PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: No matter what happens this series, the Cavs will be a dynasty

dg7md
06-14-2015, 10:07 PM
Look at how close these games are with a completely depleted Cavaliers team, and yet, even now, this series isn't over and they lack their entire starting lineup sans LeBron.

The Cavs have it all needed to ring, they have a ton of great roleplayers (Thompson, Dellavedova, Mozgov) and 3 all-stars.

They are in Game 6 of the NBA Finals without any of their all-stars. :wow

How many rings do you think they'll win?

baseline bum
06-14-2015, 10:09 PM
zero

barbacoataco
06-14-2015, 10:11 PM
If the East stays terrible it helps them. There just isn't that much talent in the East.

Mitch
06-14-2015, 10:13 PM
No repeat no dynasty.

dg7md
06-14-2015, 10:13 PM
If the East stays terrible it helps them. There just isn't that much talent in the East.

I thought the Warriors were one of the best teams we've seen in the NBA in a while, and I'm completely shocked to find that their greatness is being exposed by a completely empty Cavs team. There's something about this team that I think will ring more than a few times before it's all said and done.

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:15 PM
No, it's never guaranteed in the NBA, tbh..

See: OKC

DAF86
06-14-2015, 10:16 PM
If they get a Danny Green type player they win at least the next two championships. Exactly how Lebron planned, tbh. Genius.

Alex's foreskin
06-14-2015, 10:17 PM
He is not winning another ring in the East.

Stabula
06-14-2015, 10:17 PM
Maybe the Cavs will be worse when Irving and Love come back.

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2015, 10:18 PM
need to get rid of love and irving imo for 2 starters and bench

those 2 clowns will never be the same again and they both be on max contracts, not worth it

Emily Rose
06-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Look at how close these games are with a completely depleted Cavaliers team, and yet, even now, this series isn't over and they lack their entire starting lineup sans LeBron.

The Cavs have it all needed to ring, they have a ton of great roleplayers (Thompson, Dellavedova, Mozgov) and 3 all-stars.

I remember my nig HarlemHeat37 calling you one of the shittiest posters on this site. I am starting to see why now.

Mikeanaro
06-14-2015, 10:20 PM
http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/zero2.jpeg

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:22 PM
I remember my nig HarlemHeat37 calling you one of the shittiest posters on this site. I am starting to see why now.

:lol did I?

K...
06-14-2015, 10:27 PM
I think you mean the east will still suck next year. That's the dynasty. Next year Kerr doesn't hiccup. Okc goes last dash before kd free agency under a new coach, and kawhi is always watching too.

the east could get better too, it could hardly get worse. Maybe Chicago without thibs is something.

Then there is tosb leb and fragile Irving. Coach player issues too. Just too many questions, really. Golden state is the more likely dynasty

dg7md
06-14-2015, 10:29 PM
I think you mean the east will still suck next year. That's the dynasty. Next year Kerr doesn't hiccup. Okc goes last dash before kd free agency under a new coach, and kawhi is always watching too.

the east could get better too, it could hardly get worse. Maybe Chicago without thibs is something.

Then there is tosb leb and fragile Irving. Coach player issues too. Just too many questions, really. Golden state is the more likely dynasty

No doubt the East will still suck as a whole, so the Cavs will cakewalk to 3 straight Finals.

I thought the Warriors would be the West's new dynasty too, but these battered Cavs have taken them for a ride and it wouldn't even be close if the Cavs weren't playing D-Leaguers and roleplayers alongside LeBron. I'm still taken aback by how generally close this series has been when I thought it'd be an easy Warriors sweep.

webshad
06-14-2015, 10:30 PM

lebron going to 5 consecutive finals, i doubt he'll make it back next year, too much minutes on his body

probably will get injured next year

this year a healthy cavs would have schooled this healthy GSW team

GSW had the blessing of being healthy and playing injured prone team the entire playoff run

healthy OKC kicks out GSW (1st round)

Mikeanaro
06-14-2015, 10:32 PM

Tanking conference, Chicago is done I doubt D Rose will play 60 games a season again.

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:33 PM
You also have to consider that LeBron has played the most minutes in NBA history in a 5-year span, tbh..hes going to be worn out, it's already showing..

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2015, 10:36 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/fine_troll_dancing_low_zpsecv4kvwo.gif
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/rapper_low_zpssacjembk.gif

ducks
06-14-2015, 10:36 PM
He refuses to trust anyone

DAF86
06-14-2015, 10:39 PM
Lebron just needs to get his teammates the winning mentality and then he can rest in the regular season for periods of time.

Irving/Delly/a good offensive backup PG (there's tons of those)
legit 3 and D guy/Shumpert/Ray Allen(?)
Lebron/JR Smith/Mike Miller (who by the way should be seeing more minutes right now)
Love/Thompson/Jones
Mozgov/Varejao/scrub center

That's a championship level team.

Robz4000
06-14-2015, 10:43 PM
:lol No they won't. They've gotten this far because of Lebron, weak competition, and Golden State choking/being exposed as an overrated team. Next year Lebron will be a year older (and more gassed) and the East will be a bit stronger. Dubs may come out of the West again though due to shitty competition unless the Spurs bounce back and/or OKC stays healthy.

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:44 PM
The East won't be stronger, tbh..

Bulls are finished, Hawks will be the same, Raptors are the Raptors, etc..

apalisoc_9
06-14-2015, 10:47 PM
Lebron is getting older dude..

Warriros, Pels, Thunder are still the scariest potential dynasties in the NBA.

daslicer
06-14-2015, 10:48 PM
The east is garbage but nobody knows what will happen in the future. You can't predict injuries and trades that can change the balance of power. That's why every time you lose in the finals its painful because its just not a given you will get back there.

Robz4000
06-14-2015, 10:52 PM
The East won't be stronger, tbh..

Bulls are finished, Hawks will be the same, Raptors are the Raptors, etc..

Pacers will be better with George back, Bucks could be a threat, Hawks will be healthier, and Bosh will be back for the Heat. Hell, the Celtics will be interesting if they draft well and land an FA worth a damn.

Sean Cagney
06-15-2015, 01:37 AM
Pacers will be better with George back, Bucks could be a threat, Hawks will be healthier, and Bosh will be back for the Heat. Hell, the Celtics will be interesting if they draft well and land an FA worth a damn.
Hopefully the Wizards continue to get better as well.

Without any of their ass stars? Is Lebron out? I could have sworn he is by far their best player? The other two yes, but if they didn't have Lebron they would have been swept already.

BTW nothing is guaranteed in this league, Dynasty? Win one first and then go from there, that is a ways off as of right now.

Strange Love
06-15-2015, 03:12 AM
They wont win a thing. Cavs will not be a dynasty..ever.

Lebron is only getting older and if they cant do it this year with the shitty gimmicky warriors team they will not win against a team that's actually an all around team.

Good teams (Not saying Warriors are better) have a tendency to play to their oponent level. If the Warriors played like they had all season long, they would have been crowned champions already.

hater
06-15-2015, 10:06 AM
If lebron assumes the pippen role. I truly believe a Irving, LePip tandem could be a dynasty.