PDA

View Full Version : Parker: "Message received. Thanks Spurstalk".

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 11:22 AM
Sounds like Parker took the constructive criticism to heart and will be working hard this offseason. Too bad he will still be slower and a bad passer and shooter.
But at least he will be in shape for his age.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:23 AM
There is no way he has ever read SpursTalk.

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 11:27 AM

I certainly hope not. At least not now. It might crush him forever.
Or at least until he turned off the computer and thought about his badass life.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:30 AM
I certainly hope not. At least not now. It might crush him forever.
Or at least until he turned off the computer and thought about his badass life.He never read this site before. He isn't reading it now. He never will read it.

The Reckoning
06-18-2015, 11:30 AM
I saw Parker at H-E-B the other night in the whole foods section. Thanked me for SpursTalk having such a positive effect on his life and diet. He'll stop eating donuts in the offseason and dish it off to Kawhi more.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:31 AM
Why would there be a Whole Foods section in HEB?

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 11:35 AM
I saw Parker at H-E-B the other night in the whole foods section. Thanked me for SpursTalk having such a positive effect on his life and diet. He'll stop eating donuts in the offseason and dish it off to Kawhi more.

Nice. It's good to get some confirmation that the work we put in is doing some good for the Spurs.

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 11:36 AM

why would a man put his penis into another man's butthole?

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:38 AM
why would a man put his penis into another man's butthole?Why would you let a man do that to you?

The thing is, there is no Whole Foods section at HEB.

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 11:57 AM
The thing is, there is no Whole Foods section at HEB.

who gives a shit? Is that the only thing that keeps you from believing that he saw TP at an HEB?

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 12:00 PM
who gives a shit? Is that the only thing that keeps you from believing that he saw TP at an HEB?I'm just showing what a shitty lie it is.

Don't get mad; work on your lying.

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 12:04 PM
I'm just showing what a shitty lie it is.

Because you thought the Reckoning was hoping to put one over on Spurstalk? Thanks Sherlock.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 12:07 PM
Because you thought the Reckoning was hoping to put one over on Spurstalk? Thanks Sherlock.Hey, the devil is in the details.

Either you guys raise the bar with your lies or try something else.

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 12:08 PM
Hey, the devil is in the details.

Either you guys raise the bar with your lies or try something else.

moving the goalposts hmmmm?

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 12:16 PM
moving the goalposts hmmmm?Nope. You and the others are going to make up shit. You should be better at it by now tbh.

Try throwing out some more logical fallacies that don't apply though. That will definitely help you.

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 12:20 PM
Nope. You and the others are going to make up shit. You should be better at it by now tbh.

Try throwing out some more logical fallacies that don't apply though. That will definitely help you.

and introducing....STRAWMAN!!!!!

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 12:21 PM
and introducing....STRAWMAN!!!!!Try throwing out some more logical fallacies that don't apply though. That will definitely help you.

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 12:25 PM

Uh oh...I smell dead hobo.

K...
06-18-2015, 12:45 PM
Dang that was brutal ..raise the bar...no that's not fair.....deal with it.....straw man

spurraider21
06-18-2015, 01:17 PM

He never read this site before. He isn't reading it now. He never will read it.
where is your evidence for this claim

HI-FI
06-18-2015, 02:03 PM
why would a man put his penis into another man's butthole?
:lol
nig been on a roll lately.

Mikeanaro
06-18-2015, 02:16 PM
Tony is aware of this site, but he keeps gettin´fatter because thats what Porks do, rain is wet, fire burns etc.

itsamanuthree
06-18-2015, 05:35 PM
LOL chump looking like a complete douche

MultiTroll
06-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Another thought police fail by Hump.
lol

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 08:06 PM
Another thought police fail by Hump.
lollol more mad posters

K...
06-18-2015, 08:07 PM

disagree. chump really didn;t do much here. this is just a bad thread. See first Apo had to have his thread, then this guy. Then This guy basically tried to call chump a fag and chump threw it back. No real owns here. You guys are just looking for a story.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 08:10 PM
disagree. chump really didn;t do much here. this is just a bad thread. See first Apo had to have his thread, then this guy. Then This guy basically tried to call chump a fag and chump threw it back. No real owns here. You guys are just looking for a story.Some of those I have hurt are looking for a hero.

