PDA

View Full Version : Parker follows Duncan’s lead with rigorous offseason regimen

Uriel
06-17-2015, 08:37 PM
For 14 NBA seasons, Tony Parker’s offseason training consisted of little more than standard basketball work — getting in shape, honing his shooting stroke, building stamina. That was good enough to become one of the league’s better point guards, a six-time All-Star and a pillar of four championship teams.Not anymore.

Having just turned 33, coming off an disappointing season in which a rare summer off from international duty did nothing to alleviate the same batch of strains and pulls that have bothered him in recent years, Parker knows he needs to step up his efforts if he is to remain effective over the twilight of his career.

Taking a page from the Book of Tim Duncan, his seemingly ageless teammate, Parker said Wednesday that, since June 1, he’s been running, lifting and even boxing under the guidance of team strength and conditioning coach Anthony Falsone.

That will carry through through late July, when Parker reports for duty with France as it attempts to defend its title at the European championship in September. NBA training camps will open shortly after, giving Parker precious little downtime. But in his mind, he’s already had more than enough vacation since the Spurs’ first-round ouster on May 2 at the hands of the Los Angeles Clippers.

“I only took three weeks off,” Parker said. “Very different from last year. Because I played so much, everybody was telling me I needed to rest after we won last year. I felt like I took maybe too much off. My mentality is a lot different. I feel like I have to rebuild my body and make sure I don’t get all the little inflammations, all the little injuries I had. I’m very excited about it. I’ve been working out since June 1 so hopefully it will pay off with Le Bleus and I will be in shape when I come in camp.”

“Just being on the track, lifting with our strength coach. I do some boxing; it’s fun. I never did a fitness program like that before. I talked a lot with Pop (Gregg Popovich) and RC (Buford) about what I can do to make sure I finish my career on a high. And so they know I’m committed, and I’ll do everything I can to be in shape, like Timmy. Timmy has been great at the end of his career, changing his preparation.

“I’ll do the same thing.”

Parker skipped last year’s FIBA World Cup, a welcome respite from a grueling schedule in which he played pretty much year-round, with the Spurs and his native France, for four straight years. It mattered little as he missed 14 games, and was frequently limited physically even when available.

The biggest issue, Parker said, was a nagging hamstring issue that led to a variety of other lower-leg issues. As a result, Parker — who entered the NBA in 2001-02 at 19 — averaged just 14.4 points and 4.9 assists last season, his lowest output since the earliest years of his career. His Player Efficiency Rating also fell for a second straight campaign, from a near career-high 23.0 in 2012-13 to last year’s 15.9, barely above the league average of 15.0.

Those struggles carried into the postseason, where Parker averaged 13.0 points and shot 36.3 percent while being soundly outplayed by rival Chris Paul.

“(The hamstring) was the main problem,” Parker said. “I never had that in 14 years in the league. It was very weird, like severe. I’ve had little things. But this was severe. For almost three months it bothered me. And then it was the Achilles, and it messed up everything else. But I’m excited. You have to put it in perspective. I’ve played in the league for 14 years, and I played (with France) every summer. I’ve been very lucky. I’m not trying to complain. I feel very blessed and it just gives me a lot of motivation for this summer to come back strong.”

Parker has endured a massive workload during his career, playing more than 40,000 minutes over 1,274 games with the Spurs (1,211) and France (63). He reiterated his plans to retire from international play following the 2016 Olympics in Brazil, a gentleman’s agreement with Popovich and owner Peter Holt before signing his most recent contract extension.

But even without those extra duties, Parker would reach astronomical totals if he is to reach his goal of playing for another five or six seasons. (He’s already eighth with 203 career playoff games, and his 1,008 in the regular season are 16th among point guards, and tied for 107th overall.)

Given his age and all that mileage, a return to peak form is improbable at best. But with a more rigorous approach to his conditioning, Parker hopes to enjoy a more gradual decline — and perhaps even stave it off altogether for at least a few more years.

“I don’t really have a target,” he said of his on-court effectiveness. “I don’t look at it like that. I didn’t think I’d have a career like this when I first arrived from France. So I’m not going to try to put a target on it. I just want to be in the best shape I can, and be as strong as I can, to finish as strong as I can because I want to play for five, six more years. I love playing basketball.

