PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Lionel messi will choke Copa America tonight

Kyle Orton
06-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Uruguay gonna park dat bus and missi will repeat his shitty ass elimination round performance that happened in the past World Cup. Rumor has it that that ball is still flying through the air
:lol hero ball
:lol faggot thinking he is hard
:lol 5'7 midget
:lol hipster haircut and sleeve and still looks like a beta phaggot compared to alphanaldo
:lol as shitty as rooney on the international stage, if not worse
:lol has a stacked ass team yet Argentina blows because he is a shit leader
:lol no neymar and suarez to bail his ass out
:lol can only beat up on shit teams like Iran, Bosnia etc
:lol daf
:lol el nono
:lol nazi sympathizes
:lol faggots

hater
06-16-2015, 11:19 AM
No need to park da bus tbh. Mysty couldn't even score vs Paraguay without a referee invented penalty.

They'll most likely tie. That scrub Cavanni is actually a liability for them urupotheads

lefty
06-16-2015, 11:20 AM
:lmao

Darth_Pelican
06-16-2015, 11:23 AM
http://messivsronaldo.net/

Infinite_limit
06-16-2015, 11:35 AM
Argentina would get bounced in the Group Stage of the European Tournament

Spur-Addict
06-16-2015, 11:38 AM
Jose Juan Barea Messi

Kyle Orton
06-16-2015, 11:41 AM
This.

Kyle Orton
06-16-2015, 11:43 AM
It's no competition tbh. One is an HGH abusing phaggot and one isnt

TDMVPDPOY
06-16-2015, 11:48 AM
lol midget messi

ElNono
06-16-2015, 12:04 PM
Completely agree about Uruguay parking the bus... and that emo haircut is turrible...

Also, Martino has already shown to be a terrible coach with a stacked team, so not feeling super-confident about him, tbh

DAF86
06-16-2015, 12:22 PM

Where's God's WC golden ball in there?

hater
06-16-2015, 12:23 PM
the argentine team unfortunately suffers from the same Malady teams like Brazil (and most south american squads) suffer.

they have great midfield and offense but great cancers and chokers at the defense. that's why teams like Germany have a field day with them (:lmao germany 4 - argentina 0, germany 7 - brazil 1 :lol)

south americans arefast and flashy but are generally lazy and don't want to get back on D

on the plus side, this is why Copa Amurica is exciting cause anyone can possibly win due to everyone being a choker :lol plus theres lots of goals due to the fuckups on D :lol

hater
06-16-2015, 12:28 PM
I must say this COpa America is one of the best I seen. Never has there been so much talent on the Offense by all involved and so terrible defenses also by all :lol

its like watching a playoffs composed of 16 2005 Phonix Suns teams :lol

ElNono
06-16-2015, 12:41 PM
Copa started with a bang, but at some point I think teams are going to start tightening things up... hope the goals keep on coming, tbh

hater
06-16-2015, 12:50 PM
Copa started with a bang, but at some point I think teams are going to start tightening things up... hope the goals keep on coming, tbh

partly agree but defensive fuckups (:lol Otamendi, Dimaria, :lol David Luiz) won't go away. You can't fix stupidity :lol

hater
06-16-2015, 12:59 PM
don't get me wrong. the semi finals will be composed of Arg, Bra, Chile and Uru for sure regardless

the referees will make sure of that

Infinite_limit
06-16-2015, 06:01 PM
the argentine team unfortunately suffers from the same Malady teams like Brazil (and most south american squads) suffer.

they have great midfield and offense but great cancers and chokers at the defense. that's why teams like Germany have a field day with them (:lmao germany 4 - argentina 0, germany 7 - brazil 1 :lol)

south americans arefast and flashy but are generally lazy and don't want to get back on D

on the plus side, this is why Copa Amurica is exciting cause anyone can possibly win due to everyone being a choker :lol plus theres lots of goals due to the fuckups on D :lol
Wealth disparity plays a part in what you are describing. The difference in earnings between the Top and Bottom Argentina/Brazilian players is far different from German. Especially when you start comparing the players and their families/fans. Some of the South American players are walking Gods when they return home.

Difficult to demand/expect such a player to sacrifice for the good of the team

ElNono
06-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Aguero with the bads...

DAF86
06-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Sup?

