06-14-2015, 09:55 PM
Have never seen anything like this before

Mikeanaro
06-14-2015, 09:57 PM
A compulsive chucker?

exstatic
06-14-2015, 09:59 PM
A compulsive chucker?

A chucker is one that shoots a lot at an average or below average percentage, like Lebron in this series. Almost no matter what amount of shots Curry puts up, he shoots well. He's a compulsive maker.

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:00 PM
Best PG of my lifetime and its not close IMO..

Godbama
06-14-2015, 10:02 PM
A compulsive chucker?
"NBA shooters make less than 30 percent of their 3s when a defender is right up on them, but they make 44 percent when the closest defender is 12 feet away. Curry makes 44 percent of his contested 3s. Let me make this totally clear: Curry is as good with a guy in his face as the average NBA shooter is when wide open."
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/outsider-artist-understanding-the-beauty-of-steph-currys-jumper/

Mikeanaro
06-14-2015, 10:04 PM
A chucker is one that shoots a lot at an average or below average percentage, like Lebron in this series. Almost no matter what amount of shots Curry puts up, he shoots well. He's a compulsive maker.
Im sorry I dont think his Finals performances qualifies as well, even as a maker this is one of the worst Finals ever, Curry doesnt create game most times only shoot 3īs and thats how this series could take 7 games.

Capt Bringdown
06-14-2015, 10:04 PM
He's having a great run. I don't see him making a career out of it.

Mikeanaro
06-14-2015, 10:06 PM
"NBA shooters make less than 30 percent of their 3s when a defender is right up on them, but they make 44 percent when the closest defender is 12 feet away. Curry makes 44 percent of his contested 3s. Let me make this totally clear: Curry is as good with a guy in his face as the average NBA shooter is when wide open."
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/outsider-artist-understanding-the-beauty-of-steph-currys-jumper/
If he is sooo good this shit should be 4-0 against a D-League team.
There are no excuses for the horrible basketball we are getting.

timmy2003
06-14-2015, 10:10 PM
If he is sooo good this shit should be 4-0 against a D-League team.
There are no excuses for the horrible basketball we are getting.
D-League team? Are you implying Lebron is a D-League level player?

Mikeanaro
06-14-2015, 10:12 PM
D-League team? Are you implying Lebron is a D-League level player?
So if one player is good it doesnt count as D-League be cause he fixes things for the other 12 sucking ?

RD2191
06-14-2015, 10:14 PM
deli sandwich was shutting this scrub down. if the cavs had any sort of depth he still would be.

Tuddy
06-14-2015, 10:17 PM
Who would've thought you could say that about someone that can't finish at the rim. Ridiculous shooter.

tmtcsc
06-14-2015, 10:18 PM

What are you? 6 years old? He's not even a true PG tbh. He lacks all sorts of toughness and competitiveness too. Nah, he's a fantastic shooter who can also create shots for himself but he can be marginalized. What will you say when Cleveland takes him out of Game 6 ? It's going to happen too.

Has he beaten Danny Green's finals record for made 3's yet?

timmy2003
06-14-2015, 10:18 PM
So if one player is good it doesnt count as D-League be cause he fixes things for the other 12 sucking ?

They managed to get to the Final with Irving playing like shit and Love injured.

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:20 PM
Who would've thought you could say that about someone that can't finish at the rim. Ridiculous shooter.

Well hes having the best year I've ever seen from a PG(I didnt see Magic or Isiah's prime)..its possible that he can't sustain it, we'll see..

If he gets Finals MVP, he will join Tim in rare company of players that won MVP and Finals MVP in the same season..

ducks
06-14-2015, 10:21 PM
Seen other players score 10-17 in 4 before

ducks
06-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Curry would have to go over 30 to get it in game 6

Mikeanaro
06-14-2015, 10:24 PM
They managed to get to the Final with Irving playing like shit and Love injured.
Are you saying the East is a tough competitive conference?

exstatic
06-14-2015, 10:27 PM

He's played 6 full seasons, his worst 3G% is 42.4, and his career 3G% is 44.0%, 1191-2704, 6.5 att/gm. He's 26, and I'm dead sure he's going to break Reggie Miller's record for 3s. If you don't see him making a career of it, you either need glasses or LASIK.

