PDA

View Full Version : OT: M>s Posts Like An Angry Black Man

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Like Trill said..his name is Darrell...and the way he posts its clear he's an angry black man...he made the comment recently that black women feed him all the time...those black women feeding him are his 350lb mama..his 400lb sister and 280lb granny...

He's angry because he lives in the ghetto and it's frustrating to live around thugs and scared to drive home everyday from his job at Macy's....

I get it M>s I feel your pain bro....i remember you used to claim blood now you claim Nazi...you're all over the map bro...

But you can change your life bro...believe in yourself and save your checks while you're living at home...before you know it. You'll find yourself having things...you still wont get no pussy because you're fat and ugly but it will be a good start for you...:toast

Kool Bob Love
06-13-2015, 07:59 PM
I just hope he doesn't shoot up a movie theater anytime soon. Thinking about seeing Jurassic world.

but you know sawm gonna sawm.

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2015, 08:10 PM
I just hope he doesn't shoot up a movie theater anytime soon. Thinking about seeing Jurassic world.

but you know sawm gonna sawm.

He's not a sawm...he's a SABB...socially awkward black bitch....

m>s
06-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Glad to know you're thinking of me tbh. Who makes more, my Macy's job or your new legal secretary position?

K...
06-13-2015, 09:09 PM
So M>s stands for Macy's over Sears. Lol that's more sense than mavs over spurs

HemisfairArena
06-13-2015, 09:24 PM
Cannot believe you let that faggot get under your skin so much that you made a counter thread,,,,,,lmao.

Alex's foreskin
06-13-2015, 09:25 PM
This Nigga got rejected from MySpace and eharmony hoes :lmao

Silver&Black
06-13-2015, 09:51 PM
Cannot believe you let that faggot get under your skin so much that you made a counter thread,,,,,,lmao.

:lmao

Franklin
06-13-2015, 10:02 PM
A Macy's job doesn't sound like a great one for a badass accountant imho. Why not investment banks or securities traders tbh?

Nero5
06-14-2015, 05:53 AM
well what do you know - he posts outside of the political threads...amazing, never thought he had the intellect for it.

PingPong
06-14-2015, 01:29 PM

:lmao:lmao