PDA

View Full Version : As fans, We need improve on how we talk about the players in Silver and Black.

apalisoc_9
06-20-2015, 10:31 PM
It's been a constant in this forum to talk shit about Manu and Kawhi wihtout any sort of Statistical data and trend to back up their claims. The number of threads that pop out to disrespect two of the best spur in Manu and Kawhi is sad, just sad. Kawhi and Manu deserve to criticize if when they have a bad game. Manu had two bad games, 4 average and one great game against LA this year..Kawhi had 5 top 5 player in the league games and two bad games, there is no reason why we should constantly hate on these two.

The Manu and Kawhi hate thread needs to stop. We need to start talking more about basketball like figuring out what to do with the PG position for example instead of constantly hating and constantly make hate threads about two of the best spur of all time.

Stop the nonsense Hate.

I understand many of these Kawhi and Manu threads have hidden agendas...Stop with the player agendas.

Darius Bieber
06-20-2015, 10:38 PM
Manu was also a main reason which got the Spurs the 2005 championship. He went off.

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2015, 10:39 PM
Kawhi has Aspergers. This is a fact.

apalisoc_9
06-20-2015, 10:41 PM
Manu was also a main reason which got the Spurs the 2005 championship. He went off.

FMVP in 2005, IMO.

Sean Cagney
06-20-2015, 10:41 PM
Oh the irony......

Silver&Black
06-20-2015, 10:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DggAXSv53Qc

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2015, 10:48 PM

K...
06-20-2015, 10:48 PM
If there is one original post in this thread by noon tommorow I'll take a self imposed 36 hours ban from Spustalk. Cmon, someone surprise me with some new memes.

DJR210
06-20-2015, 10:52 PM

apalisoc_9
06-20-2015, 10:56 PM

Wow these guys have no sense of Morality.

Taking advantage of all these poor kids to entertain their selves..Sick..Just sick.

Outsourcing insults..An all time low, IMO.

Silver&Black
06-20-2015, 10:59 PM

Taking advantage of all these poor kids to entertain their selves..Sick..Just sick.

The only reason I posted this is because you've posted it for the past three days. Has someone else taken over your account? :lmao

RD2191
06-20-2015, 11:04 PM
I agree.

apalisoc_9
06-20-2015, 11:10 PM
I agree.

All these player agendas rob..Don't you feel like it's destroying the forum?

This site used to be great but all the Manu and Kawhi hate have ruined it.

lefty
06-20-2015, 11:10 PM
:lol

RD2191
06-20-2015, 11:11 PM
All these player agendas rob..Don't you feel like it's destroying the forum?

This site used to be great but all the Manu and Kawhi hate have ruined it.
It's sad to see, tbh.

DJR210
06-20-2015, 11:15 PM

:lol

Clipper Nation
06-20-2015, 11:23 PM
Totally agree with OP. The way Spurfan talks about players who have won championships for them (as opposed to being dragged to those championships like certain others) is embarrassing. Some of these fans don't deserve such a successful team.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 12:09 AM
Agreed, nonsense hate is stupid.
Passional hate with lots of statistical data is GOOOOOOOOOOOODIE GOOD!
Leave Manu and Kawhi alone.

Silver&Black
06-21-2015, 12:38 AM
You're a faggot if you hate on any of our guys. Only two Spurs players are deserving of "hate"....Bonner and Errors.

apalisoc_9
06-21-2015, 12:46 AM
Bonner and ayres hardly even plays in the playoffs..I realize ayres is the 2nd worst player in a spurs uniform and bonnner is the 3 worst player, but they don't even play that much...

Sean Cagney
06-21-2015, 12:48 AM
You're a faggot if you hate on any of our guys. Only two Spurs players are deserving of "hate"....Bonner and Errors.

Those guys fucking suck, Bonner is #1 on my shit list though and will never leave that hole. Atleast Ayres gets glued to the bench where he belongs, Pop still trots out red head like he can do a thing on the court even when his shot is not falling (That is all he had too, face it). Those two fucking suck.

Aztecfan03
06-21-2015, 12:57 AM
This is the OP
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/225/312/feministchick.jpg

kobyz
06-21-2015, 01:13 AM
Another mind fucking by Apalisoc, he shit on all of you and you keep let him...

Silver&Black
06-21-2015, 01:17 AM
Bonner and ayres hardly even plays in the playoffs..I realize ayres is the 2nd worst player in a spurs uniform and bonnner is the 3 worst player, but they don't even play that much...

I won't argue with that. I just hate fair-weather fans. You know like someone who made a ST account with the number "9" in it because his favorite player was Parker at the time. (Which you've told me before) And when "your favorite player" begins to play like shit you totally abandon him and post things like "I hope he has a career ending injury"...instead of wishing him well and hope he finds his game again.

You're no better or worse than any Manu or Kawhi hater.

DMC
06-21-2015, 01:33 AM

Their selves? Are you black? It's "they selves".

