PDA

View Full Version : lol james feels sorry for himself

ducks
06-17-2015, 11:34 AM
“I don’t enjoy being as non-efficient as I was.(YOUR FAULT !!) I don’t enjoy dribbling the ball for countless seconds on the shot clock with the team looking at me to make a play,” James said.

“That’s not winning basketball. It was what I had to do, what was needed. We ran out of talent.” (you made them make trades)
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/finals-defeats-too-much-bear-james-070010192--nba.html#

The Reckoning
06-17-2015, 11:36 AM
team killer

cd98
06-17-2015, 11:53 AM
“I don’t enjoy being as non-efficient as I was.(YOUR FAULT !!) I don’t enjoy dribbling the ball for countless seconds on the shot clock with the team looking at me to make a play,” James said.

“That’s not winning basketball. It was what I had to do, what was needed. We ran out of talent.” (you made them make trades)
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/finals-defeats-too-much-bear-james-070010192--nba.html#

In fairnss to Lebron, Mosgov, Shumpert, and JR were good complementary pieces to go w/ Love, Irving, and Lebron. But they were never meant to be high end starters.

baseline bum
06-17-2015, 12:16 PM

Did you even watch the Finals? What usually happened when Shumpert or JR Smith put the ball on the floor?

BillMc
06-17-2015, 02:14 PM
More hair transplants coming to raise his self-esteem. I predict a full Dr. J 'fro after one more Finals loss.

Sean Cagney
06-17-2015, 02:27 PM
In fairnss to Lebron, Mosgov, Shumpert, and JR were good complementary pieces to go w/ Love, Irving, and Lebron. But they were never meant to be high end starters.

Yes indeed.

MultiTroll
06-17-2015, 02:27 PM
ducks did LeBron refuse to sign an autograph for you or something?

SpurPadre
06-17-2015, 03:49 PM
2-4 in Finals with both wins needing asterisks: 1 was in a shortened season and if they're gonna asterisk our '99 Title, they better asterisk that one too and the 2nd Title was hand-gifted on a silver platter as everyone acknowledges.

weebo
06-17-2015, 05:02 PM
2-4 in Finals with both wins needing asterisks: 1 was in a shortened season and if they're gonna asterisk our '99 Title, they better asterisk that one too and the 2nd Title was hand-gifted on a silver platter as everyone acknowledges.

Not defending Lebrom here, but that has more to do with how much better the west is than Lebron's play in Finals games.

Mikeanaro
06-17-2015, 05:05 PM
Boo hoo, should have stayed in MIA.

Beaverfuzz
06-17-2015, 05:11 PM

Fuck you Manu and Kawhi for not making one more FT and Parker for not guarding the traveling Ray Allen!

SpurPadre
06-17-2015, 05:23 PM
Not defending Lebrom here, but that has more to do with how much better the west is than Lebron's play in Finals games.

And the fact that he isn't MJ nor will he ever be, much to his chagrin.

tenbeersbold
06-18-2015, 12:46 AM
Who cares,clown blew his chance @ GOAT by hiding in the East his whole career.You can't take him seriously dude could a come out west and we woulda had some epic bball PO battles but no he prefers to coast back East

DDUBB1770
06-18-2015, 10:24 AM

Now wait just a gosh darn minute... Isn't this the same shit dick who has 3 inch block lettering declaring himself "THE CHOOSEN ONE" ? Yeah how bout go fuck urself pillow biter!!!

DDUBB1770
06-18-2015, 12:54 PM

Now wait just a gosh darn minute... Isn't this the same shit dick who has 3 inch block lettering declaring himself "THE CHOOSEN ONE" ? Yeah how bout go fuck urself pillow biter!!!

baseline bum
06-18-2015, 01:13 PM
Fuck you Manu and Kawhi for not making one more FT and Parker for not guarding the traveling Ray Allen!

Really? That's on Parker for not picking up Allen on the other side of the floor when he was guarding James' three?

tr6XsZVb-ZE

Beaverfuzz
06-18-2015, 10:38 PM
Really? That's on Parker for not picking up Allen on the other side of the floor when he was guarding James' three?

tr6XsZVb-ZE

You did see Tony coming at Jesus Shuttleworth right?

hater
06-18-2015, 10:49 PM
:cry I did not have a top 5 guard, a top 10 big man and the best shooter in history on my team this time :cry

baseline bum
06-18-2015, 10:52 PM
You did see Tony coming at Jesus Shuttleworth right?

So it's Parker's fault for not getting crosscourt in time? You're going to blame Parker instead of Manu laying on the ground or Green or Leonard who were in better position to make the contest? Parker's assignment was both of the three point shots?

spurs10
06-19-2015, 02:15 AM
Wow..he moved his pivot foot and stepped behind the line. Clearly a travel.

Ice009
06-19-2015, 02:47 AM

I've read numerous times that he traveled, but I just haven't gone back to watch the video. I get too angry when I watch footage of it. Is it that blatant?

King
06-19-2015, 09:31 AM
I've read numerous times that he traveled, but I just haven't gone back to watch the video. I get too angry when I watch footage of it. Is it that blatant?

It's something that's never called, so no point in being mad about it.

BillMc
06-19-2015, 10:07 AM
:cry I did not have a top 5 guard, a top 10 big man and the best shooter in history on my team this time :cry

:lol

If LeBron gets a "pass" because he didn't have more talent on his team than the Warriors, then he should get an "F" the years he lost to the Mavs and the Spurs after he assembled his super team.

LeBron apologists would say....

2007 - Cavs had no talent, hero Lebron got them to the finals. Pass.

2011 - Only the first year for the Superfriends, give them a pass.

