PDA

View Full Version : OT: Any of you guys ever have dreams of SpursTalk, tbh?

Malik Hairston
06-13-2015, 03:25 AM
:lol I had this nightmare like 10 mins ago, tbh..

Serious, everything was going well in my dream until I created a thread on ST that only got 7 replies..actually woke me up and startled me:wow..

Has anything like that ever happened to you?:lol

Mikeanaro
06-13-2015, 03:41 AM
Not yet tbh, but I have dreamed about videogames, like playing some hot shit game for a couple hours and then dreaming about it.

Bynumite
06-13-2015, 03:41 AM
I bet you had a wet dream about Lebeta's baby dick last night seeing as you're into athlete dick selfies.

AlexJones
06-13-2015, 04:41 AM
Not yet tbh, but I have dreamed about videogames, like playing some hot shit game for a couple hours and then dreaming about it.

What game, bro?

06-13-2015, 04:55 AM
Damn your nightmare is about to come to life

IronMexican
06-13-2015, 07:59 AM
I just had a crazy nightmare that my baby mom's was chasing following me everywhere in her car. :lol she can't even drive.

apalisoc_9
06-13-2015, 10:57 AM
yeah, funny and scary dream really..

One late night I was browsing through spurstalk Club forums and stumbled upon the get together thread. I think one of the posters was hitting on MrsMaalox and Ashbeigh, was funny..So I went to sleep after and had a wet dream/nightmare.

In my dream I was an Spurstalk gathering and there I met with Mrsmaalox and Ashbeigh..Them Sloots for some reason wanted to have sex, and in my dream we ended up going to ashbeigh place for a threesome...Just when everything was heating up the ladies took their clothes off and I saw the most disgusting shit ever..I'm talking melting cheese on their bodies, and the saggiest of titts. when they took of their panties they had diapers and shit that was emanating a putrid stench .. I was so grossed out I left the plane and went straight to the airport. Bought tickets back to Canada and flew away.

I'm not making this up..Srs I had a dream like this two years ago

Jeff Van Gundy
06-13-2015, 11:30 AM
Here's your 7th reply, now fuck off faggot

Mikeanaro
06-13-2015, 01:11 PM
What game, bro?
Scarface and GTA Vice City comes to my mind, but when I was a kid I had some double dragon dreams too during the arcade heydays.

Malik Hairston
06-13-2015, 01:43 PM
I just had a crazy nightmare that my baby mom's was chasing following me everywhere in her car. :lol she can't even drive.

:lol I have the "being chased" nightmare all the time, tbh..same with the drowning nightmare, as well..

Malik Hairston
06-13-2015, 01:43 PM
yeah, funny and scary dream really..

One late night I was browsing through spurstalk Club forums and stumbled upon the get together thread. I think one of the posters was hitting on MrsMaalox and Ashbeigh, was funny..So I went to sleep after and had a wet dream/nightmare.

In my dream I was an Spurstalk gathering and there I met with Mrsmaalox and Ashbeigh..Them Sloots for some reason wanted to have sex, and in my dream we ended up going to ashbeigh place for a threesome...Just when everything was heating up the ladies took their clothes off and I saw the most disgusting shit ever..I'm talking melting cheese on their bodies, and the saggiest of titts. when they took of their panties they had diapers and shit that was emanating a putrid stench .. I was so grossed out I left the plane and went straight to the airport. Bought tickets back to Canada and flew away.

I'm not making this up..Srs I had a dream like this two years ago

:lol..

m>s
06-13-2015, 01:44 PM
You're probably taking this place too seriously op, try relaxation techniques to help you unwind before sleep

DMC
06-13-2015, 01:58 PM
I had a dream that one day little white children and little black children would walk hand in hand, and not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. Then I woke up and remembered I was white and thought "fuck that'.

Franklin
06-13-2015, 08:49 PM
the worst dream I've had about spurstalk was that the place was gone forever :depressed:

Arcadian
06-13-2015, 11:55 PM
Any of you guys ever have dreams of SpursTalk, tbh? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249403&p=8047918)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDgq-K2oYLo