LongtimeSpursFan
06-21-2015, 01:54 AM
It's been a constant in this forum to talk shit about Manu and Kawhi wihtout any sort of Statistical data and trend to back up their claims. The number of threads that pop out to disrespect two of the best spur in Manu and Kawhi is sad, just sad. Kawhi and Manu deserve to criticize if when they have a bad game. Manu had two bad games, 4 average and one great game against LA this year..Kawhi had 5 top 5 player in the league games and two bad games, there is no reason why we should constantly hate on these two.

The Manu and Kawhi hate thread needs to stop. We need to start talking more about basketball like figuring out what to do with the PG position for example instead of constantly hating and constantly make hate threads about two of the best spur of all time.

Stop the nonsense Hate.

I understand many of these Kawhi and Manu threads have hidden agendas...Stop with the player agendas.

Werent you supposed to stop posting on Spurstalk?

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:05 AM
Well I am, where is my naked man?
If a player sucks and has a negative impact(almost all the time)I dont care if he is good person and washes peopleīs bare feet like the Pope, I only care about the sport, Bonner and Errors are not making 14 mil a year honey.
Yes Im saying honey because I hate a player so Im a fag, throw stones at me Im a sinner:bang.

Sean Cagney
06-21-2015, 03:23 AM
Another mind fucking by Apalisoc, he shit on all of you and you keep let him...

Keep let him or keep letting him? SIR... Thats the muther fucking question.

Silver&Black
06-21-2015, 04:12 AM
Well I am, where is my naked man?
If a player sucks and has a negative impact(almost all the time)I dont care if he is good person and washes peopleīs bare feet like the Pope, I only care about the sport, Bonner and Errors are not making 14 mil a year honey.
Yes Im saying honey because I hate a player so Im a fag, throw stones at me Im a sinner:bang.

Who is the person who is saying that Parker wasn't awful last year? It's common sense that he was the reason why the Spurs had a lackluster year. His numbers were atrocious all year long, and he didn't play anywhere close to the $$$ he is getting. Every time I looked at the game he was getting torched on defense. He couldn't finish in the paint like he used to. His elbow jumper was off all year. The list goes on and on. Again, who is denying this? Show me the guy who says that Parker played well last year and I'll show you a fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about the game. But even with saying all that, it doesn't mean I hate the guy. I'll continue to hope the guy snaps out of his funk....even if it never happens.

Hypothetical question: Say Kawhi gets the max....and has an awful Parker-esque season the next year. You going to start hating him also? You're a fucking faggot if you do.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 04:37 AM
Who is the person who is saying that Parker wasn't awful last year? It's common sense that he was the reason why the Spurs had a lackluster year. His numbers were atrocious all year long, and he didn't play anywhere close to the $$$ he is getting. Every time I looked at the game he was getting torched on defense. He couldn't finish in the paint like he used to. His elbow jumper was off all year. The list goes on and on. Again, who is denying this? Show me the guy who says that Parker played well last year and I'll show you a fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about the game. But even with saying all that, it doesn't mean I hate the guy. I'll continue to hope the guy snaps out of his funk....even if it never happens.

Hypothetical question: Say Kawhi gets the max....and has an awful Parker-esque season the next year. You going to start hating him also? You're a fucking faggot if you do.
I hate Parker he is an egomaniac asshole, refuses to pass the ball create plays etc, his first option is score and his second is score too, the third option is try to get a cheap assist, said he wasnt injured but now says he was indeed, assface when the guy replacing him is killing the other team, bad playoff performer even in a good scoring night has a horrible negative impact, makes everyone around him worse, why they let danny so open, never passed the ball to Kawhi Manu, living in 2007 FMVP dumb announcement, hurts the team whenever he can, we are no longer contenders, etc etc.
I cant hate Kawhi, Im not even sure if he can be a leader but kid is a hardworking low profile player thats very Spuresque, trying to sleep with the ex wife of some ex teammate is disgusting considering you are rich young and able to get pussy elsewere (very Lakersque BTW).

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:13 AM
Trade Parker for Jordan Clarckson...............

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:16 AM
Best center of all time:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/93/Wilt_Chamberlain_100-point.jpg

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:18 AM
Best Power Forward of all time:

http://media.oregonlive.com/blazers_impact/photo/tim-duncan-110112jpg-2a3abb54d0dc3030.jpg

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:19 AM
Best Passing Forward of all time:

http://athleticpoetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/36-Larry-Bird.JPG.png

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:20 AM
Best Playmaker of all time:

http://sites.psu.edu/johnstonrclblog/wp-content/uploads/sites/5482/2014/04/magic-johnson-608.jpg

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:21 AM
Best Attacking Guard of all time:

http://scalr-9465-us-east-1.s3.amazonaws.com/images/PHOTO_17505785_194352_35218826_ap.jpg

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:23 AM
Player with the Highest Basketball IQ, of all time, (in my HUMBLE basketball opinion):

https://sportwallpapers.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/basketball-manu-ginobili-1365x1024.jpg

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:25 AM
The only Cager to ever had a Mystical Experience while playing a Basketball Game:

(Meaning, the only Mystic-Basketball PLayer):

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/14/141373/2681642-5612319197-bill_.jpg

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:27 AM
ARGUABLY THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME, POUND-FOR-POUND

and a schocker, too, non_american, and he never played in the nba!!!