Venti Quattro
06-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Did he choke the Copa tonight? #PrayForCopa tbh

lefty
06-16-2015, 08:31 PM
He had 0 impact tbh

bailed out by Pastore, Zaba and Kun .............

Thebesteva
06-16-2015, 08:39 PM
Do you guys refer to him as a midget because he's short or because he used to be a dwarf supposedly and needed HGH? What's the back story here I've heard all sorts of thangs

Venti Quattro
06-16-2015, 08:41 PM
Do you guys refer to him as a midget because he's short or because he used to be a dwarf supposedly and needed HGH? What's the back story here I've heard all sorts of thangs

Both

hater
06-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Pastors man of the match tbh. Messy was mas o memos.

Marihuanos just put in a bunch of Rastas in there and called it a day :lol

Damn that country went to hell after legalization :lol

Venti Quattro
06-16-2015, 08:48 PM
Pastors man of the match tbh. Messy was mas o memos.

Marihuanos just put in a bunch of Rastas in there and called it a day :lol

Damn that country went to hell after legalization :lol

:lmao What happened to your Berracos, nigga?

Falcao plays for them again and they lose to fucking Venezuela.

:lol Falcao

hater
06-16-2015, 08:50 PM
:lmao What happened to your Berracos, nigga?

Falcao plays for them again and they lose to fucking Venezuela.

:lol Falcao

Failcuck is a cancer

The Colombian Kobe tbqh

lefty
06-16-2015, 09:26 PM
Failcuck is a cancer

The Colombian Kobe tbqh

Officially moved to Chelsea wtf :lol

Kyle Orton
06-16-2015, 09:30 PM
argies jacking off when missi yet again had no fucking impact on the game

even fucking di maria had a bigger impact

DAF86
06-16-2015, 10:31 PM

The fuck? Di Marķa was the worst player on the pitch. :lol

DAF86
06-16-2015, 11:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUtqa38IAto

A video like this from Di Maria would consist of a lot of headless running and lost balls.

lefty
06-16-2015, 11:32 PM
Damn DAF went as far as making that video

DAF86
06-17-2015, 12:19 AM
Damn DAF went as far as making that video

If I would have made that video I would have chosen to put some music instead of that horrible noise, tbh.

lefty
06-17-2015, 12:20 AM
If I would have made that video I would have chosen to put some music instead of that horrible noise, tbh.

Idk why but most soccer videos on YT have some gay ass music

DAF86
06-17-2015, 12:08 PM

lol son

http://www.imgrobot.com/images/lionel-messi-elegido-por-la-gente-ante-uruguay_1dfxzv2g8e8uo12cgpqr3sjn6t.jpg

If only NBA voters would be as smart as FIFA voters Curry would have a finals MVP right now.

ManuLoco
06-17-2015, 12:28 PM

Beat Bosnia
Beat Switzerland
Beat Belgium
Beat Netherlands

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 01:46 PM
Beat Bosnia
Beat Switzerland
Beat Belgium
Beat Netherlands
Those are all 2nd & 3rd Tier squads in Europe

No Germany, France or Italy. No respect

DAF86
06-17-2015, 01:59 PM
Those are all 2nd & 3rd Tier squads in Europe

No Germany, France or Italy. No respect

:lol Italy got bounced in the first round by Costa Rica and Uruguay :lmao

DAF86
06-17-2015, 02:01 PM
If Netherlands isn't first tier, I don't know who is, tbh. Just Germany? :lol

ElNono
06-17-2015, 02:26 PM
Ya, if Euro teams could qualify for Copa America, only Germany and maybe Netherlands would make it over Bolivia and Ecuador...

Kyle Orton
06-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Ya, if Euro teams could qualify for Copa America, only Germany and maybe Netherlands would make it over Bolivia and Ecuador...
:lmao :lmao :lmao

spain (as shit as they are), france would make it definitely tbh

ElNono
06-17-2015, 02:30 PM
I dunno about spain, tbh... You can swap Jamaica for France as an invite, I suppose...

