PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Lebron Commits A Major Faux Pas - " I'm Not Worried Because I'm The Best In The World

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 07:56 AM
He's getting Dwight Howard levels of butthurt....The sign of a desperate losing player...Everyone knows its bad luck to make such a proclamation...thats why MJ, never did it, Kobe never did and Duncan never did it....now Lebrons arrogance and excuse for being 2-6 in the finals is starting to show.....

Curry and Co. lets go ahead and put him out of his misery and close him out on his home court...:toast

Despite being down 3-2 in the Finals to the Golden State Warriors (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/gs/golden-state-warriors)following a 104-91 Game 5 loss (http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400796849) on Sunday, James explained why he is still confident about his Cleveland Cavaliers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/cle/cleveland-cavaliers)' chances: because of him.
"I feel confident because I'm the best player in the world," James said following his 40-point, 14-rebound and 11-assist performance for his second triple-double of the series. "It's that simple."
It was the second time in the Finals that James has puffed out his chest with a braggadocios comment. After he scored 44 points in a Game 1 loss, James rejected the notion that part of the Warriors' game plan was to allow him to rack up points while focusing on his teammates.

Killakobe81
06-15-2015, 08:06 AM
Dont have a issue. A lot of these guys think what James does but very few (LeBron, PBF, Aaron Rodgers) have the balls to say it.

Kool I get you in "ether" mode and I enjoy the shop you are wrecking lately ...but how you gonna knock LeBron for something PBF says constantly?

And besides. it's the truth.

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 08:21 AM
Dont have a issue. A lot of these guys think what James does but very few (LeBron, PBF, Aaron Rodgers) have the balls to say it.

Kool I get you in "ether" mode and I enjoy the shop you are wrecking lately ...but how you gonna knock LeBron for something PBF says constantly?

And besides. it's the truth.

Simple....PBF is in a mano a mano sport....whereas the media is always crying about Lebron needing help and then comes out like a bitch after he loses..but but but..I'm the best player in the world....:lol

You cant compare Floyd and Lebron at all..PBF is 48-0 in title fight after title fight...Lebron is about to be 2-6 in title games...with that kind of record I dont want to hear nothing about you being the best....Kobe was the best because he won in a tough west..Lebron is the best because he puts up good numbers in a watered down league....:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 08:29 AM
It reeks of saltiness to say this after a loss...this is like Pacquiao crying hurt shoulder only after he got his ass kicked....

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-15-2015, 08:39 AM
Lebron might very well be the 2nd player to win the MVP of the finals despite losing. If Lebron carries them to a victory tomorrow, he should be. Because with the roster the Cavs currently have, the Clippers should have swept them.

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 08:42 AM
Lebron might very well be the 2nd player to win the MVP of the finals despite losing. If Lebron carries them to a victory tomorrow, he should be. Because with the roster the Cavs currently have, the Clippers should have swept them.

So you're changing the criteria yet again to give this shrimp dick gladiator a consolation prize...

The MVP despite being a cosmetic media prize should go to the winning team...right? Afterall that's been part of the standard to keep it away from Kobe for years

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-15-2015, 08:55 AM
So you're changing the criteria yet again to give this shrimp dick gladiator a consolation prize...

The MVP despite being a cosmetic media prize should go to the winning team...right? Afterall that's been the standard to keep it away from Kobe for years

No, because Lebron has been the best players throughout the Series. Curry just had two good games thus far. That was the same with West, where he average like 38 ppg like lebron is in this series.

Kobe was not the best player when he lost. Basically the whole Piston starting 5, owned the Lakers back in 2004 (w/ Billups being the catalyst) and Pierce was every bit as good as Kobe back in 2008. Shaq outplayed Kobe in 2004 and probably was the best player in that series. But you aren't going to give the MVP trophy to a player on a team that just lost 4-1 with them having HCA.

MultiTroll
06-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Koon Maiden with a rare basketball take and it's right.
LeBrons bragidocio spouting reflects a lot of modern day punk and reeks of butthurt.

InRareForm
06-15-2015, 09:42 AM
No problem with what he said.

TDMVPDPOY
06-15-2015, 10:10 AM
i dont know if this currrent finals roster is worse then the crap he played in 07

when u have 3 former knick players on ur team, ur team just become total shit

hater
06-15-2015, 10:15 AM
If anyone is MVP of the losing team its obviously Kylie Irving

Technique
06-15-2015, 10:54 AM
MOZGOV NOOO!!! MOZGOV!!!! WHERE ARE YOU MOZGOV!?!?

ambchang
06-15-2015, 11:12 AM

The MVP despite being a cosmetic media prize should go to the winning team...right? Afterall that's been part of the standard to keep it away from Kobe for years

Capri with the goods. Kobe should have won FMVP in 2004. No way Pistons beat the Lakers without Kobe chucking like he did.

