PDA

View Full Version : Kori Check Your Mail Babe. It's Time To Remove The Vile Jeebus and M>s From The Site

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2015, 01:54 PM
It's time for these two in the closet racist homosexuals to go. Jeebus is a white racist and M>s is a black racist. We are tired of their shticks and insensitivity in the wake of tragedy and loss of innocent life..the church tragedy is another example......and some of us would love nothing more than to meet these cowards in a back alley....

Do something Kori....:gpower

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 01:57 PM
ah...I'd like to nominate Blake for removal also

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2015, 02:02 PM
Blake is fine....just Ren and Stimpy need to go....it sickens knowing they're cowards in real life that can get away with the shit talking online....I would love to meet up with them lil dudes

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 02:11 PM
Blake is fine....just Ren and Stimpy need to go....it sickens knowing they're cowards in real life that can get away with the shit talking online....I would love to meet up with them lil dudes

No...if you get to pick 2, then at least I get to pick 1. I'll concede my other pick to the cause of Affirmative Action.

Avante
06-18-2015, 02:31 PM
There are only two posters here than really do need to be shit canned.

ChumpStupid
Clipper Nation

They add absotuely ...0. They never ever do anything but leech off others and see who they can bother. They need to be dumped.

Blake is simply an idiot, but he does try.

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 02:35 PM
There are only two posters here than really do need to be shit canned.

ChumpStupid
Clipper Nation

They add absotuely ...0. They never ever do anything but leech off others and see who they can bother. They need to be dumped.

Blake is simply an idiot, but he does try.

Ok...I'll change my vote to Humpbutter.
Clipper Nation is OK in my book.

Silver&Black
06-18-2015, 02:39 PM
Ban OP....let's start there.

:lol Wanting racists banned
:lol Not mentioning Trill Clinton
:lol Not mentioning himself
:lol SAWMs

Avante
06-18-2015, 02:40 PM
Ok...I'll change my vote to Humpbutter.
Clipper Nation is OK in my book.

I've known Clipper Nation for awhile now, I have yet to see him say one positive thing. It's ALWAYS...this faggot, that faggot, wahwahwah. And, he bever ever comes up with anything himself. Just a leech who bitchs 100% of the time. I bet the boy bitched on Christmas..."you got me that ya faggot?"

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 02:40 PM
I've known Clipper Nation for awhile now, I have yet to see him say one positive thing. It's ALWAYS...this faggot, that faggot, wahwahwah. And, he bever ever comes up with anything himself. Just a leech who bitchs 100% of the time. I bet the boy bitched on Christmas..."you got me that ya faggot?"

LOL. The Christmas thing made me laugh.

m>s
06-18-2015, 03:47 PM
Cry and make some more threats. My shit is 100% in response to the antics of the coon crew. I welcome the ban and if you so much as come near my trying anything I'll put you out of your misery.

Avante
06-18-2015, 03:52 PM
Cry and make some more threats. My shit is 100% in response to the antics of the coon crew. I welcome the ban and if you so much as come near my trying anything I'll put you out of your misery.

I;m pretty tired of your stupid shit also faggot, you need your ass kicked for having that Hitler bullshit. So be cool asshole, ok?

Racist bitch!

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 03:58 PM
I'm not signing off on any ban of m>s. He sounds like a nut but ya'll gonna recognize one day soon.

Clipper Nation
06-18-2015, 04:00 PM
Found the fatty.

jeebus
06-18-2015, 04:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XMxahXo.gif

Avante
06-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Found the fatty.

You're a downer asshole, ok? Always ALWAYS in a shit mood ALWAYS!!!!!!!!! Don't you ever get tired of being a total prick %100 of the time? How about originating some threads instead of just leeching and bitching, well?

Dude, nobody can be as fucking miserable as you come off all the time, what is your problem? Really guy, what is wrong with you?

Talk to me guy, really, ok? Why are you soooooooooooo damn negative all the time?

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 04:08 PM
How about originating some threads

LOL. Lunacy!

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2015, 04:08 PM

We shall see Dorrell....you and Jeebus are the scariest pussies I've run across..you shoot a gun? Yeah right your bitch ass probably scared to light fire crackers

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2015, 04:18 PM
Ban OP....let's start there.

:lol Wanting racists banned
:lol Not mentioning Trill Clinton
:lol Not mentioning himself
:lol SAWMs

Trill Clinton is a stand up guy and he takes up causes in fairness....all we do as honest brothers is talk reasonableness...we're not militants just protectors of fairness....

