PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi'a Nemesis Matt "Bad Boy" Barnes now with Charlotte

Embedded
06-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Hornets trade Lance Stephenson to Clippers for Hawes, Barnes

If there ever was a player that could mess up locker room chemistry it's Lance Stephenson. Doc Rivers may be the only coach that can control him, however.

Russ
06-15-2015, 09:36 PM
Advantage Clippers.

TheGreatYacht
06-15-2015, 11:16 PM
Kawhi might think he's getting off the hook, but supposedly Charlotte will waive Barnes... Short bus better pray he doesn't go to the West, tbh... :lol

Russo21
06-16-2015, 12:31 AM
I think it's shit that teams can trade while the season is still going. They should wait until the finals are over for these trades to happen to give the teams in the finals a shot also. What if GSW or CLE were planning on trading for one of these guys in the offseason. The trade deadline is long gone and as far as I know the NBA finals are still being played, therefore the season isn't over.

Sean Cagney
06-16-2015, 12:39 AM
I think it's shit that teams can trade while the season is still going. They should wait until the finals are over for these trades to happen to give the teams in the finals a shot also. What if GSW or CLE were planning on trading for one of these guys in the offseason. The trade deadline is long gone and as far as I know the NBA finals are still being played, therefore the season isn't over.

Shit man, I don't want any of the teams in the finals or deep in the playoffs to get better unless it is the Spurs... I agree with you on this and find it odd you can trade now since the deadline is up as you said and teams are still playing, makes no sense to me. I think they should start trades around the time of the draft personally, that is when some deals are likely to go down anyways.

InRareForm
06-16-2015, 12:40 AM

give them a shot? they are in the finals... why do they need a shot? lol

Clipper Nation
06-16-2015, 12:56 AM
Kawhi might think he's getting off the hook, but supposedly Charlotte will waive Barnes... Short bus better pray he doesn't go to the West, tbh... :lol

Somewhere Porker is crying and binge-eating at the news that Austin Rivers didn't get traded.

apalisoc_9
06-16-2015, 01:38 AM
Somewhere Porker is crying and binge-eating at the news that Austin Rivers didn't get traded.

:lmao

kobyz
06-16-2015, 03:01 AM

You have that joke in a more forced way?

hater
06-16-2015, 07:23 AM
Did they trade Crawford too? Otherwise kawhis post game will still be neutralized

kobyz
06-16-2015, 09:00 AM
Great move by the clippers, adding needed fire power, they gonna bounce back next season...

daslicer
06-16-2015, 09:05 AM
The hornets are my home team and I have watched Lance all year. Lance is garbage there is a reason why the Hornets were desperate to move him for anything. His offense is putrid this guy has zero jump shot. This trade works out for the Clippers cap wise but outside of that it won't make them better.

SupremeGuy
06-16-2015, 09:17 AM
Somewhere Porker is crying and binge-eating at the news that Austin Rivers didn't get traded.:rollin

SupremeGuy
06-16-2015, 09:18 AM
You have that joke in a more forced way?English motherfucker, do you speak it?

tmtcsc
06-16-2015, 01:19 PM
Lance Stephenson blows...

https://ionegiantmag.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/video_image-297839.jpg?w=660

RD2191
06-16-2015, 01:55 PM

Crofl. Thegreatshit getting shat on per usual.