PDA

View Full Version : ESPN FC

Infinite_limit
06-13-2015, 12:17 AM
Anyone else watch this show [weekdays @ 3PM and 10PM on weekends]?
'The Locker Room' on beIN sport was also good but I no longer have that channel.
'Football Gods' is also chill but more humor based

Anyway, with the Womens World Cup occurring they have a lot of women appearing. Oh my, those legs

lefty
06-13-2015, 12:42 AM
This show sucks tbh :lol
shitty takes :lol

FlAVaK
06-13-2015, 12:44 AM
Thought one of your threads would be the right place for this. And since this is about espnfc, this article double-fits:

The pitch in Split, Croatia, appeared to show the pattern of a swastika during Friday's Euro 2016 qualifier. (http://www.espnfc.com/croatia/story/2489170/croatia-could-face-sanction-for-swastika-on-field-vs-italy)

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i/?img=/photo/2015/0612/soc_a_croatia_mb_1296x729.jpg&w=738&site=espnfc

Technically speaking, a chemical agent was used on the field 24 to 48 hours before the kick-off, timed to be visible during the qualifying match.

lefty
06-13-2015, 01:01 AM
I think there was a UFO parked there

I also see a map

Infinite_limit
06-13-2015, 01:10 AM
How long have you watched? It's the off-season right now. Their better opinions aren't in studio.

ESPN FC is EPL bias
Locker Room is La Liga
Football Gods is a little of both but La Liga

Infinite_limit
06-13-2015, 01:12 AM
Thought one of your threads would be the right place for this. And since this is about espnfc, this article double-fits:

The pitch in Split, Croatia, appeared to show the pattern of a swastika during Friday's Euro 2016 qualifier. (http://www.espnfc.com/croatia/story/2489170/croatia-could-face-sanction-for-swastika-on-field-vs-italy)

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i/?img=/photo/2015/0612/soc_a_croatia_mb_1296x729.jpg&w=738&site=espnfc
Ya, before a match where fans were banned because of racism. Croatia is fortunate they are a solid football tradition or else FIFA would give them the death penalty

lefty
06-13-2015, 01:13 AM
How long have you watched? It's the off-season right now. Their better opinions aren't in studio.

ESPN FC is EPL bias
Locker Room is La Liga
Football Gods is a little of both but La Liga
I watched some during the season

It sucks tbh their articles are even worse

resistanze
06-13-2015, 09:17 AM

Shaka Hislop :lol
Alejandro Moreno :lol
Shitty ex-players insulting players x10 their skill :lol
remainin british pundits no one cares about :lol

lefty
06-13-2015, 11:01 AM

:lol still following them on Twitter?

Infinite_limit
06-13-2015, 12:59 PM
You can't deny it's funny to watch

What are your - Go to shows? BBC has a show but the name escapes me. Usually just interviewing EPL players

resistanze
06-13-2015, 02:15 PM
You can't deny it's funny to watch

What are your - Go to shows? BBC has a show but the name escapes me. Usually just interviewing EPL players

Their website is better than the show, that's for sure.

I like seeing them talk about footfall as I see the NBA on TNT crew. Mostly entertainment.

resistanze
06-13-2015, 02:15 PM
:lol still following them on Twitter?

Those scrubs? Never did.

And god knows if I remember my Twitter handle, haven't used that since 2012 :lol

lefty
06-13-2015, 06:27 PM
Those scrubs? Never did.

And god knows if I remember my Twitter handle, haven't used that since 2012 :lol
Liar

A few months ago you said you had Talon and followed ESPN FC

Don't try me, I can find the post

resistanze
06-14-2015, 09:25 AM
Liar

A few months ago you said you had Talon and followed ESPN FC

Don't try me, I can find the post

Meh thought you meant Haka Hislop and Alejandro on my feed. Yes ESPNFC twitter just reports transfer news so who cares.

My hacked Talon has been dead for at least a year, you can go ahead and find it. I just use the THESCORE app now.

lefty
06-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Meh thought you meant Haka Hislop and Alejandro on my feed. Yes ESPNFC twitter just reports transfer news so who cares.

My hacked Talon has been dead for at least a year, you can go ahead and find it. I just use the THESCORE app now.

I WILL FIND IT

unleashbaynes
06-14-2015, 12:15 PM
:cry football was better in the 90s :cry