PDA

View Full Version : OT: Official PED cycling thread

Stevie Johnson
06-17-2015, 09:11 PM
I've seen Malik Hairston and Trill Clinton mention cycling on and off stuff. You guys are more than welcome to contribute to this thread. Anybody else on cycle? I am not cycling until I complete an iron man in October. After I will experiment. Right now I'm on some endurance enhancing supps, nothing of the PED variety.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-17-2015, 09:13 PM
He more you post, the more you sound like a certain someone

Stevie Johnson
06-17-2015, 09:42 PM
He more you post, the more you sound like a certain someone
And who might that be? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Thebesteva
06-17-2015, 09:53 PM
I've seen Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18403) and Trill Clinton (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20413) mention cycling on and off stuff. You guys are more than welcome to contribute to this thread. Anybody else on cycle? I am not cycling until I complete an iron man in October. After I will experiment. Right now I'm on some endurance enhancing supps, nothing of the PED variety.

What are you going to be using? For a first cycle, I hope its Test alone. Also how old r u?

Stevie Johnson
06-17-2015, 10:06 PM
What are you going to be using? For a first cycle, I hope its Test alone. Also how old r u?
I'm not sure yet buddy. I am getting advice from the BB forum. I made this thread to get advice and to promote the education of the fat people of South Texas.

I have tried cardarine for one month. It rose my mile from 6:10 to 5:25 with decent diet and training for a month.

Thebesteva
06-17-2015, 10:39 PM
I'm not sure yet buddy. I am getting advice from the BB forum. I made this thread to get advice and to promote the education of the fat people of South Texas.

I have tried cardarine for one month. It rose my mile from 6:10 to 5:25 with decent diet and training for a month.

Steroidology is a solid forum, also ask 3G in the nutrition forum to write a free diet plan for you. Diet is 90% of what steroids do for you, it allows you to eat more meals (appetite stimulator) and recover very quickly.

If you're less than 26 years old I wouldn't do it, its not worth it.