 7 combining for 162 points. Just unbelievably awful basketball.

Splits, sweetheart, Luva just broke your fuckin' hole wide open.

ha, ha.

Splits
06-11-2015, 11:26 PM
Splits, sweetheart, Luva just broke your fuckin' hole wide open.

ha, ha.

Hahahahahahahaha repeat smack hahahahahahahahahah

OMG hahahahahaha

So funny hahahahahahahahha

lolololololooooooolllllllllllllllooooo

Hahahahahhahahahha

Repeat smack is so original!

Hole is broken! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Hahahahahahahaha repeat smack hahahahahahahahahah

OMG hahahahahaha

So funny hahahahahahahahha

lolololololooooooolllllllllllllllooooo

Hahahahahhahahahha

Repeat smack is so original!

Hole is broken! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

tee, hee.

Splits
06-11-2015, 11:28 PM
tee, hee.

Hahahahahaha

So funny!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

LOLOLOL your hole was broken because you only rang 5 times and Phil said something funny!!!! hahahahaha

Meanwhile:

You are Post-Pau, never showed your face in these parts when it was 4>3

Buddy Mignon
06-11-2015, 11:30 PM

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0614/nba_g_kobepostgm2_576.jpg

DMC
06-12-2015, 09:46 AM
I started with State.

It's my religion.
That's a blatant lie. I've exposed you multiple times trying to sneak over to the other side of the prediction. You giggle about it through false teeth and call it a joke, talk about tippy toeing through the tulips like it's cute to be a compulsive liar who's spent the better part of 20 years online trying to build a rep as a "solid troll". You get caught too easily and no, it's not a planned thing.

You and your ilk here are homeless. The team you rode in on has abandoned you. Now you're looking for new ones even if just as a temporary shelter from the rain of shit pouring down on your heads.

unleashbaynes
06-12-2015, 09:51 AM
GSW is fraudulent. Notice how the refs were raping the Cavs early to prevent them from playing the physical defense that has kept Curry in check. How the fuck are you gonna win when your best player is relying on making awful fucking shots?

AlexJones
06-12-2015, 01:16 PM
This year's Dubs are a lot more similar to the '11 Mavs than last year's Spurs tbh.. Both teams have a top 5 most efficient scorer of all time surrounded by elite role players that complement their games perfectly.. but if you take Steph or Dirk out, that team is extremely vulnerable and might not make the playoffs. Spurs were a lot more balanced in power from 1-9.