Hahahahaha:

http://contents.spin.ph/image/ramon-fernandez-Ascano-2615.jpg

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:27 AM
If Ramon Fernandez was 6-9, no one would even remember Lebron in two weeks, hahahahahahahahahahahaha

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:29 AM
The Greatest Warrior of all time:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4f/2c/8e/4f2c8e4695eeb20704b73a56337fe0a9.jpg

oh my godddddddddddddddddd, Anomandaris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:30 AM
More to come.......................

lol

Instead of bickering, lets just post our dreams...............

And perchance we may sleep again, we may sleep again

AND WAKE UP TO THE CHAMPION'S BANNERS OF THE SPURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS

cutewizard
06-21-2015, 05:31 AM
The Fightingest Lady Warrior of all time:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140505224634/gameofthrones/images/1/1e/Arya_Stark-First_of_his_Name.jpg

RD2191
06-21-2015, 09:39 AM
Tf is cute wizard even talking about?

pgardn
06-21-2015, 09:46 AM
It's been a constant in this forum to talk shit about Manu and Kawhi wihtout any sort of Statistical data and trend to back up their claims. The number of threads that pop out to disrespect two of the best spur in Manu and Kawhi is sad, just sad.

The Manu and Kawhi hate thread needs to stop.

Can you please show me hate threads in which YOU personally bashed these players.

ThomasamohT
06-21-2015, 10:52 AM

Stop the nonsense Hate.

If you want to end the end the hate talk towards certain players, it has to be all encompassing. MLK didn't have a dream that all people would be treated equally (except the French). Ghandi didn't say: “There are many causes I would die for. There is only a single cause I would kill for (ridding the world of a certain pg).” I'm also pretty sure Lincoln didn't say "Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men, except fat pgs, are created equal."

If you want to end the hate, look in the mirror first.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 11:02 AM

Stop the nonsense Hate.

I understand many of these Kawhi and Manu threads have hidden agendas...Stop with the player agendas.You said you would stop posting forever.

look_at_g_shred
06-21-2015, 11:02 AM
This nigga serious? Hahahaha look your self in the mirror nigga. It's disgusting.

Agloco
06-21-2015, 11:56 AM

Stop the nonsense Hate.

Starting with you tbh

TXstbobcat
06-21-2015, 12:13 PM
This is fucking crazy. Nobody here hates Leanord or Manu. Manu has been a huge part of several of the Spurs championship seasons and Leonard is the current DPOY and is the future face of the franchise.

RD2191
06-21-2015, 12:14 PM
This is fucking crazy. Nobody here hates Leanord or Manu. Manu has been a huge part of several of the Spurs championship seasons and Leonard is the current DPOY and is the future face of the franchise.
actually there are plenty of retarded posters who hate either manu or kawhi

AFBlue
06-21-2015, 12:20 PM
OP has a serious case of potandkettleitis. Disregarding the source, however, I agree with the sentiment of the title; be a better fan by focusing on the positive and hoping for redemption from players that have seen better days.

AFBlue
06-21-2015, 12:23 PM
actually there are plenty of retarded posters who hate either manu or kawhi

Which pales in comparison to the list of idiotic posters who hate Parker. Take the OP message to heart Rob. Be a better fan and improve how you talk about all players in the Silver and Black.

AFBlue
06-21-2015, 12:24 PM

Stop the nonsense Hate.

From your own mouth....improve how you talk about the players in the Silver and Black.

AFBlue
06-21-2015, 12:26 PM
I hate Parker he is an egomaniac asshole, refuses to pass the ball create plays etc, his first option is score and his second is score too, the third option is try to get a cheap assist, said he wasnt injured but now says he was indeed, assface when the guy replacing him is killing the other team, bad playoff performer even in a good scoring night has a horrible negative impact, makes everyone around him worse, why they let danny so open, never passed the ball to Kawhi Manu, living in 2007 FMVP dumb announcement, hurts the team whenever he can, we are no longer contenders, etc etc.
I cant hate Kawhi, Im not even sure if he can be a leader but kid is a hardworking low profile player thats very Spuresque, trying to sleep with the ex wife of some ex teammate is disgusting considering you are rich young and able to get pussy elsewere (very Lakersque BTW).

Take the OP's advice and improve on how you talk about the players in Silver and Black.

apalisoc_9
06-21-2015, 12:27 PM
Tf is cute wizard even talking about?

I have no idea..Ever since I said I wouldn't date her based on her AVI she's been on a mission to ruin my threads with retarded shits..It's annoying tbh.

RD2191
06-21-2015, 12:28 PM
Which pales in comparison to the list of idiotic posters who hate Parker. Take the OP message to heart Rob. Be a better fan and improve how you talk about all players in the Silver and Black.
Fuck Parker. Tbh. Fuck Matt Bonner and Fuck Jeff Ayres.

