I fixed it for you. Please fix your terrorist computer

Red Hawk #21
06-17-2015, 10:14 AM
Wow. Holy shit.

http://i.imgur.com/Xqkx4L5.jpg

:wow :wow

Red Hawk #21
06-17-2015, 10:14 AM
No wonder POS Mark Jackson was biased as hell in his commentary during the Warriors-Cavs series.

UZER
06-17-2015, 10:18 AM
But curry was mad they fired his brotha coach :cry

RD2191
06-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Mark is a piece of shit.

daslicer
06-17-2015, 10:21 AM
Wow it goes to show you how easy it is to manipulate players. I'm laughing at how dumb the warrior players were for believing that Ezeli rumor.

The Gemini Method
06-17-2015, 10:29 AM
Yeah, the whole Festus thing was laughable.! FESTUS!

FromWayDowntown
06-17-2015, 10:33 AM
No wonder POS Mark Jackson was biased as hell in his commentary during the Warriors-Cavs series.

At the end, when it became clear that the Warriors were going to win, he started talking about their growth and perseverance. Maybe I just imagined that, but he seemed to go back to that point about 3 times in the last 1:30 or so of Game 6's game time. It felt as if he was hoping that either Breen or Van Gundy would give him some direct credit for the Warriors winning the title.

Splits
06-17-2015, 10:36 AM
How very Christian of him.

DMX7
06-17-2015, 10:45 AM
What is the source here?

Red Hawk #21
06-17-2015, 10:49 AM
At the end, when it became clear that the Warriors were going to win, he started talking about their growth and perseverance. Maybe I just imagined that, but he seemed to go back to that point about 3 times in the last 1:30 or so of Game 6's game time. It felt as if he was hoping that either Breen or Van Gundy would give him some direct credit for the Warriors winning the title.

I noticed that as well. Mark Jackson does deserve some credit for changing the identity of the Warriors. However, I'm certain that if he was still coach the Dubs would have lost in the 2nd Round to Memphis this year. Dude could never make adjustments and went too hard in forcing Religion down on all the players' throats. And besides that a lot of success the Warriors had a few seasons ago was due to Mike Malone. While Mark Jackson was preaching and giving motivational speeches, Malone was the one actually drawing up plays and implementing strategy.

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2015, 11:07 AM
Yeah, the whole Festus thing was laughable.! FESTUS!

Can you imagine what kind of slave mentality your parents must have in order to name you Festus.....what a gotdam shame

The Gemini Method
06-17-2015, 11:08 AM
Can you imagine what kind of slave mentality your parents must have in order to name you Festus.....what a gotdam shame Those wacky Nigerians. Iguodala? Festus?

Double-Up
06-17-2015, 11:15 AM
Nigga is named after a gunsmoke cockeyed sidekick. Festus...:lol

FromWayDowntown
06-17-2015, 11:42 AM
I noticed that as well. Mark Jackson does deserve some credit for changing the identity of the Warriors. However, I'm certain that if he was still coach the Dubs would have lost in the 2nd Round to Memphis this year. Dude could never make adjustments and went too hard in forcing Religion down on all the players' throats. And besides that a lot of success the Warriors had a few seasons ago was due to Mike Malone. While Mark Jackson was preaching and giving motivational speeches, Malone was the one actually drawing up plays and implementing strategy.

Unquestionably, Jackson deserves some sort of acknowledgment for having played a role in getting the Warriors from where they were to where they are -- if only through instilling some sort of unholy confidence in Curry and Thompson, though I'm sure his impact goes beyond that. Kerr has been great about tipping his cap to Jackson in building a foundation for what happened this year. Like you, I doubt that the Warriors take the title with Jackson as the head coach because, as his commentary often suggests, he's a very linear (and old school) thinker who doesn't have a lot of solutions once he's taken off his preferred path.

I just thought Jackson's efforts to get someone to voice that acknowledgment during the closing minutes of the Finals was a bit, um, unseemly.

disciple
06-17-2015, 12:18 PM
Christians are no different than anyone else. All have weaknesses and strengths.

baseline bum
06-17-2015, 12:23 PM

I still remember that cocksucker talking about how "oh, this didn't start this year, this started two, three years back" like he's the one who built them into a winner when they were first round fodder last year. I think it was in game 1 or 2.

baseline bum
06-17-2015, 12:27 PM
I really hate Mark Jackson, he has to be one of the stupidest people on earth. I'll still never forget Game 4 of the 2007 Finals in the break going into the fourth scrub ass Eric Snow goes into this angry "Win or Go Home. Win or Go Home. What we gonna do? What we gonna do?" before giving a mean mug to the team and Mark Jackson was getting moist over it, gushing about how he wants that guy for a coach. Meanwhile LeBron's sitting there trying to get some rest to get ready for the fourth with a look like "motherfucker, you got a big mouth but your tired ass could never stay on the court to actually do this shit you're ranting about."

Chris
06-17-2015, 01:33 PM
Took the ex-player coach thing way too far. You can't be a hype man and try to command the mic