PDA

View Full Version : "I had severe injury on my Hamstring in the playoffs"...

apalisoc_9
06-17-2015, 11:45 PM
Yes, but let's run the offense on me with me taking 21 shots and Kawhi and TD reduced to spectator.

That makes sense..

What a faggot.

Make up your remind you lying piece of shit...

I honestly wouldn't want this guy to even get healthy or thinner..if he gets thinner, just more opportunituy for him to dribble dribble and the mainstream fans would think he had a good season despite being the reason why the spurs would eventually lose.

If this guy averages more than 8 shots a game next year..I don't even.

ElNono
06-18-2015, 12:04 AM
Meh, if he was hurt, he was hurt... he's not the only guy that likes to talk about his injuries a lot... Kobe did it all the time, tbh

Spurs 4 The Win
06-18-2015, 12:09 AM
Yes, but let's run the offense on me with me taking 21 shots and Kawhi and TD reduced to spectator.

That makes sense..

What a faggot.

I honestly wouldn't want this guy to even get healthy or thinner..if he gets thinner, just more opportunituy for him to dribble dribble and the mainstream fans would think he had a good season despite being the reason why the spurs would eventually lose.

As I predicted before game 2 that kawhi will have an All-time great performance in the series and it happened in game 3.

Kawhi, will have another magical game tonight.

according to my sources Kawhi and Pop talked yesterday about his future and legacy.

And like Last time, I will put my posting privilege on stake. If kawhi doesn't put up at least 38 fanduel points, I will never post in spurstalk again..

I am highly confident that Kawhi will have great game today.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 12:12 AM
Where did you get this direct quote?

Spurs 4 The Win
06-18-2015, 12:13 AM
Where did you get this direct quote?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7977496#post7977496

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 12:14 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7977496#post7977496lol I meant the OP, but I found it -- not a direct quote. Applesauce fail.

Everyone knows about his drama queening.

ducks
06-18-2015, 12:19 AM
Parker was doing what he was told
Just shows how much faith they had in patty and Joseph in playoffs
And even Manu to play point

LongtimeSpursFan
06-18-2015, 01:45 AM

That makes sense..

What a faggot.

Did you or did you not proclaim to everyone that you would not be posting on Spurstalk anymore if Kawhi wasn't MVP? I could have sworn you made a post somewhere during first round like game 4 or 5.

Silver&Black
06-18-2015, 02:02 AM
Did you or did you not proclaim to everyone that you would not be posting on Spurstalk anymore if Kawhi wasn't MVP? I could have sworn you made a post somewhere during first round like game 4 or 5.

fanduel points tbh...

Look at Post #3 in this thread.

TheGoldStandard
06-18-2015, 02:19 AM
Parker was doing what he was told
Just shows how much faith they had in patty and Joseph in playoffs
And even Manu to play point

But if that's the case then Pop is senile because clearly party was bringing more to the table in his limited minutes

Mikeanaro
06-18-2015, 02:37 AM
I dont know if that statement is true, however fuck Porka.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-18-2015, 06:12 AM
This is why pissing me off. You know you have a hamstring and an Achilles injury on the other leg, yet you still trotted out on the court and got your ass owned when even Cojo would have been a better option at the time.

Knowing how "SEVERE" his injury was, why the fuck was this joker playing WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO. The Spurs had their worse Defensive efficiency everytime he was on the court.

hater
06-18-2015, 07:07 AM
At least he didn't blame it on his beef diet tbqh

Seventyniner
06-18-2015, 07:51 AM
This is why pissing me off. You know you have a hamstring and an Achilles injury on the other leg, yet you still trotted out on the court and got your ass owned when even Cojo would have been a better option at the time.

Knowing how "SEVERE" his injury was, why the fuck was this joker playing WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO. The Spurs had their worse Defensive efficiency everytime he was on the court.

Pop obviously thought a hobbled Parker was better than Joseph or Mills. To think otherwise means that you think Pop has no control over the team (to allow Tony to decide if he stays in) or is an absolute idiot (not knowing that Tony was injured).

K...
06-18-2015, 07:55 AM
Sucks we only had one point guard that could actually run an offense. See that's the dumb thing. There's literally only about four options to run the offense : Cory, gino, Boris, Parker. Which of those leads us to championship?

Brazil
06-18-2015, 08:56 AM
OP still bitching about Parker ? :lol

He should find a hobby or something

dabom
06-18-2015, 08:59 AM
Brazil still a cum shield? Lol

06-18-2015, 09:01 AM

He should just find another team to root for until TP is off the roster.

Brazil
06-18-2015, 09:09 AM
He should just find another team to root for until TP is off the roster.

:lol no... Parker is his trolling material, he does not root for the Spurs, his stuff is to create 200 threads a month to bitch about the same over and over

Seventyniner
06-18-2015, 09:19 AM

This is his hobby.