Mikeanaro
06-14-2015, 10:28 PM
What are you? 6 years old? He's not even a true PG tbh. He lacks all sorts of toughness and competitiveness too. Nah, he's a fantastic shooter who can also create shots for himself but he can be marginalized. What will you say when Cleveland takes him out of Game 6 ? It's going to happen too.

Exactly, I was thinking about that before the series started and no he shoots nonsense bricks because he feels the need thats why they lost 2 games, every time they trail it seems no big deal... lets just make some 3īs.
Looks more like a SG.

William Hung
06-14-2015, 10:31 PM
He's played 6 full seasons, his worst 3G% is 42.4, and his career 3G% is 44.0%, 1191-2704, 6.5 att/gm. He's 26, and I'm dead sure he's going to break Reggie Miller's record for 3s. If you don't see him making a career of it, you either need glasses or LASIK.

He's also injury prone, so his career is on thin ice just like his ankles.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2015, 10:36 PM
Well hes having the best year I've ever seen from a PG(I didnt see Magic or Isiah's prime)..its possible that he can't sustain it, we'll see..

If he gets Finals MVP, he will join Tim in rare company of players that won MVP and Finals MVP in the same season..
Yep, he is damn good. He is the best I have seen in quite a while.

exstatic
06-14-2015, 10:37 PM
He's also injury prone, so his career is on thin ice just like his ankles.

He seems to be past that. He's played 78,78, and 80 games the last 3 seasons.

Beaverfuzz
06-14-2015, 10:39 PM
Someone make him play defense, not that hard. Warriors have looked great in this series minus game 3.

TheGreatYacht
06-14-2015, 10:51 PM
Kawhi tards smh. Pretending like Curry (same as Kawhi) ain't have 2 of the shittiest Finals games of all time, and counting everything after that.

Only shit this nigga is getting is a big ass *

LongtimeSpursFan
06-14-2015, 10:52 PM
I don't hate Curry but I hate his style of basketball. Chucking shots from way behind the three point line is bad basketball. He's just lucky that he has a scrub player defending him. If the Spurs and TP were in the finals this series would've been over.

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:53 PM
Kawhi tards smh. Pretending like Curry (same as Kawhi) ain't have 2 of the shittiest Finals games of all time, and counting everything after that.

Only shit this nigga is getting is a big ass *

Only a complete moron would ignore his entire year and just focus on 2 games, tbh:lol..

ducks
06-14-2015, 10:53 PM
Not Curry fault but this postseason he has not faced other teams starting point guard

TheGreatYacht
06-14-2015, 10:55 PM
Only a complete moron would ignore his entire year and just focus on 2 games, tbh:lol..
Only a faggot living in the moment would ball wash some other faggot that's had an easier path to the Finals than the Eastern Conference champs, tbh.. :lol

ducks
06-14-2015, 10:55 PM

Has to do with facing a actually two way player

If cavs other starters were healthy James would be on curry just like James guarded tp a lot in finals

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Only a faggot living in the moment would ball wash some other faggot that's had an easier path to the Finals than the Eastern Conference champs, tbh.. :lol

An entire year of basketball is living in the moment?

Going to join LeBron, Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem, Magic, Bird, Moses Malone and Jabbar on the list of players that won MVP and Finals MVP in the same season:wow

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:58 PM
Has to do with facing a actually two way player

If cavs other starters were healthy James would be on curry just like James guarded tp a lot in finals

No,he wouldn't, LeBron hasn't taken D seriously since 2013, the miles are adding up..

TheGreatYacht
06-14-2015, 11:02 PM
An entire year of basketball is living in the moment?

Going to join LeBron, Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem, Magic, Bird, Moses Malone and Jabbar on the list of players that won MVP and Finals MVP in the same season:wow
FMVP worth took a hit after last year, tbh.. :lol

Tyreke Evans, Nick Calathes, Jason Terry, Matthew Dellavadova :wow "Greatest PG I've seen in my lifetime"

Spur|n|Austin
06-14-2015, 11:27 PM

Why not?

peacemaker885
06-14-2015, 11:32 PM
Haters gonna hate. Trolls gonna troll. Curry is having a great series. MVP.

elemento
06-15-2015, 12:39 AM
still mad that SA is not out there playing the Finals

Best chance they've got the peat and they screwed up

Happy to see Lebron losing again though

jiggy_55
06-15-2015, 03:53 AM

Remember Danny did that in 7 games. If it goes to 7 games, he will likely beat it. And Curry is the main focus of the opposing team's defense, Danny Green is option 4/5 on the Spurs and was getting loose for open 3s. Curry is taking 3s with defenders all over him

Tuddy
06-15-2015, 05:16 AM
LBJ is 50/50 with Curry for FMVP IMO

jermaine
06-15-2015, 05:26 AM
Steve Nash, Jason Kidd both are waaaaaaaaay better PG than Curry. I mean, his 3ball is unreal, but he's definitely a turn over machine.