I’m very passionate about it. We have a great organization. I’m sure Pop and RC will do great this summer to get our team better and be in the mix again.”

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2015/06/17/parker-follows-duncans-lead-with-rigorous-offseason-regimen/#32417101=0

TheGoldStandard
06-17-2015, 08:42 PM
So he's going to dribble less and pass more?

Malik Hairston
06-17-2015, 08:56 PM
Great news, tbh..

TheGreatYacht
06-17-2015, 09:06 PM
My nigga :tu

MI21
06-17-2015, 09:14 PM
All the hatred for his performance last season aside, no trolling, no blaming etc..

This is a good thing if it's true. Players say this sort of shit all the time, doesn't make it true, but if Tony can come back at least fit and healthy, he is going to be a good player for the Spurs. I don't ever expect 2013 Parker but if he is at least healthy then I have no doubt he will have a decidedly better season than last.

spurraider21
06-17-2015, 09:16 PM
given that his 3 year extension is about to kick in, we better pray the guy can improve. last year was a disaster.

but a lot of it has to do with his mindset and decision-making, not necessarily the physical ability. certainly can't hurt to be in better shape, though

Dex
06-17-2015, 09:26 PM
At this point, I'll be glad if Parker can return to form just to shut all the fucking haters up around here.

Spur|n|Austin
06-17-2015, 09:28 PM
At this point, I'll be glad if Parker can return to form just to shut all the fucking haters up around here.

I was just thinking the same, it'd be funny to see what they had left to post.

spursparker9
06-17-2015, 09:30 PM
I will remain skeptical for now

TheGoldStandard
06-17-2015, 09:34 PM

If he can come back and be effective I'll happily eat crow because if not the Spurs will have to consider major changes to their foundation while guys like Tim and Manu walk after next season

look_at_g_shred
06-17-2015, 09:38 PM
Have yall seen the video? Dude looks slim already! He also says that he's confident in Pop and Rc to improve the team this summer.

Ice009
06-17-2015, 09:47 PM
All the hatred for his performance last season aside, no trolling, no blaming etc..

This is a good thing if it's true. Players say this sort of shit all the time, doesn't make it true, but if Tony can come back at least fit and healthy, he is going to be a good player for the Spurs. I don't ever expect 2013 Parker but if he is at least healthy then I have no doubt he will have a decidedly better season than last.

I agree with you man. This is very good to hear. He may not reach that 2013 form again, but being healthy and in great shape, can and will make a big difference IMO.

RD2191
06-17-2015, 09:56 PM
Parker needs to learn how to run the point from Manu. He isn't going to get faster or stronger at his age. What he needs to do is become a real PG. Look to pass first and only shoot if he has no other option. It's pretty embarrassing that 37 year old Manu has more assist off of the bench on a regular basis.

apalisoc_9
06-17-2015, 10:00 PM
His body won't change his ego.

If he tries to to average more than 12ppg a game next year and not adjust, he's just going to be detrimental.

healthy parker might be bad news...Anything that gives parker a chance to dribble dribble is never good news.

HI-FI
06-17-2015, 10:03 PM
Hopefully he stays healthier. Interesting that the extra rest didn't help. Of course resting led to excess weight so least he recognizes his body is not the same. he needs to get better at being a pure PG and work on his court vision. I know Pop wants him to be more Stocktonesque. Feels like I've been wanting this for a decade so not sure it's possible with him but let's hope he's trying.

Sean Cagney
06-17-2015, 10:09 PM
Great news, tbh..

Yeah it is. No more fat ass, should be interesting.

K...
06-17-2015, 10:24 PM
Good news. He admits it was a real injury unlike the fan fiction going around here.

ducks
06-17-2015, 10:33 PM
If he is healthy he ca get around people and set up other people
He was really injured last year
If people are true spur fans instead of player fans
They would give tp the benefit of the doubt

ducks
06-17-2015, 10:35 PM

If he tries to to average more than 12ppg a game next year and not adjust, he's just going to be detrimental.

healthy parker might be bad news...Anything that gives parker a chance to dribble dribble is never good news.
Yes a healthy tp would be terrible during the regular season lets wear out everyone

Ps also a healthy tp is more tradeable

MultiTroll
06-17-2015, 10:48 PM
“(The hamstring) was the main problem,” Parker said. “I never had that in 14 years in the league. It was very weird, like severe. I’ve had little things. But this was severe. For almost three months it bothered me. And then it was the Achilles, and it messed up everything else. But I’m excited. You have to put it in perspective. I’ve played in the league for 14 years, and I played (with France) every summer. I’ve been very lucky. I’m not trying to complain. I feel very blessed and it just gives me a lot of motivation for this summer to come back strong.”

