PDA

View Full Version : Cop kills young guy for flashing his high beams & refusing to get out of the car

Thebesteva
06-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Like I said, this is not a race issue, this is a police state issue. They have 0 right to kill someone for resisting arrest 0. Coincedentally, he claims the moment he kills him (near the end of the video) that he (officer) turned off his body camera before he was attacked by this boy and was fearing for his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8mortvncDc

cantthinkofanything
06-17-2015, 03:44 PM
when and where was this?

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 03:47 PM
What is the back story?

Cop was being EXTREMELY understanding. Kid was being a smart ass faggit

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 03:57 PM
i GUARANTEE this faggit attended #blackslivesmatter rallies and other liberal dumpster shit

Thebesteva
06-17-2015, 04:16 PM
when and where was this?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/17-year-boy-shot-killed-cops-flashing-headlights-flexing-rights/

cantthinkofanything
06-17-2015, 04:20 PM
I don't remember this making the national news. And yet a cop roughs up a black girl and it's all over the fucking place.

DMX7
06-17-2015, 04:39 PM
Even if I were the kid and I were right (supposedly), I would still comply while filming. You can report the officer later if he's in fact wrong but he seemed to do everything imaginable to aggravate the cop. So he "flexed his rights" and now he's dead. Obviously he didn't deserve it, but he probably could have avoided it.

Aztecfan03
06-17-2015, 06:08 PM
*Cop kills young guy for resisting arrest and attacking him.

TheSanityAnnex
06-17-2015, 06:17 PM
Like I said, this is not a race issue, this is a police state issue. They have 0 right to kill someone for resisting arrest 0. Coincedentally, he claims the moment he kills him (near the end of the video) that he (officer) turned off his body camera before he was attacked by this boy and was fearing for his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8mortvncDc
When I get pulled over I always make sure to be non-compliant and then charge at an officer. Works every time I want to get shot. Stupid fucking kid trying to be a YouTube hero. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Clipper Nation
06-17-2015, 06:23 PM
Fucking with the cops is like volunteering for the Darwin Awards. Of course, mentally-deranged liberals will defend this shit.

Silver&Black
06-17-2015, 07:08 PM
When I get pulled over I always make sure to be non-compliant and then charge at an officer. Works every time I want to get shot. Stupid fucking kid trying to be a YouTube hero. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

:worthy: TSA

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 07:37 PM
"Lay your arms straight"

Guy continues recording Cop and saying something like "See America......"

spurraider21
06-17-2015, 07:44 PM
Even if I were the kid and I were right (supposedly), I would still comply while filming. You can report the officer later if he's in fact wrong but he seemed to do everything imaginable to aggravate the cop. So he "flexed his rights" and now he's dead. Obviously he didn't deserve it, but he probably could have avoided it.
this is the case with a vast majority of these incidents, tbh

InRareForm
06-17-2015, 09:12 PM
Kid was being a smart ass but still Didn't need to shoot him. Just wait for backup and arrest. What are these cops in a hurry for?

TheSanityAnnex
06-17-2015, 09:32 PM
Kid was being a smart ass but still Didn't need to shoot him. Just wait for backup and arrest. What are these cops in a hurry for?
The kid charged him on camera and supposedly was on top of him off camera. What is he supposed to do?

InRareForm
06-17-2015, 09:36 PM
The kid charged him on camera and supposedly was on top of him off camera. What is he supposed to do?

fight like a man

Aztecfan03
06-17-2015, 09:44 PM
fight like a man

If you attack a cop, you deserve to be shot.

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 10:10 PM
fight like a man
Hell ya, let's pump these Cops up on HGH and give them UFC training

Meanwhile in the UK
http://i.imgur.com/ewlWuRy.gifv

Link kaput
http://i.imgur.com/ewlWuRy.gifv

Pauly D
06-17-2015, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I wanted to take the driver's side because I fucking hate the idea of getting into trouble for high beam related issues. There was a story a couple years back of a guy getting a ticket for flashing other drivers to warn for a speed trap. Fuck that. Seriously, what's the legal minimum amount of time between turning them and then off? If I forget to turn them off altogether is that illegal?