SanAntonioSpurs23

I don't hate Leonard, but I do think he is severely overrated on this forum.

RD2191
Oh and fuck Pop for pulling MVPatty when he was balling to put in a player with a "severe" injury.

RD2191
06-21-2015, 12:32 PM
I have no idea..Ever since I said I wouldn't date her based on her AVI she's been on a mission to ruin my threads with retarded shits..It's annoying tbh.
:lmaoMah nigga

kobyz
06-21-2015, 12:34 PM
If Apalisoc doesn't get banned the curse of this season will continuo and spurs will be lottery team next season... This crap game of the Apalisoc group need to stop...

RD2191
06-21-2015, 12:35 PM
If Apalisoc doesn't get banned the curse of this season will continuo and spurs will be lottery team next season... This crap game of the Apalisoc group need to stop...
There is no group. Since when does criticizing a player make one a part of a group?

kobyz
06-21-2015, 01:15 PM
There is no group. Since when does criticizing a player make one a part of a group?

Go back to lick Apalisoc ass...

RD2191
06-21-2015, 01:23 PM
Go back to lick Apalisoc ass...
So you can't answer the question?

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Take the OP's advice and improve on how you talk about the players in Silver and Black.
I will after that french turd gets traded or retired.

kobyz
06-21-2015, 01:38 PM
So you can't answer the question?

Not gonna cooperate with this mind fuckind and dissimulation, you and your group are just sorry ass trash...

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 01:41 PM
What curse? so if we lick Porkerīs ass we will win multiple championships?
Actually the Porker declining started in 2008, by year 2010 lots of people were chatting here about how bad Porker was and we won a championship.
Apalisoc was here during the whole championship and others too, saying the obvious thing... WE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT HIM.

Ditty
06-21-2015, 01:53 PM
Can the draft come any sooner?

spurs10
06-21-2015, 01:55 PM
Actually the Porker declining started in 2008, by year 2010 lots of people were chatting here about how bad Porker was and we won a championship.
Apalisoc was here during the whole championship and others too, saying the obvious thing... WE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT HIM. Tony Parker is a multi-millionaire star basketball player who is in better shape than you'll ever dream of being. He will make more money this year than most people make in a lifetime. Your moronic obsession with him is laughable. Watch the fourth quarter of our last championship win...for instance. And you've done.... what? :lol

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 01:57 PM
There is no group. Since when does criticizing a player make one a part of a group?Since you guys went insane with the shtick.

Just own it.

RD2191
06-21-2015, 02:05 PM
Since you guys went insane with the shtick.

Just own it.
:lolNo. I don't hate Parker. I called him the best PG in the game just a few seasons ago.

K...
06-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Rob, there are two possibilities. You suck apos dick (metaphor) because : you are a group, your ate a natural nut sucker.

My guess is two. You have shit takes so you piggy back onto "alpha"posters. Not a bad strategy in life. We need people to clean the assholes of powerful men.

As for apo, kudos for using a repeat topic to generate three or four pages and counting.

K...
06-21-2015, 02:08 PM
:lolNo. I don't hate Parker. I called him the best PG in the game just a few seasons ago.

Buddy you spin all you want the posts are recorded

RD2191
06-21-2015, 02:08 PM
Rob, there are two possibilities. You suck apos dick (metaphor) because : you are a group, your ate a natural nut sucker.

My guess is two. You have shit takes so you piggy back onto "alpha"posters. Not a bad strategy in life. We need people to clean the assholes of powerful men.

As for apo, kudos for using a repeat topic to generate three or four pages and counting.
both wrong. I have my own takes and was one of the first posters to call out parkers shit play. keep melting down like the faggot that you are though. "these threads suck but i'll keep posting in them cuz im a huge faggot":lol

RD2191
06-21-2015, 02:09 PM
Buddy you spin all you want the posts are recorded
they sure are. and i was one of parkers biggest fans.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 02:10 PM
:lolNo. I don't hate Parker. I called him the best PG in the game just a few seasons ago.Still part of the shticky group.

K...
06-21-2015, 02:16 PM
they sure are. and i was one of parkers biggest fans.

we get it, your a casual fan and you do what people tell you. In 2007 you based your opinion on national media and raw stats. Then on spurstalk you took it up the ass for papa apo. NBD rob, we are all friends here. WE just want you guys to work through your feeling and not repress them, whether they be latent homo tendencies for canadian pretty boys or player opinions

K...
06-21-2015, 02:19 PM
But heres a cool explanation of why this hate thing is so dumb. Hate is extreme dislike and it would inculde imho forming extreme negative opinions about a subject without evidnence like:

Parker is a cancer

PArker is the worse starting player in the league

PArker is fat

etc.,

Now consider:

Rob is a faggot , rob is a sissy, rob is the worse poster on spurstalk

Are those my opinion or objective facts? kind of the same as the parker statements right? So which is rob, do i hate you or am i just truthbombing?