:lol It "messed up everything else" and was "severe", yet the brain trust of you and Popped had you carry the offensive load and *distribute*.

apple9

apalisoc_9
06-17-2015, 11:42 PM
Severe Injury but Kawhi and TD reduced to spectator..That makes sense....

Faggot.

exstatic
06-17-2015, 11:43 PM
Hopefully he stays healthier. Interesting that the extra rest didn't help. Of course resting led to excess weight so least he recognizes his body is not the same. he needs to get better at being a pure PG and work on his court vision. I know Pop wants him to be more Stocktonesque. Feels like I've been wanting this for a decade so not sure it's possible with him but let's hope he's trying.

Pop has NEVER said that once they set him on his current course. What Pop did was draw a line, and say that young 2001 Tony was one end, and Stockton on the other, and that the plan was to get him to the middle of the line. He reached that years ago.

KaiRMD1
06-18-2015, 12:09 AM
I'll believe it when I see it from the old sport. Until then, he's Tony "Enrique" Porker

8FOR!3
06-18-2015, 01:05 AM
Parker's haters are getting annoying as fuck, hopefully he'll shut them up next year.

LongtimeSpursFan
06-18-2015, 01:42 AM

Hey. Didn't you tell everyone on Spurstalk that you were going to stop posting on here ?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-18-2015, 06:14 AM
Great news, tbh..

Exactly. This is exactly what I said could be the best news for the Spurs concerning Parker. The past is the past. The best thing would be for him to following Duncan's workout regiment and nutrition and get back into playing shape.

After that, Pop and co. can focus on changing Parker's game into more of a passing game. And if he wants to play 5 more years, he'll have to do just that or he will be Kobe getting injury after injury.

SupremeGuy
06-18-2015, 06:26 AM

I was just thinking the same, it'd be funny to see what they had left to post.The fuck are you idiots talking about? Nobody wants porker to suck dick, but he did, and he did it well last season. Every single person that's been critical of him for the last year or 2 will gladly cheer him on if he's not out there on the court being a detriment to our offense and defense. Get the fuck out, tbh.

bklynspursfan
06-18-2015, 07:32 AM

Yep. I think TP will be much better next. Probably can't do worse lol. But I think this is great news

bklynspursfan
06-18-2015, 07:34 AM
Parker's haters are getting annoying as fuck, hopefully he'll shut them up next year.

+1

Dex
06-18-2015, 07:40 AM
The fuck are you idiots talking about? Nobody wants porker to suck dick, but he did, and he did it well last season. Every single person that's been critical of him for the last year or 2 will gladly cheer him on if he's not out there on the court being a detriment to our offense and defense. Get the fuck out, tbh.

The fact that you, some random dude sitting behind a computer screen, feel justified in calling an NBA athlete fat just goes to prove my point.

We all know Parker has been sub-par the past couple seasons. We all know he's been oft injured. We don't need to read about how Parker is the complete downfall of every single move the Spurs organization makes in every fucking thread. Get over it and show some respect for a four-time Spurs champion.

SupremeGuy
06-18-2015, 07:56 AM
The fact that you, some random dude sitting behind a computer screen, feel justified in calling an NBA athlete fat just goes to prove my point.

We all know Parker has been sub-par the past couple seasons. We all know he's been oft injured. We don't need to read about how Parker is the complete downfall of every single move the Spurs organization makes in every fucking thread. Get over it and show some respect for a four-time Spurs champion.You're the one that said you want him to shut the haters up...

Well fucking trust me, all we want is for him to stop sucking so much goddamn dick when he's on the court. Pass the ball when there's more than 3 seconds left, play some defense, don't fucking fall down every time you drive to the basket and get stuffed, etc. We just want him to stop being such a damn detriment to the team.

