PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Will Lebron end his career with one team or will he be a Shaqesque mercenary

davethedope
06-17-2015, 10:19 AM
Because I get the feeling that's what it might come to sooner rather than later.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing that.

The Gemini Method
06-17-2015, 10:25 AM
I think he'll play for 1 or 2 more franchises before its all said and done. You can only take so much of shitty Ohio for so long.

jeebus
06-17-2015, 10:47 AM
Betas need to be told what to do, they need to be led, need to be cucked. He's got an alpha in Cleveland right now with Kyrie but who knows how long that will last. He might sign a short term deal with Cleveland but he's waiting for the massive contracts that will be coming up in a couple years. He'll sniff out the alpha with his vag and move to that team. It is inevitable.

spurraider21
06-17-2015, 10:55 AM
how can he end his career with one team if he has already played for 2

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 12:12 PM
He's only 30. Surely will play 8 more seasons. All @ Cleveland? Doesn't seem likely

James is perfect to sidekick and fill up the stat sheet. A guy who does nothing but scores can take the difficult shots

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2015, 12:35 PM
he retire a spur...

Pelicans78
06-17-2015, 12:52 PM
He's gonna join AD and Gentry and collect a few more rings.

Malik Hairston
06-17-2015, 12:55 PM
He's never going to leave Cleveland, tbh..he only needs to win 1 there..

Pelicans78
06-17-2015, 12:57 PM

You're right which is so sad seeing how he owes Cleveland nothing. He basically carried that franchise for years without getting much talent around him (Mo Williams :lol). Goes to Miami where he gets a decent supporting cast, wins two rings, then decides to go back to that shithole of an organization and goes thru the same thing again.

Pelicans78
06-17-2015, 01:00 PM
Whiteside, Bosh, Lebron, Wade, Dragic...:nutkick:

:lol Cleveland

Malik Hairston
06-17-2015, 01:05 PM
You're right which is so sad seeing how he owes Cleveland nothing. He basically carried that franchise for years without getting much talent around him (Mo Williams :lol). Goes to Miami where he gets a decent supporting cast, wins two rings, then decides to go back to that shithole of an organization and goes thru the same thing again.

People love the idea of a player winning for his city, especially a popular city(Cleveland is popular in the sports narrative world, because they have the longest drought in America IIRC)..look at Derrick Rose, he hasn't been a good player in 3 years, yet fans and media still love to hype him and his story for his hometown:lol..

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Whiteside, Bosh, Lebron, Wade, Dragic...:nutkick:

:lol Cleveland

dont think that is possible, had he stayed, heat wouldnt have had dragic or deng...

Bynumite
06-17-2015, 06:13 PM

But you also said Lebeta would stay in Miami, Curry was an overrated chucker and then you jumped on his bandwagon and said he would win the MVP + FMVP in the same season and you said Kiwi was known for elevating his game in the playoffs.

That's a lot of bad takes. So Never say never son :lol

baseline bum
06-17-2015, 06:17 PM

Had had a supporting cast until Irving went down.

Bynumite
06-17-2015, 06:18 PM
Shaq :lmao You ring chasing fat fuck

http://i.imgur.com/oCTy1.jpg

Chris
06-17-2015, 06:21 PM
He's already proven himself a merc tbh He has no loyalty to anyone but himself, which has been evident on and off the court.

Alex's foreskin
06-17-2015, 06:36 PM
He's already proven himself a merc tbh He has no loyalty to anyone but himself, which has been evident on and off the court.

This.

Malik Hairston
06-17-2015, 06:59 PM
But you also said Lebeta would stay in Miami, Curry was an overrated chucker and then you jumped on his bandwagon and said he would win the MVP + FMVP in the same season and you said Kiwi was known for elevating his game in the playoffs.

That's a lot of bad takes. So Never say never son :lol

:lol this dude tries so hard, tbh..

- Lebron staying in Miami isn't a take, it's a prediction, you can't have a "take" on that subject
- Curry is still a chucker, he takes a lot of bad shots, but I don't recall ever calling him overrated, I've been hyping him since last year, despite disliking him
- Kawhi is a great playoff performer, he has been his entire career, so far

apalisoc_9
06-17-2015, 07:04 PM
In normal circumstances Curry would have won FMVP....Not sure what his faggot as Bynumite is talking about.

Malik Hairston
06-17-2015, 07:06 PM
In normal circumstances Curry would have won FMVP....Not sure what his faggot as Bynumite is talking about.

He's one of the most vanilla posters on ST, tbh:lol..mainstream basketball arguments, bland trolling/trash-talking, etc..he was much better on his original account, not sure why he changed his style..

apalisoc_9
06-17-2015, 07:10 PM
Seriously when's the last time someone who led his team in Assist, Points and second in steal... by a significant margin not win FMVP?

This is the first I've seen someone win FMVP when someone else in the same team was significantly better stat wise..

NBA is heading towards the right direction IMO...

06-17-2015, 07:17 PM
Did Shaq have kids and a wife when he was bouncing around the league? I don't see LeBron wanting to move his kids around that.

MultiTroll
06-17-2015, 07:19 PM
he retire a spur...
How sweet would that be if he came over this summer?
Holt decides to eat Porkers salary and go over the lux.