RD2191
06-21-2015, 02:19 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238555&page=2&highlight=chris+paul

RD2191
06-21-2015, 02:20 PM
:lolwipe your face k, i left some jizz on it.

AFBlue
06-21-2015, 02:21 PM
Fuck Parker. Tbh. Fuck Matt Bonner and Fuck Jeff Ayres.

Take your boy's advice and be better.

AFBlue
06-21-2015, 02:26 PM
I will after that french turd gets traded or retired.

Still in Silver and Black tbqh. Be better.

RD2191
06-21-2015, 02:28 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/1052384_o.gif

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Tony Parker is a multi-millionaire star basketball player who is in better shape than you'll ever dream of being. He will make more money this year than most people make in a lifetime. Your moronic obsession with him is laughable. Watch the fourth quarter of our last championship win...for instance. And you've done.... what? :lol
Every NBA player is a winner in life by making at least 1 mil a year, but that makes every one of them good at basketball?
Do you know if his cock is bigger than mine? Do you know if he is taller of even healthier than me? Do you know if I have money?
You are the laughable one here the last quarter the game was already decided, he went from 0-11 to make 7 consecutive baskets when nobody cared anymore he is a complete loser.
And even if Im a hobo does that make him a better player? nope, his stats sucks, always has a negative impact, are you retarded or just too stupid to check the facts?
I bet you are fat, you have a small one, and your teeth are full of gaps.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Every NBA player is a winner in life by making at least 1 mil a year, but that makes every one of them good at basketball?Being good at basketball made them NBA players.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 02:50 PM
Being good at basketball made them NBA players.
????

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 02:55 PM
????What part of that did you not understand?

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:02 PM
What part of that did you not understand?
Everything my man Chump, you see being an NBA player doesnt mean squat since 20 teams sucks.
ARG was full of no NBA players and kicked USA ass, Duncan Iverson Odom Lebron Wade Stoudemire were there.
Most of those ARG players didnt have a great NBA career.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 03:10 PM
Everything my man Chump, you see being an NBA player doesnt mean squat since 20 teams sucks.
ARG was full of no NBA players and kicked USA ass, Duncan Iverson Odom Lebron Wade Stoudemire were there.
Most of those ARG players didnt have a great NBA career.
But they are all good at basketball.

That's how they became NBA players.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:14 PM
But they are all good at basketball.

No, if 20 teams sucks good is kinda bad.
Smush Parker, Tony Parker and Ricky Rubio were never good.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 03:16 PM
No, if 20 teams sucks good is kinda bad.
Smush Parker, Tony Parker and Ricky Rubio were never good.Yes, they were.

That's how they became NBA players. Being good at some aspect or aspects of the game of basketball.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Yes, they were.

Thats nonsense like saying because a singer is famous he/she is good or actors because they are in a big movie there are gud.
Those players I named were potentially good but in the end they didnt live to the expectations like Kwame.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 03:23 PM
Thats nonsense like saying because a singer is famous he/she is good or actors because they are in a big movie there are gud.
Those players I named were potentially good but in the end they didnt live to the expectations like Kwame.A person is good at one or more aspects of the game of basketball. That person is drafted or signed by an NBA team because of it. Whether he becomes a good NBA player is a different issue.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:28 PM
A person is good at one or more aspects of the game of basketball. That person is drafted or signed by an NBA team because of it. Whether he becomes a good NBA player is a different issue.
It may be, but when they dont live up to the expectations they are bad or decent at best.
It happens to soccer too, scouters makes lots of bad choices here.

Silver&Black
06-21-2015, 03:30 PM
So now Parker was never any good at basketball....

:rolleyes

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:32 PM
Nope, he was lucky to have Duncan & Ginobili, would be great to see a young Parker playing in Minny instead Rubio to see them winning a championship.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Nope, he was lucky to have Duncan & Ginobili, would be great to see a young Parker playing in Minny instead Rubio to see them winning a championship.You're an idiot.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:35 PM
You're an idiot.
How is that?

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 03:37 PM
How is that?If you don't understand "You're an idiot," you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:37 PM
If you don't understand "You're an idiot," you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
Would you explain? Mind you?

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 03:39 PM
Would you explain? Mind you?You provided the evidence. Made it an easy call.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:40 PM
You provided the evidence. Made it an easy call.
I dont see any claim backing that up, have you done your research? you have no substance.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 03:43 PM
I dont see any claim backing that up, have you done your research? you have no substance.

Nope, he was lucky to have Duncan & Ginobili, would be great to see a young Parker playing in Minny instead Rubio to see them winning a championship.

You're an idiot.

How is that?You provided the evidence. Made it an easy call.

Idiots say idiotic things that show them to be idiots.

You are an idiot.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:46 PM

Idiots say idiotic things that show them to be idiots.