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 03:19 PM
:lol Italy got bounced in the first round by Costa Rica and Uruguay :lmao
That red card vs Uruguay was laughable

And pasta boys dumped team cancer Balloteli

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 03:24 PM
Let's be honest. The entire left side of Planet Earth has 2 football nations with serious World Cup Title chances. Europe alone has 5

ElNono
06-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Let's be honest. The entire left side of Planet Earth has 2 football nations with serious World Cup Title chances. Europe alone has 5

Europe has 13 World Cup berths while South America has only 4.5, yet South America has won almost half the World Cups ever played... :lol

This is how you end up with shitstains like Greece, Bosnia and Switzerland making the World Cup while much superior teams like Chile, Peru or Paraguay have to stay out.

Realistically speaking, only two or three European teams have any World Cup title chances, especially since Spain took a nosedive... three in South America...

There should be 8 berths for Europe, 8 for South America, then spread the rest... that's how you get the better teams in the World Cup...

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 05:02 PM
Europe has 13 World Cup berths while South America has only 4.5, yet South America has won almost half the World Cups ever played... :lol

This is how you end up with shitstains like Greece, Bosnia and Switzerland making the World Cup while much superior teams like Chile, Peru or Paraguay have to stay out.

Realistically speaking, only two or three European teams have any World Cup title chances, especially since Spain took a nosedive... three in South America...

There should be 8 berths for Europe, 8 for South America, then spread the rest... that's how you get the better teams in the World Cup...
Less nations = Bigger populations
Less nations = Easier for Top Nations to qualify

South American teams should be far better. When is the last time Argentina or Brazil missed the World Cup? In Europe France, Netherlands and England have all failed to qualify in the past 25 years. Belgium didn't even participate in 2006 or 2010. Now they would be the 3rd best team in South America.

So South America is stagnant. No teams are rising up to challenge the Top 2 teams

Since 1970s [Modern Sports]
Brazil - 3
Germany - 3
Argentina - 2
Italy - 2
France - 1
Spain - 1

South America is a 2-team Continent. We both know no one from the Western Hemisphere will accomplish anything in Russia. Europe will have 3 or even 4 teams in the Semi-Finals?

ElNono
06-17-2015, 06:36 PM
Less nations = Bigger populations
Less nations = Easier for Top Nations to qualify

South American teams should be far better. When is the last time Argentina or Brazil missed the World Cup? In Europe France, Netherlands and England have all failed to qualify in the past 25 years. Belgium didn't even participate in 2006 or 2010. Now they would be the 3rd best team in South America.

So South America is stagnant. No teams are rising up to challenge the Top 2 teams

You're making my point for me. Teams like France, Netherlands, England (even Spain) are all mirages in international competition. They raised to prominence temporarily because of an individual talent or two, not because they're very good.

Good teams don't fail to qualify when you have 3x the berths of other continents, tbh...

Since 1970s [Modern Sports]
Brazil - 3
Germany - 3
Argentina - 2
Italy - 2
France - 1
Spain - 1

South America is a 2-team Continent. We both know no one from the Western Hemisphere will accomplish anything in Russia. Europe will have 3 or even 4 teams in the Semi-Finals?

:lol Uruguay did better than both ARG and BRA in South Africa, so no.

Also, how that ranking is not an indictment on Europe? They get 3x the berths, and can barely win more than South America...

ElNono
06-17-2015, 06:44 PM
:lol Belgium is trash. The first time they had to play against a South America team in the World Cup they were sent packing.

They're below Bolivia and Venezuela, tbh

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 07:16 PM
You're making my point for me. Teams like France, Netherlands, England (even Spain) are all mirages in international competition. They raised to prominence temporarily because of an individual talent or two, not because they're very good.

Good teams don't fail to qualify when you have 3x the berths of other continents, tbh...

:lol Uruguay did better than both ARG and BRA in South Africa, so no.

Also, how that ranking is not an indictment on Europe? They get 3x the berths, and can barely win more than South America...
Mirage would be Bulgaria with Hristo Stoichkov [4th place in 1994]

There is only 1 Champion out of 32 teams. If Ivory Coast won the World Cup, am I supposed to reconsider my opinion of the rest of the continent? Advancement out of Groups and further is a better indication.

2018 will answer all because Europe held it's own on South American soil. SA did not do the same in 2006 on German soil [Brazi/Argentina in Quarter-Finals]

1986 Netherlands
- Ruud Gullit
- Frank Rijkaard
- Marco van Basten

Lost the Playoff to Belgium on away goals. Belgium finished 4th in the 1986 World Cup

Doesn't CONMEBOL have everyone play each other in Qualifying? This is a huge advantage for the Top teams. They can easily make up 1 or 2 slip ups because the middle-bottom feeders will just draw with each other. There are No Group of Deaths in South American qualifying.

