PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Pathetic doesn't even describe this

Alex's foreskin
06-21-2015, 07:19 PM
https://nbcprobasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/lebron_james_nike_print_ad_native_1600.jpg?w=2268&h=4096

:lmao Nike
:lmao celebrating losing in the finals

BatManu20
06-21-2015, 07:23 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/83569-Blink-182-WTF-reaction-gif-Img-fBIy.gif

Kool Bob Love
06-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Cleveland.com (http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/06/lebron_james_nike_phil_knight.html), Nike's LeBron signature model generated $340 million over a 12-month period since his homecoming. The story of James' return has been much celebrated highlighted by Nike's "Together" campaign (http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/10/nike-debuts-together-commercial-for-lebrons-return-to-cleveland) and lauded by Nike Chairman Phil Knight who told the North West Media Group, "Yeah, we don't suggest he goes any place, but I thought it was a great story.... He came back because he was coming home. I think that's a great story any time."

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/06/lebron-return-to-cleveland-made-nike-lots-of-money

InRareForm
06-21-2015, 07:32 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/stare.gif

Thread
06-21-2015, 07:33 PM
If James woulda engaged they would have won it. He refused to get involved, to immerse himself in the battle, not on the periphery. It's how Barkley conducted his NBA career. James is not a winner. He's a loser in a winner's circle. It happens.

Alex's foreskin
06-21-2015, 07:35 PM
If James woulda engaged they would have won it. He refused to get involved, to immerse himself in the battle, not on the periphery. It's how Barkley conducted his NBA career. James is not a winner. He's a loser in a winner's circle. It happens.

Yep. He gets exposed by teams with excellent ball movement. When that happens he gives up.

Kool Bob Love
06-21-2015, 07:36 PM

I know it Father's Day but put the bottle down cub. 1st you called Westbrook a winner and now you gonna crown James a loser? Yeezus.

~O~
06-21-2015, 07:38 PM
Money talks. You immediately dope your casual consumer base into a false notion that all is still well throughout the loss of a championship. Its an "I lost but" scenario. Thus:

"Golden State won but LeBron is the best player in the world."

"I'm a Golden State warrior fan but LeBron is my favorite player"

"LeBron needs help"

etc.

Good marketing strategy.

Alex's foreskin
06-21-2015, 07:40 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/af/2f/8f/af2f8f9c6190e69d56948665db2e2451.jpg

:lmao no excuses
:lmao proceeds to make excuses

Infinite_limit
06-21-2015, 07:41 PM
RIP Nike

Adidas & Puma were always superior

Strange Love
06-21-2015, 07:44 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/af/2f/8f/af2f8f9c6190e69d56948665db2e2451.jpg

:lmao no excuses
:lmao proceeds to make excuses

Is that something they're do now? wtf :lmao

That's fucking pathetic. rofl

koriwhat
06-21-2015, 07:51 PM
RIP Nike

Indeed

LkrFan
06-21-2015, 08:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9EjsPhP.gif

:lol

DMC
06-21-2015, 08:39 PM

You're punch drunk old man. Nothing you say makes any fucking sense. Lebron James, 5 consecutive Finals, b2b rings (repeat), yet he's a loser. Russell Westbrook never won a fucking thing, yet somehow he's a winner.

Whatever convenient ethos you can vomit up today to deflect attention from the broken down shit fest in Lakers land, you'll do it.

Thread
06-21-2015, 08:43 PM
You're punch drunk old man. Nothing you say makes any fucking sense. Lebron James, 5 consecutive Finals, b2b rings (repeat), yet he's a loser. Russell Westbrook never won a fucking thing, yet somehow he's a winner.

Them's the facts.

Splits
06-21-2015, 08:44 PM

This person is a faggot

Thread
06-21-2015, 08:44 PM
This person is a faggot

You're calling me a faggot?

DMC
06-21-2015, 08:45 PM

Whatever convenient ethos you can vomit up today to deflect attention from the broken down shit fest in Lakers land, you'll do it.

Them's the facts.

Splits
06-21-2015, 08:46 PM

No. Not you. The person who posted that comment. He's a faggot

Thread
06-21-2015, 08:46 PM
^Fine, Splits. I'll not trouble you again.

