PDA

View Full Version : Point scored in Games won and Games lost LA vs Spurs.

apalisoc_9
06-14-2015, 10:15 PM
Game 1 Spurs Lose

Tony Parker takes the 2nd most shots in the team while playing 5 less minutes than TD and Leonard

Game 2 Spurs Win

Tony Parker plays less than 30 minutes and scores 1 point with 6 shots

Game 3 Spurs Win

Spurs blow out LA with Leonard clearly the focus on offense. Parker 6th scorer.

Game 4 Spurs lose

Parker takes the most Shots/Per minute in the team and the Spurs get embarrased at Home

Game 5 Spurs Win

TD turns back time and kawhi takes the the most shots and spurs win. Parker shots 4/15..Disgusting

Game 6 Spurs Lose

Pop decides to give Parker free reigns again for some reason. Spurs get embarrassed. Parkes takes the MOST shots in the team/Minute..only two less than kawhi even though he played 11 minutes less and took more shots than TD even though TD played more minutes.

Game 7 Spurs Lose..

Parker takes 21 shots, the most any spurs has taken/minute in the series by a big margin and the spurs lose again.

In game 7 his usage rate was SIGNIFICANTLY more than Kawhi and TD despite being the poorest player in the series.

He also couldn't play better than Paul despite Paul Hamstring Injury.

Three more years fellas, three more years....

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:17 PM
Have you killed yourself yet?

ducks
06-14-2015, 10:19 PM
It was higher because Leonard was scared

Silver&Black
06-14-2015, 10:20 PM
:sleep

apalisoc_9
06-14-2015, 10:21 PM
Have you killed yourself yet?

Can you enlighten us with your basketball takes? What is the correlation of Parker usage rate and Spurs results?

why do you think the Spurs Lost everytime Parker was a focal Point in the offense?

apalisoc_9
06-14-2015, 10:21 PM
:sleep

Again, What is the reasoning behind the Given Stats?

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Can you enlighten us with your basketball takes? What is the correlation of Parker usage rate and Spurs results?

why do you think the Spurs Lost everytime Parker was a focal Point in the offense?So you haven't killed yourself yet?

I really can't tell.

Your take is "random bitch about Parker."

I get it.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:22 PM
It was higher because Leonard was scaredlol

I don't necessarily agree, but lol.

ducks
06-14-2015, 10:24 PM
Green said tp was the engine maybe that is why the usage rate

apalisoc_9
06-14-2015, 10:25 PM
this isn't random.

No one has posted these stats in the forum yet, so i posted it for basketball discussions. If Parkers Penis is so far in down in your throat then just don't post here..Let the guys who talk ball talk ball..Be a snitch somewhere else tbh.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:29 PM
this isn't random.

No one has posted these stats in the forum yet, so i posted it for basketball discussions. If Parkers Penis is so far in down in your throat then just don't post here..Let the guys who talk ball talk ball..Be a snitch somewhere else tbh.It's random.

You have a random Parker bitch generator. This is the angle that it produced this time around.

There is very little talking actual basketball nowadays; just random Parker bitches and random Parker bitch tangents from other basketball discussions. Hell, no one can post in any other forum without someone throwing in a random Parker bitch out of nowhere.

If you don't like my commenting on it, tough shit.

Silver&Black
06-14-2015, 10:32 PM
Again, What is the reasoning behind the Given Stats?

Tony Parker sucked last year. By far, our worst starter in the regular season and in the Playoffs. We even had bench guys that outplayed him. If anybody disagrees with that...then you're wasting your time arguing with them.

However, you'll probably start another 100 threads telling us all how awful Parker is. :sleep

Clipper Nation
06-14-2015, 10:34 PM
this isn't random.

No one has posted these stats in the forum yet, so i posted it for basketball discussions. If Parkers Penis is so far in down in your throat then just don't post here..Let the guys who talk ball talk ball..Be a snitch somewhere else tbh.
:lmao

apalisoc_9
06-14-2015, 10:44 PM
This thread isn't about How awful parker is though..

This thread is about how do the spurs move forward knowing they have a player they have to play that is 95% of the time detrimental because of his inability to adjust his game. IMO, you're not a real spurs fan if you're not outraged at the idea of the Spurs giving one player a Pass for being detrimental from now on.

As a true Spurs fan, It makes me mad knowing that now we have to win despite one player..

The easy solution is Parker changing his role, but the issue here is EGO...Why would I as a fan believe he's going to change if he single handily ruined the Spurs in a Game 7 against LA in a playoff setting where he was the worst player in the series..That's Ego to me and Pop's not having the guts to reduce tony's role.