Biernutz
06-18-2015, 08:41 PM
Do we really need pop? SpursTalk could surely run the team as well !

UZER
06-18-2015, 10:25 PM

He never read this site before. He isn't reading it now. He never will read it.

Are you with parker 24/7? I want to know what evidence you have to say that with absolute certainty. Please provide a link, then explain it in your own words.

I'll wait...

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 10:28 PM
Are you with parker 24/7? I want to know what evidence you have to say that with absolute certainty. Please provide a link, then explain it in your own words.

I'll wait...OK.

K...
06-18-2015, 10:32 PM
Ok let's stipulate Parker could read spurs talk. Op is still a shit head. Here's what he said:

We call Parker fat, he exercises, therefore he read forum, but he tosb, he still suck.

Woah mega burn on Parker. Woah mega original thread format. I came guys. It was good.

itsamanuthree
06-18-2015, 11:02 PM
disagree. chump really didn;t do much here. this is just a bad thread. See first Apo had to have his thread, then this guy. Then This guy basically tried to call chump a fag and chump threw it back. No real owns here. You guys are just looking for a story.

Oh come on, just read the title of thread, you and your friend chump are just embarrasing yourself acting all "logic" and "falacies" blah blah... wake up dude, read the title again and that's it... you feel like having fun in this thread, participate, you don't feel like it, don't.

Now, this chump douche says users keep being "mad", like he's some sort of smartass applying his superior intelligence to enrage all this imaginary adversaries... and truth is, and if you have been paying attention you will agree K, that the one who's been looking mad and butthurt for quite a long time now is precisely this crapdumper

RD2191
06-18-2015, 11:11 PM
Oh come on, just read the title of thread, you and your friend chump are just embarrasing yourself acting all "logic" and "falacies" blah blah... wake up dude, read the title again and that's it... you feel like having fun in this thread, participate, you don't feel like it, don't.

Now, this chump douche says users keep being "mad", like he's some sort of smartass applying his superior intelligence to enrage all this imaginary adversaries... and truth is, and if you have been paying attention you will agree K, that the one who's been looking mad and butthurt for quite a long time now is precisely this crapdumper
Truth nuke.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2015, 11:47 PM

Now, this chump douche says users keep being "mad", like he's some sort of smartass applying his superior intelligence to enrage all this imaginary adversaries... and truth is, and if you have been paying attention you will agree K, that the one who's been looking mad and butthurt for quite a long time now is precisely this crapdumperI'm jes having fun.

You? Not so sure tbh.

Darius McCrary
06-19-2015, 12:17 AM

LOL Chump, come on man. We're arguably the most legitimate sports forum in the entire NBA.
You're slippin.

gambit1990
06-19-2015, 12:35 AM
i saw tony at heb. he was looking for foul calls.

apalisoc_9
06-19-2015, 12:46 AM
Gotta be careful around chump, you don't wanna Kori Ellis to ban you just because he snitched, tbh.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 12:48 AM
LOL Chump, come on man. We're arguably the most legitimate sports forum in the entire NBA.
You're slippin.High level sarcasm. Good job. :tu

Gotta be careful around chump, you don't wanna Kori Ellis to ban you just because he snitched, tbh.lol scared of me

spurspokesman
06-19-2015, 07:39 AM
I think looking like s*** against the opposition lately has been enough of a message for him. I think he bounces back

Seventyniner
06-19-2015, 08:05 AM
i saw tony at heb. he was looking for foul calls.

But Harden got there first and cleaned 'em out.

