PDA

View Full Version : Sex tape for fake black?

cantthinkofanything
06-17-2015, 03:58 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3127173/Rachel-Dolezal-SEX-TAPE-ex-husband-forced-perform-sex-acts-camera-against-claimed-court-papers.html

EXCLUSIVE: US race-faker Rachel Dolezal was in a SEX TAPE - her ex-husband forced her to perform 'sex acts' in front of the camera against her will, she claimed in court papers

Dolezal wed African American physical therapist Kevin Moore in 2000
But their marriage ended five years later in a bitter court battle
She claims in court documents she suffered 'years' of 'physical, emotional, sexual and verbal abuse' at his hands and offered the sex tape as proof
Her brother Joshua wrote in his memoir that his sister told him: 'Sometimes he’s on top of me before I’m even awake'
Moore denied the claims of abuse - and friends describe him as a committed Christian who was deeply distressed by the 'wild accusations'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3127173/Rachel-Dolezal-SEX-TAPE-ex-husband-forced-perform-sex-acts-camera-against-claimed-court-papers.html#ixzz3dM4jgsmR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

Infinite_limit
06-17-2015, 04:11 PM
Yup. A good portion of Interracial relationships have deep seeded fetish of shame, self-hatred and slave taboo

lebomb
06-19-2015, 08:19 AM
Yup. A good portion of Interracial relationships have deep seeded fetish of shame, self-hatred and slave taboo

You have absolutely no fuckin idea what you are talking about. I have personally dated women of other races and the reason I was told directly that they like black men is from being treated like shit in their previous relationships with their own race. They decided to give black men a go. Two of them said they were physically abused by their own race. One had a gun pointed at her head, bear bottles thrown at her......the other female was dragged by her hair because ol dudes friend bought her a beer at a bar. They were at the bar together and he just lost it when they got home because HIS friend bought her a beer.

Every race treats everyone shitty. Doesnt matter if white, black or hispanic.

Avante
06-19-2015, 04:49 PM

You really do come off as knowing...0...about most things.

m>s
06-19-2015, 04:53 PM
Read the thread table and thought kool might have a sex tape

Pauly D
06-19-2015, 05:35 PM
You have absolutely no fuckin idea what you are talking about. I have personally dated women of other races and the reason I was told directly that they like black men is from being treated like shit in their previous relationships with their own race. They decided to give black men a go. Two of them said they were physically abused by their own race. One had a gun pointed at her head, bear bottles thrown at her......the other female was dragged by her hair because ol dudes friend bought her a beer at a bar. They were at the bar together and he just lost it when they got home because HIS friend bought her a beer.

nice anecdotes

You really do come off as knowing...0...about most things.

You could've made that post without the ellipses, dumbass

Strange Love
06-19-2015, 05:40 PM

LOL

A little too much scrah.

What are the odds of you dating two chicks that were terribly abused?

HI-FI
06-19-2015, 05:54 PM
Not a fan of the BBC sub genre like Blake is but I'd like to see the video. this chick seems like a freak.

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2015, 05:59 PM
Not a fan of the BBC sub genre like Blake is but I'd like to see the video. this chick seems like a freak.

I wonder if she bathes in monkey urine to sell the ruse.

HI-FI
06-19-2015, 06:09 PM
I wonder if she bathes in monkey urine to sell the ruse.
:lol
its possible.