He is a burden not only salary wise but as well play wise..

It's like that shitty player that you have to play with in pick up games....you just have to win despite them.

The Parker issue is what separates real fans form parker fans iMO.

LongtimeSpursFan
06-14-2015, 10:48 PM
Didn't you say you were going to stop posting on Spurstalk?

ducks
06-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Pop likes tp offseason plan
If Leonard would stay healthy they can put him in more o and develop more chemistry

ducks
06-14-2015, 10:52 PM

This thread is about how do the spurs move forward knowing they have a player they have to play that is 95% of the time detrimental because of his inability to adjust his game. IMO, you're not a real spurs fan if you're not outraged at the idea of the Spurs giving one player a Pass for being detrimental from now one.

As a true Spurs fan, It makes me mad knowing that now we have to win despite one player..

The easy solution is Parker changing his role, but the issue here is EGO...Why would I as a fan believe he's going to change if he single handily ruined the Spurs in a Game 7 against LA in a playoff setting where he was the worst player in the series..That's Ego to me and Pop's not having the guts to reduce tony's role.

Sa

It's like that shitty player that you have to play with in pick up games....you just have to win despite them.

The Parker issue is what separates real fans form parker fans iMO.

You are a player fan only
You accused pop of holding Leonard back
Your post only have to do with Leonard getting more points and touches nothing with spurs sucess

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 10:52 PM

This thread is about how do the spurs move forward knowing they have a player they have to play that is 95% of the time detrimental because of his inability to adjust his game. IMO, you're not a real spurs fan if you're not outraged at the idea of the Spurs giving one player a Pass for being detrimental from now one.

The Parker issue is what separates real fans form parker fans iMO.lol you're so emo dude.

I really don't see how you made it this far.

TheGreatYacht
06-14-2015, 10:53 PM
That nigga Joestradamus bringing the heat tonight boi

apalisoc_9
06-14-2015, 10:59 PM
Not sure why posters are turning this thread into a Leonard vs Parker thread..

SMDH player fans are ruining this site.

if you're not Mature enough to talk about the given Topic and stats, just don't post.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:00 PM

if you're not Mature enough to talk about the given Topic and stats, just don't post.It's your fault, dude.

You can't bitch about it now.

ducks
06-14-2015, 11:01 PM

if you're not Mature enough to talk about the given Topic and stats, just don't post.yes you yes you are ruining this site

TheGreatYacht
06-14-2015, 11:03 PM

Silver&Black
06-14-2015, 11:05 PM
lol you're so emo dude.

I really don't see how you made it this far.

:lmao "True Spurs Fan"

This is the same exact guy who I watched bitch and moan after Spurs wins. Simply because Tony Parker had a good game....True Spurs Fan my ass.

apalisoc_9
06-14-2015, 11:08 PM
No one has explained why parker takes a lot of shots and high usage rates despite the obvious trend.

If everyone knows Parker is terrible, it's even more alarming that no one is complaining about his role and Usage rates.

Damn Player fans willing to see their team struggle just so Parker xan continue on with his dribble dribble role?

And i thought Laker fans were bad...

ChumpDumper
06-14-2015, 11:11 PM
No one has explained why parker takes a lot of shots and high usage rates despite the obvious trend.

If everyone knows Parker is terrible, it's even more alarming that no one is complaining about his role and Usage rates.

Damn Player fans willing to see their team just so Parker xan continue on with his dribble dribble role?

And i thought Laker fans were bad...Say this to yourself out loud:

"Why is no one complaining about Parker's usage rates?"

Then look at the calendar.

Then yell it out loud.

Then you may have your answer.

Clipper Nation
06-15-2015, 12:11 AM

:lmao Complimenting your own tweets

Nathan89
06-15-2015, 12:20 AM
Hoping someone takes him off our hands like they did for RJ.

wildchild
06-15-2015, 09:52 AM
This thread is about how do the spurs move forward knowing they have a player they have to play that is 95% of the time detrimental because of his inability to adjust his game.

Tony didn't adjust his game to a new place in the offense but Pop didn't limit Tony's role...

Parker and Pop -both- still think that Tony is the dominant player he once was. And judging from Pop's words about his expectations on Parker's offseason, nothing will change.

It seems like Pop doesn't realize Tony is aging or just can't accept that.
Just look the numbers of this season, even in his worst season, Tony had more FGA per game than any player on the team

That's why Pop didn't redesign his offensive schemes to add Kawhi's game.