2012. LeBron is the greatest player who ever lived beating an OKC team with no championship experience. A+

2013. LeBron convinced Ray Allen to come to Miami, all hail GM LeBron. A+

2014. Miami was tired from playing in the grueling East. Dwayne Wade is old suddenly. Pat Riley is a meany. Pass!

2015. Lost to a team with no championship experience, but Cavs had injuries, Blatt is clueless., and LeBron scored lots of points (inefficiently). Pass!

In LeBron fan world its two A+ series and 4 passes. :lol

Horse
06-19-2015, 12:35 PM

If that's the case than fuck the refs.

Beaverfuzz
06-20-2015, 11:09 AM
If that's the case than fuck the refs.

Many players get that two steps on a catch and shoot, but it's still traveling.

Beaverfuzz
06-20-2015, 11:10 AM

Yep, many players get away with that, but it's one way the NBA can start cleaning up the game. Call traveling and carrying/palming the ball.

Beaverfuzz
06-20-2015, 11:13 AM
So it's Parker's fault for not getting crosscourt in time? You're going to blame Parker instead of Manu laying on the ground or Green or Leonard who were in better position to make the contest? Parker's assignment was both of the three point shots?

Manu only can get blame for the FT miss. If that wasn't Parker's man, why was he running toward Allen to begin with?

On another note, although Parker wasn't necessarily running at Allen, he was moving at a much faster clip than anything we saw out of him ever since he came back from the hammy injury vs the Lakers.

baseline bum
06-20-2015, 12:14 PM
Manu only can get blame for the FT miss. If that wasn't Parker's man, why was he running toward Allen to begin with?

I don't know how you're blaming Parker for this. Parker was guarding Chalmers, Green on Wade, Ginobili on Allen. Parker got caught in a screen and needed to contest James' three. Manu got caught in Wade's screen and he and Green switched, then Parker had to run cross court to contest Allen's shot when Green was just standing there in the key instead of covering his man Allen.

therealtruth
06-20-2015, 02:13 PM
It's not a travel. Allen caught the ball while taking his two steps backwards. Manu's done it before. Remember that game winner against the Bucks a couple of years ago.

Anyway the whole business of contesting 3's is ridiculous. It's like playing the lottery. I bet there's not that much of a difference between the percentages when you consider contested and non-contested 3's. The only way to guarantee a 3 doesn't go in is to run the shooter of the line. Especially when you're up 3. Force them to take a rushed 2 pointer but don't allow them to take a 3.

tholdren
06-20-2015, 08:54 PM
Yep, many players get away with that, but it's one way the NBA can start cleaning up the game. Call traveling and carrying/palming the ball.

will never happen. nba fans are a majority of people who would rather see 150-140 pt games. especially with the hit ncaa took for "not being able to score" there is no chance that advantages for the offensive player will decline.

there have been 2 marketable non-offensive guys in the nba, kind of.. rodman and the glove, but rodman being insane and gp's oops and offensive game were probably more reasons they were fan favorites.

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-20-2015, 08:58 PM
What a pussy

DMC
06-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Without Lebron's tactics, the Cavs don't even make the playoffs, much less the Finals. The depleted roster gave the Warriors a hell of a scare, and imo validated themselves as a scary opponent going into next year. Lebron said at the beginning of the season that he wasn't guaranteeing anything, they are rebuilding.. and I feel confident that if you told him he'd go from a perennial lottery team to 6 games into the Finals in one season, he'd have taken it 10 times out of 10.

Lebron might have some god complex, but he's one man with a group of guys who weren't even acceptable on their previous teams... gee who does that sound like?

DMC
06-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Tony Parker cannot guard Ray Allen. Ray's vertical would put his waist at the top of Tony's head, both jumping, and Ray isn't known as a spotty 3pt shooter.

Beaverfuzz
06-23-2015, 11:18 PM
It's not a travel. Allen caught the ball while taking his two steps backwards. Manu's done it before. Remember that game winner against the Bucks a couple of years ago.

Anyway the whole business of contesting 3's is ridiculous. It's like playing the lottery. I bet there's not that much of a difference between the percentages when you consider contested and non-contested 3's. The only way to guarantee a 3 doesn't go in is to run the shooter of the line. Especially when you're up 3. Force them to take a rushed 2 pointer but don't allow them to take a 3.

You don't get two steps without a dribble. That's grade school ball knowledge. I don't care if Manu did it vs the Bucks, it's still a travel. You do get two steps after any sort of a successful dribble.

Beaverfuzz
06-23-2015, 11:19 PM
Tony Parker cannot guard Ray Allen. Ray's vertical would put his waist at the top of Tony's head, both jumping, and Ray isn't known as a spotty 3pt shooter.

Hand in the face, basketball 101.

DMC
06-24-2015, 07:55 AM
Hand in the face, basketball 101.

lol.. thinking Tony can face guard Ray Allen..

therealtruth
06-24-2015, 05:43 PM
You don't get two steps without a dribble. That's grade school ball knowledge. I don't care if Manu did it vs the Bucks, it's still a travel. You do get two steps after any sort of a successful dribble.

If you catch the ball while moving like Allen, I believe you're allowed 2 steps to shoot or pass.

Beaverfuzz
06-25-2015, 11:47 AM
lol.. thinking Tony can face guard Ray Allen..

Anyone can face guard anybody. Good shooters don't even know the defender is there.

Beaverfuzz
06-25-2015, 11:47 AM
If you catch the ball while moving like Allen, I believe you're allowed 2 steps to shoot or pass.

Pretty sure he didn't catch the ball in mid-air, but yes catching the ball in mid-air, you do get two steps.