Not only that, but now it's looking like his contract is going to fuck us off the court too. Like holy shit porker, take it fucking easy on the Spurs for Christ's sake. Fuck.

He's going to town on the Spurs and it doesn't look like he gives a shit. That's pretty fucking evident since he STILL plans on playing summerball even though he blew ass for us all last year. Instead of resting and hopefully coming back as an average pg, he can't even do that for us. Seriously, fuck that shit.

K...
06-18-2015, 08:01 AM
You're the one that said you want him to shut the haters up...

Well fucking trust me, all we want is for him to stop sucking so much goddamn dick when he's on the court. Pass the ball when there's more than 3 seconds left, play some defense, don't fucking fall down every time you drive to the basket and get stuffed, etc. We just want him to stop being such a damn detriment to the team.

Not only that, but now it's looking like his contract is going to fuck us off the court too. Like holy shit porker, take it fucking easy on the Spurs for Christ's sake. Fuck.

He's going to town on the Spurs and it doesn't look like he gives a shit. That's pretty fucking evident since he STILL plans on playing summerball even though he blew ass for us all last year. Instead of resting and hopefully coming back as an average pg, he can't even do that for us. Seriously, fuck that shit.

Go easy on the coffee there. Seems like you just admitted that if Parker plays well you'll still complain about the contract. It's a free world I guess.

SupremeGuy
06-18-2015, 08:08 AM
Go easy on the coffee there. Seems like you just admitted that if Parker plays well you'll still complain about the contract. It's a free world I guess.Reading comprehension, bitch. :wakeup

RD2191
06-18-2015, 08:54 AM
The fuck are you idiots talking about? Nobody wants porker to suck dick, but he did, and he did it well last season. Every single person that's been critical of him for the last year or 2 will gladly cheer him on if he's not out there on the court being a detriment to our offense and defense. Get the fuck out, tbh.
mah nigga dropping nukes

K...
06-18-2015, 09:17 AM
mah nigga dropping nukes

So we are all on the Parker recovery band wagon? Cool-I never left it. Hopefully we can offer support for his recovery and readjustment.

Clipper Nation
06-18-2015, 09:35 AM
Porker's "rigorous offseason regimen":

http://i.imgur.com/MfFFA7d.jpg

dabom
06-18-2015, 09:45 AM
Last year he was eating twice that amount lol

Spur|n|Austin
06-18-2015, 10:00 AM
You're the one that said you want him to shut the haters up...

Do you really think his contract is his fault? You should be blaming the FO for the amount of money they threw at Parker. You, I, and the next guy want him to do a 180 next season, but a fat post in every thread? It's almost like you're just riding the jock of all the other clown shoes on here for shock value - it's lame to say the least.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 10:03 AM
Parker haters do not want Parker to play well ever again. They are too invested in their shtick.

RD2191
06-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Parker haters do not want Parker to play well ever again. They are too invested in their shtick.
no such thing as parker haters, david. simply fans who want the team to have the best chance to win.

Embedded
06-18-2015, 10:13 AM

Dex - my brother from another mother. I agree 100%

Budkin
06-18-2015, 10:17 AM
Good for TP. Seeing Steph win the tile may have lit a fire under him.

SupremeGuy
06-18-2015, 10:24 AM
no such thing as parker haters, david. simply fans who want the team to have the best chance to win.Bingo. Too bad people like david and the short bus don't get it.

outmap
06-18-2015, 10:50 AM
I wish Boris would do the same. :bobo

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:09 AM
no such thing as parker haters, david. simply fans who want the team to have the best chance to win.There is absolutely a thing as Parker haters.

Those are the people like you who hate Parker.

And who is David? You never answer that.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Bingo. Too bad people like david and the short bus don't get it.You need to gloat more over the SC murders.

And the Parker haters are the short bus, get it straight.

And who is David?

SupremeGuy
06-18-2015, 11:15 AM
You're David, David.

I'm not the one that routinely bashes and criticizes Christians; that's you and the cuck. Tell us all more about how you hate Christians...

RD2191
06-18-2015, 11:15 AM
There is absolutely a thing as Parker haters.

Those are the people like you who hate Parker.

