PDA

View Full Version : There Will Be NO Race War Ever - The Shooting Has Brought Blacks and Whites Together

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2015, 06:58 AM
As a part time pastor when I'm not sinning...I want to say we have a message....why do we sing.....what do we really mean...Blacks and Whites coming together.....What a beautiful sight to see. For all those losers fiendishly thinking there would be a race war over this evil...you may promptly go to hell where your soul is required....if I were you I'd also not believe in God for fear of what's coming. We don't have to say it but you guys know you are losers from a 'pissing in the gene pool' descent.

Amazing Grace Together
CeyGHLWROpU

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/29CAF76B00000578-0-image-a-18_1434764459655_zpsnj146owj.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/o-MORRIS-BROWN-AME-CHURCH-570_zpsfohj9om9.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/29CB3C8E00000578-3132292-image-a-1_1434775402834_zpsknxc4ssw.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/29CAF9C800000578-0-image-a-21_1434764499668_zps9ryeg6hx.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/29CB40A800000578-3132292-image-a-7_1434775437899_zpsrym6vezy.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/29CB14FA00000578-3132292-image-a-4_1434775429311_zpssnjafww6.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/29CAEA8700000578-0-image-a-36_1434764582292_zpsx7u3dyim.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2015, 07:00 AM
cgAJnFG9LJE

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2015, 07:03 AM
Now let me close it out with my powerful voice..yall have a blessed day...

N0xAOGhv6lA

Pastor Kool....

DJR210
06-20-2015, 08:34 AM
Too bad you weren't one of the victims

Xevious
06-20-2015, 09:13 AM
One does not need to be black, white, christian, or atheist to see how horrible this was, and how this type of thing is happening far too often.

DMC
06-20-2015, 09:45 AM
A fucking idiot is a fucking idiot, even a polka dotted one.

Caltex2
06-20-2015, 09:47 AM
Just because the media overhypes certain viral videos and articles that spread like wildfire on social media doesn't mean we don't all get along.

SnakeBoy
06-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Just because the media overhypes certain viral videos and articles that spread like wildfire on social media doesn't mean we don't all get along.

That's just an orchestrated effort to get blacks angry in hopes they will show up for Hillary the way they did for Obama.

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2015, 10:29 AM

It's good to see you have at least one ounce of decency about yourself....sitting and worshipping with people for an hr before mowing them down is unconscionable.....he even said he started not to do it because they were so nice to him....how the hell does someone learn to hate this badly.....it's so bad his own uncle just said he hopes he get the death penalty and that he would personally stick the needle in his arm if they let him....

boutons_deux
06-20-2015, 10:38 AM

:lol

Fox, NRA/GOA, militia group leaders know how to incite the idiots, excused mentally ill isolated "bad apples", while claiming full innocence for themselves.

Thread
06-20-2015, 11:01 AM
That's just an orchestrated effort to get blacks angry in hopes they will show up for Hillary the way they did for Obama.

Yep, never let an opportunity go to waste.

Infinite_limit
06-20-2015, 12:31 PM
So much pandering for 13‰ of the population

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2015, 12:49 PM
So much pandering for 13‰ of the population

Not interested in lame comments.....What's your solution to majority hatred ?

Infinite_limit
06-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Not interested in lame comments.....What's your solution to majority hatred ?
Nothing will change until blacks give up Rap

cantthinkofanything
06-20-2015, 12:53 PM
:lol

Fox, NRA/GOA, militia group leaders know how to incite the idiots, excused mentally ill isolated "bad apples", while claiming full innocence for themselves.

But you exonerate the militant blacks, Al Sharpton, the liberal whimper wah wahs, from the exact same.

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Nothing will change until blacks give up Rap

As I figured you have no solution.....Should we give up hollywood movies and video games, and punk rock music...should we ban all that shit in America?

Let me ask...what was Hitler and and Mosolinni listening to..what was in their CD case?

cantthinkofanything
06-20-2015, 01:05 PM
As I figured you have no solution.....Should we give up hollywood movies and video games, and punk rock music...should we ban all that shit in America?

