PDA

View Full Version : Some issues get taken way too far.....

ObiwanGinobili
09-10-2005, 08:30 PM
:lmao :lmao

ran across this today, it's HILARIOUS.

http://www.dhmo.org/

check out the site - how long does it take you to figure out what the "dangerous toxin" is? :fro

1Parker1
09-10-2005, 08:40 PM
I give up......I can't figure out what the hell it is!!!

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm ruining it for everyone. It's water.

ObiwanGinobili
09-10-2005, 08:57 PM
I'm ruining it for everyone. It's water.

you bastard! :flipoff

:lol........this could have given hours of amusement to many many people... geesh!

Dex
09-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Fuck, I drink water all the time. :vomit

atlfan25
09-10-2005, 09:51 PM
real hard
dihydrogen=h2
monoxide=o
h2o

i'm astonished as the complexity

BigDaddyMatty
09-10-2005, 10:13 PM
it's easy...it's h2o

orhe
09-10-2005, 10:29 PM
:))

Zombie Terri Schiavo
09-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Fuck, I drink water all the time. :vomit

no comment.............

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 11:55 PM
you bastard! :flipoff

:lol........this could have given hours of amusement to many many people... geesh!

My bad. I'm drunk. :throwupsp

ObiwanGinobili
09-11-2005, 07:27 AM
meanwhile... I'm loving this site. It's a prime example of how freakin gullible peopel can be.
You ever hear someone start and argument with: "well I read that blah blah blah..."
Yeah well i just read that water casues cancer! :lmao :lmao

Dre_7
09-11-2005, 07:31 AM
I saw this on "Bull Shit" the show with Penn and Teller. They were doing a show on enviromentalists, and they got them to sign a petition to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide. It was hillarious!

Dre_7
09-11-2005, 07:35 AM
Is it true that using DHMO improves athletic performance?

Absolutely! With the numerous allegations of amateur and professional athletes using anabolic steroids and/or blood doping to enhance performance, virtually no attention has been paid to the performance enhancing properties of Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is perhaps the sporting world's dirtiest of dirty little secrets that athletes regularly ingest large quantities of DHMO in an effort to gain a competitive edge over an opponent.

One technique commonly used by endurance athletes in sports such as distance running and cycling is to take a large amount of DHMO immediately prior to a race. This is known within racing circles to dramatically improve performance.

Sports-medicine physicians warn that ingesting too much Dihydrogen Monoxide can lead to complications and unwanted side-effects, but do acknowledge the link to improved performance. DHMO is not currently considered a banned substance, so post-race urine tests do not detect elevated or abnormal levels of DHMO.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lol :lol :lol