Regardless, fuck this dumbass kid

fight like a man

:lmao You're not really this fucking stupid. I love this trope of "fight like a man", as in being a man requires you to throw out restraint and reason. We're out of the caves and jungles now

Xevious
06-17-2015, 11:38 PM
I'm not going to defend any of these cops that kill kids, but at the same time I rarely feel sorry for the person shot. Some people need to learn some fucking respect. If a cop stops you for whatever reason, be respectful and don't fuck with him/her. If they're clearly in the wrong, you can take care of it later. Pissing off a dude with a gun is not a good idea (nor is pissing off somebody that handles your food)

TheSanityAnnex
06-18-2015, 12:20 AM
I'm not going to defend any of these cops that kill kids, but at the same time I rarely feel sorry for the person shot. Some people need to learn some fucking respect. If a cop stops you for whatever reason, be respectful and don't fuck with him/her. If they're clearly in the wrong, you can take care of it later. Pissing off a dude with a gun is not a good idea (nor is pissing off somebody that handles your food)
Quite the flip flop. Pick a video without a kid charging at a cop next time.

man on wire
06-18-2015, 02:49 AM
:lmao at you asshats who believe you can report a cop and justice will be served.

Pauly D
06-18-2015, 07:14 AM
:lmao at you asshats who believe you can report a cop and justice will be served.

You're right. You have a better chance just taking care of your complaints with said cop right there on sight. Usually works out, right?

Franklin
06-18-2015, 08:39 AM
Cops are just thugs in uniform, even gangstas don't kill innocent people in such ruthless ways tbh.

Pauly D
06-18-2015, 09:37 AM
Cops are just thugs in uniform, even gangstas don't kill innocent people in such ruthless ways tbh.

Are you gonna make an argument or just spout shit?

Franklin
06-18-2015, 05:51 PM
Cops are hired by the government to cope with thugs, so they have to be equivalently thuggish imho. I'm not denying that there're possibly some good cops in your community who would gladly take care of your wife and "your" kids when you're on road with the Lakers, but the general image of a cop is an under-educated power abuser who can barely read or speak, tbh.

TheSanityAnnex
06-18-2015, 06:04 PM
My mistake. I mistook your avatar for OP's.

OP is an idiot.

m>s
06-18-2015, 06:05 PM
This story didn't fit the narrative

Xevious
06-19-2015, 01:42 AM
By physically or verbally attacking the cop, any argument you may have had goes right out the window.

man on wire
06-19-2015, 05:48 AM
By physically or verbally attacking the cop, any argument you may have had goes right out the window.

Are you stupid!? My point is that cops protect cops and so does the justice system.

Thebesteva
06-19-2015, 06:08 AM
My mistake. I mistook your avatar for OP's.

OP is an idiot.

How am I an idiot? I am pro police but I am not a fucking idiot like you who thinks they are totally under control and know what they are doing. Two of my closest friends are cops and I know the corruption that exists in the academy. One of the guys that is a good friend of mine told me during his first year he couldn't wait to use his gun on someone. He used to call me and tell me about how he would beat homeless people up who resisted arrest because,"no body cares about them." This was circa 2004 before video cameras were in every phone.

That kid did NOT deserve to die. There are instances like the Mike Brown case where you know he had it coming to him, this is not the same. The kid could have EASILY been tased or pepper sprayed. You seriously think this was justified? Then you're a fucking moron. Like I said, I support cops in 85-90% of what they do but there are plenty of dick head cops...just google the numerous video tapes of cops killing dogs just to get into a property that ISNT EVEN THE CRIMINAL they are looking for..just a house near by that they want to check out.

Plenty of scum bag cops.

Xevious
06-19-2015, 08:26 AM
Are you stupid!? My point is that cops protect cops and so does the justice system.
Of course they do. I'm just saying that mouthing off is only going to add to your problems.

Ginobilly
06-19-2015, 08:49 AM
You can't see shit on the video of what happened afterwards he takes him out of the car. From the sounds of it, I could hear that he tases him for a good couple of seconds, then shoots him like a second later. Aren't your muscles weak after being tased? So the kid ripped of the taser cords, sprung up like HBK and tried to attack the officer?? WTF...This shit doesn't make sense. I'm calling bullshit on the officers story. This looks like murder! Looks similar to that black guy they killed for running away from cops for not paying child support.