You are an idiot.
Im not sure, I mean who made you a judge? are you a king to call me an idiot or are you the king of idiots?

spurs10
06-21-2015, 03:47 PM
Every NBA player is a winner in life by making at least 1 mil a year, but that makes every one of them good at basketball?
Do you know if his cock is bigger than mine? Do you know if he is taller of even healthier than me? Do you know if I have money?
You are the laughable one here the last quarter the game was already decided, he went from 0-11 to make 7 consecutive baskets when nobody cared anymore he is a complete loser.
And even if Im a hobo does that make him a better player? nope, his stats sucks, always has a negative impact, are you retarded or just too stupid to check the facts?
I bet you are fat, you have a small one, and your teeth are full of gaps. Yeah me and Pop are too stupid to check the stats that's why he's the starting pg for the most winning team of all sports for the last 16 years. That's why he's going in the Hall of Fame. You think they are putting him in the Hall of Fame to spite you? How rich or poor you or anyone else is no reflection on his immense success. His immense success and fortune however are very much correlated. Now having money is not a measure of how good a singer, an actor, or athlete are necessarily, but in his case he has the record to back it up. Also those 7 baskets in the fourth were timely and helped us keep our foot on their throats. Tony Parker has done very well for himself.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:52 PM
Yeah me and Pop are too stupid to check the stats that's why he's the starting pg for the most winning team of all sports for the last 16 years. That's why he's going in the Hall of Fame. You think they are putting him in the Hall of Fame to spite you? How rich or poor you or anyone else is no reflection on his immense success. His immense success and fortune however are very much correlated. Now having money is not a measure of how good a singer, an actor, or athlete are necessarily, but in his case he has the record to back it up. Also those 7 baskets in the fourth were timely and helped us keep our foot on their throats. Tony Parker has done very well for himself.
LOL YOU AND POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The record is having Duncan Gino Horry Bowen Kerr Claxton as teammates, Kawhi is a FMVP too but Im not sold yet if dude will be a great leader somewhere in the future, one thing I know is he wont have Duncan and Gino helping him.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 03:54 PM
Im not sure, I mean who made you a judge? are you a king to call me an idiot or are you the king of idiots?You provided the evidence. Made it an easy call.

You should be asking yourself why and how you became such an idiot.

But, being an idiot, you will probably just post some more idiotic stuff.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 03:57 PM

You should be asking yourself why and how you became such an idiot.

But, being an idiot, you will probably just post some more idiotic stuff.
How? It was your face the model of that Photoshop thread, hundreds of pages of people laughing making art with you, sorry man you are the king of idiots.

ChumpDumper
06-21-2015, 03:58 PM
How? It was your face the model of that Photoshop thread, hundreds of pages of people laughing making art with you, sorry man you are the king of idiots.Only an idiot would think that was me.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 04:01 PM
Only an idiot would think that was me.
Only the king of idiots answers like that.

spurs10
06-21-2015, 04:14 PM
LOL YOU AND POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The record is having Duncan Gino Horry Bowen Kerr Claxton as teammates, Kawhi is a FMVP too but Im not sold yet if dude will be a great leader somewhere in the future, one thing I know is he wont have Duncan and Gino helping him. I guess you didn't understand, so I'll explain. Pop is the coach of the Spurs and he too doesn't agree with your moronic and idiotic take on Tony Parker. Just curious, did you drop out of school at a very young age? Do you inhale paint and glue products? I'm not trying to judge, just curious where people like you come from.

K...
06-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Oh good now we're back to Xmas sbm. ? Good Lord this site needs an deep cleaning.

The hardest part of Spurstalk is determining who is competent to have logic and who is just spitting emotional garbage at us

The meme "Parker was never good" is a Kafka meme. Jesus. You should have to disclose your age and a doctor's statement showing competence to post garbage like that. See apo and Harlem know how to troll, apo is just not very clever anymore and is going the same threads over and over. his garbage threads world die if not for emotional garbage posters taking the bait.

K...
06-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Only the king of idiots answers like that.

Dude if you're an Xmas clone you should find a hospital for mental patients. That dude was sick. You are literally taking your opinions from a happy boy Canadian troll and two mentally unstable trolls who got banned not for insulting chump but for insulting the site owner.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 04:24 PM
I guess you didn't understand, so I'll explain. Pop is the coach of the Spurs and he too doesn't agree with your moronic and idiotic take on Tony Parker. Just curious, did you drop out of school at a very young age? Do you inhale paint and glue products? I'm not trying to judge, just curious where people like you come from.
And where do you fit there?

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Dude if you're an Xmas clone you should find a hospital for mental patients. That dude was sick. You are literally taking your opinions from a happy boy Canadian troll and two mentally unstable trolls who got banned not for insulting chump but for insulting the site owner.
Funny, a guy whose avatar is full of skulls talking about mental illness, massacre time tbh.

BackHome
06-21-2015, 04:31 PM
You're an idiot.

I Second That..:flag:

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 04:32 PM
I Second That..:flag:
Of course, The king of idiots was elected by people like you, long live to the king.

K...
06-21-2015, 04:38 PM
Funny, a guy whose avatar is full of skulls talking about mental illness, massacre time tbh.

I'm pretty on the level tbh, thanks for your concern. I get bored, its a rainy here in Texas. But your posts today have been shittier than your usual poor par so i think you might want to log off for awhile.