Yeah. Or at least ban it for the shitty parents that let their 6 year old play Grand Theft Auto and watch the Expendables. Because they are either to lazy too parent or too selfish to watch a PG movie with their kid.

m>s
06-20-2015, 01:06 PM

Let me ask...what was Hitler and and Mosolinni listening to..what was in their CD case?
That's irrelevant because neither hitler nor Mussolini did anything wrong. You wouldn't catch them chimping out and committing petty crime they were too busy dedicating their entire lives to their people.

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2015, 01:09 PM
But you exonerate the militant blacks, Al Sharpton, the liberal whimper wah wahs, from the exact same.

Last I checked....militant blacks arent burning crosses in peoples yards...bombing white churches and killing little girls...they arent hanging people from trees and burning people alive at the stake....

If you dont like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson..then you must detest the race baitors and demogauges like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Colter, Bill Orielly,and Michael Savage....they are all ass clowns....along with all the local race baiting conservative talk show hosts across the Southern States....they're the real race pimps and hustlers....

Blacks are reactionary..if many whites weren't so racist and filled with evil intents then we wouldnt need people like Rev Al, Jesse, and Tim Wise....to me they stand against racists agendas...like I said if you dont like Al and Jesse then you must abhor the Sean Hannitys and Limbaughs of the world...No? Well then keep your fucking mouth shut hypocrite

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2015, 01:12 PM
That's irrelevant because neither hitler nor Mussolini did anything wrong. You wouldn't catch them chimping out and committing petty crime they were too busy dedicating their entire lives to their people.

Hitler was a flaming homosexual..tell those scary faggots at stormfront I said Hi

Infinite_limit
06-20-2015, 01:13 PM

The society is White slanted. It is governed by White ideals.

Not logical for the 87% to change for the 13%. Blacks have to change according to the society, not the other way around.

cantthinkofanything
06-20-2015, 01:15 PM
Last I checked....militant blacks arent burning crosses in peoples yards...bombing white churches and killing little girls...they arent hanging people from trees and burning people alive at the stake....

If you dont like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson..then you must detest the race baitors and demogauges like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Colter, Bill Orielly,and Michael Savage....they are all ass clowns....along with all the local race baiting conservative talk show hosts across the Southern States....they're the real race pimps and hustlers....

Blacks are reactionary..if many whites weren't so racist and filled with evil intents then we wouldnt need people like Rev Al, Jesse, and Tim Wise....to me they stand against racists agendas...like I said if you dont like Al and Jesse then you must abhor the Sean Hannitys and Limbaughs of the world...No? Well then keep your fucking mouth shut hypocrite

I don't like any of the race baiters or anyone that is blatantly obtuse to the real problems. Black or white.

cantthinkofanything
06-20-2015, 01:16 PM
I don't like any of the race baiters or anyone that is blatantly obtuse to the real problems. Black or white. I'm no hypocrite. That's boutons

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2015, 01:18 PM
The society is White slanted. It is governed by White ideals.

Not logical for the 87% to change for the 13%. Blacks have to change according to the society, not the other way around.

Are you saying we should start committing mass murders....making violent punk rock and heavy metal music...,or are you praising us for learning from the white man how to kill others in the form of gang violence...?

Which. Is it

DMC
06-20-2015, 07:03 PM
It's good to see you have at least one ounce of decency about yourself....sitting and worshipping with people for an hr before mowing them down is unconscionable.....he even said he started not to do it because they were so nice to him....how the hell does someone learn to hate this badly.....it's so bad his own uncle just said he hopes he get the death penalty and that he would personally stick the needle in his arm if they let him....
It's not hate as much as social insecurity, needing a face, modern social networking insta-fame antics. You can't condone that shit, no matter your slant.

DMC
06-20-2015, 07:05 PM

I don't like any of the faggots you mentioned, not one, either side.

HI-FI
06-20-2015, 08:55 PM
Too bad you weren't one of the victims