Koolaid_Man
06-21-2015, 09:26 PM

You know whats ironic a trusted friend of mine who once was being scouted by Duke and North Carolina before he got hurt told me after game 3...the exact same thing you said....this dude was a winner a legend in his own right...and he said "Kool trust me... Lebron doesnt want it he's not a winner...Its all over his face and always has been. Trust me I've played with and against a lot great players and street ballers and I know a loser when I see one. The reason he's not a winner is because he's afraid to lose."

scanry
06-21-2015, 09:30 PM

He sure is. :lol

Thread
06-21-2015, 09:33 PM
You know whats ironic a trusted friend of mine who once was being scouted by Duke and North Carolina before he got hurt told me after game 3...the exact same thing you said....this dude was a winner a legend in his own right...and he said "Kool trust me... Lebron doesnt want it he's not a winner...Its all over his face and always has been. Trust me I've played with and against a lot great players and street ballers and I know a loser when I see one. The reason he's not a winner is because he's afraid to lose."

Yes, that fear haunted Jerry West. Kareem,,,till Magic took him by the hand. Byron Scott, till Magic took him by the hand. Magic, till he confronted that fear and destroyed it 30 years ago this Summer. Daddy, till Kobe took him by the hand up in Portland. David "Chicken of the Sea" Robinson, till Duncan took him by the hand. That fear is an intractable master.

James needs a hand to hold.

Thread
06-21-2015, 09:35 PM
He sure is. :lol

Real funny, scan. Now he & I both lose.

DMC
06-21-2015, 09:38 PM
Yes, that fear haunted Jerry West. Kareem,,,till Magic took him by the hand. Byron Scott, till Magic took him by the hand. Magic, till he confronted that fear and destroyed it 30 years ago this Summer. Daddy, till Kobe took him by the hand up in Portland. David "Chicken of the Sea" Robinson, till Duncan took him by the hand. That fear is an intractable master.

James needs a hand to hold.

More nonsensical babbling. Shaq was a force in the league while Kobe was riding pine. James has 2 rings already. Maybe you mean Gilbert, he's ringless.

Alex's foreskin
06-21-2015, 09:40 PM
More nonsensical babbling. Shaq was a force in the league while Kobe was riding pine. James has 2 rings already. Maybe you mean Gilbert, he's ringless.

2 rings thanks to Wade and Bosh.

Thread
06-21-2015, 09:46 PM

Yeah, Daddy was a force, and a loss away from being strung up by his Buster Browns. Kobe,,,Kobe took him by the scruff of the next and dragged him outta Portland...upright.

Yeah, Magic as well had 2 rings in the Summer of '84,,,when they came for him. Thought they'd buried him there in MA.. Shit, D, I thought it too. You 3, huh, D? Went like zombie on 'em. Came up out of the earth a year later and we didn't look back for 30 years.

Amy wasn't there a June ago, nor this June. No more Amy. James is gonna need a hand to hold, D. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

DMC
06-21-2015, 09:57 PM

Sure.

DMC
06-21-2015, 09:57 PM
Yeah, Daddy was a force, and a loss away from being strung up by his Buster Browns. Kobe,,,Kobe took him by the scruff of the next and dragged him outta Portland...upright.

Yeah, Magic as well had 2 rings in the Summer of '84,,,when they came for him. Thought they'd buried him there in MA.. Shit, D, I thought it too. You 3, huh, D? Went like zombie on 'em. Came up out of the earth a year later and we didn't look back for 30 years.

Amy wasn't there a June ago, nor this June. No more Amy. James is gonna need a hand to hold, D. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Kobe never won a playoff game before Daddy.

Thread
06-21-2015, 10:01 PM
Kobe never won a playoff game before Daddy.

Fine, but, it was Kobe who saved Daddy from a lynchin'. They were gonna make an example out of O'Neil. Yes, Kobe woulda been next, but, it was Daddy who they were gonna string up. Kobe stopped that in Oregon. Sure, the three peat ensued, but, it was Kobe Bryant who took Daddy off the scaffolding.

DMC
06-21-2015, 10:09 PM
Fine, but, it was Kobe who saved Daddy from a lynchin'. They were gonna make an example out of O'Neil. Yes, Kobe woulda been next, but, it was Daddy who they were gonna string up. Kobe stopped that in Oregon. Sure, the three peat ensued, but, it was Kobe Bryant who took Daddy off the scaffolding.

You can have that to put in your slide show to show your family during holidays. If they ever crack open a NBA history book, it will show Daddy leading the Lakers to the threepeat.

Alex's foreskin
06-21-2015, 10:19 PM
You can have that to put in your slide show to show your family during holidays. If they ever crack open a NBA history book, it will show Daddy leading the Lakers to the threepeat.

In the same book, Duncan won't be anywhere near a repeat.

jeebus
06-21-2015, 10:34 PM
https://nbcprobasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/lebron_james_nike_print_ad_native_1600.jpg?w=2268&h=4096

:lmao Nike
:lmao celebrating losing in the finals

:lol this is the weakest shit nike has done so far. they're celebrating a faggot who fails miserably under pressure, year after year. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Lebeta each time before he goes onto the court:

http://giant.gfycat.com/AbleLameAfricanporcupine.gif

Thread
06-21-2015, 10:58 PM

Fine. Kobe took Daddy off the cross in Portland and nothing will change that.