Europe - 10 qualifying matches
S.America - 18

^ The more games you add, the less likely a darkhorse will surface

lefty
06-17-2015, 07:32 PM
:lol Belgium is trash. The first time they had to play against a South America team in the World Cup they were sent packing.

They're below Bolivia and Venezuela, tbh

spurraider21
06-17-2015, 07:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUtqa38IAto

A video like this from Di Maria would consist of a lot of headless running and lost balls.
i just wasted 9 minutes of my life watching the ball go harmlessly out of bounds 90% of the time. the play at the 4 minute mark was nice though

ElNono
06-17-2015, 07:40 PM
Doesn't CONMEBOL have everyone play each other in Qualifying? This is a huge advantage for the Top teams. They can easily make up 1 or 2 slip ups because the middle-bottom feeders will just draw with each other. There are No Group of Deaths in South American qualifying.

How is it easier? Groups just make sure teams don't play each other. The whole South American qualifier is one giant group of death. Everybody plays each other and some teams don't make it over goal difference or a point or two, because there's not enough berths. Or a team has to travel to the other side of the world to play a game for all the marbles.

Meanwhile in Europe you have a group like Greece, Bosnia, Lichtenstein, Slovakia and Latvia that qualify directly. All of those teams have no business being in a World Cup...

Non-fluke World Cup winners (won more than once):
- Brazil 5x
- Germany 4x
- Italy 4x
- Argentina 2x
- Uruguay 2x

Considering Europe puts 3x the amount of teams that South America does, it has a historically terrible record.

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 07:42 PM
Not getting the point in judging Belgium by a match in where they played one of South America's 2 teams to a stand still. One of the flukiest goals of the Tournament in the 8th minute

Belgium would finish 3rd and possibly even 2nd in South American qualifying

ElNono
06-17-2015, 07:44 PM
I can see how Belgium might look mighty in weak Europe, but they would stand no chance in the cutthroat South America qualifier...

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 07:55 PM
How is it easier? Groups just make sure teams don't play each other. The whole South American qualifier is one giant group of death. Everybody plays each other and some teams don't make it over goal difference or a point or two, because there's not enough berths. Or a team has to travel to the other side of the world to play a game for all the marbles.

Meanwhile in Europe you have a group like Greece, Bosnia, Lichtenstein, Slovakia and Latvia that qualify directly. All of those teams have no business being in a World Cup...

Non-fluke World Cup winners (won more than once):
- Brazil 5x
- Germany 4x
- Italy 4x
- Argentina 2x
- Uruguay 2x

Considering Europe puts 3x the amount of teams that South America does, it has a historically terrible record.
So Spain and France's Titles were flukes but Uruguay's from 85 fucking years ago when the Tournament had 13 teams will be considered.

It's simple logic. More games = Talent disparity is showcased. We just witnessed this in the NBA Finals. Imagine if the NBA Playoffs were 3 games instead of 7. You would see way more upsets.

Slovakia - Last Tournament made the Knockout Stage
Latvia - Has never qualified
Greece - Last Tournament made the Knockout Stage
Bosnia - did OK for their first tourney. Worst call in Tournament [Dzeko off-sides] from making Knockout
Liechtenstein - Has never qualified

Bad examples. If Slovakia, Greece and Bosnia don't deserve entry, then neither did Half the teams in the 2014 Tournament

ElNono
06-17-2015, 08:11 PM
So Spain and France's Titles were flukes but Uruguay's from 85 fucking years ago when the Tournament had 13 teams will be considered.

Uruguay won two. You can fluke into a good month. Odds of doing it twice or more are much larger.

It's simple logic. More games = Talent disparity is showcased. We just witnessed this in the NBA Finals. Imagine if the NBA Playoffs were 3 games instead of 7. You would see way more upsets.

But that's what I'm saying. Europe keeps sending teams that fluked into the right group or lucked into winning a game. How is that better? That's a great reason why Europe should get less berths. They need to reform their qualifier to end up in a everybody plays everybody tournament with the top 12 teams. Make Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, France and England a lock in, the rest qualify through the current system. Top 8 teams qualify.