And who is David? You never answer that.
:lolI hate Parker? Really?

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:17 AM
You're David, David. That is not my name.

I'm not the one that routinely bashes and criticizes Christians; that's you and the cuck. Tell us all more about how you hate Christians...When did i ever say I hate Christians?

You are lying right now.

You're the one who couldn't wait to use the SC murders as a joke.

What is wrong with you?

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:17 AM
:lolI hate Parker? Really?Yes.

TheGoldStandard
06-18-2015, 11:24 AM
I really wish we knew what kind of hamstring issues he was having, was it a partial tear, was it just a strain? That kind of injury has been plaguing Parker for a while now and a reduced workload is the only thing that will solve that problem above conditioning.

Playing for France, while it may seem like a good idea right now for him and to keep him active and healthy is going to compound that stress later on down the road. I wonder what kind of minutes Pop will want him to log during the regular season, hopefully around 25 a game to keep him fresh. I really don't see him changing into a passing guard, more of an above the key/elbow guard where he will come off pick and roll and look to either dump it off or pop for his jumper more combine that with a better more consistent 3 point shot.

Spacing will also play a major role in his success down the road. If you want to keep defenses honest he will have to be able to get to the rim and Splitter/Duncan is a big dilemma because they clog the paint. Wings are going to have to start making better cuts to the basketball and be able to put the ball on the floor

K...
06-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Well, give Rob a pass, he has no actual thoughts, convictions, and takes.

I don't know, but I'd say the following things suggest hate:

Calling someone a faggot, wishing injury, using foul language unnecessarily, calling someone overweight for being at most 15lbs heavier, .misspelling the name on purpose, substituting conjecture for knowledge (or team sucks therefore Parker is a cancer)

RD2191
06-18-2015, 11:31 AM
Yes.
:lolstupid

RD2191
06-18-2015, 11:31 AM

Calling someone a faggot, wishing injury, using foul language unnecessarily, calling someone overweight for being at most 15lbs heavier, .misspelling the name on purpose, substituting conjecture for knowledge (or team sucks therefore Parker is a cancer)
shutup faggot

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:32 AM
:lolstupidI agree you are stupid as is your Parker hate.

RD2191
06-18-2015, 11:35 AM
I agree you are stupid as is your Parker hate.
I don't hate Parker.

Chinook
06-18-2015, 11:51 AM
I for one welcome Parker trying to find his mojo back. That extension was a mistake, because it took the Spurs out of Max-contract territory. But Parker still has more upside than Cory or Patty, at least for the next two or so years.

TheGoldStandard
06-18-2015, 12:04 PM
I for one welcome Parker trying to find his mojo back. That extension was a mistake, because it took the Spurs out of Max-contract territory. But Parker still has more upside than Cory or Patty, at least for the next two or so years.

If Delon Wright is sitting there at 26 do the Spurs take him?

Chinook
06-18-2015, 12:05 PM

I don't see why. Dude can't shoot. There will likely be better players on the board.

TheGoldStandard
06-18-2015, 12:26 PM
I don't see why. Dude can't shoot. There will likely be better players on the board.

His shot can be fixed, it's a mechanical issue coupled with a slow release. Wright has pretty good height for a PG and can switch onto a SG, pretty solid court vision and can handle the ball, plays passing lanes pretty good. He can still be molded into being any kind of PG minus his lack of explosive speed. I can see the Spurs going after a SG/SF or a PF but to me the guys who are slated to be there at 26# don't show a lot of versatility or high character for being engaged all the time.

SupremeGuy
06-18-2015, 12:36 PM
That is not my name.

When did i ever say I hate Christians?

You are lying right now.

You're the one who couldn't wait to use the SC murders as a joke.

What is wrong with you?Either you or the cuck openly admitted to being bigoted against Christians, tbh. Did you already forget, David?

Chomag
06-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Hopefully its not just talk but players do say this all the time. A more fit TP would be good though.

buttsR4rebounding
06-18-2015, 12:48 PM
What will ST do if Parker regains his form? Probably call for a trade while his value is high...

SpurPadre
06-18-2015, 01:21 PM
I just hope he doesn't re-aggravate anything in the summer.

