PDA

View Full Version : Clippers analysis

Padres #1 FAN!!!!!11
06-20-2015, 11:12 PM
Despite my favorite two teams, the Celtics and Lakers, not playing in today's contest, I am rooting for the San Antonio Spurs to win. Rarely, am I ever wrong about the NBA, and I just know the Spurs are going to win. You see, Lebron James is so concerned with isubstance over style, which is why he will never win a championship. The Spurs are simply going to kick his ass and I just know it. I honestly think if you gave me a week to train, I could beat Lebron James 1 on 1. He's really not that hard to stop. After thoroughly watching 10 hours of game tape last night, I realized that you take away his second moment of inertia when he has the ball on the left side of the key while you position yourself approximately {INT upper limit 3sqrtx low limitx^7 killipascals away from his third radii of gyration. This dawned on me last night when I was banging a supermodel that I was .0000000000000000000000000013 dekapascals off in my calculations. This was almost as embarrassing as that one time I mixed up discussing Kerschoff's 8th theory of mytochondrian gimijasfgal luludosis with his 17th electromagetic nucleotide fisiometrinetric theory of nuclear contraband filioknosis. Such a stupid mistake.