PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Last Time I Played At This Gym Two Old Men Wanted To Fight Me

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2015, 11:10 AM
Headed out soon....but last time I was given these two old men on the opposing team the business...from deep and in the paint....basically I learned this move from Kobe where I set up from the free throw line post them up two more feet in the paint, a quick bump off them and go up over the top for the quick jumper...easy work tbh....

Last time these two old ass niggas got pissed cuz I hit like 9 shots in a row all jumpers...and drove baseline on this one dude for the layup finish..he actually tried to block my shot...:lol big fucking FAIL... Then they want to start talking shit about bringing their sons out with them this week... I told them to bring the muthafuckers Im not tripping at all..me and the homies ready for they sorry asses :lol

Koolaid _Man

Silver&Black
06-13-2015, 11:12 AM
Learned from Kobe = Stolen from Jordan

m>s
06-13-2015, 11:25 AM
I see you got a little gas money to go to the gym now that you got that job

Arcadian
06-13-2015, 12:21 PM
Let's be honest. You probably said something faggy and deserved to get your ass kicked. And you probably would get your ass kicked by an old man if they had wanted to. :lol Faggot.

Expert
06-13-2015, 02:53 PM
You mean Jim's. You were at Jim's and you ate 9 biscuits in a row and then mainlined bacon grease.

hooperflash
06-13-2015, 06:05 PM
You mean Jim's. You were at Jim's and you ate 9 biscuits in a row and then mainlined bacon grease.

:lol good one