PDA

View Full Version : My Final Thoughts On Why Evolution Is Just A Fairy Tale For Adults

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 02:55 PM
The theory of evolution is false. It is simply not true. Actually, it is just a fairy tale for adults based on ancient pagan religious philosophy that hundreds of millions of people around the world choose to believe with blind faith.

Most Americans would be absolutely shocked to learn that most of what is taught as “truth” about evolution is actually the product of the overactive imaginations of members of the scientific community. They so badly want to believe that it is true that they will go to extraordinary lengths to defend their fairy tale.

They keep insisting that the theory of evolution has been “proven” and that it is beyond debate. Meanwhile, most average people are intimidated into accepting the “truth” about evolution because they don’t want to appear to be “stupid” to everyone else.

#1 If the theory of evolution was true, we should have discovered millions upon millions of transitional fossils that show the development of one species into another species. Instead, we have zero.

#2 When Charles Darwin came up with his theory, he admitted that no transitional forms had been found at that time, but he believed that huge numbers certainly existed and would eventually be discovered (http://deeptruths.com/articles/big_lie_exposed.html)…

#3 Even some of the most famous evolutionists in the world acknowledge the complete absence of transitional fossils in the fossil record. For example, Dr. Colin Patterson, former senior paleontologist of the British Museum of Natural History and author of “Evolution”once wrote the following (http://creation.com/that-quote-about-the-missing-transitional-fossils)…

“I fully agree with your comments about the lack of direct illustration of evolutionary transitions in my book. If I knew of any, fossil or living, I would certainly have included them …. I will lay it on the line – there is not one such fossil for which one could make a watertight argument.”

#4 Stephen Jay Gould, Professor of Geology and Paleontology at Harvard University, once wrote the following (http://creation.com/gould-grumbles-about-creationist-hijacking) about the lack of transitional forms…

“The absence of fossil evidence for intermediary stages between major transitions in organic design, indeed our inability, even in our imagination, to construct functional intermediates in many cases, has been a persistent and nagging problem for gradualistic accounts of evolution.”

#5 Evolutionist Stephen M. Stanley of Johns Hopkins University has also commented (http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/ReferencesandNotes21.html) on the stunning lack of transitional forms in the fossil record…

“In fact, the fossil record does not convincingly document a single transition from one species to another.”

#6 If “evolution” was happening right now, there would be millions of creatures out there with partially developed features and organs. But instead there are none.

#7 If the theory of evolution was true, we should not see a sudden explosion of fully formed complex life in the fossil record. Instead, that is precisely what we find.

#8 The sudden appearance of complex life in the fossil record is so undeniable that even Richard Dawkins (http://www.bible.ca/tracks/fossil-record.htm) has been forced to admit it…

“It is as though they [fossils] were just planted there, without any evolutionary history. Needless to say this appearance of sudden planting has delighted creationists.

Both schools of thought (Punctuationists and Gradualists) despise so-called scientific creationists equally, and both agree that the major gaps are real, that they are true imperfections in the fossil record.

The only alternative explanation of the sudden appearance of so many complex animal types in the Cambrian era is divine creation and both reject this alternative.”

#9 Nobody has ever observed macroevolution take place in the laboratory or in nature. In other words, nobody has ever observed one kind of creature turn into another kind of creature. The entire theory of evolution is based on blind faith.

#10 The odds of even a single sell “assembling itself” by chance are so low that they aren’t even worth talking about. The following is an excerpt from Jonathan Gray’s book entitled “The Forbidden Secret (http://books.google.com/books?id=f16kK5zk5cMC&pg=PA43&lpg=PA43&dq=Even+the+simplest+cell+you+can+conceive+of+woul d+require+no+less+than+100,000+DNA+base+pairs+and+ a+minimum+of+about+10,000+amino+acids,+to+form+the +essential+protein+chain.+Not+to+mention+the+other +things+that+would+also+be+necessary+for+the+first +cell.&source=bl&ots=VFrEn8RL_l&sig=qbbwE7uqNtoQS0i6_NbZR2Vs5PU&hl=en&sa=X&ei=lcnNUoCIMor7oATc5YLIBg&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Even%20the%20simplest%20cell%20you%20can%20conce ive%20of%20would%20require%20no%20less%20than%2010 0%2C000%20DNA%20base%20pairs%20and%20a%20minimum%2 0of%20about%2010%2C000%20amino%20acids%2C%20to%20f orm%20the%20essential%20protein%20chain.%20Not%20t o%20mention%20the%20other%20things%20that%20would% 20also%20be%20necessary%20for%20the%20first%20cell .&f=false)“…

Even the simplest cell you can conceive of would require no less than 100,000 DNA base pairs and a minimum of about 10,000 amino acids, to form the essential protein chain. Not to mention the other things that would also be necessary for the first cell.

Bear in mind that every single base pair in the DNA chain has to have the same molecular orientation (“left-hand” or “right hand”)? As well as that, virtually all the amino acids must have the opposite orientation. And every one must be without error.
“Now,” explained Larry, “to randomly obtain those correct orientations, do you know your chances? It would be 1 chance in 2110,000, or 1 chance in 1033,113!

“To put it another way, if you attempted a trillion, trillion, trillion combinations every second for 15 billion years, the odds you would achieve all the correct orientations would still only be one chance in a trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion … and the trillions would continue 2755 times!

“It would be like winning more than 4700 state lotteries in a row with a single ticket purchased for each. In other words…impossible.”

#11 Darwinists believe that the human brain developed without the assistance of any designer. This is so laughable it is amazing that there are any people out there that still believe this stuff. The truth is that the human brain is amazingly complex.

