PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: lmao Cleveland fans

Arcadian
06-17-2015, 01:32 PM
Forced to watch another team win a championship on your home court yet again...just like 2007. :lol Jersey-burning faggots. They didn't deserve to get Lebron back, and they certainly didn't deserve a championship. All those injuries were simply justice for them being such massive faggots. I don't believe in "karma," but if I did, this would be exhibit A.

:lol 0 titles in 45 years

The Gemini Method
06-17-2015, 01:36 PM
:lol LeBron is the only hope...
:lol mistake by the Lake
:lol Manziel

Malik Hairston
06-17-2015, 01:37 PM
:lol yep, 2nd shittiest fanbase in the NBA behind Bulls fans, tbh..

Darth_Pelican
06-17-2015, 01:49 PM
Monday Night Raw in Cleveland, the night before the Cavs lost the Finals :lol
He looks at Johnny Manziel and calls him Johnny Idiot Face :lmao

ToheU0VFPSM

spurraider21
06-17-2015, 01:59 PM
Forced to watch another team win a championship on your home court yet again...just like 2007. :lol Jersey-burning faggots. They didn't deserve to get Lebron back, and they certainly didn't deserve a championship. All those injuries were simply justice for them being such massive faggots. I don't believe in "karma," but if I did, this would be exhibit A.

:lol 0 titles in 45 years
An entire post about karma followed by "i dont believe in karma" :lol

Arcadian
06-17-2015, 02:23 PM
An entire post about karma

No it's not. Justice is when someone gets what they deserve. "Karma" is a concept of a supernatural force that guides the justice process. The difference is, justice can be random, while karma is intentionally-guided. That's just superstitious nonsense.

CavsSuperFan
06-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Cleveland is the epicenter of class & culture…Don’t be hating…:ihit

AlexJones
06-17-2015, 03:50 PM
Ohio and Illinois are the two worst places in the world tbh

06-17-2015, 03:54 PM
They stuck around after the game thinking LeBron would get finals MVP, only to have it go to Iggy instead.

Stevie Johnson
06-17-2015, 04:16 PM
No it's not. Justice is when someone gets what they deserve. "Karma" is a concept of a supernatural force that guides the justice process. The difference is, justice can be random, while karma is intentionally-guided. That's just superstitious nonsense.
Stop trying so hard you awkward pimply faced geek.

JoeTait75
06-17-2015, 04:47 PM
It's funny to me that people generally only bring up the Drought/Curse what-have-you in years like this, when one of Cleveland's teams loses a big game/series. But these are the good years. Take the Cavaliers- they won 53 games, won the conference title, won their first two Finals games in franchise history and put up a hell of a battle against a team that had far more talent and depth. This would be a great year for a lot of teams. Hell, Warriors fans would have killed for such a season at almost any point between 1975 and now.

The real problem isn't the missed opportunities, it's the lack of opportunities period. There are a lot of years when none of the three teams even sniff contention- like in 2010-11 when LeBron left, the Cavaliers went 19-63 (including a 26-game losing streak), the Indians went 69-93 and the Browns went 5-11. That's a "cursed" year, not this one.

Arcadian
06-17-2015, 05:24 PM
Stop trying so hard you awkward pimply faced geek.

You thought that was something that I needed to "try hard" to say? :lol Shut up, moron.

Arcadian
06-17-2015, 05:28 PM
It's funny to me that people generally only bring up the Drought/Curse what-have-you in years like this, when one of Cleveland's teams loses a big game/series. But these are the good years. Take the Cavaliers- they won 53 games, won the conference title, won their first two Finals games in franchise history and put up a hell of a battle against a team that had far more talent and depth. This would be a great year for a lot of teams. Hell, Warriors fans would have killed for such a season at almost any point between 1975 and now.

The real problem isn't the missed opportunities, it's the lack of opportunities period. There are a lot of years when none of the three teams even sniff contention- like in 2010-11 when LeBron left, the Cavaliers went 19-63 (including a 26-game losing streak), the Indians went 69-93 and the Browns went 5-11. That's a "cursed" year, not this one.

You are not the type of Cleveland fan that I was targeting with this thread. You seem like a reasonable guy.

Still, being a Cleveland fan generally isn't a rewarding experience. On the bright side, you did have a massive turnaround from 14 to 15. I guess you can take solace in the fact that injuries killed your chances. What will happen to the team moving forward? Can they bring back most of the same players?