TheGoldStandard
06-18-2015, 01:33 PM
I just hope he doesn't re-aggravate anything in the summer.

Won't happen till around December/January.

BillMc
06-18-2015, 04:03 PM

I was just thinking the same, it'd be funny to see what they had left to post.

+1 billion.

weebo
06-18-2015, 08:10 PM
Parker has been in the league and with the Spurs long enough that he can use his knowledge about the game more instead of relying on his physical ability. He does that and he will be a better player for it.

Vic Petro
06-18-2015, 08:22 PM

They could do a whole lot worse. They desperately need at least one more guy that can create offense out of pick and roll.

At 26? There won't be too many better players on the board if he even makes it there. Kawhi Leonard couldn't shoot either.

TheGoldStandard
06-18-2015, 08:24 PM
They could do a whole lot worse. They desperately need at least one more guy that can create offense out of pick and roll.

At 26? There won't be too many better players on the board if he even makes it there. Kawhi Leonard couldn't shoot either.

If that were to happen then we know that Joseph isn't coming back, no way do you keep 4 PGs on a roster

Vic Petro
06-18-2015, 09:40 PM
If that were to happen then we know that Joseph isn't coming back, no way do you keep 4 PGs on a roster

Agree and while I appreciate what Cojo brings to the team, I think Delon's skill set (or Jerian Grant's for that matter) fit better with the Spurs. He can pass and make sound decisions in the P&R. Also he's big enough that he could be paired with Mills or another smallish SG effectively.

Anyone the Spurs draft at 26 is going to be a flawed player. But they have a track record of improving players' 3P% via both fundamental development and better quality 3PA generated by the offense. I'll take my chances on a guy with a broken jumper as long as Chip is around.

TheGoldStandard
06-18-2015, 09:48 PM
Agree and while I appreciate what Cojo brings to the team, I think Delon's skill set (or Jerian Grant's for that matter) fit better with the Spurs. He can pass and make sound decisions in the P&R. Also he's big enough that he could be paired with Mills or another smallish SG effectively.

Anyone the Spurs draft at 26 is going to be a flawed player. But they have a track record of improving players' 3P% via both fundamental development and better quality 3PA generated by the offense. I'll take my chances on a guy with a broken jumper as long as Chip is around.

This years draft is filled with long PGs and wings and athletic high motor PFs. In theory the Spurs can't lose unless they take a euro to stash away.

FireMicoHalili
06-18-2015, 11:50 PM
I love Scooby-Doo and I want to be Velma someday

The best word to describe my presence here in Spurstalk is "detrimental".

healthy parker is something I should be happy about but I'm not...Anything i say is an insult to the freedom of speech

wildchild
06-19-2015, 09:19 AM
After that, Pop and co. can focus on changing Parker's game into more of a passing game. And if he wants to play 5 more years, he'll have to do just that or he will be Kobe getting injury after injury.

In a parallel universe? In this world that will never happen.

Parker said he suffered a severe injury and still his coach played him a lot of minutes on a prominent role in playoffs.
Even when younger players were available to play...

Tony won't change his game, Pop won't limit his role. That's all.

Stabula
06-20-2015, 02:46 AM
I have a lot of faith in Parker to turn the last two years around and have a strong season next year.

TD 21
06-20-2015, 05:00 PM
I have a lot of faith in Parker to turn the last two years around and have a strong season next year.

As I said after the season ended, the vast majority underestimate his work ethic/pride. You don't have your best seasons in your 11th and 12th if you're not highly committed, at least from a skills development standpoint. From a physical one, I don't think he ever put nearly as much into it, but he now knows he has to. Combined that with the motivation he's sure to have and I wouldn't be shocked if he has a renaissance season similar to the one Gasol just had.

wildcardX
06-20-2015, 05:32 PM
You can do it Tony! Take no prisoners!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAZHNpaaQFU

DarrinS
06-20-2015, 05:41 PM
FTP

SilverSpur
06-20-2015, 05:41 PM
This is all great news. Good to hear he is committed to his health and getting into shape. Hopefully Diaw and Manu will follow his lead. This is the last chance the Spurs will have to win it with the Big 3, so lets go out with guns blazing and win one for the road.
Parker in shape, renovations to the arena, last stance for the Big 3.
LETS GO SPURS!!