The following is how a PBS documentary described the complexity of the human brain (http://www.remnantofgod.org/creation.htm): “It contains over 100 billion cells, each with over 50,000 neuron connections to other brain cells.”

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/44-reasons-why-evolution-is-just-a-fairy-tale-for-adults

Blake
06-14-2015, 03:06 PM
Lol truthwins.com

Silver&Black
06-14-2015, 03:16 PM
Lol truthwins.com

It's better than gamefaqs.com or ign.com

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 03:17 PM
Lol truthwins.com

2 words....

Transitional Fossils

They dont exist therefore evolution = false

Avante
06-14-2015, 03:24 PM
Anyone who actually believes we can trace our ancestry back to a fish, is one dumb fuck.

When reading about the theory of evolution, you are constantly reading....a good chance....we are led to believe. A total load of bullshit, how anyone could buy that fantasy, ???????????

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 03:33 PM
Anyone who actually believes we can trace our ancestry back to a fish, is one dumb fuck.

When reading about the theory of evolution, you are constantly reading....a good chance....we are led to believe. A total load of bullshit, how anyone could buy that fantasy, ???????????

:toast Cherry boy cosigns :lol

Avante
06-14-2015, 03:44 PM
:toast Cherry boy cosigns :lol

I just mess with ya bro, I know you're a stud, just a little one:toast

DJR210
06-14-2015, 03:50 PM
I just mess with ya bro, I know you're a stud, just a little one:toast

Get a room twinks

Avante
06-14-2015, 03:59 PM
Get a room twinks

Don't be calling me a...twink....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Little man, what's a twink?

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 08:19 PM

When reading about the theory of evolution, you are constantly reading....a good chance....we are led to believe. A total load of bullshit, how anyone could buy that fantasy, ???????????You never read anything about the theory of evolution.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 08:21 PM
2 words....

Transitional Fossils

They dont exist therefore evolution = falseAre you saying every fossil that has ever been formed has been uncovered and cataloged?

And that every thing that has ever lived became a fossil?

Because no.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 08:28 PM
Are you saying every fossil that has ever been formed has been uncovered and cataloged?

And that every thing that has ever lived became a fossil?

Because no.

Chumpdumper please stop insulting our intelligence with your spin games....there are millions of species and yet not one transitional fossil? Where are they chumper?

Fact is...
Paleontologist Mark Czarnecki, an evolutionist, once commented (http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/fossils/missing-links/abrupt/) on the fact that complex life appears very suddenly in the fossil record…

“A major problem in proving the theory has been the fossil record; the imprints of vanished species preserved in the Earth’s geological formations. This record has never revealed traces of Darwin’s hypothetical intermediate variants – instead species appear and disappear abruptly, and this anomaly has fueled the creationist argument that each species was created by God.”

Evolutionist Stephen M. Stanley of Johns Hopkins University has also commented (http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/ReferencesandNotes21.html) on the stunning lack of transitional forms in the fossil record…

“In fact, the fossil record does not convincingly document a single transition from one species to another.”

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Evolutionists would have us believe that there are nice, neat fossil layers with older fossils being found in the deepest layers and newer fossils being found in the newest layers. This simply is not true at all (http://www.creationworldview.org/articles_view.asp?id=31)…

The fossil layers are not found in the ground in the nice neat clean order that evolutionists illustrate them to be in their textbooks. There is not one place on the surface of the earth where you may dig straight down and pass through the fossil layers in the order shown in the textbooks. The neat order of one layer upon another does not exist in nature. The fossil bearing layers are actually found out of order, upside down (backwards according to evolutionary theory), missing (from where evolutionists would expect them to be) or interlaced (“younger” and “older” layers found in repeating sequences). “Out of place” fossils are the rule and not the exception throughout the fossil record.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Chumpdumper please stop insulting our intelligence with your spin games....there are millions of species and yet not one transitional fossil? Where are they chumper?

Fact is...
Paleontologist Mark Czarnecki, an evolutionist, once commented (http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/fossils/missing-links/abrupt/) on the fact that complex life appears very suddenly in the fossil record…

“A major problem in proving the theory has been the fossil record; the imprints of vanished species preserved in the Earth’s geological formations. This record has never revealed traces of Darwin’s hypothetical intermediate variants – instead species appear and disappear abruptly, and this anomaly has fueled the creationist argument that each species was created by God.”

Evolutionist Stephen M. Stanley of Johns Hopkins University has also commented (http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/ReferencesandNotes21.html) on the stunning lack of transitional forms in the fossil record…

Just answer these questions:

1) Has every living thing that has ever been on the earth turned into a fossil?

Yes or no.

2) Has every fossil that has ever been formed been discovered and cataloged?

Yes or no.

Very simple.

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 08:44 PM
Chump, even if the answers to your questions are no and no, there should still be ample numbers of transitional species found in the fossil record. And there simply isnt a single fucking one. Case closed.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 08:48 PM
Chump, even if the answers to your questions are no and no, there should still be ample numbers of transitional species found in the fossil record. And there simply isnt a single fucking one. Case closed.Says who?

Where should they be specifically? What location and what elevation?

Since you know where everything should be, let the rest of the world know.

lol case closed -- that's all you reactionaries want to do; shut down debate and discovery and progress.

It's OK man -- evolution doesn't necessarily preclude the Jesus.

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 08:53 PM
Given that there should be multiple transitional species for every species that ever existed, they should permeate the record from the start. A case for evolution requires transition from the first specie to the current. You should be able to look at the oldest record, as well as look at the local zoo, and see transitional species. But there has never been one on record.

Name one, chump.

