PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: You guys....

James Gist.
06-20-2015, 10:41 PM
holy hell, I've never seen such a bunch of worthless, degenerate animals all clumped into one space. This place is a cesspool that needs to be shut down immediately. There are smart posters here (yes surprisingly) that are getting dragged down and it's sad to see.

You guys are pathetic. Everything here just appeals to the Least Common Denominator. I posted a scholarly research article recently challenging one of the most upstanding mathematicians of our time, you know how many replies I got?

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

Z
E
R
O
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
ONE
ONE
ONE
ONE
ONE

You guys honestly betrayed me and it hurts. This used to be a place where some of the most based posters in the history of Western Civilization came together, formulated ideas, and challenged the Elites. But now looking here, I admit it, I cry...and I cry some more while snuggling with my mommy at night. She pats me on the bed and tells me it will be all better.

I've had a rough life. Every day is the same. Wake up at 5 a.m. sit in traffic for 4 hours, work 10 hour days so my Jewish overlord could buy his new boat, then come home late in the night exhausted watching some black guy hop the fence with my GF naked in bed. Whenever my boss gives me free time, I would come to this site as my outlet. You guys were my friends, but now you've let me down. The only threads that get any attention are one of these three

1) Koolaid_Man projecting his gay fantasies onto some poor, unsuspecting poster
2) Some grown man writing a book about an NBA player that wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire
or
3) Chumpdumper whipping out his cock and sword fighting with another unsuspecting poster who happened to be caught in his wrath of endless questions

It's fine though, I've already triangulated the angle (through discrete fourier analysis trigonometry) at which I will be slitting my wrists and ending it all. Hopefully the death is slow and painful. I will videotape it and post it soon so you guys can see firsthand the trauma I've gone through. I know this thread will just sink into the abyss as always.

This is officially my last post, so I will leave you with this......

I have to be honest brethren our time here together has come to an end. I don't know about you but I plan to recover from this by sitting up in my room listening to MCR and cutting myself. Basically it will be like high school all over again.

Let me leave you with some parting advice though. I can see from your utilization of racial slurs and other offensive material that you like to live life on the edge. These kinds of things can be dangerous and I know the allure can be appealing but I would advise you to not go chasing any waterfalls, honestly I believe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and by that I mean talking about UA bball on your user page with that other UA kid whats his name. I know that you're stubborn and strong willed I can just see that just by the way you you came back from being banned 754 different times and I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I truly think you're moving too fast. Remember; life is a marathon not a sprint.

C'est la vie.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1389/06/1389068756984.jpg

apalisoc_9
06-20-2015, 10:42 PM
So I guess the mods have started accepting new accounts....sweet.

hater
06-20-2015, 10:54 PM
2/10

rogues
06-20-2015, 10:56 PM
:lmao Classic BUMP, tbh..

m>s
06-20-2015, 10:59 PM
:lmao Suddenly I'm all horny and shit

HI-FI
06-20-2015, 11:08 PM
:lmao

mudyez
06-21-2015, 05:07 AM
I'm pretty sure, this place will be shut down pretty soon.

Last summer it was only extended for one year and we did nothing to make Kori and TimMVP think about doing it again.

I'll really miss Spurstalk but I wouldn't blame Kori and TimVP for not spending money on it anymore.

Franklin
06-21-2015, 07:52 AM
I think they should keep the site running, so maybe someday when some hardcore spurstalk poster gets super rich (like m>s), they can sell him this website for a good price imho.

IronMexican
06-21-2015, 08:04 AM
Fuck, I'm going to miss this place. It was awesome till about 2012.

:cry I'll never be able to make fun of cry Havoc again for saying GTA 4 was a great game.
:cry I'll never be able to say "Spurs = class again".
:cry never going to get to say "5 rings fagot" again.
:cry I'm never going to be an angry teenager who listens to Linkin Park again.

Thread
06-21-2015, 11:35 AM

Last summer it was only extended for one year

Yeah, because you walked up on LeBron in association with a restraining order on Amy. I never stood a fuckin' chance. Without that daily-double I wouldn't have any place to type this.

Infinite_limit
06-21-2015, 01:31 PM

Last summer it was only extended for one year and we did nothing to make Kori and TimMVP think about doing it again.

I'll really miss Spurstalk but I wouldn't blame Kori and TimVP for not spending money on it anymore.
We need to find a new forum to leach on

Franklin
06-21-2015, 06:09 PM
seems like a band of very original trolls simultaneously made their spurstalk debuts yesterday. I guess it was an old school troll owner who doesn't post here regularly (like mono, DD etc...) that gave away his trolls to some active trolling expert like (like Kool or Mignon).