PDA

View Full Version : Steve Kerr: we thought the Spurs would be our biggest hurdle..

Malik Hairston
06-16-2015, 11:46 PM
:lol thanks, fatso..

RD2191
06-16-2015, 11:47 PM
fuck you porker, just fuck you.

raybies
06-16-2015, 11:49 PM
:bang

timtonymanu
06-16-2015, 11:50 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHOIffpUwAER8AV.jpg

The Spurs biggest hurdle

RD2191
06-16-2015, 11:53 PM

The Spurs biggest hurdle

TheGoldStandard
06-17-2015, 12:07 AM
He'll be back in exhausted shape for 2015/2016 ready to Titanic the Spurs again with his awesome 2-16 shooting.

apalisoc_9
06-17-2015, 12:11 AM
F Parker!

SupremeGuy
06-17-2015, 12:15 AM

The Spurs biggest hurdle

FkLA
06-17-2015, 12:28 AM
How does any Spurfan still like this fat fuck? He's cost the Spurs multiple titles, none worse than this season.

:pctoss

Mugen
06-17-2015, 12:31 AM
:lol

06-17-2015, 01:01 AM
All Danny Green had to do was not press Chris Paul at the half court line and he wouldn't have been blown by, and we win the series. Not sure we beat Houston though.

timtonymanu
06-17-2015, 01:06 AM
All Danny Green had to do was not press Chris Paul at the half court line and he wouldn't have been blown by, and we win the series. Not sure we beat Houston though.

Spurs would have destroyed the Rockets. The Clippers should have done the same but they are a cursed team.

Clipper Nation
06-17-2015, 01:06 AM

Or Porker could have not spent the entire offseason, regular season and playoffs shoving food down his throat and you would have won. Thanks, Enrique :toast

06-17-2015, 01:08 AM
Or Porker could have not spent the entire offseason, regular season and playoffs shoving food down his throat and you would have won. Thanks, Enrique :toast

At least he was consistent and didn't play even worse when it was winning time. Blame Pop for playing him, porker is who he is.

Biernutz
The biggest hurdle that the Spurs fumbled on is the Nicks game and the Season ending
New Orleans game.....It changed the match ups that may have put us in the finals......
It was a total team failure that put them up on the Clippers...

Spurs would have destroyed the Rockets. The Clippers should have done the same but they are a cursed team.

Idk I feel like Harden would have gotten 25 FTPG against us

LongtimeSpursFan
06-17-2015, 01:14 AM
The biggest hurdle that the Spurs fumbled on is the Nicks game and the Season ending
New Orleans game.....It changed the match ups that may have put us in the finals......
It was a total team failure that put them up on the Clippers...

Its unfortunate that TP and Duncan showed up but all the other Spurs were AWOL

wildchild
06-17-2015, 01:32 AM
Blame Pop for playing him, porker is who he is.

I blame Pop every day for the last playoffs. But a great player can adjust his game to a new role through the years like Tim did.

If Parker isn't enough versatile or smart to do it, then his contract is a real issue.

Nathan89
06-17-2015, 01:34 AM
Not sure why anyone would like TP at this point. His contract and play are cancerous at this point. It's like having RJ again.

kobyz
06-17-2015, 01:37 AM
I blame Pop every day for the last playoffs. But a great player can adjust his game to a new role through the years like Tim did.

If Parker isn't enough versatile or smart to do it, then his contract is a real issue.

But still if Kawhi would have show up to game 7 you are celebrating back to back title right now...

KL2
06-17-2015, 01:42 AM
Porker is such a POS :lol, Spurs had the title in the bag this year if it weren't for him. I'm not sure if we win another title with him on the team.

wildchild
06-17-2015, 01:48 AM
But still if Kawhi would have show up to game 7 you are celebrating back to back title right now...

If an injured Tony in his worst season had more FGA per game than Kawhi in the regular season, I don't blame Leonard for his performance in the last game of the series.

If a coach want to develop a young player, he will experience in the regular season giving that player many touches and minutes to improve his game.