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 08:54 PM
Ill wait.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 08:56 PM
Given that there should be multiple transitional species for every species that ever existed, they should permeate the record from the start. A case for evolution requires transition from the first specie to the current. You should be able to look at the oldest record, as well as look at the local zoo, and see transitional species. But there has never been one on record.

Name one, chump.You said yourself not every being becomes a fossil and not every fossil has been discovered.

Hell, you could have burned a transitional organism in your Ford Fiesta today.

What is your investment in hoping the theory of evolution is wrong anyway?

Why does it threaten you and make you so "case closed" angry?

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 08:57 PM
Still waiting.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:02 PM
Still waiting.I'm still waiting for you to realize you already stipulated to the missing records.

I have no problems with uncertainties and unknowns.

Just tell me why you get so worked up about it?

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 09:06 PM
Ill wait. We can close the case till then.

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Dont ask me to prove your case, chump. You...as the evolution theory advocate...must do that for yourself.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:10 PM
Ill wait. We can close the case till then.You can't close it. That's the beautiful part of it.

New fossils are discovered.

New connections are made.

Every day.

Why does this anger you so much that you want to shut it down?

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm glad that I could help diffuse this evolution lie. I've never seen Chumper melting down and pivoting like this....now all we need is DMC to join the party..

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Dont ask me to prove your case, chump. You...as the evolution theory advocate...must do that for yourself.I didn't ask you to prove anything.

I'm asking why you feel so threatened by a theory.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm glad that I could help diffuse this evolution lie. I've never seen Chumper melting down and pivoting like this....now all we need is DMC to join the party..There's no pivoting.

Not all the evidence is in. Probably will never be completely complete.

And that's OK.

I don't know why that makes people like you melt down and start angry threads.

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 09:16 PM
There's hundreds of years of evidence that has been discovered, but not a single transitional species. How many more centuries will it take to find evidence of evolution, chump?

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 09:18 PM
There's no pivoting.

Not all the evidence is in. Probably will never be completely complete.

And that's OK.

I don't know why that makes people like you melt down and start angry threads.

This isnt an angry thread Chumper..just sticking and moving with the facts my friend

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:19 PM
There's hundreds of years of evidence that has been discovered, but not a single transitional species. How many more centuries will it take to find evidence of evolution, chump?Who knows knows? We really haven't been looking that long. And as you agreed, the transitional animal could be making up part of the computer you're using.

Go ahead and tell us your theory of the development of life and provide all your evidence for it.

I'll wait for you.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:20 PM
This isnt an angry thread Chumper..just sticking and moving with the facts my friendJust copying and pasting.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 09:21 PM
There's hundreds of years of evidence that has been discovered, but not a single transitional species. How many more centuries will it take to find evidence of evolution, chump?

All we're asking for is one.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:24 PM
All we're asking for is one.Hey, I'm waiting for just one messiah to return.

If it doesn't happen before I go to work tomorrow, there is no God.

Deal?

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 09:24 PM
Just copying and pasting.

The truth

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:25 PM
The truthScience is fine with uncertainty. That's why there is science.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 09:26 PM
Hey, I'm waiting for just one messiah to return.

If it doesn't happen before I go to work tomorrow, there is no God.

Deal?
Defend your position dont pivot

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 09:27 PM
So you admit you dont yet have any evidence to present to support evolution, and you admit that you have no eta, because for all you know my computer ate your homework.

Sounds like case closed for the time being. Try again in the next century?

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Defend your position dont pivoti just showed you how stupid your demands are.

So you admit you dont yet have any evidence to present to support evolution, and you admit that you have no eta, because for all you know my computer ate your homework.

Sounds like case closed for the time being. Try again in the next century?There is plenty of evidence to support evolution.

And try as you might, you can't close the case.

Now tell me what your theory of the development of life is and provide all your evidence for it.

Or is that :cry case closed :cry forever?

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Science is fine with uncertainty. That's why there is science.

Only when presented with it's own bullshit....

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Only when presented with it's own bullshit....No, science came about because there was and is uncertainty.

lol just the word science makes you insane.

unforeseen
06-14-2015, 09:32 PM
:lol While those that believe a higher power that controls everything are living in reality.

cantthinkofanything
06-14-2015, 09:41 PM
This isnt an angry thread Chumper..just sticking and moving with the facts my friend

Something doesn't seem right. I mean I'm sure evolution is what happened so I'm sure they have some of these transitional fossils somewhere. Maybe at the Smithsonian.

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 09:49 PM
But science, as it is based on empirical evidence, does not support your theory. So how does science arise in the issue of proving evolution? Quick answer: it doesnt.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:51 PM
But science, as it is based on empirical evidence, does not support your theory.Sure it does. It's just not complete. Science is all about making and testing theories.
So how does science arise in the issue of proving evolution? Quick answer: it doesnt.What do you mean by "arise"?

Like Jesus?

I can't help but notice you are completely silent about your personal theory of the development of life.

If you have none, that's cool. Don't get angry at the people who do.

dg7md
06-14-2015, 09:54 PM
:lol not believing in evolution.

Do people know that dogs are practically living proof of evolution? Dog breeds, anyone? Selective breeding, different species forming out of traits inherited from other species.

:lol Religious people.

RD2191
06-14-2015, 09:57 PM
:lol not believing in evolution.

Do people know that dogs are practically living proof of evolution? Dog breeds, anyone? Selective breeding, different species forming out of traits inherited from other species.

:lol Religious people.
how does that equal a fish turning into a rat into a lemur into a monkey into a human?

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 09:59 PM
how does that equal a fish turning into a rat into a lemur into a monkey into a human?lol you think that is the theory of evolution?

No fucking wonder.