Arguable in 2008 though, Phil Jackson hadn't figured out the offense should run through the massive frontline the Lakers had yet, so even if Kobe was shooting like a normal average NBA player, I'd say the Celtics still would have won.

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 11:16 AM
Capri with the goods. Kobe should have won FMVP in 2004. No way Pistons beat the Lakers without Kobe chucking like he did.

Arguable in 2008 though, Phil Jackson hadn't figured out the offense should run through the massive frontline the Lakers had yet, so even if Kobe was shooting like a normal average NBA player, I'd say the Celtics still would have won.

This isnt about FMVP this is about the criteria in general Finals or Regular season

JMarkJohns
06-15-2015, 11:57 AM
There will be no joy in Cleveland - Mighty King James has struck out.

ambchang
06-15-2015, 11:58 AM
This isnt about FMVP this is about the criteria in general Finals or Regular season

It wasn't?

Leetonidas
06-15-2015, 12:03 PM
You would be cumming all over yourself proclaiming what a confident alpha your rapist idol is if he said some shit like this :lol LeBron losing this title will still be far more impressive than anything Kobe has ever done. LeBron in the Finals this year is ridiculous given his shitty cast of teammates and injuries

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 12:26 PM
You would be cumming all over yourself proclaiming what a confident alpha your rapist idol is if he said some shit like this :lol LeBron losing this title will still be far more impressive than anything Kobe has ever done. LeBron in the Finals this year is ridiculous given his shitty cast of teammates and injuries

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/u_mad_troll_low_zpsgyvlmutn.gifhttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/u_mad_troll_low_zpsgyvlmutn.gif
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/u_mad_troll_low_zpsgyvlmutn.gifhttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/u_mad_troll_low_zpsgyvlmutn.gif

Killakobe81
06-15-2015, 12:29 PM

LEBron's level of play is probably greater than what almost anyone has done (at least from what I have seen with my own eyes) not just Kobe's ... but if he fails to finish ...it still wont be greater than players that have led their team to a title. Sure he has done more here than in any of the titles in Miami but in the end it's still a loss.

It joins Zeke in 1988 on a bum ankle, Barkley in his lone finals appearance, Dr.J vs. '77 Blazers and of course West as the lone loser Finals MVP as great ... big piles of nothing in the end. You hear Walton gush about what Dr. J did, Magic the same about Thomas etc. But in the end it's still a valiant loss.

DPG21920
06-15-2015, 12:37 PM
Which illustrates perfectly why the ring argument is so dumb, Killa. Lebrons play is clearly championship level - all time great. His team sucks. That should never be an indictment. Especially when you've won one already.

tlongII
06-15-2015, 12:49 PM
Never compare Kobe Bryant with LeBron James. Kobe has never legitimately been the MVP of the league.

Mikeanaro
06-15-2015, 12:53 PM
That whole 40 shots a night makeup barely worked because GS deflated like a balloon, if GSW were normal= Sweep with or without Irving.
He is not the best anymore, slow not attacking the rim like he used to, making jumpies like crippled Wade did, protecting his ego, fuck him delusional POS.

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 12:53 PM
Which illustrates perfectly why the ring argument is so dumb, Killa. Lebrons play is clearly championship level - all time great. His team sucks. That should never be an indictment. Especially when you've won one already.

Who's defending Lebron...what great big man is he playing against like when Kobe played against Duncan and Robinson :lol

Mikeanaro
06-15-2015, 12:57 PM
Going back to Cleveland to lose was his decision, could have stayed in MIA just because they lost to the Spurs doesnt mean the end of the world.
Remember he covered himself saying ¨Im not gonna promise a championship, Now Im a man and have more important things to do all above basketball¨
Lewrong saw Wade fading and left... for an injured Love and Irving what an irony.

ambchang
06-15-2015, 01:54 PM
LEBron's level of play is probably greater than what almost anyone has done (at least from what I have seen with my own eyes) not just Kobe's ... but if he fails to finish ...it still wont be greater than players that have led their team to a title. Sure he has done more here than in any of the titles in Miami but in the end it's still a loss.

It joins Zeke in 1988 on a bum ankle, Barkley in his lone finals appearance, Dr.J vs. '77 Blazers and of course West as the lone loser Finals MVP as great ... big piles of nothing in the end. You hear Walton gush about what Dr. J did, Magic the same about Thomas etc. But in the end it's still a valiant loss.

Zeke in 88 had a great quarter, not a video game like series. Barkley was good that series, but not 38/12/10 good, and Jordan was better. Dr. J was great in 1977, but not that much better than Walton.