Ginobilly
06-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Cops are hired by the government to cope with thugs, so they have to be equivalently thuggish imho. I'm not denying that there're possibly some good cops in your community who would gladly take care of your wife and "your" kids when you're on road with the Lakers, but the general image of a cop is an under-educated power abuser who can barely read or speak, tbh.

Franklin is right here. I know Gov officials from sides of the border and the cops first priority is to protect the rich(corporations/companies). Make sure their assets are safe from thugs(thugs that the rich sometimes fund like the zetas to terrorize the little people). COPS DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT REGULAR PEOPLE! They care about their paychecks and how much they could steal from civilians. These guys are bought and will do whatever master tells them to do. And master always has their back when they shoot civilians. Why do you think nothing happens to cops when they kill? Because they all work for the same cabbalistic society that runs the economic machine of the world. And these guys are happy whenever innocent people die, as long as it's not them.

Aztecfan03
06-19-2015, 10:16 AM
That kid did NOT deserve to die. There are instances like the Mike Brown case where you know he had it coming to him, this is not the same. The kid could have EASILY been tased or pepper sprayed. You seriously think this was justified? Then you're a fucking moron. Like I said, I support cops in 85-90% of what they do but there are plenty of dick head cops...just google the numerous video tapes of cops killing dogs just to get into a property that ISNT EVEN THE CRIMINAL they are looking for..just a house near by that they want to check out.

Plenty of scum bag cops.

He was. He then proceeded to attack the cop.

Blake
06-19-2015, 10:48 AM
There was a story a couple years back of a guy getting a ticket for flashing other drivers to warn for a speed trap. Fuck that. Seriously, what's the legal minimum amount of time between turning them and then off? If I forget to turn them off altogether is that illegal?

"... A federal judge in Missouri ruled this week held that drivers have a First Amendment right to flash their headlights to warn other motorists of nearby police and speed traps.*......"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/05/federal-judge-rules-drivers-allowed-to-warn-other-motorists-speed-traps/

m>s
06-19-2015, 10:53 AM
How did you see that in the video? Couldn't see crap

Aztecfan03
06-19-2015, 01:10 PM
How did you see that in the video? Couldn't see crap
5:26 of the video.

m>s
06-19-2015, 01:15 PM
I watched it but don't remember seeing that, I saw the kid lie down, get tased,Aubrey try to get up?? And then the cop running away and couldn't see crap

Pauly D
06-19-2015, 01:29 PM
There's a clear shot of the guy charging the cop after the taser is used. I don't know what the debate is here on that detail

"... A federal judge in Missouri ruled this week held that drivers have a First Amendment right to flash their headlights to warn other motorists of nearby police and speed traps.*......"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/05/federal-judge-rules-drivers-allowed-to-warn-other-motorists-speed-traps/

Fucking right

Thebesteva
06-19-2015, 02:44 PM

Where is your proof that he attacked the cop? His body camera was off conveniently "right at that moment that he attacked him." Do you even know how a fucking tazer works? If you taze or pepper spray someone they are completely immobilized

Watch the end of this video to see what even a 90 year old can do with a tazer to a young guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6Qq1iROMA

spurraider21
06-19-2015, 10:07 PM
Where is your proof that he attacked the cop? His body camera was off conveniently "right at that moment that he attacked him." Do you even know how a fucking tazer works? If you taze or pepper spray someone they are completely immobilized

Watch the end of this video to see what even a 90 year old can do with a tazer to a young guy

http://youtu.be/Ac9DIPR12FI

Thebesteva
06-19-2015, 10:33 PM
http://youtu.be/Ac9DIPR12FI

Have u seen the fll video? Guy collapses like the twin towers after this

Thread
06-19-2015, 11:20 PM
What is evil here is how this cop baited this kid into a dead fall. He'd already pulled over 2 other cars for flashing their lights and had let them off after explaining about the new headlamps causing the mix-up. He knew he didn't have his brights on, but, let this kid dig his own grave before he told him the truth after insisting he didn't have his brights on knowing the facts. He high played this kid right into the mortuary. My kid? Me? I'd go to prison. I'd have to, this cop, this monster would join my son in that mortuary.

Pauly D
06-19-2015, 11:40 PM
What is evil here is how this cop baited this kid into a dead fall. He'd already pulled over 2 other cars for flashing their lights and had let them off after explaining about the new headlamps causing the mix-up. He knew he didn't have his brights on, but, let this kid dig his own grave before he told him the truth after insisting he didn't have his brights on knowing the facts. He high played this kid right into the mortuary. My kid? Me? I'd go to prison. I'd have to, this cop, this monster would join my son in that mortuary.