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Even chump knows that dogs cross breeding has never resulted in a new species which can no longer be classified as a dog. This is common sense stuff.

RD2191
06-14-2015, 10:01 PM
lol you think that is the theory of evolution?
it is. a very loose way of defining it but when it comes down to it that's what the theory defines.

dg7md
06-14-2015, 10:02 PM
how does that equal a fish turning into a rat into a lemur into a monkey into a human?

First, humans are more related to apes than monkeys (shares most of the same DNA, very little differences), and monkeys are different.

Second, humans are not related to apes as we know them now, nor is it always progressively reaching a higher point up the ladder of species. Think billions of years, what we know as "apes" now varied differently through the years of living. What we, and our ancenstors evolved from, are vastly different species than what we see today.

Evolution has nothing to do with fish turning into rats or vice versa.

Parker2112
06-14-2015, 10:03 PM
I'll leave you with some truth to ponder. 'Cause I like truth.

"...[W]hat may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--His eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made so that men are without excuse" (Rom. 1:19-20)

"The fool says in his heart, `There is no God'" (Psalm 14:1)

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything." (Heb. 4:4)

RD2191
06-14-2015, 10:05 PM
First, humans are more related to apes than monkeys (shares most of the same DNA, very little differences), and monkeys are different.

Second, humans are not related to apes as we know them now, nor is it always progressively reaching a higher point up the ladder of species. Think billions of years, what we know as "apes" now varied differently through the years of living. What we, and our ancenstors evolved from, are vastly different species than what we see today.

Evolution has nothing to do with fish turning into rats or vice versa.
that's exactly what it is. if you go far back enough evolution teaches that all animals on land came from fish who turned into rats who turned into monkeys who turned into humans.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:06 PM
it is. a very loose way of defining it but when it comes down to it that's what the theory defines.No.

I don't know if that's a common misconception but it's one of the more silly ones.

RD2191
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/evolution-chart-granger.jpg

RD2191
that is exactly what evolution teaches

ChumpDumper

"...[W]hat may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--His eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made so that men are without excuse" (Rom. 1:19-20)

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything." (Heb. 4:4)So your theory is God did it because God made me smug about it.

lol truth

Time for you to run away now.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:07 PM
that is exactly what evolution teacheslol no

Try again, Berto.

RD2191
06-14-2015, 10:08 PM
lol no

Try again, Berto.
so what does evolution teach, david?

RD2191
http://desertbruchid.net/Scanned_download_f_Fall2010_f/EvolTree_Primates_Mader_100.jpg

RD2191
lol

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:09 PM
so what does evolution teach, david?Shit, you can't even get my name right. How can I expect you to understand something someone else just explained mere seconds ago.

RD2191
06-14-2015, 10:10 PM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_9F9_RUESS2E/S557-13c89I/AAAAAAAACfI/2AzrMwFqVxg/s800/origin-human-evolution.jpg

ChumpDumper
http://desertbruchid.net/Scanned_download_f_Fall2010_f/EvolTree_Primates_Mader_100.jpgSo what does that have to do with the first picture you posted?

RD2191
:lolso what does evolution teach, david?

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:11 PM
:lolso what does evolution teach, david?You can't even get my name right. How can I expect you to understand something that was just explained mere seconds ago by another poster?

Are you really this stupid?

RD2191
06-14-2015, 10:13 PM
You can't even get my name right. How can I expect you to understand something that was just explained mere seconds ago by another poster?

Are you really this stupid?
lol, name calling. give me your definition of evolution, david.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:16 PM
lol, name calling. give me your definition of evolution, david.You can't even get my name right.

What name did I call you?

TheSanityAnnex
06-14-2015, 10:26 PM
Just answer these questions:

1) Has every living thing that has ever been on the earth turned into a fossil?

Yes or no.

2) Has every fossil that has ever been formed been discovered and cataloged?

Yes or no.

Very simple.
Are you attracted to men?

yes or no.

Very simple.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:28 PM
Are you attracted to men?

yes or no.

Very simple.I have already answered this question several times.

Pretty sure it was you asking it at least once tbh.

Do I really need to repeat myself again?

Avante
06-14-2015, 10:33 PM
Notice how all those here who believe in evolution are weird? Evolution is for the ChumpStupids of the world.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:33 PM
Notice how alL those here who believe in evolution are weird?Hey, weirdo. Followed me into another thread to hump my leg, I see.

Avante
06-14-2015, 10:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOQ7V5J0Q-4

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:51 PM
Hey, a YouTube that says nothing!

Blake
06-14-2015, 10:56 PM

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything." (Heb. 4:4)

deep

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:00 PM
So all these early creatures evolved into something else yet there isn't even one fossill that shows that ever happening, not one. So how can anyone take the theory of evolution seriously? Where is the proof anything ever evolved into something else?

Save the wolf becoming another kind of canine, that's not what is being talked about it, what is is how did a fish ever evolve into a wolf, and.....why?

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:01 PM
So all these early creatures evolved into something else yet there isn't even one fossill that shows that ever happening, not one. So how can anyonre take the theory of evolution seriously? Where is the proof anything ever evolved into something else?

Save the wolf becoming another kind of canine, that's not what is being talked about it, what is is how did a fish ever evolve into a wolf, and.....why?How did the designer design a wolf, and why?

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:05 PM
So who here can show me any evidence of any kind that one creature evolved into another? Prove it!

We have never found a fossil in a stage of that evolvutionary process. How come?

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:06 PM
So who here can show me any evidence of any kind that one designer designed all life on Earth? Prove it!

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:15 PM
Tons of this sort of thing out there...