06-15-2015, 06:20 AM

cd98
06-15-2015, 06:32 AM
In 2007, Tony Parker tore up a weak Cav defense, and all the Parker haters claim it was nothing special given how bad that Cav team was. Curry is shooting great against an equally bad Cav squad and those same folks think he's the best point guard since Magic Johnson. Irving was shutting down Curry before his knee injury.

benefactor
06-15-2015, 06:37 AM
:lol...he shit the bed in game 2 to give away home court. They got it back, of course, but why wouldn't they? This Cavs team outside of James is a fucking joke.

He's a great shooter with great handles and below average court vision. If you want to say he's one of the best contested shot makers in history that's a legit claim...but he's not a true PG. He's Patty Mills on steroids.

TheCerebral1
06-15-2015, 07:01 AM
Sorry, the greatest PG of your generation, is a crock. He's a great shooter, but he's far from the most complete PG. I hate Jason Kidd with a passion, but he excelled at all the fundamentals a PG could have, John Stockton was a pure PG. Curry is an undersized 2, playing PG minutes. I wouldn't call him a PG.

kobyz
06-15-2015, 07:18 AM
Curry will kill you anytime when he needs to!

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-15-2015, 07:36 AM

You must be very young. Because Stockton was the best in mine and Curry doesn't come close to Stockton. I hated Stockton with a passion because he was the Spurs killer for most of the 90's.

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-15-2015, 07:43 AM
You must be very young. Because Stockton was the best in mine and Curry doesn't come close to Stockton. I hated Stockton with a passion because he was the Spurs killer for most of the 90's.

Every Spurs fan who has followed the team through the 90s would hate Utah, Stockton and Malone with passion. The worst thing was not only that they were always a rival and were hideous, but they had their way with the Spurs seemingly every time. That's the first demon Duncan exorcised as soon as he arrived. Forever greatful to the big man for this.

Capt Bringdown
06-15-2015, 08:06 AM

How many MVP awards and rings do you see him winning then? I don't see him extending this run beyond this year.

hater
06-15-2015, 08:26 AM
Pg only teams only win when the opponents franchise player breaks a kneecap tbqh

SASdynasty!
06-15-2015, 08:31 AM
He's averaging 1.7 PPG more than Parker did in the 2007 Finals. ...on 12% worse shooting. (Parker 57%, Curry 45%)

06-15-2015, 08:59 AM
He's averaging 1.7 PPG more than Parker did in the 2007 Finals. ...on 12% worse shooting. (Parker 57%, Curry 45%)

Obviously speaking, Curry being a 3-point marksman while Parker was not explains the difference.

mudyez
06-15-2015, 09:13 AM
I liked how he took the TO with the shotclock running down at the end of the game.

A guy like Harden would have tried to statpad or at least would have given up the ball to not get a Finals TO himself.

wildchild
06-15-2015, 10:24 AM
The media and fans are overeaccting, I wouldn't call Curry the best point guard of the last decade, I would say he's the best shooter.

Nash was better as playmaker.

hater
06-15-2015, 10:30 AM
FMVP worth took a hit after last year, tbh.. :lol

Tyreke Evans, Nick Calathes, Jason Terry, Matthew Dellavadova :wow "Greatest PG I've seen in my lifetime"

:lmao

hitmantb
06-15-2015, 10:45 AM
Sorry he is the only pg with mvp + fmvp except magic. I watched stockton/nash/kidd/cp3, all had dominant bigs to pass to and pad assists. This warrior team does not have a single dominant scorer without Curry. Modern day NBA is about pace and space. Curry is 70-80% of Stockton/Nash playmaking on top of Reggie Miller/Ray Allen 3 point shooting. It is ridiculously overpowered when one guy gives you both space and pace. When he is not on the court, the warrior team looks very mediocre. I think Cavs puts more defensive pressure on Curry than Warriors on LeBron. Traps/double teams on 3 point line, Curry creates a lot of space when he doesn't have the ball. Without him the entire slash and kick thing does not work.