The Reckoning
06-19-2015, 08:09 AM
sorry i equate whole foods with organic. my bad. organic section. the general area where they sell health foods.

didn't realize y'all were talking about me. i've been face deep in work and pussy.

jag
06-19-2015, 08:27 AM

Yeah, so the other day I was at Target doing some shopping in the Walmart section...

The Reckoning
06-19-2015, 08:30 AM
Yeah, so the other day I was at Target doing some shopping in the Walmart section...

we all know you were in the mcdonalds section at wal-mart on the reg

jag
06-19-2015, 08:40 AM
we all know you were in the mcdonalds section at wal-mart on the reg

I would go there pretending to shop just so I could hide my mcdonalds habit.

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 10:44 AM
I'm jes having fun.

You? Not so sure tbh.

Oh, yes, I see now, you trying look like you were butthurt and mad all this time, but you were actually having fun... well, that's... cleaver? o.O

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Oh, yes, I see now, you trying look like you were butthurt and mad all this time, but you were actually having fun... well, that's... cleaver? o.OSo you're being serious right now?

lol cleaver

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 10:47 AM
So why is chump the only one taking this sarc thread seriously?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Who says I'm taking it seriously?

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 10:51 AM
Who says I'm taking it seriously?

I just did. You had to react to the OP by being a little autistic brat, "Nuh way herbert, you liar haaaaah! gotteeemmm!".

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 10:52 AM
I just did. You had to react to the OP by being a little autistic brat, "Nuh way herbert, you liar haaaaah! gotteeemmm!".Oh you?

You're more than a little biased when it comes to me, wouldn't you say?

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 10:54 AM
So you're being serious right now?

lol cleaver

LOL cleaver indeed xD

Oh, I get it now, you asking me if I'm being serious because you have this thing, I tihnk it's called autism, and you can't tell when people are making jokes or being serious.

You actually still trying to figure out who's on first.

Keep having fun, Rain man!

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 10:55 AM
LOL cleaver indeed xD

Oh, I get it now, you asking me if I'm being serious because you have this thing, I tihnk it's called autism, and you can't tell when people are making jokes or being serious.

You actually still trying to figure out who's on first.

Keep having fun, Rain man!So you can't say if you are being serious? Something is stopping you?

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 10:57 AM
Oh you?

You're more than a little biased when it comes to me, wouldn't you say?

Dont go down that route, that would disqualify any character judgments you've made about anyone else too.

After all, it's just your 2 cent tranny oppinion.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 10:58 AM
Dont go down that route, that would disqualify any character judgments you've made about anyone else too.

After all, it's just your 2 cent tranny oppinion.So you don't want to go down that route yourself?

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 11:01 AM
So you don't want to go down that route yourself?

Right, cuz I'm not an idiot, I'm always two chess moves ahead of you sperglord.

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 11:02 AM
So you can't say if you are being serious? Something is stopping you?

So, you are autistic?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Right, cuz I'm not an idiot, I'm always two chess moves ahead of you sperglord.Wow, you really are taking this seriously. Why?

So, you are autistic?Nope.

Why can't you say if you are being serious?

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 11:06 AM
Wow, you really are taking this seriously. Why?

Nope.

Why do you take your online reputation seriously, Why David?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:09 AM
Why do you take your online reputation seriouslyI don't. Why would I? Why are you taking this so seriously?
Why David?Who is David?

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 11:11 AM
I don't. Why would I? Why are you taking this so seriously?Who is David?

92k. What's your excuse?

Pro tip: you have none.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:13 AM
92k. What's your excuse?

Pro tip: you have none.I don't need an excuse.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=85325

The sheer percentage of your texts dedicated to me shows how seriously you take this, so you can't deny it.

All you can do now is try to explain why you take it so seriously.

Why?

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 11:14 AM
Nope.

Definitely looks like you are autistic, bro. If you are not completely autistic, anyway, I think there's actually different degrees of autism, you may have a mild form of autism, that would explain your douchebagness arguing about logic and falacies in this thread.