Some parts of evolution are fact. Adaptation being one. But there is no evidence of species turning into other species. In fact the fossil record clearly shows at one level, no life, then a explosion of fully formed creatures on the next level. What did they say about that to make a square fit into a circle? What was it called?

Man has never created anything more complex as even the most simple cells in existance today. Personaly I think everything around us screams creation. Good luck in your studies. I hope you find what you are looking for.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:16 PM
Tons of this sort of thing out there...

Some parts of evolution are fact. Adaptation being one. But there is no evidence of species turning into other species. In fact the fossil record clearly shows at one level, no life, then a explosion of fully formed creatures on the next level. What did they say about that to make a square fit into a circle? What was it called?

Man has never created anything more complex as even the most simple cells in existance today. Personaly I think everything around us screams creation. Good luck in your studies. I hope you find what you are looking for.That is not evidence of anything.

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:18 PM
Theee is no end to this...

The process of natural selection is not an evolutionary process. The DNA in plants and animals allows selective breeding to achieve desired results. Dogs are a good example of selective breeding. The DNA (http://www.pathlights.com/ce_encyclopedia/08dna02.htm) in all dogs has many recessive traits. A desired trait can be produced in dogs by selecting dogs with a particular trait to produce offspring with that trait. This specialized selective breeding can continue for generation after generation until a breed of dog is developed. This is the same as the "survival of the fittest" theory of the evolutionists. Many different types of dogs can be developed this way, but they can never develop a cat by selectively breeding dogs. Natural selection can never extend outside of the DNA limit. DNA cannot be changed into a new species by natural selection. The same process of selective breeding is done with flowers, fruits, and vegetables. New variations of the species are possible, but a new species has never been developed by science. In fact, the most modern laboratories are unable to produce a left-hand protein as found in humans and animals. Evolutionist fail to admit that no species has ever been proven to have evolved in any way. Evolution is simply pie-in-the-sky conjecture without scientific proof.If natural selection were true,

Eskimos would have fur to keep warm, but they don't. They are just as hairless as everyone else. If natural selection were true, humans in the tropics would have silver, reflective skin to help them keep cool, but they don't. They have black skin, just the opposite of what the theory of natural selection would predict. If natural selection were true humans at northern latitudes would have black skin, but they have white skin instead, except the Eskimos who have skin that is halfway between white and black. The people from Russia and the Nordic countries have white skin, blood hair and blue eyes. This is the opposite of what one would predict if natural selection controlled skin color. Many evolutionists argue that melanin is a natural sunscreen that evolved in a greater amount to protect dark-skinned people who live near the Equator. They simply ignore the fact that dark-skinned Eskimos live north of the Arctic Circle. Melanin in the skin is not a sound argument in favor of evolution. Dark-skinned people have always lived near the Equator, not white-skinned people, even though the dark skin is more uncomfortable in the hot, sunny climate. Black skin absorbs the heat from the sun's rays more than white skin. Humans show no sign of natural selection based on the environment. The theory of natural selection is wrong because it cannot create something in the DNA that wasn't there in the beginning.Animals like bears, tigers, lions, and zebras living near the equator have heavy fur while humans living north of the Artic Circle have bare skin. A leopard from the jungle near the equator has fur like the snow leopard of the Himalayas. The snow leopard grows thicker hair but the jungle leopard would also if moved to a cold climate. Horses and dogs grow a heavy winter coat in colder climates. Natural selection isn't working as falsely claimed by Charles Darwin.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:19 PM
Hey, a wall of text.

Why can't you guys ever use your own words?

You just mindlessly copy and paste.

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:23 PM
So much of that above type stuff out there, TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have never ever found one fossill showing any creature in a tansitional stage, so how in the hell did evolution occur?

I challenge anyone out there to show me one fossill proving evokution. One fossill in a transtional stage.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:28 PM
So much of that above type stuff out there, TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just as much if not more supporting evolution.

We have never ever found one fossill showing any creature in a tansitional stage, so how in the hell did evolution occur?You've never seen an atom split, so nuclear bombs can't be real either, right?

I challenge anyone out there to show me one fossill proving evokution. One fossill in a transtional stage.I challenge you to show me anything proving design. One actual shred of proof, not the projection of a tiny mind that can't think of anything else.

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpvumr1B_nA

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:32 PM
This thread is about how only idiots believe in evolution, it has ...0...do with religion. That is for another thread.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:32 PM
Avante runs away again.

Expected.

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:35 PM
So who out there can show me a fossil that shows a creature in a transitional stage?

How anyone could buy that obvious bullshit amazes me.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:36 PM
So who out there can show me a fossill that shows a creature in a transitional stage?So who out there can show me proof that we were all designed?

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnhp1LiLcY4

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:49 PM
Oh look, he can't even post them in order.

lol bible quote

Avante
06-14-2015, 11:50 PM
So all creatures can be traced back to sea creatures, yet there isn't one fossill that has ever shown anything evolving into something else.

So how can evolution be true, well?

Remember me saying only idiots could buy this evolution bullshit? Just look at this freak following me around, is that one totally fucked up individual or what? You totally ignore him and he still can't take a hint, pathetic.

Here he comes again, I gurantee it.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:57 PM
So all creatures can be traced back to sea creatures, yet there isn't one fossill that has ever shown anything evolving into something else.

So how can evolution be true, well?

Remember me saying only idiots could buy this evolution bullshit? Just look at this freak following me around, is that one totally fucked up individual or what? You totally ignore him and he still can't take a hint, pathetic.

Here he comes again, I gurantee it.You followed me into this thread.

Watch you will follow me in this post again and not ignore me like you always say you will, I guarantee it.

