PDA

View Full Version : Today Is Sunday Fellas Let's All Pray For Peace and Just Love Each Other Part 1

Koolaid_Man
06-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Let not that which divide is conquer us through bad thoughts of heart and mind. In all sincerity I for one seek forgiveness for laying the pipe as hard as I have to many of you....its time for a change....I want to end it all on a good note...

Lets seek to heal each other...for those no matter the race that want to be on the side of civility and those willing to work for the American dream...let us not forget the less fortunate among us no matter their race an extend goodwill where we can...for at the end of our days it's these moments will shall look back on and give thanks we were able to make a contribution make a difference....

If you're an atheist I appeal to the goodness in your heart that hopefully billions of years of selective bugs blessed upon you through the transitional fossil process...Life does seem hard and unfair but let not your heart be troubled...many of you are good people...

Tim Duncan is a very good basketball player its not lost upon me.
Kobe Bryant is a very good basketball player its not lost upon me.

We all share a commonality...I know some of you have certain sexual fetishes...some straight fornicators....some are gay, some are celibant, and some like illegal relationships but we have to find common ground that doesnt divide us..and csstigate those who would harm others and the innocent...

Whether you believe me or not I do pray for you my Spurstalk brothers I would love someone day for all of us to get together to burgers and beers and just hang out and have a good time talking about sports and the beauty of legal age women....if you're gay dont worry we have a section where you can discuss the alternatives....all I ask is that you dont gawk at my cawk or how handsome you might find me.

I will end with a series of apologies...yesterday I wasnt on my meds...and I went on a your mama laced tirade against M>S....i used to call him M>s but I will give him back the big S....I'm sorry for talking about your mama....

Mrsmaalox...You're a very fine lady...and I should have respected you more....take care my fine friend..you are a good mother.....xoxo...

Clipper Nation....you've come a long way....stay positive my brother it will happen one day...

Chumper what can I say....I called you so many names but I think you have a good soul....

Avante.....you seem like you used to be a respected member of society....work to atone for your sins....you will be fine...

Midnight pulp....you're a decent man...dont let stats ruin your life...and like me stay on your meds...

DMC.....you've brought out the best in me....stay true to who you are.....and keep working out...

DPG...thanks for forgiving me....there's a special place for you in heaven at the pearly gates...

Lefty, Elnono, and Ambchang....,my trio of mexican friends.....I applaud your loyalty to Tim Duncan....it is truly amazing...

Spurraider and Leets...I hope yall continue to age gracefully....yall are fine gentlemen....

Franklin.....give love and sex a try before you write it off..divorce your hand...

Cosmiccowboy....dont forget the Bible is greater than the Constitution....being on this site means you have some liberalism in your blood....

CuckingFunt....I beleive you are all woman...and I'm glad we had our fun together....that which shall never be revealed or spoken...

If I didnt mention you here I will on my Lets Love each other part 2 thread...next week..

Signed...

Your brother in Love..

Koolaid_ Man....

DJR210
06-21-2015, 12:43 PM
Stopped reading at "let"

Koolaid_Man
06-21-2015, 12:57 PM
Stopped reading at "let"

Dont worry..you're special and will be part of Love part 2

DJR210
06-21-2015, 01:00 PM
I'll pray for your death mother fucker

Koolaid_Man
06-21-2015, 01:06 PM
I'll pray for your death mother fucker

But Why?

Why do you express such rage and hatred.....usually when people behave the way you do it's because they're missing something positive in their lives.....I think its sad and unfortunate that you're filled with rage over bits and bytes named Koolaid....

Seek healing my friend....somethings gone haywire in your head

Avante
06-21-2015, 01:33 PM
People are basically pricks, as we see everyday right here. You put them in hiding where they can say whatever they want and look at what happens, and this place isn't unique.

What happens on these boards is this...

real life...

Joe...I think I'm in love.
Bill...that's cool, hope it works out for you.

Internet

Bill...does she give good head? Or are you a queer?

If ya wanna find out if somebody is a prick or not just give them some authority, or....stick them behind a computer screen.

Koolaid_Man
06-21-2015, 01:55 PM
People are basically pricks, as we see everyday right here. You put them in hiding where they can say whatever they want and look at what happens, and this place isn't unique.

What happens on these boards is this...

real life...

Bill...that's cool, hope it works out for you.

Internet

Bill...does she give good head? Or are you a queer?

If ya wanna find out if somebody is a prick or not just give them some authority, or....stick them behind a computer screen.

I agree to some extent....there's only about 10% of what I say that has extra mustard on it....but make no mistake if you ask me in the real world if your girl is hot when she's not I will tell you she's ugly....if you're a good friend and I know it will hurt you I wont say that bitch is ugly..I will just say naw dawg..not my cup of tea....but I got into it with a Mexican in Walmart once...this dude accused me of looking at his woman like I wanted her...I said nothing to her at all..she had nice tits but was out of my weight preference.....so since he had the balls to come at me with that bullshit I let him have it...told him I only holla at girls that are almost perfect 10s and his girl did nothing for me....of course he wanted to fight then but I had to check his ass... as the arguement escalated told him I would show him on my phone the kind of bitches I holla at...

Some store staff came over to difusse it but whatever...i suspected he just got out of prison anyway for getting mad at a dude taking a glance....just to see....main reason I limit my visits to Walmart now..too many people in poverty strolling the isles looking for a fight

bigzak25
06-21-2015, 02:44 PM
Nigga pleeze.

Koolaid_Man
06-21-2015, 03:27 PM
Nigga pleeze.

Grow up bigzak...your avatar says seek true love within.....walk with me and lets love my brother....dont be a hyprocrite...

bigzak25
06-21-2015, 10:47 PM
You know man, after some self reflection, I feel I do have some growing up to do...however...I am not the starter of the 'yo mama' thread...so check yoself fo you wreck yo self...