PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Why Did Lebron Basically Quit With 3 Minutes Left To Go...

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2015, 09:43 AM
48 hrs earlier he was bragging about being the best in the WORLD :lol but he quit....did you see that loser look on his face...he was scared...looking to pass the ball...he scored a bunch of meaningless chicken shit baskets....Lebron cant carry a team...he's not a winner in my opinion....he's a scary dude when it counts the most...he let a bench player Iggy come in and take his cookie...Iggy shit all over the best in the world...

Im glad Curry and Clay was laughing at his ass....:lmao

Infinite_limit
06-18-2015, 12:02 PM
James has 1 to 2 GOD games in a 7-game series

GOAT players have 1 to 2 subpar games in a 7-game series

illmatic
06-18-2015, 01:41 PM
48 hrs earlier he was bragging about being the best in the WORLD :lol but he quit....did you see that loser look on his face...he was scared...looking to pass the ball...he scored a bunch of meaningless chicken shit baskets....Lebron cant carry a team...he's not a winner in my opinion....he's a scary dude when it counts the most...he let a bench player Iggy come in and take his cookie...Iggy shit all over the best in the world...

Im glad Curry and Clay was laughing at his ass....:lmao

I've heard this story before, not quite sure where:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGoxIvuPtmo

barbacoataco
06-18-2015, 08:29 PM
Lebron has quit many times in his career. To me that is why he will never = Jordan.

barbacoataco
06-18-2015, 08:44 PM
While I'm ranting --- people act like Lebron going to the Finals 5 times in a row is so incredible, but I ask, what teams has he beat in the East during that period? He has had Zero competition in that Minor league wasteland. It's not like when Jordan was coming up and he was losing to the Pistons with Isaiah, Rodman etc.

Also, to keep acting like this was one of the greatest Finals performances ever, when he shot a terrible % and really bad from 3 is starting to make me sick. Yes it was one of the most "one guy against the world" performances of all time. But who knows had some of the greats from the past would have done if they cake walked to the Finals with a team of scrubs and faced a one dimensional gimmick team that was choking up a storm early in the series?

2 series in a row when the guy matched against Lebron won Finals MVP. In 50 years fans who never saw the games will look at that and question his dominance.