PDA

View Full Version : OT: Floyd is the world's #1 highest earning athlete in the world again

AlexJones
06-12-2015, 07:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHN2affWQAAsJ6T.png:large

More than the two povertyball faggots and LBJ/KD combined. And after Arum's jewing and the paid debts, gotta think Pac's not very high on this list

SupremeGuy
06-12-2015, 08:16 AM
But can he read?

Clipper Nation
06-12-2015, 09:14 AM
TBE

Clipper Nation
06-12-2015, 09:15 AM
But can he read?
He can read his bank statement just fine. :worthy:

SupremeGuy
06-12-2015, 09:39 AM
He can read his bank statement just fine. :worthy:I doubt that. :lol

06-12-2015, 05:18 PM
But can he read?
I would trade my literacy for $200,000,000 and so would you

SupremeGuy
06-12-2015, 08:09 PM
I would trade my literacy for $200,000,000 and so would youI don't know about that man... let's not pretend like there's not a good chance that he'll be broke a decade after his last fight either. Then he'll be poor and stupid, and that's as bad as it gets.

Mitch
06-12-2015, 08:21 PM
I don't know about that man... let's not pretend like there's not a good chance that he'll be broke a decade after his last fight either. Then he'll be poor and stupid, and that's as bad as it gets.

There's very little chance of it. He hired people to invest his money and it's well known that Mayweather owns lucrative commercial real-estate as a result.

SupremeGuy
06-12-2015, 09:10 PM
There's very little chance of it. He hired people to invest his money and it's well known that Mayweather owns lucrative commercial real-estate as a result.The motherfucker can't read. He's probably getting bent over by his financial advisers.

spurraider21
06-12-2015, 09:10 PM
The motherfucker can't read. He's probably getting bent over by his financial advisers.
based on his net worth, i think his advisors are doing well for him tbh... he's going to be fine

Mitch
06-12-2015, 09:13 PM
The motherfucker can't read. He's probably getting bent over by his financial advisers.

Al Hamon hasn't taken advantage of him, he's had all the opportunity to. There isn't anything that signs his net worth ever falling below 50m in the worst case scenario.

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2015, 09:14 PM
But can he read?

dont think u need to read to observe the photos in playgirl

Clipper Nation
06-12-2015, 09:27 PM

:lol It's hilarious how the haters keep buying that "can't read" schtick. Floyd is a genius and one of the greatest businessmen in sports. He's known as "Money" for a reason.

GoodOdor
06-12-2015, 09:29 PM
My nigga Fed cleaning up on the "good, clean family guy" sponsor money since his best buddy Tiger went down:lol

Mikeanaro
06-12-2015, 09:56 PM
Its not a big deal, he has half Lebronīs cock, money canīt buy schlong.

dg7md
06-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Can't read, a wife beater, wins fights through decisions.

Good thing the amount of money doesn't decide the level of respect one gets in society. Nobody likes Floyd for very good reasons. The fact he treats people like shit, especially women close to him, is one of the worst traits of a man you can possibly have.

Thebesteva
06-12-2015, 11:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHN2affWQAAsJ6T.png:large

More than the two povertyball faggots and LBJ/KD combined. And after Arum's jewing and the paid debts, gotta think Pac's not very high on this list

Congratulations on all your success AlexJones, your favorite athlete is a success story while you are still a failure in real life.

06-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Can't read, a wife beater, wins fights through decisions.

Good thing the amount of money doesn't decide the level of respect one gets in society. Nobody likes Floyd for very good reasons. The fact he treats people like shit, especially women close to him, is one of the worst traits of a man you can possibly have.
Well, yeah those are all valid knocks on him, but lol @ people who knock him on his education. As if they wouldn't trade in their student loans and degree to be as successful as him. I'm not saying he's a model human being, but some people are obnoxious.

Technique
06-13-2015, 01:09 AM
I can't hate on that nigga he started from the bottom now he here

apalisoc_9
06-13-2015, 01:18 AM
I can't hate on that nigga he started from the bottom now he here

Is that would you told Sam Dalembert when you went from getting fucked as a Bottom to getting buttfucked doggystyle?

Technique
06-13-2015, 02:12 AM
Bend over, I'll show you buttfucked doggystyle

lefty20
06-13-2015, 05:42 AM
lmfao @ an out of prime Fed beating LBJ and KD.

gnsf0946
06-13-2015, 06:44 AM
lmfao @ an out of prime Fed beating LBJ and KD.

The Jordan of tennis still kickin it

dg7md
06-13-2015, 06:49 AM
Well, yeah those are all valid knocks on him, but lol @ people who knock him on his education. As if they wouldn't trade in their student loans and degree to be as successful as him. I'm not saying he's a model human being, but some people are obnoxious.

Well, education and success as well as moral values don't really have to be one in the same. No money in the world would ever make me want to act or be as he is as a human being, if that's your point.

Sure it'd be nice to be as successful as he is, but by no way would I compromise what I know, how I am, just to have a ton of money and groupies. I'm doing well off right now doing things my way.

But honestly, it's weird he's making as much as he is, because boxing is pretty much a dead sport as a whole. There's something really suspicious about the money he makes and how he keeps it coming in.

06-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Well, education and success as well as moral values don't really have to be one in the same. No money in the world would ever make me want to act or be as he is as a human being, if that's your point.

Sure it'd be nice to be as successful as he is, but by no way would I compromise what I know, how I am, just to have a ton of money and groupies. I'm doing well off right now doing things my way.

But honestly, it's weird he's making as much as he is, because boxing is pretty much a dead sport as a whole. There's something really suspicious about the money he makes and how he keeps it coming in.Nah, I'm not saying someone would trade their moral values or personality for his success(although some might), but to the people who knock his education, I was saying they woould probably exchange their degree for his success.

Boxing is dead except for Floyd Mayweather fights, which is weird I agree, seeing as he's not a heavyweight and usually has boring fights. His promotional team did a great job marketing him, and I think his undefeated record(even though it doesn't matter much in boxing) helps as well as far marketing to casual boxing fans.