If he let the kid dig his own grave he gave him a fucking hand shovel to do it with. Don't be a fag

pgardn
06-19-2015, 11:41 PM

Cop did play him with the lights.

But Christalmighty how many people want to Fckn die when the cop gets serious?
Just Fckn comply, you can ask questions about the baiting if you are still ALIVE.
These cops are out at night, they have not a clue what they are going to encounter, they are bound to be edgy. So just comply, ESPECIALLY at night.

Common sense has left for this pseudo " I have my rights" what kind of rights does a dead kid have? The discussion of rights should occur while one is still living. Jesus...

Thread
06-19-2015, 11:48 PM
Cop did play him with the lights.

But Christalmighty how many people want to Fckn die when the cop gets serious?
Just Fckn comply, you can ask questions about the baiting if you are still ALIVE.
These cops are out at night, they have not a clue what they are going to encounter, they are bound to be edgy. So just comply, ESPECIALLY at night.

Common sense has left for this pseudo " I have my rights" what kind of rights does a dead kid have? The discussion of rights should occur while one is still living. Jesus...

But, this cop wasn't "edgy." He is evil. He stalked this kid, trolled him, got a hard bite and reeled him in. Only an animal would do what this cop did.

Aztecfan03
06-19-2015, 11:54 PM

pgardn
06-19-2015, 11:59 PM
But, this cop wasn't "edgy." He is evil. He stalked this kid, trolled him, got a hard bite and reeled him in. Only an animal would do what this cop did.

Night is absolutely the worst time to talk rights or prove a cop evil.

But I did not type this as I am dead.

Thread
06-20-2015, 12:07 AM
Night is absolutely the worst time to talk rights or prove a cop evil.

But I did not type this as I am dead.

He was there to supposedly protect & serve this kid. What he found was a child---alone. It was at this point he made the conscious decision to "molest" him. Culminated with the kid tagged & slabbed. I hope this cop is married,,,& his wife, his children see this video. They can take it on into the dust that is always the end.

pgardn
06-20-2015, 12:23 AM
He was there to supposedly protect & serve this kid. What he found was a child---alone. It was at this point he made the conscious decision to "molest" him. Culminated with the kid tagged & slabbed. I hope this cop is married,,,& his wife, his children see this video. They can take it on into the dust that is always the end.

Nah.

We as a society all want different things out of our cops. There is no well defined protect and serve when we have cops go into family conflicts at night after guns have been drawn between family members. Psychologists, social workers, defenders of property... WE don't know what we want out of them.

Its a difficult job that we don't want and don't fully understand.

In this particular case, you don't have to worry about your child being stupid enough to play out.
I would hope.

DMC
06-20-2015, 12:29 AM

Sure, you have that right just like you have the right to claim a shit load of exemptions on your tax return. They have a right to audit you also. Do you want to be audited? Do you want to be stopped? What are you doing that isn't legal? Got an empty beer can in your car within sight? Doh!

Thread
06-20-2015, 12:31 AM
Nah.

We as a society all want different things out of our cops. There is no well defined protect and serve when we have cops go into family conflicts at night after guns have been drawn between family members. Psychologists, social workers, defenders of property... WE don't know what we want out of them.

Its a difficult job that we don't want and don't fully understand.

In this particular case, you don't have to worry about your child being stupid enough to play out.
I would hope.

You're speaking about macro. We don't need to do this in this particular instance. This is micro. This cop had been driving around all evening getting flashed. He wandered on this kid and took advantage of him. All he had to do is thank the driver for flashing and then advise him of the facts and particulars, in other words,,,teach him. What he did was bait & murder him. And in the black of all the nites to come he & his wife will live that till they live no more.

DMC
06-20-2015, 12:32 AM
fake

DMC
06-20-2015, 12:34 AM
You're speaking about macro. We don't need to do this in this particular instance. This is micro. This cop had been driving around all evening getting flashed. He wandered on this kid and took advantage of him. All he had to do is thank the driver for flashing and then advise him of the facts and particulars, in other words,,,teach him. What he did was bait & murder him. And in the black of all the nites to come he & his wife will live that till they live no more.
Keep trying to wax more poetical Dale. You're getting there. Say something about how that kid might have been a pirate among men, but was a prince among pirates, and how the depth of tomorrow was shattered by the shallowness of a moment.