As a side note...The black panthers CANNOT be compared to the KKK and other supremacy delusionists. Why? Because last time I checked all Panthers were doing is protecting their own....Panthers never Killed innocent men, women, and children....they never hung people from trees, they never burned people alive, they never quartered people for fun....they never tarred and feathered people, they never bombed churches and killed little girls....they've done none of those crimes against humanity...all they've done is stood up for their rights and chanted black power...so dont even try to make the comparison

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2015, 04:21 PM
Besides I have more white friends than I can count...and I've almost abandoned black women in favor of white pussy so no way can i be racist...

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Besides I have more white friends than I can count.

You probably have more fingers than you can count also.

hehateme
06-18-2015, 04:31 PM
meanwhile OP chasing walmart tail..

copyright - DJhttp://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/KoolsWhiteTrash_zpsdhsef5xe.png

m>s
06-18-2015, 04:40 PM
I;m pretty tired of your stupid shit also faggot, you need your ass kicked for having that Hitler bullshit. So be cool asshole, ok?

Racist bitch!
Try harder good goy, freaking kike stooge useful idiot

Clipper Nation
06-18-2015, 04:59 PM
You're a downer asshole, ok? Always ALWAYS in a shit mood ALWAYS!!!!!!!!! Don't you ever get tired of being a total prick %100 of the time? How about originating some threads instead of just leeching and bitching, well?

Dude, nobody can be as fucking miserable as you come off all the time, what is your problem? Really guy, what is wrong with you?

Talk to me guy, really, ok? Why are you soooooooooooo damn negative all the time?
Do you realize that obesity costs California taxpayers $41 billion per year? Do you ever feel guilty about shoving so much food down your throat instead of reducing the tax burden on your fellow man?

Silver&Black
06-18-2015, 05:02 PM
Trill Clinton is a stand up guy and he takes up causes in fairness....all we do as honest brothers is talk reasonableness...we're not militants just protectors of fairness....

As a side note...The black panthers CANNOT be compared to the KKK and other supremacy delusionists. Why? Because last time I checked all Panthers were doing is protecting their own....Panthers never Killed innocent men, women, and children....they never hung people from trees, they never burned people alive, they never quartered people for fun....they never tarred and feathered people, they never bombed churches and killed little girls....they've done none of those crimes against humanity...all they've done is stood up for their rights and chanted black power...so dont even try to make the comparison

I don't care about what you posted one bit Kool. This is not a KKK vs. Black Panther argument.

Calling for people to be banned is Bush League. Especially when you are just as guilty as jeebus and m<s. You always talk shit about white people....post fights of white people getting their asses kicked....post threads about more white people are crackheads than blacks...post threads when a white guy shoots a black guy.....etc.

It's never the other way around. Plenty of black people get their asses kicked by whites, plenty of blacks are crackheads, and plenty of blacks shoot other blacks. You want me and other people to not think you're racist? Post the other side of the story for once......

:lol Wanting someone banned from a Sports Forum
:lol Faggot
:lol OP

Franklin
06-18-2015, 05:43 PM
When the site expires in a few weeks all of us will be removed imho.

bigzak25
06-18-2015, 06:09 PM
I think it depends on if TD hangs up the sneaks or not.

DarrinS
06-18-2015, 06:12 PM

copyright - DJhttp://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/KoolsWhiteTrash_zpsdhsef5xe.png

:lmao

DJR210
06-18-2015, 06:57 PM

:lol

C'mon Koolaid_Man, I'm still waiting for you to address this masterpiece.. I'm sure she used those shoulders to support your petite african frame against the wall while she drilled you up the ass w/ an enormous strap on

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2015, 07:20 PM

C'mon Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058), I'm still waiting for you to address this masterpiece.. I'm sure she used those shoulders to support your petite african frame against the wall while she drilled you up the ass w/ an enormous strap on

:lol trying to fuck with me can be bad for your health

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2015, 07:22 PM

:lol u fucking little bitch

hehateme
06-18-2015, 08:33 PM

can't let this shit go, I should make this my avatar so you never forget the day you tried to run game on joe dirt in a walmart

DJR210
06-18-2015, 09:01 PM

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-18-2015, 09:24 PM
Kool its probably a good time to start looking at properties in Africa

CosmicCowboy
06-19-2015, 07:24 AM
If anyone gets the ban stick out, make sure you beat Kool with it too.