Whoever makes it out of the SA qualifier you know are the best teams in the region. And some of the teams that don't make it are solely due to the limited berths.

Bad examples. If Slovakia, Greece and Bosnia don't deserve entry, then neither did Half the teams in the 2014 Tournament

That was a qualifying group for the last World Cup. I didn't made up the example, it's the kind of crappola coming out of Europe.

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 08:27 PM
Uruguay won two. You can fluke into a good month. Odds of doing it twice or more are much larger.

But that's what I'm saying. Europe keeps sending teams that fluked into the right group or lucked into winning a game. How is that better? That's a great reason why Europe should get less berths. They need to reform their qualifier to end up in a everybody plays everybody tournament with the top 12 teams. Make Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, France and England a lock in, the rest qualify through the current system. Top 8 teams qualify.

Whoever makes it out of the SA qualifier you know are the best teams in the region. And some of the teams that don't make it are solely due to the limited berths.

That was a qualifying group for the last World Cup. I didn't made up the example, it's the kind of crappola coming out of Europe.
"Since there were no qualifying games"

Yaaaa we're gonna scratch 1930 World Cup off

So those teams fluked out in the European Qualifying Groups and then fluked out in the World Cup Groups?

Hey buddy, when is South America even gonna Win the fucking thing again :lol It's been 13 years and we all know it ain't happening in Putinland. Europe with 3 different Champions during that time span

South America is still a respectable counterpart to Europe [2010 for example] and both Federations deserve a couple more teams in the Tournament but South American glory days are over bro. Europe was busy fighting Wars and shaping the Globe while South Americans bounced soccer balls on the beach. Brazilians finally putting Soccer into perspective, protesting against hosting the Tournament. Much of your continent should be broken up into smaller pieces like what occurred to Yugoslavia. People would prosper but results in the World Cup would worsen

ElNono
06-17-2015, 08:36 PM
"Since there were no qualifying games"

Yaaaa we're gonna scratch 1930 World Cup off

It is what it is, I didn't make up the numbers, the numbers just reflect SA's historical superiority over Europe. Maybe someday that'll change.

Hey buddy, when is South America even gonna Win the fucking thing again :lol It's been 13 years and we all know it ain't happening in Putinland. Europe with 3 different Champions during that time span

South America is still a respectable counterpart to Europe [2010 for example] and both Federations deserve a couple more teams in the Tournament but South American glory days are over bro. Europe was busy fighting Wars and shaping the Globe while South Americans bounced soccer balls on the beach. Brazilians finally putting Soccer into perspective, protesting against hosting the Tournament. Much of your continent should be broken up into smaller pieces like what occurred to Yugoslavia. People would prosper but results in the World Cup would worsen

The mass migration of talent from South America to Europe is a big cause of that. Players now play 3 times a week, then have to hop on a plane on a transatlantic flight and go play for their national team with no training or anything. Just get a bunch of guys and out on the pitch. That's another big advantage for Euro national teams... it's just weird how meager the returns have been when you see how much the deck is stacked for them, tbh... then again, there's a reason why the biggest stars in Europe are largely South American players...

diego
06-17-2015, 08:36 PM
why on earth would more upsets be a good thing? you want crappier teams to sneak into the world cup? The more games the better to weed out the flukes. And like ive said numerous times, the more wild card / playoff berths the better too.

and please show me these UEFA groups of death!

2014:
Belgium
Croatia
Serbia
Scotland
Wales
Macedonia

Italy
Denmark
Czech
Bulgaria
Armenia
Malta

Germany
Sweden
Austria
Ireland
Kazakstan
Faroe Islands

Netherlands
Romania
Hungary
Turkey
Estonia
Andorra

Switzeralnd
ICeland
Slovenia
Norway
Albania
Cyprus

Russia
Portugal
Israel
Azerbaijan
Ireland
Luxemburg

Bosnia
Greece
Slovakia
Lithuania
Latvia
Liechtenstein

England
Ukraine
Montenegro
Poland
Moldova
San Marino

Spain
France
Finland
Georgia
Belarus

which of these is the group of death? if anything, a bunch of cupcake groups distort the qualifiers more than a "group of death".