DMC
06-20-2015, 07:39 PM

Shut up, overweight faggot.

RD2191
06-20-2015, 08:02 PM
:lol

K...
06-20-2015, 08:12 PM

thank god you are a man DMC and own your hate. I can't believe these pansy millennial faggots cant even own their hate. Fuck, "we wish the guy the guy we've insulted for 8 straight months the best. we just chose words that are normally not associated with support because that's ironic"

K...
06-20-2015, 08:13 PM
:lol

uh i posted my picture twice. Granted i wore clothes and didnt go full face or full body but i think i have offered proof of right weightiness. Now as the faggot part...I admit i haven't disproven that yet and you are free to your opinion there.

Nathan89
06-20-2015, 08:45 PM
Too bad he did the opposite of Duncan when he signed his contract.

intlspurshk
06-21-2015, 06:11 AM
Has Parker started practice? Haha maybe he practiced on Something else

He is in a nightclub in Hong Kong and had a lot of funs with gorgeous ladies around him.

Search Volar Hong Kong on Facebook

VOLAR Hong Kong
NBA ALL STAR - Tony Parker IS HERE! Be sure to get down early because this will be for sure a SELL OUT performance - ONLY AT VOLAR TONIGHT!

Kool Bob Love
06-21-2015, 10:19 AM
MVParker. :worthy:

Stabula
06-21-2015, 08:11 PM
As I said after the season ended, the vast majority underestimate his work ethic/pride. You don't have your best seasons in your 11th and 12th if you're not highly committed, at least from a skills development standpoint. From a physical one, I don't think he ever put nearly as much into it, but he now knows he has to. Combined that with the motivation he's sure to have and I wouldn't be shocked if he has a renaissance season similar to the one Gasol just had.

Completely agree

wildchild
06-21-2015, 09:35 PM
Has Parker started practice? Haha maybe he practiced on Something else

He is in a nightclub in Hong Kong and had a lot of funs with gorgeous ladies around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xApQHeJmsro

Nice workout routine Tony...

wildchild
06-21-2015, 09:47 PM
Hopefully Diaw and Manu will follow his lead.

Hopefully they won't...I'd rather they don't frequent nightclubs.

wildchild
06-21-2015, 09:52 PM
rigorous offseason regimen...

apalisoc_9
06-21-2015, 10:47 PM
rigorous offseason regimen...

i know right...:lol

wildchild
06-21-2015, 11:35 PM
i know right...:lol

It's not a good time to be a Parker fan. His last two seasons, and now saying one thing but doing another.

Sadly, he plays with the people who still trust in him, he gives a shit about people's expectations.

K...
06-22-2015, 12:04 AM
It's not a good time to be a Parker fan. His last two seasons, and now saying one thing but doing another.

Sadly, he plays with the people who still trust in him, he gives a shit about people's expectations.

its great being a parker fan. hes having fun and his teammates like him. he still seems driven. but even the worse outcome, is fine. he,s still a great pg with tons of highlights and awards. its the small people who have a what have you done for me lately who are suffering.

oh and way to go with the ez jokes. with humor liker that you could write for readers digst.

K...
06-22-2015, 12:06 AM
Hopefully they won't...I'd rather they don't frequent nightclubs.

ok mom. 30 year old men on vacation, scandal, scandal

Clipper Nation
06-22-2015, 12:06 AM
its great being a parker fan. hes having fun and his teammates like him.

http://i.imgur.com/ic0ZMVx.gif

wildchild
06-22-2015, 12:36 AM
ok mom. 30 year old men on vacation, scandal, scandal

Vacation? Oh that means rigorous offseason regimen for Tony. Good to know.

wildchild
06-22-2015, 12:41 AM
hes having fun and his teammates like him.
I' wouldn't call two players all the team.

he still seems driven. but even the worse outcome, is fine. he,s still a great pg with tons of highlights and awards. its the small people who have a what have you done for me lately who are suffering.
Not sure...but maybe all the Spurs' fans are suffering with Parker last two seasons performances.

rmt
06-24-2015, 07:15 AM
Having seen Duncan age so gracefully RIGHT in front of him, shouldn't Parker have been doing this offseason regimen/diet thing a LONG time ago?