PDA

View Full Version : No LaMilton, Fat Gasoil news?

Mikeanaro
06-18-2015, 09:20 PM
Good, it was getting old.
Nothing good comes from fighting over pregnant girls.

Darius Bieber
06-18-2015, 09:27 PM
All pipe dreams. Nobody is coming to San Antonio on their own free-will. Gonna be the same team as last year, with perhaps Green and Belinelli gone for more money.

apalisoc_9
06-18-2015, 09:35 PM
Good, it was getting old.
Nothing good comes from fighting over pregnant girls.

:lol

Lamilton :lol
Gasoil :lol

SpurPadre
06-18-2015, 09:44 PM
Is everybody fat from a Spurs fan's perspective now?

LongtimeSpursFan
06-18-2015, 09:56 PM

Hey. Weren't you the guy that said he was going to stop Posting on Spurstalk if Kawhi wasn't MVP?

Yeah I think it was you.

K...
06-18-2015, 10:11 PM

Do you really find this funny? I mean it's so basic. That and your repetitive posting style cement the implication that your aspy or something. Tell me more so I can understand you bro. I want to help.

As for op, your cute names are dumb and your friends are all dumb

Expect to hear nothing until the draft. Pretty much all the rumors have come out. Nothing was established, it's the same speculation

Mikeanaro
06-18-2015, 10:12 PM
Nah, just having a little offseason fun but LaMilton and Fat are inflated.

apalisoc_9
06-18-2015, 10:14 PM
Op and I argue a lot on the soccer forums, but OP is one of the smartest Posters in Spurstalk history. Great Baskeball mind, IMO.

Mikeanaro
06-18-2015, 10:20 PM
Op and I argue a lot on the soccer forums, but OP is one of the smartest Posters in Spurstalk history. Great Baskeball mind, IMO.
Thanks man, we can never agree on all accounts thats life, my dad is a Lebron fan and Im not differences make things interesting.

Sean Cagney
06-18-2015, 10:24 PM
All pipe dreams. Nobody is coming to San Antonio on their own free-will. Gonna be the same team as last year, with perhaps Green and Belinelli gone for more money.

If they don't sign anyone they will probably bring those two back, don't see them just letting Green go without getting a FA signing (Which we know they won't). I see the same team and maybe a part or two different but not any significant changes.

hooperflash
06-18-2015, 10:45 PM

Kinda ironic :lol
Everyone's account is ran by Barkley internsl

spurs10
06-19-2015, 02:26 AM
Is everybody fat from a Spurs fan's perspective now? :lol Yeah these guys are really picky about their men's bodies. They spend most of their off time talking about guy's bodies. Next they'll be wanted the players in the Silver Dancers' chaps. Ride'em cowboy!

Chucho
06-19-2015, 03:11 PM

No, it's that everyone that is fat on Spurstalk is taking their fat shit aggression out on people that aren't. Old hat. One trick ponies. Not funny. Kneckbeards. No pussy. Still not funny. Tools.