So you are ethier autistic at some level or simply a butthurt douche.

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 11:15 AM
I don't need an excuse.

The sheer percentage of your texts dedicated to me shows how seriously you take this, so you can't deny it.

All you can do now is try to explain why you take it so seriously.

Why?

So you're saying you're not in every thread being an effeminate bitch and that I could avoid you?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:15 AM
Definitely looks like you are autistic, bro. If you are not completely autistic, anyway, I think there's actually different degrees of autism, you may have a mild form of autism, that would explain your douchebagness arguing about logic and falacies in this thread.

So you are ethier autistic at some level or simply a cutthurt douche.Is this a serious question I should take seriously?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:16 AM
So you're saying you're not in every thread being an effeminate bitch and that I could avoid you?I'm saying you already made your choice, which is to dedicate more of your posts to me.

Why did you choose that?

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 11:20 AM
Is this a serious question I should take seriously?

The question is, was it really a question?

Come on, Discovery kid, you can figure it out.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:22 AM
The question is, was it really a question?

Come on, Discovery kid, you can figure it out.Why do you get so evasive when I ask you direct questions?

I will answer your question if you tell me whether it is a serious question I should take seriously.

MultiTroll
06-19-2015, 11:24 AM
The new Pixar movie Inside Out.

What would the 5 characters look like and be inside ChumpRumpers head? :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:25 AM
The new Pixar movie Inside Out.

What would the 5 characters look like and be inside ChumpRumpers head? :lmaoWell, we already know what I look like inside all of your heads.

http://portugalresident.com/sites/default/files/styles/node-detail/public/field/image/for_rent%20FREE.jpg?itok=5Wkqefik

Blake
06-19-2015, 11:26 AM
I bet Tony opened this thread and is thinking he's glad he did

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 11:27 AM
Why do you get so evasive when I ask you direct questions? I will answer your question if you tell me whether it is a serious question I should take seriously. Am I being serious? Am I not? Hmmm, what a dilemma. You should check, bro, cause, as I said, autistics are precisely that, people who can't tell by themsleves and need to ask whether other people are being serious, sarcastic, etc.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:30 AM
Am I being serious? Am I not? Hmmm, what a dilemma. You should check, bro, cause, as I said, autistics are precisely that, people who can't tell by themsleves and need to ask whether other people are being serious, sarcastic, etc.Where are you getting this definition of autism?

You're precisely the type of person who can't answer a direct question. Is it because you feel trapped if you answer at all?

It's a possibility.

MultiTroll
06-19-2015, 11:30 AM
Am I being serious? Am I not? Hmmm, what a dilemma. You should check, bro, cause, as I said, autistics are precisely that, people who can't tell by themsleves and need to ask whether other people are being serious, sarcastic, etc.
:lol Rump getting owned for the umpteenth time.
In this thread alone.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:31 AM
:lol Rump getting owned for the umpteenth time.
In this thread alone.Are you being serious about this?

MultiTroll
06-19-2015, 11:33 AM
So you're saying you're not in every thread being an effeminate bitch and that I could avoid you?
ChumpDumper Inside Out movie character.
Lets see...
Effeminate bitch
douchebag
autistic
insincere
butthurt

Can we get em all in with 5 or do we need more? :rollin

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:34 AM
ChumpDumper Inside Out movie character.
Lets see...
Effeminate bitch
douchebag
autistic
insincere
butthurt

Can we get em all in with 5 or do we need more? :rollinAre you being sincere?

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 11:39 AM
CrapDumper: Are people being serious? Why do I feel so mad? Is Santa real? Why did my parents abandon me when I was 43? Why they making fun of my girlfriend Porky, mom, why?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:41 AM
CrapDumper: Are people being serious? Why do I feel so mad? Is Santa real? Why did my parents abandon when I was 43? Why they making fun of my girlfriend Porky, mom, why?There are several reasons you wouldn't answer such a simple question. Unreasonable fear is the most likely at this point.