Skull-1
06-15-2015, 10:56 AM
I don't hate Curry but I hate his style of basketball. Chucking shots from way behind the three point line is bad basketball. He's just lucky that he has a scrub player defending him. If the Spurs and TP were in the finals this series would've been over.

hater
06-15-2015, 10:58 AM
Sorry he is the only pg with mvp + fmvp except magic. I watched stockton/nash/kidd/cp3, all had dominant bigs to pass to and pad assists. This warrior team does not have a single dominant scorer without Curry. Modern day NBA is about pace and space. Curry is 70-80% of Stockton/Nash playmaking on top of Reggie Miller/Ray Allen 3 point shooting. It is ridiculously overpowered when one guy gives you both space and pace. When he is not on the court, the warrior team looks very mediocre. I think Cavs puts more defensive pressure on Curry than Warriors on LeBron. Traps/double teams on 3 point line, Curry creates a lot of space when he doesn't have the ball. Without him the entire slash and kick thing does not work.

How dominant was Amare after he divorced Nash?

Skull-1
06-15-2015, 11:21 AM

He was awesome in Game 2. /sarc

hitmantb
06-15-2015, 11:21 AM
Amare had a great season with Knicks before injuries did him in.

A point guard can not be the best player on a championship team unless that point guard also packs unstoppable scoring ability.

Give me 28 points a game with 6+ assists over 18 points per game and 10+ assists any day of the week, especially if the 28 points a game pg has true shooting percentage of prime shaq level. In crunch time your best player needs to shoot not pass, and that is why Curry is the only post magic pg with both mvp/fmvp.

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 11:23 AM
Steve Nash, Jason Kidd both are waaaaaaaaay better PG than Curry. I mean, his 3ball is unreal, but he's definitely a turn over machine.
nash/kidd bot haveraged 2.9 turnovers for their career, curry is at 3.2

poop
06-15-2015, 11:29 AM
ROFL this guy is getting so overrated its not even funny. Hes not even as good a pg as chris paul

Much less prime steve nash. Miller and allen were just as deadly 3 point shooters as well and were actully clutch as fuck too.

hitmantb
06-15-2015, 11:33 AM
ROFL this guy is getting so overrated its not even funny. Hes not even as good a pg as chris paul

Much less prime steve nash. Miller and allen were just as deadly 3 point shooters as well and were actully clutch as fuck too.

The point is Curry is both of these players rolled into one. 80% of Nash/Stockton/CP3's passing, 110% of miller/ray allen 3 point shooting. That is what makes him totally imba.

If stockton/cp3/nash had curry's super fast release, they will shoot more too and their assists will go down as well. They pass because they are not imba scorers.

In crunch times multiple moving screens allowing curry to get off a shot is so devastating. He is still raw in the heart, once he rings he will be even harder to stop.

hater
06-15-2015, 11:44 AM
How dominant was Amare after he divorced Nash?

hater
06-15-2015, 11:45 AM
The 2005 Suns sweep the 2015 Cavs btw. Irving or no Irving.

doobs
06-15-2015, 12:04 PM
Undersized SG.

Darius Bieber
06-15-2015, 12:05 PM
Lol the Warriors flat out suck. They got lucky by playing injured teams throughout the playoffs. Rockets without Beverly or Montejunas. Memphis with a banged up Conley. Pelicans had someone injured but I can't remember/doesn't matter since they weren't gonna put up any fight anyways.

The point is, this is one of the worst finals ever. I don't get how anyone can say this is exciting. Chucking up threes and maybe they go in? That's bullshit. This is not entertaining basketball.

The Warriors should be flat out ashamed that they're only up 3-2 against Lebron... With two All-Star Starters injured in Irving and Love. That's pathetic.

Vic Petro
06-15-2015, 12:09 PM
Even when the GSW win the ring, Lebron should get MVP. Saying someone else has been more valuable than him in this series is a joke.

Darius Bieber
06-15-2015, 12:11 PM
Even when the GSW win the ring, Lebron should get MVP. Saying someone else has been more valuable than him in this series is a joke.