In his years as Spurs head coach, Pop was magnificent doing two things:
1-Choose the best strategies for his players.
2-Choose the best tactics for the situation.

But he didn't do it this season and we know he can't do it again the next.

RD2191
06-15-2015, 09:53 AM
:lolno one even acknowledging thegreatshit

SASdynasty!
06-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Game 1 Spurs Lose

Tony Parker takes the 2nd most shots in the team while playing 5 less minutes than TD and Leonard

Game 2 Spurs Win

Game 3 Spurs Win

Game 4 Spurs lose

Parker takes the most Shots/Per minute in the team and the Spurs get embarrased at Home

Game 5 Spurs Win

TD turns back time and kawhi takes the the most shots and spurs win. Parker shots 4/15..Disgusting

Game 6 Spurs Lose

Pop decides to give Parker free reigns again for some reason. Spurs get embarrassed. Parkes takes the MOST shots in the team/Minute..only two less than kawhi even though he played 11 minutes less and took more shots than TD even though TD played more minutes.

Game 7 Spurs Lose..

Parker takes 21 shots, the most any spurs has taken in the series by a big margin and the spurs lose again.

In game 7 his usage rate was SIGNIFICANTLY more than Kawhi and TD despite being the poorest player in the series.

Hahahahahaha what a liar. Tim Duncan G2 - 23 shots.

And Kawhi shot 16 (G5) 18 (G3) and 19 (G4). Lol, "by a big margin." Mentally challenged? Liar? Both?

apalisoc_9
06-15-2015, 05:19 PM
Hahahahahaha what a liar. Tim Duncan G2 - 23 shots.

And Kawhi shot 16 (G5) 18 (G3) and 19 (G4). Lol, "by a big margin." Mentally challenged? Liar? Both?

That was a win...

I should rephrase that as the most shots/minute..

SASdynasty!
06-15-2015, 05:20 PM
That was a win...

I should rephrase that as the most shots/minute..
Yah, you just should lie less in general...or learn what the term "by a big margin" means.

apalisoc_9
06-15-2015, 06:15 PM
Yah, you just should lie less in general...or learn what the term "by a big margin" means.

Tony Parker is the worst player in a spurs uniform by a big Margin.

Clipper Nation
06-15-2015, 06:47 PM
:cry But, but, muh All-Star appearances :cry

SASdynasty!
06-16-2015, 07:30 AM
:cry But, but, muh All-Star appearances :cry
...and leading the Spurs in points and assists throughout the regular season and playoffs...and All-NBA teams...and championships...and FMVP...and being the winningest player in NBA history through 1,000 games...and being the All-Time leading playoff scoring PG of All-Time.

But yah, the All-Star appearances are there too.

JWest596
06-16-2015, 09:31 AM
I haven't heard so much butthurt since Shaq whined about DROB not giving him his autograph in high school.

Perhaps you should start a personal website dedicated to your obsessive unrequited love for Tony Parker.

JeezLouise

hater
06-16-2015, 09:40 AM
:lol short bus neutered

SASdynasty!
06-16-2015, 11:07 AM
I haven't heard so much butthurt since Shaq whined about DROB not giving him his autograph in high school.

Perhaps you should start a personal website dedicated to your obsessive unrequited love for Tony Parker.

JeezLouise
So you're not denying those facts though, correct?

K...
06-16-2015, 11:20 AM

Dang so op just disqualified himself as a "true spurs fan" by forgetting about Ayres. That should never happen.

This thread is so full of fail. Op had to look at the stats and then cherry pick and scrub them. Then at best we get a conclusion "Parker sucks, kawhi good"

To me the moral of the thread is that kawhi is to inconsistent and stretched too thin to be the focal point of the offense. I think op would agree.

FkLA
06-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Erique is a faggot. I hope he gets a career-ending injury playing for France.

ducks
06-16-2015, 01:01 PM
Erique is a faggot. I hope he gets a career-ending injury playing for France.

a faggot marries the same sex he did not

kobyz
06-16-2015, 02:07 PM
Parker is not the same player since 6, since then he's declining, that loss cause him big trauma that he can't recover from, he even said that 6 will hunt him for the rest of his life even when he's 64 yo... So stop making threads about blaming and crusify Parker, just except the reality and move on, the one you should put blaming finger on about ruin the season is pop..,

Ignignokt
06-16-2015, 02:12 PM
tthssttapppppppp!!.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2015, 02:15 PM
lol gtown's dependence on me is entertaining.