Kinda funny in its seriousness.

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 11:46 AM
There are several reasons you wouldn't answer such a simple question. Unreasonable fear is the most likely at this point. Kinda funny in its seriousness. Hmm, so tell me, Doctor Chumpdumperstein, any more logical conclusions you want to enlighten everybody with? Wait, was that a serious question? Hmmm, there we go again... what a dilemma

RD2191
06-19-2015, 11:48 AM
Chump taking wieners to the face per usual.

Ignignokt
I bet Tony opened this thread and is thinking he's glad he did

Only cuz you were present, and we don't have to into why...

ChumpDumper
Hmm, so tell me, Doctor Chumpdumperstein, any more logical conclusions you want to enlighten everybody with? Wait, was that a serious question? Hmmm, there we go again... what a dilemmaYou're trying to diagnose autism on a message board and you are calling other people "doctor"?

Doesn't really work, but good stalling effort. :tu

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 11:49 AM
Are you being sincere?

Does this question pertain to the OP? Yes or no?

Ignignokt
You're trying to diagnose autism on a message board and you are calling other people "doctor"?

Doesn't really work, but good stalling effort. :tu

Does it matter to you? It seems to matter a lot.

ChumpDumper
Chump taking wieners to the face per usual.Rob's Christian imagery comes to the fore once again.

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 11:50 AM
You're trying to diagnose autism on a message board and you are calling other people "doctor"? Doesn't really work, but good stalling effort. :tu But, the quesiton is, when I was diagnosing you with autism... was I being serious? Hmmm, there's your dilemma

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:50 AM
Does it matter to you? It seems to matter a lot.Not as much as I matter to you.

I matter to you a lot.

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 11:52 AM
Not as much as I matter to you.

I matter to you a lot.

Proof that i'm your bully is telling me. Do you want me to thsstaaaaapp?!?!

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:53 AM
But, the quesiton is, when I was diagnosing you with autism... was I being serious? Hmmm, there's your dilemmaMy asking that question is not a dilemma. The dilemma you face is how to answer it or avoid answering it without looking like you are doing everything you can to avoid answering it.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 11:54 AM
Proof that i'm your bully is telling me. Do you want me to thsstaaaaapp?!?!I have no problem with your dedicating the vast majority of your posts to me.

I'm just asking why you have dedicated yourself to me so.

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 11:59 AM
My asking that question is not a dilemma. The dilemma you face is how to answer it or avoid answering it without looking like you are doing everything you can to avoid answering it. :O Wow, that's an intricate logical super clever observation. You proud of it? From 1 to 10, how proud? 11?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2015, 12:01 PM
:O Wow, that's an intricate logical super clever observation. You proud of it? From 1 to 10, how proud? 11?I didn't think it particularly "cleaver" -- but if it impressed you and allows you another tangent to go off on in your quest for avoidance, so be it.

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 12:11 PM
I didn't think it particularly "cleaver".

Oh, you making jokes!

It's a start, I guess. Maybe some day you end up developing a sense of humor after all. Believe in miracles?

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 12:11 PM
I have no problem with your dedicating the vast majority of your posts to me.

I'm just asking why you have dedicated yourself to me so.

You have no problem with the attention? Cuz you the Diiivvaa!!

SASdynasty!
06-19-2015, 12:15 PM
"Thanks SpursTalk. I'll go ahead and win 2 or 3 more titles for you."

RD2191
06-19-2015, 12:19 PM
You see kids, don't do crack.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Not sure what a Kawhi quote has to do with Porker, tbh.

apalisoc_9
06-19-2015, 03:26 PM

DPG21920
06-19-2015, 03:31 PM
You have no problem with the attention? Cuz you the Diiivvaa!!

Why are you talking like a fairy? You are even writing in pink. You're effeminate, good to know. Don't snap your fingers at me doe.