Exactly. No LeBron, Cavs would barely put up 50 and lose every game by 40+. He's the Most Valuable Player.

hater
06-15-2015, 12:13 PM
Except Leroids is already folded like a lawn chair and admitted defeat. The MVP should go to Igoudala imo. And if you really want to give it to a losing team you give it to Irving

hater
06-15-2015, 12:24 PM
In 2007, Tony Parker tore up a weak Cav defense, and all the Parker haters claim it was nothing special given how bad that Cav team was. Curry is shooting great against an equally bad Cav squad and those same folks think he's the best point guard since Magic Johnson. Irving was shutting down Curry before his knee injury.

Boom

/thread

timmy2003
06-15-2015, 12:43 PM
Curry is goat tbh. He's the best shooter ever and it's not even close.

timmy2003
06-15-2015, 12:44 PM
Danny green was making a lot of open 3s in 2013 finals, most of 3s attempted/made by Curry were contested.

hater
06-15-2015, 12:53 PM
Curry is goat tbh. He's the best shooter ever and it's not even close.

Best shooter != goat

Basketball has 100s of aspects besides shooting

Chris
06-15-2015, 04:16 PM
Every Spurs fan who has followed the team through the 90s would hate Utah, Stockton and Malone with passion. The worst thing was not only that they were always a rival and were hideous, but they had their way with the Spurs seemingly every time. That's the first demon Duncan exorcised as soon as he arrived. Forever greatful to the big man for this.

They were also a dirty fucking team and the refs rewarded every bit of it.

Blake
06-15-2015, 04:21 PM
They were also a dirty fucking team and the refs rewarded every bit of it.

With two whole finals appearances!

Chris
06-15-2015, 04:45 PM
With two whole finals appearances!

Bittersweet that they never rang considering the cirumstances. I HATED the Jazz when I was a kid :lol

SASdynasty!
06-15-2015, 04:51 PM
But they do have a guy that set the NBA record for most points in a quarter...this season.

cd98
06-15-2015, 05:05 PM
But they do have a guy that set the NBA record for most points in a quarter...this season.

One quarter of an 82 game season. I do agree that Warriors have scorers, though I wouldn't use "dominant" to describe them. But this Hitmatb is kidding himself if he thinks that Curry only lacks a dominant big to be a playmaker like Stockton, Nash, CP3, or Kidd. Especialy Kidd, as Kidd's best seasons in NJ didn't involve any dominant scorers. Curry is a shooter, not a playmaker.

SASdynasty!
06-15-2015, 05:19 PM
One quarter of an 82 game season. I do agree that Warriors have scorers, though I wouldn't use "dominant" to describe them. But this Hitmatb is kidding himself if he thinks that Curry only lacks a dominant big to be a playmaker like Stockton, Nash, CP3, or Kidd. Especialy Kidd, as Kidd's best seasons in NJ didn't involve any dominant scorers. Curry is a shooter, not a playmaker.
How are you going to say "the warrior team does not have a single dominant scorer without Curry?" Curry averaged 23.8 PPG whereas Thompson averaged 21.7. So 2 PPG on more minutes is the difference between someone who's a "dominant scorer" and someone who's not? Wow.

Malik Hairston
06-15-2015, 05:39 PM
Pass-first PGs are generally overrated, tbh..the PG position in general, of course, which makes it even more amazing that Curry is going to be the first PG to be the clear best player on a title team in over 25 years..

I don't think people realize the type of dominance he has displayed this season, probably due to his appearance and style of play..I also don't know how a guy that averages 8 APG isn't a good passer:lol..

I also don't know why Jason Kidd is being mentioned, he's probably one of the most overrated players of my lifetime, tbh..prime Jason Kidd(1998 to 2004) led ONE team to a top 10 offense, which is pretty ridiculous for a superstar PG..a defensive-first pass-first PG as your star player is as pointless as it gets:lol..fortunately for him, he played in historically bad Eastern Conferences that gave the illusion that he was leading contenders..A

Anyways, on to Curry and his amazing season..

#3 in PER
#2 in BPM
#1 in WS/48
#1 in VORP
a 64% True Shooting % on a 29% usage rate, which just isn't human

You'll probably never see a PG display that type of dominance again, tbh..