Ignignokt
06-15-2015, 03:25 PM
You followed me into this thread.

Watch you will follow me in this post again and not ignore me like you always say you will, I guarantee it.

Thhhhhstaahhhpp!.

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 05:25 PM
Even chump knows that dogs cross breeding has never resulted in a new species which can no longer be classified as a dog. This is common sense stuff.
Dogs and wolves only began to diverge about 15,000 years ago. Life has been on earth for billions of years.

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 05:27 PM
Dogs and wolves only began to diverge about 15,000 years ago. Life has been on earth for billions of years.

Cool...now billions of years and not a single....NOT A SINGLE Transitional Fossil? :lol

RD2191
06-15-2015, 05:32 PM
Cool...now billions of years and not a single....NOT A SINGLE Transitional Fossil? :lol
:lolevolutionist and their billions of years. only way their wacky theory will work.

Avante
06-15-2015, 05:32 PM
If we are going to be told that all us creatures evolved from a lesser life form, we need to see the steps/stages taken to prove that actually happened. Where are those fossils showing us the steps/stages of that evolutioninary process? Where are these fossils needed to prove it actually happened?

Since we have never seen even...one....make that...ONE!...where is the proof of evolution?

Blake
06-15-2015, 05:43 PM

:lolevolutionist and their billions of years. only way their wacky theory will work.

If we are going to be told that all us creatures evolved from a lesser life form, we need to see the steps/stages taken to prove that actually happened. Where are those fossils showing us the steps/stages of that evolutioninary process? Where are these fossils needed to prove it actually happened?

Since we have never seen even...one....make that...ONE!...where is the proof of evolution?

Lazy retards

At least hundreds, possibly thousands, of transitional fossils have been found so far by researchers. The exact count is unclear because some lineages of organisms are continuously evolving.

Here is a short list of transitional fossils documented by Prothero and that add to the mountain of evidence for Charles Darwin's theory. A lot of us relate most to fossils of life closely related to humans, so the list focuses on mammals and other vertebrates, including dinosaurs...........

http://m.livescience.com/3306-fossils-reveal-truth-darwin-theory.html

Now come on back with more failed lazy Christian arguments and push this this thread to twenty pages. Go.

RD2191
06-15-2015, 05:44 PM
Lazy retards

Now come on back with more failed lazy Christian arguments and push this this thread to twenty pages. Go.
I see no transitional fossils there.

RD2191
06-15-2015, 05:46 PM
http://evolutiontale.com/archaeopteryx/

RD2191
06-15-2015, 05:46 PM
:lol

RD2191
06-15-2015, 05:48 PM
http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/FAQ117.html

RD2191
06-15-2015, 05:49 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coelacanth

hasn't evolved in 400 million years:lmao

Blake
06-15-2015, 06:06 PM

right, you see invisible sky daddeh

Avante
06-15-2015, 06:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV7Z3Qo6wjU

Avante
06-15-2015, 06:22 PM
We haven't seen one fossil showing a transitoinal phase of one creature starting to become something else, none! For us all to have a common ancestor we'd see tons of those kinds of fossils, yet,......none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 06:56 PM

:lol more like Transfictional fossils :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 06:58 PM

The next step is made up replicas....they're desperate for validation and will do just about anything...

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 07:19 PM
since evolution is constant, every fossil is a transitional fossil.

But if you want examples of classic "transitional fossils" or discovered "missing links" there are many many examples. The archaeopteryx is a classic examples. For a hominid, which im sure is what you wanted, we have those too. An example being australopithecus afarensis

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 07:29 PM

But if you want examples of classic "transitional fossils" or discovered "missing links" there are many many examples. The archaeopteryx is a classic examples. For a hominid, which im sure is what you wanted, we have those too. An example being australopithecus afarensis

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 07:31 PM

Evolution explanation summed up in basically 2 mins...:lol

uAguP-zY2AA

RD2191
06-15-2015, 07:44 PM

Avante
06-15-2015, 08:16 PM
Hmmmmm?

The fossil record reflects the original diversity of life, not an evolving tree of increasing complexity. There are many examples of "living fossils," where the species is alive today and found deep in the fossil record as well.

According to evolution models for the fossil record, there are three predictions:
1. wholesale change of organisms through time
2. primitive organisms gave rise to complex organisms
3. gradual derivation of new organisms produced transitional forms.

However, these predictions are not borne out by the data from the fossil record.
Trilobites, for instance, appear suddenly in the fossil record without any transitions. There are no fossils between simple single-cell organisms, such as bacteria, and complex invertebrates, such as trilobites.
Extinct trilobites had as much organized complexity as any of today’s invertebrates. In addition to trilobites, billions of other fossils have been found that suddenly appear, fully formed, such as clams, snails, sponges, and jellyfish. Over 300 different body plans are found without any fossil transitions between them and single-cell organisms.

Fish have no ancestors or transitional forms to show how invertebrates, with their skeletons on the outside, became vertebrates with their skeletons inside.

Fossils of a wide variety of flying and crawling insects appear without any transitions. Dragonflies, for example, appear suddenly in the fossil record. The highly complex systems that enable the dragonfly's aerodynamic abilities have no ancestors in the fossil record.

*******In the entire fossil record, there is not a single unequivocal transition form proving a causal relationship between any two species*************** From the billions of fossils we have discovered, there should be thousands of clear examples if they existed.

The lack of transitions between species in the fossil record is what would be expected if life was created.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2015, 08:29 PM
I see no transitional fossils there.You didn't even look.

so lazy.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2015, 08:30 PM
We haven't seen one fossil showing a transitoinal phase of one creature starting to become something else, none! For us all to have a common ancestor we'd see tons of those kinds of fossils, yet,......none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you didn't look either.