Thread
06-20-2015, 12:40 AM
Keep trying to wax more poetical Dale. You're getting there. Say something about how that kid might have been a pirate among men, but was a prince among pirates, and how the depth of tomorrow was shattered by the shallowness of a moment.

I don't do that.

It's my religion.

m>s
06-20-2015, 12:57 AM
My kid? Me? I'd go to prison. I'd have to, this cop, this monster would join my son in that mortuary.
Same, what I would do doesn't even belong here so I'm not going to type it out. The guy would experience things unimaginable.

Thread
06-20-2015, 01:01 AM
Same, what I would do doesn't even belong here so I'm not going to type it out. The guy would experience things unimaginable.

Shoulder-to-shoulder.

Pauly D
06-20-2015, 02:06 AM

No, he really didn't, dude

Xevious
06-20-2015, 03:34 AM
Again... I'm not defending a cop that shoots a kid especially when the entire video is crappy quality at best. BUT, all the kid had to do was present his license when asked for it and he gets let off with a warning, or at worst a ticket for driving without it. This kid had to mouth off, refuse to present his ID or insurance at a traffic stop, resist arrest when he did not comply after being asked to multiple times, then attack the cop. I'd be upset too if this was my kid, but I'd also be upset that I didn't teach him to respect authority to begin with. I've been pulled over multiple times for no real reason... the time of night, location, whatever. But I wasn't drunk and I didn't talk shit, so no big deal.

Thread
06-20-2015, 06:03 AM
Again... I'm not defending a cop that shoots a kid especially when the entire video is crappy quality at best. BUT, all the kid had to do was present his license when asked for it and he gets let off with a warning, or at worst a ticket for driving without it. This kid had to mouth off, refuse to present his ID or insurance at a traffic stop, resist arrest when he did not comply after being asked to multiple times, then attack the cop. I'd be upset too if this was my kid, but I'd also be upset that I didn't teach him to respect authority to begin with. I've been pulled over multiple times for no real reason... the time of night, location, whatever. But I wasn't drunk and I didn't talk shit, so no big deal.

One doesn't need to get to the shooting is my point. Sure, he didn't pull the kid over to kill him. Never crossed his mind until after he got out of the cruiser. He played with the kid's mind,,,reminds me of how we treat each other here at times: baiting, frustrating, trapping, confusing each other to the point of getting one another's goat. "My brights weren't on." --- "Yes, they were." --- "No, they weren't." --- "Yes, they were."...on & on. The cop's tact was at once calculating, cruel and ultimately lethal. He's a psychopath, a heeled one. Upon traffic stop he found not an adult who he wouldn't dare attempt to frustrate & "seduce", but, a kid, who he could take full advantage of. There is a point there when the kid gives in, as children under threat of punishment most always do and he apologizes to the cop. It's here where the cop fails for the last time to save his soul. Instead? The death struggle starts to count down.

DMC
06-20-2015, 09:44 AM
One doesn't need to get to the shooting is my point. Sure, he didn't pull the kid over to kill him. Never crossed his mind until after he got out of the cruiser. He played with the kid's mind,,,reminds me of how we treat each other here at times: baiting, frustrating, trapping, confusing each other to the point of getting one another's goat. "My brights weren't on." --- "Yes, they were." --- "No, they weren't." --- "Yes, they were."...on & on. The cop's tact was at once calculating, cruel and ultimately lethal. He's a psychopath, a heeled one. Upon traffic stop he found not an adult who he wouldn't dare attempt to frustrate & "seduce", but, a kid, who he could take full advantage of. There is a point there when the kid gives in, as children under threat of punishment most always do and he apologizes to the cop. It's here where the cop fails for the last time to save his soul. Instead? The death struggle starts to count down.

Like the summer rains gifting the Serengeti their bountiful glory.

Thread
06-20-2015, 10:33 AM
Like the summer rains gifting the Serengeti their bountiful glory.