Tough shit, gtown.

Seventyniner
06-16-2015, 02:23 PM
In his years as Spurs head coach, Pop was magnificent doing two things:
1-Choose the best strategies for his players.
2-Choose the best tactics for the situation.

But he didn't do it this season and we know he can't do it again the next.

How do you know that?

Clipper Nation
06-16-2015, 02:49 PM
a faggot marries the same sex he did not

She's a beard.

Ignignokt
06-16-2015, 03:10 PM
lol gtown's dependence on me is entertaining.

Tough shit, gtown.

tthssttapppppppp!!.

SASdynasty!
06-16-2015, 04:51 PM
Parker is not the same player since 6, since then he's declining, that loss cause him big trauma that he can't recover from, he even said that 6 will hunt him for the rest of his life even when he's 64 yo... So stop making threads about blaming and crusify Parker, just except the reality and move on, the one you should put blaming finger on about ruin the season is pop..,
He led the team to a championship the very next season by leading his team in scoring and assists throughout the regular season and playoffs. He was the only All-Star the Spurs had. He was the only All-NBA player the Spurs had. He led the team in scoring in the Finals. Are you guys dumb?

lefty
06-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Game 1 Spurs Lose

Game 2 Spurs Win

Game 3 Spurs Win

Game 4 Spurs lose

Game 5 Spurs Win

Game 6 Spurs Lose

Game 7 Spurs Lose..

Parker takes 21 shots, the most any spurs has taken/minute in the series by a big margin and the spurs lose again.

http://www.lotsofneatstuff.com/sites/default/files//images/cristy/Truth%20bomb%20lt%20linen_preview.JPG?q=sites/lotsofneatstuff.com/files/images/cristy/Truth%20bomb%20lt%20linen_preview.JPG

ChumpDumper
06-16-2015, 05:19 PM
[post about Chumpdumper]
Keep posting about me, gtown.

Ignignokt
06-16-2015, 06:53 PM
tthssttapppppppp!!.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2015, 06:56 PM
[post about Chumpdumper]I explicitly said to keep posting about me.

Preferably the same thing since I have reduced you to pretty much one response on one subject for the rest of your life.

So be a good little boy and do as I say.

I want everyone to see what I have done to you.

SASdynasty!
06-16-2015, 07:09 PM
http://www.lotsofneatstuff.com/sites/default/files//images/cristy/Truth%20bomb%20lt%20linen_preview.JPG?q=sites/lotsofneatstuff.com/files/images/cristy/Truth%20bomb%20lt%20linen_preview.JPG
Lol, except if you read what he actually wrote about G7, you'll see that it was actually a blatant lie. But I wouldn't expect you to catch it...lemmings.

wildchild
06-16-2015, 07:35 PM
How do you know that?
For his last seasons.

Nobody can think he had a great coaching series against the Mavs, or OKC. And what's about the series against the Clippers?

In last playoffs, his best and favorite adjustment was to move Boris into the starting lineup. But obviously he couldn't do it against Clips' frountcourt so which was his tactic to spread the floor? How he dealt with a simple move like the high-double Clips' screens?

Why Pop has repeatedly chosen to play a pick and roll with Tony and Boris when Jordan was on the bench and Leonard asked for the ball in the post against JJ/Crawford? Why he didn't exploit the obvious favorable matchup?

When Green's 3s didn't fall, his only option was benched him. But that was the best move for the Spurs?
How many points scored Clips' backcourt when Green was off the court? How many points the Spurs gave up with him on the bench?

Supposedly, Tony was injured all season. How an injured player can take the most shots per game in the regular season?

Pop didn't limit Parker's role and thinking that an injured Tony should be the first option wasn't the best strategy for Parker or the rest of the team.
Why not let the Spurs' young star play that role? At least to gain experience when your another star was injured.

Why he was reluctant to make changes to add Kawhi to Spurs' offensive system? In four seasons, how many plays he designed for him?
Right..."Let the offense come to you" but that means "why I should call a play for you or facilitate the offense, just let the offense come to you"...?

About your answer, if we're talking about the future, Pop's words about Parker's offseason and possible Spurs' moves, make me think nothing will change.

We can add Aldridge, he can take 20 FGA per game being a solution to Tony's pick and rolls, and the Spurs can revive the 1-4 with Parker and another offensive PF in Tim's role.
But when the team need Pop's adjustments in big games of the regular season and playoffs, they won't have it.