So lazy.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2015, 08:33 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coelacanth

hasn't evolved in 400 million years:lmaoIt was able to survive in that form for that long, so that particular genome was fine as is.

The simplest concepts escape you.

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 08:36 PM
Hmmmmm?

The fossil record reflects the original diversity of life, not an evolving tree of increasing complexity. There are many examples of "living fossils," where the species is alive today and found deep in the fossil record as well.

According to evolution models for the fossil record, there are three predictions:
1. wholesale change of organisms through time
2. primitive organisms gave rise to complex organisms
3. gradual derivation of new organisms produced transitional forms.

However, these predictions are not borne out by the data from the fossil record.
Trilobites, for instance, appear suddenly in the fossil record without any transitions. There are no fossils between simple single-cell organisms, such as bacteria, and complex invertebrates, such as trilobites.
Extinct trilobites had as much organized complexity as any of today’s invertebrates. In addition to trilobites, billions of other fossils have been found that suddenly appear, fully formed, such as clams, snails, sponges, and jellyfish. Over 300 different body plans are found without any fossil transitions between them and single-cell organisms.

Fish have no ancestors or transitional forms to show how invertebrates, with their skeletons on the outside, became vertebrates with their skeletons inside.

Fossils of a wide variety of flying and crawling insects appear without any transitions. Dragonflies, for example, appear suddenly in the fossil record. The highly complex systems that enable the dragonfly's aerodynamic abilities have no ancestors in the fossil record.

*******In the entire fossil record, there is not a single unequivocal transition form proving a causal relationship between any two species*************** From the billions of fossils we have discovered, there should be thousands of clear examples if they existed.

The lack of transitions between species in the fossil record is what would be expected if life was created.
:lmao institute for creation research

can you tell me the author of that piece, his credentials, and why i should believe anything he says?

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 08:38 PM
is this a transitional creature?

http://i.imgur.com/Kd2NQC3.gif

RD2191
06-15-2015, 08:40 PM
that is your ancestor

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 08:41 PM
that is your ancestor
not really. those fish were alive recently.

RD2191
06-15-2015, 08:41 PM
not really. those fish were alive recently.
and?

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 08:43 PM
and?
they were born after i was tbh... its impossible for them to be my ancestors :lol

RD2191
06-15-2015, 08:44 PM
they were born after i was tbh... its impossible for them to be my ancestors :lol
but they pretty much look like the ones that lived "millions" of years ago. the one that turned into rats:lmao

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 08:47 PM
but they pretty much look like the ones that lived "millions" of years ago. the one that turned into rats:lmao
how do you know what those looked like?

RD2191
06-15-2015, 08:48 PM
how do you know what those looked like?
the bible:lmao

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 08:49 PM
the bible:lmao
:lol classhole

every time we start having a normal chat you break down my nig

RD2191
06-15-2015, 08:53 PM
:lol classhole

every time we start having a normal chat you break down my nig
im not breaking down son. what is the significance of those fish? tbh

ChumpDumper
06-15-2015, 08:57 PM
im not breaking down son. what is the significance of those fish? tbhcrofl tbh

RD2191
06-15-2015, 08:57 PM
crofl tbh
lol, whats so funny david?

Silver&Black
06-15-2015, 08:58 PM
im not breaking down son. what is the significance of those fish? tbh

Maybe because they've evolved to walk on land and breathe air?

ChumpDumper
06-15-2015, 08:59 PM
lol, whats so funny david?You still can't get my name right, for one.

RD2191
06-15-2015, 08:59 PM
Maybe because they've evolved to walk on land and breath air?
or they never evolved at all and those transitional fossils are full of shit.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Maybe because they've evolved to walk on land and breath air?I don't think they breathe air, which makes the amount of time they spend on land even more impressive.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2015, 09:00 PM
or they never evolved at all and those transitional fossils are full of shit.All of them?

Why did god make all those transitional fossils in the first place?

To test your faith?

RD2191
06-15-2015, 09:02 PM
All of them?

Why did god make all those transitional fossils in the first place?

To test your faith?
:lolwhat transitional fossils? the ones that scientist put in order of which they think they evolved?:lol

ChumpDumper
06-15-2015, 09:02 PM
:lolwhat transitional fossils? the ones that scientist put in order of which they think they evolved?:lolWhy did god make them?

Silver&Black
06-15-2015, 09:08 PM
I don't think they breathe air, which makes the amount of time they spend on land even more impressive.

IDK tbh...you may be correct.

However, I think they breathe through their skin...like a lot of amphibians do.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2015, 09:12 PM
IDK tbh...you may be correct.

However, I think they breathe through their skin...like a lot of amphibians do.Right. Just reading up. They can also breathe through the surface of their mouths and throats as long as they are wet. Then they carry water in chambers around their gills like reverse SCUBA tanks.

That's some awesome shit.

phyzik
06-16-2015, 12:47 AM
holly shit, this IS NOT even a debate anymore. Evolution is fact, our "theory" may not be complete though. You just do not understand the term "theory" in regards to it's application in science. You might as well say Gravity is not a fact either since it is also just a "theory".

Let's first get the word "theory", as it applies to science, in the proper context. It is not just an idea, it is tested EVERY SINGLE TIME a discovery is made.

For example...

You could have a "theory" on how to best pick a winning scratch-off game... I "theorize" that if you pick a scratch-off game within the first 20 numbers of a brand new roll of scratch-offs that you will win more than you spend on the tickets.

That can be tested and, over time, can be proven true or false.