Brazil
06-18-2015, 09:42 AM
This is his hobby.

true

I should have written He should find another hobby

06-18-2015, 09:45 AM
:lol no... Parker is his trolling material, he does not root for the Spurs, his stuff is to create 200 threads a month to bitch about the same over and over

My bad.

The say no to LA avatar threw me off.

Brazil
06-18-2015, 09:51 AM
Meh, if he was hurt, he was hurt... he's not the only guy that likes to talk about his injuries a lot... Kobe did it all the time, tbh

I see you are still on the subtle business... it's good to have things that don't change in this moving world tbh

RD2191
06-18-2015, 09:54 AM
I see you are still on the subtle business... it's good to have things that don't change in this moving world tbh
http://hugelolcdn.com/i/74393.gif

dabom
06-18-2015, 11:25 AM
http://hugelolcdn.com/i/74393.gif

:lmao

ElNono
06-18-2015, 12:15 PM

:lol :toast

FkLA
06-18-2015, 12:16 PM
Remember det one time when Porker was like 'Everybody knows me I'm not one to use injuries as an excuse, but my mild hamstring strain which I took a month off for is really bothering me.'

little Kobe Jr. tbh

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 12:17 PM
Remember det one time when Porker was like 'Everybody knows me I'm not one to use injuries as an excuse, but my mild hamstring strain which I took a month off for is really bothering me.'

little Kobe Jr. tbhParker hater.

Brazil
06-18-2015, 02:44 PM
:lol :toast

:lol

apalisoc_9
06-18-2015, 03:21 PM
We all love Tony Parker, tbh.

No such thing as Parker Hater.

We just want our team to have the best chance of winning

ducks
06-18-2015, 04:07 PM
parker is the most talented point guard on the team

kobyz
06-18-2015, 04:07 PM

You are the most demagogue person on earth or what? How people let you keep the mind fucking that you are a master of and that ruin the forum and bringing bad karma to the team?...

LongtimeSpursFan
06-18-2015, 04:14 PM

Didnt you profess that you would never post again on Spurstalk if Kawhi didn't get a certain amount of fanduel points against Clips?

K...
06-18-2015, 04:24 PM
I love that apo calls this his team. You're a Canadian bandwagoner.

This whole "We don't hate Parker" thing is dumb. If your use of insulting language and spamming is not intentional then it's moronic and juvenile.

Exhibit A ... this thread. We were debating the issue in another thread and then apo said "I want attention" and started a redundant thread.

We have sad puppy sightings here.

Oh and smh at apo....his go to phrase is smh and here he's denying hate when every god dang thread is "smh porker" what a fucking amateur

KL2
06-18-2015, 05:00 PM
And Kawhi is stuck covering for his ass trying to guard 2 players at once while Parker gets destroyed on defense smh. I don't even know how we're going to defend next year, Green also covered for him these past few years. Our defense is going to be laughable if we don't pick up a great defensive SG and a shot blocking big.

apalisoc_9
06-18-2015, 05:49 PM
And Kawhi is stuck covering for his ass trying to guard 2 players at once while Parker gets destroyed on defense smh. I don't even know how we're going to defend next year, Green also covered for him these past few years. Our defense is going to be laughable if we don't pick up a great defensive SG and a shot blocking big.

All thanks to one defensive liability named tony parker.

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Remember when a Leonard led team led us past the Clippers in the first round?

Big P
06-18-2015, 07:01 PM
If it was that severe, why risk playing for France this summer?:bang

Get healthy and get TD his 6th!!!!

RD2191
06-18-2015, 07:27 PM
Remember when a Leonard led team led us past the Heat in the Finals?
Sure do.

cd98
06-18-2015, 07:29 PM
LOL at OP criticizing Parker for making excuses. Everyone on this site does the same thing. "We would've won but for ________(excuse)." Options: Porker is fat, Porker shhots too much, Pop loves Parker, etc.

apalisoc_9
06-18-2015, 07:39 PM
Sure do.

look_at_g_shred
06-18-2015, 08:58 PM

look_at_g_shred
06-18-2015, 08:59 PM
All thanks to one defensive liability named tony parker.
He's not coming. Change the avi already.

kobyz
06-18-2015, 09:44 PM
You are the most demagogue person on earth or what? How people let you keep the mind fucking that you are a master of and that ruin the forum and bringing bad karma to the team?...

K...
06-18-2015, 10:16 PM
Let's take some time to appreciate the brilliance of kobyz. Unlike op kobyz is not just repeating memes. Fucking millennials with their lame ass buzz feed style trolling. Get a real personality and stop the same lame memes.

kobyz
06-19-2015, 03:18 AM
Let's take some time to appreciate the brilliance of kobyz. Unlike op kobyz is not just repeating memes. Fucking millennials with their lame ass buzz feed style trolling. Get a real personality and stop the same lame memes.

Posters like TSpence in the past and now Apalisoc are shity trolls who if spurs fans gives them power it cursed the team, You need to decide if you against Apalisoc or not, if you against, it need to be all in and what you said right there is not the right direction...