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 03:34 PM
Why are you talking like a fairy? You are even writing in pink. You're effeminate, good to know. Don't snap your fingers at me doe.

imitating my material now? u mirin faggot?

DPG21920
06-19-2015, 03:39 PM
imitating my material now? u mirin faggot?

Shhhhh, girl.

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 03:41 PM
Shhhhh, girl.

And you gay? Don't worry, I support you're lifestyle, cuz i'm progressive that way.

itsamanuthree
06-19-2015, 03:45 PM
You see kids, don't do crack.

:lol

DPG21920
06-19-2015, 03:49 PM
And you gay? Don't worry, I support you're lifestyle, cuz i'm progressive that way.

Coming onto me after you posting so effeminately and in pink? No thanks, but I support your lifestyle.

Ignignokt
06-19-2015, 04:49 PM
Coming onto me after you posting so effeminately and in pink? No thanks, but I support your lifestyle.

Coming onto you?? that would be by accident since you reach up to my balls.

SASdynasty!
06-19-2015, 04:52 PM
We can call that a Kawhi quote when he wins his first 2.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2015, 05:09 PM
We can call that a Kawhi quote when he wins his first 2.
He's already won one. Meanwhile, every Spurs ring except for '99 has been won in spite of Porker.

apalisoc_9
06-19-2015, 05:26 PM
He's already won one. Meanwhile, every Spurs ring except for '99 has been won in spite of Porker.

Skull-1
06-19-2015, 10:07 PM
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/ceritanegra/333794c7f968eb17fc.gif (http://s1131.photobucket.com/user/ceritanegra/media/333794c7f968eb17fc.gif.html)

SASdynasty!
06-19-2015, 10:34 PM
In spit of Parker leading the team in assists and being 2nd in scoring (2003, 2005)?

In spite of Parker winning Finals MVP (2007)?

Or in spite of him leading the team in scoring and assists throughout the regular season and playoffs, being the only All-Star and All-NBA player on the team, being the only player to show up in the Spurs only elimination game, and leading the Spurs in scoring in the Finals (2014)?

Clipper Nation
06-19-2015, 10:38 PM
In spite of Parker winning Finals MVP (2007)?
Boobie Gibson.

Or in spite of him leading the team in scoring and assists throughout the regular season and playoffs, being the only All-Star and All-NBA player on the team, being the only player to show up in the Spurs only elimination game, and leading the Spurs in scoring in the Finals (2014)?
The Spurs wouldn't have made the Finals in 2014 if Porker hadn't faked injuries against Portland and OKC. Kawhi, Manu and Duncan carried him to it, broke back belly draggin'.

apalisoc_9
06-20-2015, 02:14 AM
Boobie Gibson.

The Spurs wouldn't have made the Finals in 2014 if Porker hadn't faked injuries against Portland and OKC. Kawhi, Manu and Duncan carried him to it, broke back belly draggin'.

dabom
06-20-2015, 02:59 AM
Kawhi took us to the pOromise land. You cant deny that.

Biggems
06-20-2015, 11:58 PM
well I have never seen TP at HEB, but he was sitting several rows behind me at Northwoods theatre during Friday Night Lights. He was there with a few other fellas, I guess his crew at the time. No one really bothered him, just stared and whispered to one another.

Saw Fab leaving the airport one night when I went to pick up my uncle....I simply acknowledged one another as we passed and that was it.

DMC
06-21-2015, 01:28 AM

He didn't capitalize "whole foods", you did. Technically his comment "whole foods" could mean foods that are whole. You capitalized it and attacked your strawman.

DMC
06-21-2015, 01:29 AM
I tripped over Tony once. He was laying on the floor near the bakery section at HEB. He had white powder all over his hands and face. I thought maybe he choked on donut holes but turns out he dropped some powdered sugar and was licking it off the floor. I was like "hey Tony, you ok?" and he was like "mmmfff mmmmff" which I understood as "oh definitely".

DJR210
06-21-2015, 01:01 PM
:lol @ thread title