Curry's playoff numbers(PER, WS/48, BPM, VORP) through the Finals are only matched or surpassed by the following guards in league history: 2006 Wade, 2001 Kobe, 2009 Kobe, 2011 Wade and 2005 Ginobili..this type of dominance just isn't something you expect a PG to do in a large sample size(maybe for a series or 2, but not 4)..

Curry is also doing it without a legit #2 guy, as he's about to win a title with a #2 guy with a 16 PER or less in the playoffs(which should be nowhere near a #2 option), which has never happened in the modern era IIRC(2003 Duncan and 1994 Olajuwon were close IIRC)..if I asked you if you could win a title with Draymond Green as your 2nd best player, I doubt anybody anywhere would have said yes:lol..

Clipper Nation
06-15-2015, 05:55 PM
Curry might have surpassed Wilt's 100 if Pop put Porker on him :lmao

ducks
06-15-2015, 05:55 PM
james had 16 in the 4 curry had 17 but but people are stunned by curry

TD 21
06-15-2015, 05:56 PM

'09 and '10 Paul was probably the best pure PG of all time, but even if you give the edge to Curry, at the very least, its close.

Malik Hairston
06-15-2015, 06:09 PM
'09 and '10 Paul was probably the best pure PG of all time, but even if you give the edge to Curry, at the very least, its close.

If we're speaking strictly at playing the PG position, Paul and Nash are probably the best I've ever seen(I only saw post-prime Stockton and didn't see Magic), but Curry is easily better as a player IMO..

Being able to dominate a game without needing to dominate the ball makes him more unique and versatile than somebody like CP3 that always needs the ball in his hands to be a factor, tbh..

Tom Haberstroh(I think it was him) had an article/study last year, even prior to Curry's MVP season, where they discovered that Curry has by far the highest "gravitational pull" in the NBA for opposing defenses, meaning that he creates more opportunities for his teammates than any player in the league, even without having the ball in his hands..

He's a historically great player for his position IMO, but I don't think people realize it due to the skewed perception because he's small and he's a shooter..PGs are generally the easiest position players to eliminate in the playoffs, and it's not even close, as we have seen throughout the years, making it even more impressive that he has been so great..

TD 21
06-15-2015, 06:19 PM
If we're speaking strictly at playing the PG position, Paul and Nash are probably the best I've ever seen(I only saw post-prime Stockton and didn't see Magic), but Curry is easily better as a player IMO..

Being able to dominate a game without needing to dominate the ball makes him more unique and versatile than somebody like CP3 that always dominates the ball, tbh..

Tom Haberstroh(I think it was him) had an article/study last year, even prior to Curry's MVP season, where they discovered that Curry has by far the highest "gravitational pull" in the NBA for opposing defenses, meaning that he creates more opportunities for his teammates than any player in the league, even without having the ball in his hands..

He's a historically great player for his position IMO, but I don't think people realize it due to the skewed perception because he's small and he's a shooter..

Same.

Curry is a more unique player than Paul, for the simple fact that he has no comparable in the history of the game, but that doesn't necessarily make him a better player, let alone "easily".

I agree that he's historically great though and that many don't realize it for the reasons you said, but I'm still leaning '09 and '10 Paul. I've got Curry a close second.

Vic Petro
06-15-2015, 08:04 PM
Goat PG is Magic Johnson.

Clipper Nation
06-15-2015, 08:28 PM
FMVP worth took a hit in 2007, tbh.. :lol

Larry Hughes, Boobie Gibson :wow "Greatest PG I've seen in my lifetime"

FIFY

Godbama
06-16-2015, 06:34 PM
I really wouldn't bother trying to use numbers with these guys lol. it's like "crappy ESPN sports talk show full of hot takes THE FORUM"

Shabazz
06-17-2015, 09:07 PM
So much fun to watch that little kid who used to run around the Charlotte sidelines.... That little scrawny recruit that none of the colleges wanted.... lead his team to the NBA title.

you have to be a pretty big hater not to enjoy watching Curry play.

cd98
06-17-2015, 09:37 PM
How are you going to say "the warrior team does not have a single dominant scorer without Curry?" Curry averaged 23.8 PPG whereas Thompson averaged 21.7. So 2 PPG on more minutes is the difference between someone who's a "dominant scorer" and someone who's not? Wow.

I don't consider Thompson a dominant scorer. Teams can shut him down if they have a good defender and make it a priority. I think GS won despite his weak shooting performance.