Veteran spurtalkers know you can't beat chump. You can only stalemate. using insult smack is a sign you lost tbh.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 04:47 PM
I'm pretty on the level tbh, thanks for your concern. I get bored, its a rainy here in Texas. But your posts today have been shittier than your usual poor par so i think you might want to log off for awhile.

Veteran spurtalkers know you can't beat chump. You can only stalemate. using insult smack is a sign you lost tbh.
What are you talking about? who cares if its raining in TX, does that makes my posts better or worse WTF?
Veteran spurstalkers knows chump is already beating himself up, he called me an idiot first, it seems the rain affected your reading skills.
Veteran spurstalkers where laughing at his photoshop thread too.

apalisoc_9
06-21-2015, 04:56 PM
Mikeanaro, you gotta watch what you say around chump..He probably already emailed Kori about...

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Mikeanaro, you gotta watch what you say around chump..He probably already emailed Kori about...
Yep, thats what losers do.

timtonymanu
06-21-2015, 05:04 PM
I don't hate Leonard, but I do think he is severely overrated on this forum.

Just because he doesn't wow you people with his raw numbers and PPGs, it doesn't mean he's overrated.

K...
06-21-2015, 05:25 PM
Yep, thats what losers do.

How old are you bro? You display a certain lack of awareness. First apo knows chump is not a narc. The site owner confirmed it. Apo is a deliberate troll, he's making these things which he repeats do that dumb posters ego don't want to think have a crutch.

K...
06-21-2015, 05:28 PM

Congratulations on the five page thread my brother. Your e buddies Rob and Mike really did some lifting for you here, are you guys going to meet for pizza to celebrate? You should. E buds for to stay tight.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 05:32 PM
How old are you bro? You display a certain lack of awareness. First apo knows chump is not a narc. The site owner confirmed it. Apo is a deliberate troll, he's making these things which he repeats do that dumb posters ego don't want to think have a crutch.
This is not about apo or my age, thing is TP is a bad bb player, has been for a long time and I dont like him, now that he ruined Spurs chances to repeat I can safely say I hate him.
As simple as that my man, nothing wrong with that, he already found the formula last season, passing the ball aka the beatiful game etc but no he had to return to hero mode and the results were negative.

ThomasamohT
06-21-2015, 05:45 PM
This is not about apo or my age, thing is TP is a bad bb player, has been for a long time and I dont like him, now that he ruined Spurs chances to repeat I can safely say I hate him.
As simple as that my man, nothing wrong with that, he already found the formula last season, passing the ball aka the beatiful game etc but no he had to return to hero mode and the results were negative.

Manu cost us a repeat in 2006 when he fouled Dirk at the end of regulation. Do you hate Manu for that?

Clipper Nation
06-21-2015, 05:48 PM
Congratulations on the five page thread my brother. Your e buddies Rob and Mike really did some lifting for you here, are you guys going to meet for pizza to celebrate? You should. E buds for to stay tight.
Do you ever stop being a faggot?

Clipper Nation
06-21-2015, 05:49 PM
Manu cost us a repeat in 2006 when he fouled Dirk at the end of regulation. Do you hate Manu for that?
If Porker didn't chuck up as many shots as prime Duncan on terrible efficiency, it wouldn't have come down to a foul because the Spurs would have won the series easily.

Mikeanaro
06-21-2015, 05:49 PM
No, Manu was 6-11 and TP 9-18 during that game.
We had 2005 Manu, what was TP equivalent for that?

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-21-2015, 06:14 PM
Just because he doesn't wow you people with his raw numbers and PPGs, it doesn't mean he's overrated.

I never said his game was overrated, I'm saying people on ST overrate the shit out of him.

LongtimeSpursFan
06-21-2015, 06:30 PM

Speaking of watching what you say didn't you say you weren't going to post on Spurstalk anymore if Kawhi didn't get so many fanboy points?

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:18 AM
Gentlemen, gentlemen, .....cheer up and dont quarrel, hehe

We shall be number again soon....

ALDRIGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IS COMING....

(But Winter is truly coming to Westeros)

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:19 AM
Paul Pressey, The Original Point Forward:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Nv2pdkw7Xzs/UhULSUVKRiI/AAAAAAAAIPE/IH36fbXDAs4/s1600/paul.pressey.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:21 AM
Oscar Schmidt, The Most Unstoppable Shooting Guard of all time:

http://i0.statig.com.br/bancodeimagens/41/cu/bq/41cubquowt7z1cwyabc9vix8c.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:23 AM
Len Bias, The Most Talented Wingman of All Time:

(More talented than Air Jordan, or crybaby James)

But alas, Tragedia is tragedia, hasta la vista baby:

http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/czbghajawih2qs0z0fel.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:25 AM
The greatest Amateur Basketball Coach of All Time (in my humble opinion, of course):

Hehehehehehehehehe

Try to go to a foreign country, live there all your life, and coach their team...and then come back and you will realize why:

Ron Jacobs is the greatest, Mabuhay po Coach Ron!