Lebron is greater than Curry by a wider margin than West was greater than Havlicek in 69, and West got the MVP. Sure, that FMVP was probably more a slap in the face for West than an actual award (really, what does it prove anyways? That my teammates sucked so much that I got dragged down by them?) but it does still validate the dominance West had over the Celtics.

I haven't really seen a case where a player on the losing team is that much better than anyone on the winning team.

ambchang
06-15-2015, 01:56 PM
Who's defending Lebron...what great big man is he playing against like when Kobe played against Duncan and Robinson :lol

Duncan and Robinson defended Shaq. Nobody cared about Kobe, that's why the Spurs put Steve Smith and Antonio Daniels on him.

Medvedenko
06-15-2015, 02:19 PM
WGAF, he is the top player in the league. Nothing he said is wrong. Like I said before, if he rings he's Top 3 in my eyes. If he doesn't, the media and the sheeple will still place him in high regard due to their revolving assessment of stats, play, and teammates to gauge his excellence or lack of support. It actually doesn't matter.

DMC
06-15-2015, 02:21 PM
Except they didn't play the Clippers.

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 02:29 PM
Duncan and Robinson defended Shaq. Nobody cared about Kobe, that's why the Spurs put Steve Smith and Antonio Daniels on him.

I will spare you the embarrassment and not post the vids of Kobe repeatedly destroying Duncan and Robinson in the paint..:lol sike...look for it real soon..I will never miss a chance to shove it up your ass...stay tuned fuckboy :lol

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 02:33 PM
It's not like they had better options those years. And there's a reason they went out and got Bruce bowen

whitemamba
06-15-2015, 03:22 PM
According to most posters Raymone is playing like a chucker and yet everyone still defends him , bipolar people u are.

DPG21920
06-15-2015, 03:23 PM
According to most posters Raymone is playing like a chucker and yet everyone still defends him , bipolar people u are.

If he had a prime Shaq or Pau and still chucked - then yes, there would be an issue. Also, if wasn't rebounding (not one game, but all) and assisting, there would be an issue.

ambchang
06-15-2015, 03:23 PM
I will spare you the embarrassment and not post the vids of Kobe repeatedly destroying Duncan and Robinson in the paint..:lol sike...look for it real soon..I will never miss a chance to shove it up your ass...stay tuned fuckboy :lol

:lol. Dunking on someone is destroying someone in the paint? You know why big men get dunked on? Because they were defending the paint, they block people some times, they get dunked on sometimes. Getting preoccupied by a 350lb dominating foce just gets you to rotate slower.

Know why Kobe doesnt get dunked on often? He down defend the paint. It's pretty obvious but I thought I have to explain it to you.

ambchang
06-15-2015, 03:25 PM
It's not like they had been there options those years. And there's a reason they went out and got Bruce bowen

Yeah, then Bruce outscored Kobe.

whitemamba
06-15-2015, 03:27 PM
If he had a prime Shaq or Pau and still chucked - then yes, there would be an issue. Also, if wasn't rebounding (not one game, but all) and assisting, there would be an issue.

Kobe made pau who he was , give me a fu king break dpg. Everyone wanted pau after they say what Kobe and him did. Pau sadly got no where with the Bulls. As for the shaq comment, just remember that pacers series or the ones vs the spurs. Even shaq would disagree with u.

DPG21920
06-15-2015, 03:28 PM
Kobe made pau who he was , give me a fu king break dpg. Everyone wanted pau after they say what Kobe and him did. Pau sadly got no where with the Bulls. As for the shaq comment, just remember that pacers series or the ones vs the spurs. Even shaq would disagree with u.

Shaq also said Lebron was the first teammate that made it so he didn't have to do everything.

whitemamba
06-15-2015, 03:30 PM
Shaq also said Lebron was the first teammate that made it so he didn't have to do everything.

He couldn't do anything anyway.

spurraider21
06-15-2015, 03:52 PM
Yeah, then Bruce outscored Kobe.
In one game.

It's stupid to say "the Spurs didn't care about Kobe, so they let Daniels guard him." who else would they have assigned. If MJ was on those Lakers, they would still be forced to play Daniels /Smith against him. Wouldn't mean they didn't fear him

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 04:00 PM
In one game.

It's stupid to say "the Spurs didn't care about Kobe, so they let Daniels guard him." who else would they have assigned. If MJ was on those Lakers, they would still be forced to play Daniels /Smith against him. Wouldn't mean they didn't fear him

The only reason to fear the Lakers was because of Kobe...Shaq could be contained...the problem wss you had to double Kobe and you had to double Shaq..or hope someone was off their game that day

ambchang
06-15-2015, 04:01 PM
In one game.

It MJ was on that Lakers team, you can be sure the Spurs wouldn't triple shaq every possession.