I don't expect magical results in playoffs when Kawhi never had an opportunity in the regular season against Pop's mind/system.

spurtech09
06-17-2015, 01:58 AM
Jesus Christ is COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get ready brothers and sisters.....forgive for your sins and repent.....if you want to be saved than get right with the Lord cause The Lord almighty is COMING Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fireball
06-17-2015, 01:58 AM
Kawhi needs to stay healthy and play an 82 game regular season ... this would be huge for his development.

LongtimeSpursFan
06-17-2015, 02:01 AM
If an injured Tony in his worst season had more FGA per game than Kawhi in the regular season, I don't blame Leonard for his performance in the last game of the series.

If a coach want to develop a young player, he will experience in the regular season giving that player many touches and minutes to improve his game.

I don't expect magical results in playoffs when Kawhi never had an opportunity in the regular season against Pop's mind/system.

Parker is a better scorer and offensive player than Kawhi. If Kawhi wants to become a better player he needs to take advantage of opportunities given to him.
Big Players make Big Plays in Big Games if they can't do that then they not a Big Player and to step aside for someone who will.

spurtech09
06-17-2015, 02:16 AM
Don't think it matters.....things are changing in the world....Jesus Christ is COMING....Kings of Kings....Lords of Lords......the Almighty Jesus Christ....Glory to God.....wake up people forgive for your sins...if you want to be saved than repent now before its too late.....[praise the lord Jesus Christ and Glory to God Amen...may god bless everyone

06-17-2015, 02:20 AM

I don't expect magical results in playoffs when Kawhi never had an opportunity in the regular season against Pop's mind/system.Kawhi got plenty, or at least about as many touches as Tony in the Clips series..he passed the ball most imtes tbh..was very passive..

wildchild
06-17-2015, 02:25 AM
Parker is a better scorer and offensive player than Kawhi. If Kawhi wants to become a better player he needs to take advantage of opportunities given to him.
Big Players make Big Plays in Big Games if they can't do that then they not a Big Player and to step aside for someone who will.

How you can think an injured Parker is a better scorer and offensive player than Kawhi?

However, I agree with you that if Tony was limited -injuries, fatigue- and couldn't make big plays this season, he should step aside and let somebody else play that role.

Sadly, we know Tony didn't do it, and he still took more shots than Kawhi, Patty and the rest of the guys in the regular season.

wildchild
06-17-2015, 02:33 AM
Kawhi got plenty, or at least about as many touches as Tony in the Clips series..

In the Clippers series, in only 7 games of the season, when an injured Tony had more FGA in the all season.

he passed the ball most imtes tbh..was very passive...

When Kawhi got the ball in the post or the team give him the ball in a position to succeed he wasn't passive. And I wouldn't call a player who averaged 20 points in the series, passive.

cutewizard
06-17-2015, 02:53 AM

Very simple solution:

Have the guts to TRADE PARKER!

Sean Cagney
06-17-2015, 03:02 AM
Very simple solution:

Have the guts to TRADE PARKER!

Nobody will trade for that contract after last year with those years left on it. Who do you start Cojo??? If that is the solution Spurs still = fucked...

spursparker9
06-17-2015, 03:36 AM
Fuck!!

Spurs should tank and get the 8th seed tbh :bang

Clipper Nation
06-17-2015, 07:31 AM
Don't think it matters.....things are changing in the world....Jesus Christ is COMING....Kings of Kings....Lords of Lords......the Almighty Jesus Christ....Glory to God.....wake up people forgive for your sins...if you want to be saved than repent now before its too late.....[praise the lord Jesus Christ and Glory to God Amen...may god bless everyone
Meh, Porker won't pass the ball to him.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-17-2015, 07:54 AM

Houston was reeling and Mills or Parker would have tore Pablo or terry a new one. Spurs would probably have swept them. Clips almost won both games in Houston w/o Chris Paul.

Chillen
06-17-2015, 08:05 AM
If Spurs can retool the roster in the offseason and sign Alrdidge or Marc Gasol, they will be the Warriors biggest hurdle next season.

monkeypunk
06-17-2015, 08:15 AM
Go fuck yourself, tbh.

06-17-2015, 10:31 AM
You can't even blame the seedings for the first round exit.