http://www.geocities.ws/Colosseum/9225/970115.gif

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:27 AM
This being ties Anomandaris as the Greatest Warrior of All Time:

Icarium of the Jaghuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

http://img10.deviantart.net/3706/i/2009/246/6/1/the_rage_of_icarium_by_dassemultor.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:28 AM
oh my god, Icarium is just incredible...............

back to basketball now, hahahahahahahaha

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:29 AM
The Greatest Defender of All Time:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1203501/images/o-BILL-RUSSELL-facebook.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:30 AM
I just love those two

Wish The Stilt and The Mystic-Cager were still fighting it out today

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:32 AM
The Greatest Shooter in the History of the Philippines:

(And you know what, I think Caidic beats Curry in a three-point shooting contest, five times out of seven, in a week

ALLAN CAIDICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

http://contents.spin.ph/image/allancaidic.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:34 AM
The Most Courageous Cager who ever lived:

(This being will attack the Hoop even if there are 50 Klingons defending it,

Yeah, true, ............................as for Lebron, he sees 5 Romulans and he complains to the ref that he is fouled, hahahahaha):

SAMBOY LIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

http://media.philstar.com/images/the-philippine-star/sports/20141226/samboy-lim.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:36 AM
I am familiarizing you guys, with some important Philippine players, so that you will realize that there is incredible talent outside of the NBA, and outside of the prison house called America, soon to be under complete fucking illuminati control, if not already...........

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:37 AM
THE GREATEST GENIUS OF ALL TIME

AND THE GREATEST PLAYER WHO NEVER PLAYED THE GAME OF BASKETBALL,

because if he played, can you imagine what could have happened, hahahahahahaha

omg

unbelievable

http://cp91279.biography.com/1000509261001/1000509261001_2083614505001_Bio-Biography-Leonardo-da-Vinci-SF.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:40 AM
the GREATEST TEAM CAPTAIN OF ALL TIME

hahahahahahahahahahah

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091201195359/starwars/images/b/b4/YodaDuel.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:40 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............Yoda is unbelievable!

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:42 AM
what else hmmmm???/

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:43 AM
Instead of quarreling, try to read some books, like this one:

http://www.donatoart.com/gallery/kushielsdart-donato-1200.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:44 AM
The Kushiel Series if unbelievable

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:46 AM
The Greatest Silicon Analyst of All Time

AND THE GREATEST STATISTICAL BASKETBALL ANALYST, who never lived, literally

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can you imagine Commander Data as Asst Coach of the Spurs??// omg

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/images/7/7a/Data,_2379.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110309055902&path-prefix=en

apalisoc_9
06-22-2015, 02:47 AM
This girl is having a meltdown again. SMDH.

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:48 AM
you get my point? hahahahaha

Yoda, Da Vinci and Data in the Spurs coaching staff is just unbelievable

22 straight championshipssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:48 AM
apalisoc, "cum" with me baby

lol

apalisoc_9
06-22-2015, 02:50 AM
apalisoc, "cum" with me baby

lol

I don't find you sexually appealing, So no.

Please leave my thread.

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:50 AM
how much would Garry Kasparov command as asst coach of the Spurs????

hahahahaha, oh my god

http://uniquefacts.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2_smart_4.jpg

cutewizard
06-22-2015, 02:51 AM
rude op

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

apalisoc_9
06-22-2015, 02:53 AM
I have a Girl friend, Please leave me alone.

Sean Cagney
06-22-2015, 02:58 AM
Are you high on some fucking shit???

apalisoc_9
06-22-2015, 02:59 AM

GTFO, can't you see we're having some adult fun?

wow.

Sean Cagney
06-22-2015, 03:04 AM

Sean Cagney
06-22-2015, 03:07 AM

wow.

Not really just sounds like she is high off some shit or a little off in the brain.

kobyz
06-22-2015, 05:17 AM
Apalisoc was here during the whole championship and others too, saying the obvious thing... WE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT HIM.

Maybe he was here before, but nobody knew about him... the Apalisoc curse started last season when his megalomania and mental illness came out, cause him to take a more leading forum role and initiate the Apalisoc group and to ruin the forum with trash using his great manipulation skills and the carisma that for some reason those people like you think he has and they want to lick his ass...

dabom
06-22-2015, 06:13 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/11gC4odpiRKuha/giphy.gif

K...
06-22-2015, 10:54 AM

wow.

bragging about your relationship to save the face of hitting on a troll account is adult fun? You are the lamest op. Your like Charlie Brown.

LongtimeSpursFan
06-22-2015, 11:18 AM
This girl is having a meltdown again. SMDH.

Speaking of having meltdowns didn't you have one when you stated publicly that Kawhi would lead the Spurs in fanboy points and if not you would ban yourself from Spurstalk?

TheGreatYacht
06-22-2015, 05:20 PM
Speaking of having meltdowns didn't you have one when you stated publicly that Kawhi would lead the Spurs in fanboy points and if not you would ban yourself from Spurstalk?
:rollin