ElNono
06-17-2015, 08:41 PM
They need to change the qualifiers in Europe. Make a 10 team tournament where everybody plays everybody. Lock in Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, France and England for that tournament. Get 4 more teams out of regional qualifiers. Top 6 teams qualify.

The "we have too many teams" talk doesn't work. Africa has as many or more (and if they don't, they eventually will), and you don't want more than 2-3 African teams. They ruin the World Cup with inept play.

pgardn
06-17-2015, 08:58 PM
Honestly CONCACAF has too many spots just to get the U.S. and Mexico TV money.

Africa... Who are they going to advertise to besides the inept Warlord leaders?
Africa is too poor, this is FIFA folks. They may get some individual bribes from poor country hack politicians but the big money comes from the big consuming nations through TV.

That is all...

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 09:12 PM
They need to change the qualifiers in Europe. Make a 10 team tournament where everybody plays everybody. Lock in Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, France and England for that tournament. Get 4 more teams out of regional qualifiers. Top 6 teams qualify.

The "we have too many teams" talk doesn't work. Africa has as many or more (and if they don't, they eventually will), and you don't want more than 2-3 African teams. They ruin the World Cup with inept play.
You can't have lock ins. Maybe borrow the UEFA seeding system. We will see more geopolitical changes in Europe over the next 25 years.

Imagine if Yugoslavia [Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro] were still together. They reached the Quarter-Finals in their final World Cup appearance

Imagine if England had players from Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Northern Ireland

Imagine if Czech Republic and Slovakia were together

Imagine if Russia had Poland, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania players

Imagine if Sweden, Denmark, and Norway had 1 team

This is the major advantage South America has had up to this point and might still hold onto because Europe will continue changing/improving socially.

pgardn
06-17-2015, 09:28 PM
You can't have lock ins. Maybe borrow the UEFA seeding system. We will see more geopolitical changes in Europe over the next 25 years.

Imagine if Yugoslavia [Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro] were still together. They reached the Quarter-Finals in their final World Cup appearance

Oh Christ get off of it.

Poles want nothing more than to kill the Russan bastards.

England with Ireland? You want in team massacres?

Yuoslavia is long gone, get over it.

ElNono
06-17-2015, 09:29 PM

Imagine if England had players from Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Northern Ireland

Imagine if Czech Republic and Slovakia were together

Imagine if Sweden, Denmark, and Norway had 1 team

This is the major advantage South America has had up to this point and might still hold onto because Europe will continue changing/improving socially.

Not sure what point you're trying to make? All those are crappy teams, even England.

UEFA would love to have those lock ins. It would be a money machine. If it would be their way, those teams would qualify directly. The only reason it doesn't happen is FIFA, who wants the votes from Latvia and Lichtenstein (and Africa and Asia) to keep their side deals going.

06-26-2016, 10:27 PM
he did it again :lmao

apalisoc_9
06-26-2016, 10:29 PM

Post a gif of him mising the wc final free kick and Penalty agaunst chile :lmao

Top 5 ever my ass..:lol

Not better than R9

Clipper Nation
06-26-2016, 10:40 PM
Am I missing something here? This midget faggot who can't even score a goal is supposed to be the GOAT of his "sport"?

:lmao Just goes to show how atrocious povertyball truly is. Literally any baseball player ever > Messi.

ElNono
06-26-2016, 10:43 PM
Also, Martino has already shown to be a terrible coach with a stacked team, so not feeling super-confident about him, tbh

damn, spot on... hopefully he gets axed tomorrow

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2016, 11:48 PM
argy fans back peddling, what fkn wankers

if he scored and won the cup, then u be beating to a different tune...now suck it up clowns...

whitemamba
06-26-2016, 11:52 PM
messi embracing his inner Jim by missing an easy one in front of the net in crunch time.

lefty
06-27-2016, 12:08 AM

Det bump

scanry
06-27-2016, 12:40 AM
messi embracing his inner Jim by missing an easy one in front of the net in crunch time.

Kobe's a better semblance to the midget tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2016, 01:18 AM
cant wait for those messi gifs like the ramos gif kicking the ball into space

DMC
06-27-2016, 08:59 AM
Povertyball over yet?

lefty
06-27-2016, 09:01 AM
cant wait for those messi gifs like the ramos gif kicking the ball into space

06-27-2016, 09:11 AM
Det bump

:toast