Or, Amy showin' up June afore last and absconding with your 1st 5th.

tee, hee.

bigzak25
06-20-2015, 02:44 PM
Dumb kid, but fuckin pig. Bad combo.

spurraider21
06-20-2015, 03:03 PM
Dumb kid, but fuckin pig. Bad combo.

ohmwrecker
06-20-2015, 03:05 PM

Exactly. It is not a peace officer's job to harass and intimidate the public. They have manifested a public fear of the police. This is at the core of all of these police shootings and abuses of power. When you view someone as a threat who can only do you harm, primal instinct takes over, fight or flight. People do not trust law enforcement and that blame is completely on the shoulders of the system that has created and nurtured that fear and mistrust and turned a blind eye to injustice.

TheSanityAnnex
06-20-2015, 03:14 PM
How am I an idiot? I am pro police but I am not a fucking idiot like you who thinks they are totally under control and know what they are doing. Two of my closest friends are cops and I know the corruption that exists in the academy. One of the guys that is a good friend of mine told me during his first year he couldn't wait to use his gun on someone. He used to call me and tell me about how he would beat homeless people up who resisted arrest because,"no body cares about them." This was circa 2004 before video cameras were in every phone.

Plenty of scum bag cops.You're an idiot for using a case where an uncompliant combative kid attacks an officer. If you want to bitch about police brutality and quick triggers you could have at least used the white guy who was flagging down police for help and got shot in the head. You are also an idiot for having a good friend that beats up homeless people for fun. Classy.

spurraider21
06-20-2015, 03:45 PM
You are also an idiot for having a good friend that beats up homeless people for fun. Classy.
:lol

TheSanityAnnex
06-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if this kid's YouTube history was full of people not complying with police while filming and listing off their rights. Kid should have paid more attention to his YouTube idols as they don't charge at the cop after being tased and they live to post another stupid video.

Comply, live, take them to court after. Pretty easy formula to stay alive in a police encounter.

~O~
06-20-2015, 05:08 PM
Most of all, the kid had already been tazed so that kid was asking for that gun to come out when he quickly got up and attacked the officer. Can't call a police a pig for that. No one should fight a police unless the police completely provoked the assault unjustifiably. I'm sure that police did not want to get tossed into the road by some maniac puberty confused teen.

Most of all, that kid was trying to act all tough like he was a victim here. Recording with his phone for you tube like the cliche you tube rebel. I'm sure if he would have just shut the fuck up and let this process go easy, it would have been a simple traffic stop. That child made this entire situation much more difficult then it had to be for absolutely no reason at all.

I side on the police with this one. I mean how many times do you have to ask someone to do something so fucking simple that it gets to the point where they fight you over it. The sergeant asked him to show his ID which only takes a fucking minute. The commands after that would have been avoided if he simply did a simple fucking thing.

The dehumanizing of police through social networking is going too far. These people are humans and most of all the face of law. They're is corruption in this field however it doesn't lie in the souls of all these police. Its almost analogous to being a minority race dehumanized by other races on the count of the minority of fuck ups who receive media attention thus thoroughly bringing a decline to an already disrespected profession. Well.....that's fruit for thought.

In all fair judgement to conclude my opinion, anyone would more than likely deserve the gun. The kid decided to handle this like a rebel adult. He got treated like a rebel adult.

dbreiden83080
06-20-2015, 09:10 PM
Whenever these tragedies happen the theme seems to almost always be, acting like a total smart asshole to the cop. He is driving without a license on him and acting as if the cop had no right to even question him. I have been pulled over maybe 4 times in my life. To my knowledge it was twice for speeding, once for having a tail light out, and just one time for a random DWI check. I was always cooperative and friendly with the officer and never had a problem. They were professional and friendly back and of those 4 times I got 1 speeding ticket and let go the rest. Don't start out looking for a damn confrontation for fuck sake..

DMC
06-21-2015, 11:08 AM
Whenever these tragedies happen the theme seems to almost always be, acting like a total smart asshole to the cop. He is driving without a license on him and acting as if the cop had no right to even question him. I have been pulled over maybe 4 times in my life. To my knowledge it was twice for speeding, once for having a tail light out, and just one time for a random DWI check. I was always cooperative and friendly with the officer and never had a problem. They were professional and friendly back and of those 4 times I got 1 speeding ticket and let go the rest. Don't start out looking for a damn confrontation for fuck sake..

The social media crowd is always out looking for their next viral video, and some barely pubescent prick being a dick to a cop in the name of "muh rights" coupled with a bored, power hungry, glorified crossing guard with a badge and a gun equates to dead dumbass and probably discharged idiot cop.