The Spurs seized HCA from the Clippers twice and failed to defend their 33-8 regular season showing on both counts.

wildbill2u
06-17-2015, 11:09 AM
When you have to use a photoshopped pic to try and make a point, the message is probably a lie.

Budkin
06-17-2015, 11:21 AM
FUCK.

testies
06-17-2015, 12:21 PM
Why are people not blaming moon face enough? Its his decision to play fatty, to keep fouling non-factor DeMonkey when we were up 10 and screwing our momentum.. and then he goes to press conference "we just missed shots"

testies
06-17-2015, 12:23 PM
To me this almost hurts as much as 2013.. this was a ridiculously easy season, GSW had trouble putting away a team with maybe 2 playoff level players.. we would've beaten them comfortably, specially since we had the versatility with Splitter who can defende them well, not Mozgov who can't move

kobyz
06-17-2015, 01:23 PM
To me this almost hurts as much as 2013.. this was a ridiculously easy season, GSW had trouble putting away a team with maybe 2 playoff level players.. we would've beaten them comfortably, specially since we had the versatility with Splitter who can defende them well, not Mozgov who can't move

Pop should kill himself, he doesn't have respect for the players, the fans and everybody the spurs important to, throwing away the season like this...

Chomag
06-17-2015, 01:45 PM
If Spurs would have just taken the regular season more seriously. Oh ya, I forgot that regular season games don't matter...

florige
06-17-2015, 02:11 PM
If Spurs would have just taken the regular season more seriously. Oh ya, I forgot that regular season games don't matter...

I had a really bad feeling about our chances when we lost that finale to NO's. That was a must win game and we pissed it away along with our title hopes.

Spurs da champs
06-17-2015, 05:18 PM
I had a really bad feeling about our chances when we lost that finale to NO's. That was a must win game and we pissed it away along with our title hopes.

The Knicks game was by far the worst.

Skull-1
06-17-2015, 07:09 PM

therealtruth
06-17-2015, 07:16 PM

I think Kawhi should have been in that position. He could have gotten beat but his length would have allowed him to recover. I think he did defended CP in a similar situation in 2012 and got the block.

therealtruth
06-17-2015, 07:19 PM

I know it's hard to complain about titles since 5 but I truly believe the Spurs have probably given away as many titles as they've won.

therealtruth
06-17-2015, 07:23 PM
Why are people not blaming moon face enough? Its his decision to play fatty, to keep fouling non-factor DeMonkey when we were up 10 and screwing our momentum.. and then he goes to press conference "we just missed shots"

I agree. Last year's Pop would have had a talk with TP to do less and had a talk with KL to show up more. We saw him do that last year in the Finals. Remember him punching Kawhi's chest and then commending TP for not wasn't forcing shots. Pop probably checked out in game 82.

rmt
06-17-2015, 07:24 PM
I don't blame the Pelicans game - it's hard to summon that intensity vs a team that's fighting for its life. I blame Pop for playing Parker so much when there was a HOT Mills on the bench. 10 more minutes of Patty and 10 less minutes of Parker would have done the trick. The series was THAT close. It would have been smooth sailing vs HOU and a battle vs GSW (IMO SAS would win). Easy pickings in the Finals. And there would have been the elusive REPEAT - now, it's never gonna happen.

spurs10
06-17-2015, 07:55 PM
Knicks game was the one....

spurs10
06-17-2015, 07:59 PM
Pop should kill himself, he doesn't have respect for the players, the fans and everybody the spurs important to, throwing away the season like this... Killing yourself is not the answer for everything. :shootme

However, in your case it would put you out of your agony

Slippy
06-17-2015, 11:40 PM
I don't blame the Pelicans game - it's hard to summon that intensity vs a team that's fighting for its life. I blame Pop for playing Parker so much when there was a HOT Mills on the bench. 10 more minutes of Patty and 10 less minutes of Parker would have done the trick. The series was THAT close. It would have been smooth sailing vs HOU and a battle vs GSW (IMO SAS would win). Easy pickings in the Finals. And there would have been the elusive REPEAT - now, it's never gonna happen.

that's the part I can't get away from . More Patty in game 6 or 7 who was in scorching form. Spurs get a win .