If you buy the first 20 tickets of a scratch-off game and you end up losing more than what you paid for the tickets, my "theory" is proven false.

A "theory" in science is basically just trying to give an explanation for the "fact" of it's existence.

You exist... fact... I "theorize" that some guy had sex with your mom which caused your eventual birth. If it turned out that your mom was artificially inseminated my "theory" would be proven incorrect. It doesn't mean you no longer exist.

Are you getting this yet?

The "theory" of Evolution has withstood over 100 years of scrutiny.... 100+ YEARS!!! All it would take is just 1 deviation to prove the "theory" wrong.... The person who ever found that would win a Nobel prize and be recognized all around the world... We would need to come up with a NEW "theory".... Guess what.... it hasn't happened yet....

The "theory" of evolution is as concrete as the "theory" of gravity.

In conclusion, the word "theory" doesn't quite mean what you probably think it means when it comes to science. The "Theory" of evolution is probably the most robust and tested "theories" in scientific history and still has yet to be disproven. In fact, it is tested more than the "theory" of gravity and has STILL withstood the test of time.

To reiterate, a "THEORY" in regards to science, is just our attempt to EXPLAIN the "FACT". We may not, or ever will, understand the COMPLETE answer, but a "THEORY" is a good start.

With that out of the way, have you even looked up the transitional fossils that we have now? To nitpick at them at this point in time is down right ridiculous.... It is tantamount to having a puzzle with 1,000,000 pieces and we are missing 1,000 but you still say you cant quite make out the picture. You are either disingenuous, refuse to look at the puzzle for what it is, or are just in complete denial... There is no other option.

here, just some transitional fossils for you...

BwBWvVLlC2g

The difference between you creationists assholes and us people who believe in evolution is that if I find an idea to be far fetched, but I don't feel I understand it well, I will actually try to learn about it, because I will suspect that maybe my reluctance to believe is because of a misunderstanding... hence why I continue to read the bible and other holy texts.... which lead to my atheism in the first place. I still read them though because I love shutting people the fuck up who try to preach to me about their magical sky daddy.

you assholes, however, don't even bother to learn about evolution and transitional fossils because even if you do understand it, because of your beliefs you will reject it. You know that despite ALL the facts presented, your beliefs take precedent regardless of what facts are given to you....

And you then sit there and ponder why secularist and atheist get so infuriated with you...

BobKnight
06-17-2015, 06:52 AM
BwBWvVLlC2g

For all the supposed evidence for transitional fossils, that terribly made 2 minute video with cheesy music is the best you guys can do ? Seriously ?

Blake
06-17-2015, 08:04 AM
For all the supposed evidence for transitional fossils, that terribly made 2 minute video with cheesy music is the best you guys can do ? Seriously ?

You could always pick up a science book to study it. But you won't.

lebomb
06-17-2015, 09:46 AM
Seriously? Transitional? All I saw was a bunch of lizard skeletons. That video hauled ass through the pics as well. Showed the same damn lizard skeletons about 5 times. Where are the transitional skeletons from catfish to cows, giraffes, donkeys to apes to man??? There are some massive holes in that shit. :rolleyes

RD2191
06-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Evolution isn't a fact. It's just widely accepted by scientist because they would be attacked and discredited if they even so much as said something negative about evolution. Look it up, plenty of scientist are attacked by their peers whenever they speak out against evolution.

Blake
06-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Seriously? Transitional? All I saw was a bunch of lizard skeletons. That video hauled ass through the pics as well. Showed the same damn lizard skeletons about 5 times. Where are the transitional skeletons from catfish to cows, giraffes, donkeys to apes to man??? There are some massive holes in that shit. :rolleyes

ANT*3503. Human Origins. (3-0) 3 Credit Hours.Prerequisite: ANT 1013 or ANT 2033 recommended. The fossil record of human emergence and comparative studies of human evolution. Evolution of social organization, technology, and language development to the end of the Ice Age.

http://www.utsa.edu/ucat/COLFA/ANT.html

ChumpDumper
06-17-2015, 10:39 AM
Evolution isn't a fact. It's just widely accepted by scientist because they would be attacked and discredited if they even so much as said something negative about evolution. Look it up, plenty of scientist are attacked by their peers whenever they speak out against evolution.:cry Poor victims getting attacked. :cry

What happens to these poor victims who are attacked? Do they cry?

LA24
06-17-2015, 02:57 PM
Regarding http://catalog.utsa.edu/undergraduate/coursedescriptions/ant/

Yes there are fossil records, but still, too many gaps and missing links. Not convinced.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2015, 03:05 PM
Regarding http://catalog.utsa.edu/undergraduate/coursedescriptions/ant/

Yes there are fossil records, but still, too many gaps and missing links. Not convinced.How long have we been looking for fossils?

What are you convinced of?

LA24
06-17-2015, 03:15 PM
How old is the earth?

phyzik
06-26-2015, 11:42 PM
How old is the earth?

well, it's alot older than 6000 years.... That is for sure.... but I will take the bait...

The Earth is Approximately 4.54 Billion years old, give or take.... The universe is approximately 13.77 Billion years old, give or take.

My turn

Do you know how this was measured and not guessed?

admiralsnackbar
06-27-2015, 02:41 AM
Evolution isn't a fact. It's just widely accepted by scientist because they would be attacked and discredited if they even so much as said something negative about evolution. Look it up, plenty of scientist are attacked by their peers whenever they speak out against evolution. If scientists were the pussies you make them out to be, nobody would publish. Part of the process of publishing discoveries is explicitly to invite challenges. People who challenge established theories like evolution should bring the evidence to justify their claims... if they don't, it isn't personal when others tear them to pieces.