Aztecfan03
10-17-2015, 01:39 AM
Photos of the cop after the incident:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CReQ271VEAA4X0B.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CReV1qKWoAU41JQ.jpg

D_Admiral
10-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Won't matter, tin foil hats already screaming coverup

Will Hunting
10-17-2015, 09:58 AM
:lol a trained police officer getting beat up by a juvenile
:lol needing a gun to defend yourself against someone who shouldn't have been pulled over to begin with

JMarkJohns
10-17-2015, 10:07 AM
In the original video, kid was a stubborn douche, but the cop pulled him over because of a misunderstanding? Modern headlights can be fucking bright. Kid though his brights were on. With as dark as it was, I doubt he knew he was flashing a cop.

Butt hurt cop, feelings hurt over being flashed brights, threatens to cite and then detain a citizen, snarky and asshatish, but still within his rights, over a flashed bright misdemeanor?

That's an appropriate allocation of funds and resources.

He could have talked it through, not played super cop, and de-escalated the situation, but rather dug in, and pushed back. Kid was stupid, but officers should know better. Fucking bullshit all around.

I wouldn't produce what he was asking for, either, and I haven't. When I honked at an off-duty cop for an illegal intersection lane change at a speed well over the limit, he flagged me to the side. He asked for his usual, and I explained that I committed no crime, and wanted only to explain the honk. He stood back all jackassish, but heard me cite him on camera how is disregard for rules of the road in an off-duty, unmarked vehicle nearly caused a pile up, and that my honk was to the citizen behind the wheel of his car, not the unknown officer he apparently was. I held my ground, but was respectful. I said I understood his concern for road rage, and that I appreciated this chance to explain the honk. I said as I have not committed any crime, that I will not be offering license and registration, but told him if he felt he needed to, he could run my license plate and see I was up on all my registration and review my ticket-free drivers history. Which he did. After sitting in his car for a few minutes, he left. I waited another five to let him drive away, then left.

Will Hunting
10-17-2015, 10:28 AM
Was this kid an asshole? Sure. Do I feel bad for the kid? Not really, he didn't deserve to get shot but he's old enough to know better. Nevertheless, the idea that resisting a cop is "asking for it", even if the cop's demand is totally unjustified in the first place, is not something that should be accepted the way it has been. Why was the kid tazed at all to begin with?

Also, if this was just self defense, I don't get why the cop needed to completely empty his clip. Seven shots as "self defense" against a juvenile sounds excessive.

Trill Clinton
10-17-2015, 11:04 AM
Photos of the cop after the incident:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CReQ271VEAA4X0B.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CReV1qKWoAU41JQ.jpg

That's it?!:lmao

Will Hunting
10-17-2015, 11:13 AM
That's it?!:lmao

:lol I like how there isn't even a visible wound but blood is smeared all over his face to make it look as bad as possible

SpursforSix
10-17-2015, 11:22 AM
:lol I like how there isn't even a visible wound but blood is smeared all over his face to make it look as bad as possible

Exactly. Small gash around the forehead. They just let it bleed and didn't bother to wipe anything before the pic. Wouldn't normal medical protocol be to clean up everything to try to identify the source(s)? And stop and bandage the bleeding. Where's the after pic? Cop had enough sense to draw and shoot but then poses for the pic like he's on his deathbed.

Trill Clinton
10-17-2015, 11:45 AM

Exactly. Small gash around the forehead. They just let it bleed and didn't bother to wipe anything before the pic. Wouldn't normal medical protocol be to clean up everything to try to identify the source(s)? And stop and bandage the bleeding. Where's the after pic? Cop had enough sense to draw and shoot but then poses for the pic like he's on his deathbed.

yup. they had to make the injury look worse than it actually was to get some sympathy and unfortunately, it works. cops always turn into pussies after they kill someone. all of a sudden, all that time in the weight room, shooting roids, military training and cocaine they do goes out of the window and they turn into little boys who can't even defend themselves from pencil neck geeks like the victim in this case.

.G.
10-17-2015, 12:05 PM
These nggaz will look for any fucking reason to justify pulling the trigger.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2015, 12:49 PM
That's it?!:lmaoIt does kind of resemble the old wrestling trick of razor to the forehead.