InRareForm
06-14-2015, 11:56 PM
:wakeup:wakeup:wakeup:wakeup

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2015, 11:58 PM
im expecting cavs win refs home cooking

Mikeanaro
06-15-2015, 12:02 AM
Warriors dont have a sense of urgency tbh.

FromWayDowntown
06-15-2015, 09:49 AM
Everything pointing in Warriors way -- improved play, Cleveland fatigue -- including the high probability that Scott Foster will be the crew chief for Game 6, which brings with it the seemingly inexplicable fact that road teams, which are well under .500 in the 2015 Playoffs overall (32-47), are now 11-1 in games that Foster calls.

StrengthAndHonor
06-15-2015, 10:04 AM
We need a Game 7.

FromWayDowntown
06-16-2015, 06:12 AM
Foster, Marc Davis, Zach Zarba for Game 6.

if there's a Game 7, it looks like that will be the Crawford brothers and Ken Mauer.

hitmanyr2k
06-16-2015, 09:37 AM
This series is going 7 games. Cleveland has suffered too much heartache. There's no way in hell Lebron is going to let Golden State celebrate on the Cavs home floor.

hater
06-16-2015, 09:38 AM
Agree this smells like 7 game series.

Worriers don't really know how to close out a finals. Unless Leroids starts cramping like a pissy, this is probably going 7

JoeTait75
06-16-2015, 10:11 AM
I have zero confidence going into tonight. But if the Cavaliers somehow find a way to win I'll be a lot more confident for Game 7. Cavaliers will have an extra day of rest and the pressure to win that game will be squarely on Golden State.

Malik Hairston
06-16-2015, 10:37 AM
I have zero confidence going into tonight. But if the Cavaliers somehow find a way to win I'll be a lot more confident for Game 7. Cavaliers will have an extra day of rest and the pressure to win that game will be squarely on Golden State.

LeBron is the greatest game 7 player in league history, tbh..tonight is the tough one, like you said..

AlexJones
06-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Am seeing LeBron +105 to win finals MVP (Steph -130)

chunticakes
06-16-2015, 11:01 AM
i might just jump on that -4.5. i got burned earlier on a -9.5 :lol

don't know why i did that tbh...

Infinite_limit
06-16-2015, 11:02 AM
Tonight completes yet another 3-game losing streak in the Finals for LeLoser

MultiTroll
06-17-2015, 05:03 PM
Everything pointing in Warriors way -- improved play, Cleveland fatigue -- including the high probability that Scott Foster will be the crew chief for Game 6, which brings with it the seemingly inexplicable fact that road teams, which are well under .500 in the 2015 Playoffs overall (32-47), are now 11-1 in games that Foster calls.
While the Cavs lost regardless, sure seems Foster was at the ready.
Especially to start off the game.
An obviously feet sliding Iggy gets gifted the charge call against LeBron.
Shortly thereafter Mozgov gets fed right under the basket, is attempting to pivot for the layup and thug Green has Mozs elbow locked. Moz spins, shoots. Tweet! Offensive foul on Moz. :rolleyes

Sure it's only two plays but momentum established for Golden. Esp with the all important Iggy vs LeBron matchup.

InRareForm
06-17-2015, 09:39 PM
Warriors made me some money this finals :)

Mikeanaro
06-17-2015, 09:47 PM
No game 7 :dramaquee

FromWayDowntown
06-18-2015, 03:13 PM
While the Cavs lost regardless, sure seems Foster was at the ready.
Especially to start off the game.
An obviously feet sliding Iggy gets gifted the charge call against LeBron.
Shortly thereafter Mozgov gets fed right under the basket, is attempting to pivot for the layup and thug Green has Mozs elbow locked. Moz spins, shoots. Tweet! Offensive foul on Moz. :rolleyes

Sure it's only two plays but momentum established for Golden. Esp with the all important Iggy vs LeBron matchup.

If you really think that Scott Foster somehow dictated the outcome of Game 6, your conspiracy theory game is pretty weak. Whatever happened on those two early plays (and, frankly, I thought the charge on Lebron was close but the call was defensible; I don't recall the Mozgov play you describe), the Cavaliers rallied and had the lead in the 3rd quarter. Golden State just blew them away after that point, and there wasn't a particularly controversial call in that stretch.

Foster has his problems and the NBA's insistence that he is among the best officials in the game is surprising, given how frequently Foster can be blasted for his calls or non-calls (and his seemingly obvious efforts to be Dick Bavetta's reincarnation by making decisions that seem, as much as anything, to manipulate games to keep them close). But Foster didn't decide Game 6 of the Finals.

MultiTroll
06-18-2015, 03:35 PM
If you really think that Scott Foster somehow dictated the outcome of Game 6, your conspiracy theory game is pretty weak.
Straw much?

Fabbs
While the Cavs lost regardless
The charge on LeBron, which was really a foul on Iggy, was somewhat close in realtime.
But it's clearly a foul on Iggy. Feet sliding big time.