PDA

View Full Version : OT: If Lebron Loses Tonight What Will Become of ESPN the Corporation

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2015, 03:45 PM
:lmao they've clearly hitched a ride as stow-a-ways on SS Lebronze Minow Johnson....if he goes down tonight I fear some will have to be committed. This level of dick slurping and begging him to score 100 points is like totally unprecedented...I've never seen anything like it...if Lebron was putting up these numbers against Tim Duncan or Dirk Nowitski then I'd be impressed....he's putting up these numbers agaisnt Draymond Green and Iggy...:lmao I'm so not impressed with this shrimp dicked gladiator :lol

Mitch
06-16-2015, 03:56 PM
They'll be sneaking on the Stephen Curry boat the moment he gets his FMVP, KAM

Clipper Nation
06-16-2015, 05:29 PM
ESPN will be giddy that their least favorite player (LeBron) lost and one of their new favorites (Curry) won.

The Gemini Method
06-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Uh no. They'd be devastated. Fuck the Triple Crown lets find out if LeBron's head is fine. They almost suck James off as much as Whorean Nation does.

Thebesteva
06-16-2015, 05:41 PM
Uh no. They'd be devastated. Fuck the Triple Crown lets find out if LeBron's head is fine. They almost suck James off as much as Whorean Nation does.

Nothing can suck Lebron's dick as hard as Clitoris Asian does