PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who is the 2015 Finals MVP

Fabbs
06-15-2015, 03:09 PM
Feel free to wait until after Game 6 or 7 to vote.

Fabbs
06-15-2015, 03:12 PM
If Curry and LeBron switched teams, a LeBron led Golden State would still be in the Finals.

A Curry led Cavs team would not make the playoffs.

Technique
06-15-2015, 03:14 PM
I been steph curry with the shot been cookin with the sauce chef curry with the pot boy

Fabbs
06-15-2015, 03:15 PM
I been steph curry with the shot been cookin with the sauce chef curry with the pot boy
You're not attempting to drive today are you?

Technique
06-15-2015, 03:20 PM
You're not attempting to drive today are you?

360 with the wrist boy

whitemamba
06-15-2015, 03:23 PM
Why isn't David lee on this list

Infinite_limit
06-15-2015, 03:31 PM
Curry finally had his moment. He will win it

DarrinS
06-15-2015, 03:39 PM

stroke?

Fabbs
06-15-2015, 03:42 PM
stroke?
I thought he was describing his jerking technique, yes.

Fabbs
06-20-2015, 02:28 PM
Voted for Curry
:lol White Mumble
:lol Technique in jerking
:lol spuraider21
:lol cloud

Fabbs
06-20-2015, 02:31 PM
Local Ackron sports writer Jason Lloyd, one of only 11 voters gives his reasons for voting for Iggy.
For #20 i would like to see what the effective fg% was.

15. Yes, I voted Iguodala MVP. Yes, it sent an already frustrated/angry/inconsolable Cavaliers fan base to reach for their torches and pitchforks and demand me to fire myself, kill myself or (preferably) both.
16. Yes, it was difficult choosing Iguodala over LeBron. When I received an e-mail earlier Tuesday asking if I’d be one of only 11 voters (out of the hundreds and hundreds of media covering these Finals) to serve on the MVP committee, I knew full well the dilemma ahead and briefly considered declining just to avoid the hassle. But that’s cowardly.
17. I’d like to think I was one of the first a few days ago to start mentioning James as a legitimate MVP candidate even in a series loss, bucking 46 years of historically giving it to a player from the winning team.
18. We haven’t created words yet to describe how sensational, spectacular and terrific James was in this series. He was sentacularific. He averaged 35.8 points, 13.3 rebounds and 8.8 assists to become the first player to lead both teams in scoring, rebounds and assists in a Finals series. It’s a compelling argument and one I took very, very seriously.
19. Two defining factors shaped my final vote: In my mind James had to get it to a Game 7 and Iguodala’s insertion into the starting lineup changed everything. His on/off numbers were indicative of this entire series.
20. When Iguodala was off the court, LeBron shot 44 percent and the Cavs outscored the Warriors by 30 points. When Iguodala was on the court, he was James’ primary defender. James shot 38 percent and the Warriors outscored the Cavs by 55. If the Warriors didn't have Iguodala, the Cavs would've won this series. That's pretty valuable in my eyes.
21. “He was great the entire series,” Draymond Green said of Iguodala. “He saved this season for us.”
22. The fact I work in Akron, for LeBron’s hometown newspaper, has never clouded how I will vote for anything and it never will. Nor should it predetermine me to automatically favor James in anything. That’s beyond stupid logic.
23. Remember, I was one of the only people in the country to vote LeBron first and Curry third on my ballot for regular season MVP, so I’m perfectly open to going against popular opinion. If anything, these Finals only justified my regular season MVP ballot and I absolutely leave here believing I got this one right, too.
24. It was an agonizingly difficult vote. But it was hard to justify voting for someone when his team lost three consecutive games in the NBA Finals. Had James carried the Cavs to a Game 7, however, he probably would’ve received my vote regardless how the series ended.

Mitch
06-20-2015, 02:44 PM
Lil B is the FMVP, his will was done