Venti Quattro
06-21-2015, 11:01 PM
This isn't new with Nike. They stick with their athletes no matter how deep the shit they're in.

hitmanyr2k
06-21-2015, 11:12 PM
That can't be real. It's hard to imagine Lebron signing off on something like this.

Thread
06-21-2015, 11:24 PM
Sadly, it sounds exactly like Spurs Fan lament whenever they can't measure up & toe a line.

They've ("Spurs Fan") won..."Nike" has taken up their piss pot lament centralized it|||nationalized it. See, see what you did, you fucks?

I hated '84, near violent hatred for it. But, I took it, temporal forces coming for me in '85 & '87, but, I was innately ignorant in '84. I had to take it. I never uttered a peep. I seethed. I hated. I plotted vengeance without expectation of deliverance.

I

DMC
06-22-2015, 12:12 AM

But you'll have to go to page two to find Kobe, since Duncan will be in the top 5.

illmatic
06-22-2015, 12:12 AM

Lol DMC goin' deep on the poor old man.

DMC
06-22-2015, 12:15 AM
Sadly, it sounds exactly like Spurs Fan lament whenever they can't measure up & toe a line.

They've ("Spurs Fan") won..."Nike" has taken up their piss pot lament centralized it|||nationalized it. See, see what you did, you fucks?

I hated '84, near violent hatred for it. But, I took it, temporal forces coming for me in '85 & '87, but, I was innately ignorant in '84. I had to take it. I never uttered a peep. I seethed. I hated. I plotted vengeance without expectation of deliverance.

I
And with a mild exuberance not since felt, enlightenment was upon him, and he set about busily tending to his wares as if the night itself was more than simply mourning the light.

Clipper Nation
06-22-2015, 12:15 AM
This isn't new with Nike. They stick with their athletes no matter how deep the shit they're in.

http://i.imgur.com/mrvYpZJ.jpg

:lol Oregon Cucks

illmatic
06-22-2015, 12:16 AM
:lol this is the weakest shit nike has done so far. they're celebrating a faggot who fails miserably under pressure, year after year. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Lebeta each time before he goes onto the court:

Lebron's a great player but that son of a bitch has never had to go through the west. How many finals appearances/rings would he have if he played in the west for his whole career?

DMC
06-22-2015, 12:35 AM
Fine. Kobe took Daddy off the cross in Portland and nothing will change that.
The bottom line is that if you want a yoga ball chair, just use a yoga ball. Get a bigger one to match the height of the Gaiam chair's. Or, if you like the size of the ball and that it's on casters, don't use the back. You very well could fall right over backwards. I did that early on because I just didn't think the back was so far back. You just lean back and whammo, right on your back and I hope you have carpet like I did or you could crack your head open.

Use a big ball or remove the back or get a real chair. Just don't use it as is.

DMC
06-22-2015, 12:36 AM
Lebron's a great player but that son of a bitch has never had to go through the west. How many finals appearances/rings would he have if he played in the west for his whole career?

He had to beat the best team in the West twice to get 2 rings.

Thread
06-22-2015, 12:45 AM
And with a mild exuberance not since felt, enlightenment was upon him, and he set about busily tending to his wares as if the night itself was more than simply mourning the light.

& Magic went left to right across parquet and put an end to it. Just like that.

Buddy Mignon
06-22-2015, 12:46 AM
But you'll have to go to page two to find Kobe, since Duncan will be in the top 5.

Kobe 4 Jim 2... you have to live with that. Just as you all boost Jim's legacy over Lebron's due to the head to head ownage... Kobe owns Jim even worse... he dominated Jim in his prime.

Thread
06-22-2015, 12:46 AM

He had to beat the best team in the West twice to get 2 rings.

His 2nd was your 1st 5th.

mudyez
06-22-2015, 01:12 AM
Imagine your Nike shoes suck!

It's not about how often you get down while rolling your ankle in them.

It's about buying Nike shoes again if nothing happened.

TDMVPDPOY
06-22-2015, 01:26 AM
didnt nike distance themselves in 03/04 kirbys rape shit?

Thread
06-22-2015, 04:49 AM
didnt nike distance themselves in 03/04 kirbys rape shit?

Perhaps, but, then Kobe hunted Daddy down...

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

TDMVPDPOY
06-22-2015, 10:02 AM
Perhaps, but, then Kobe hunted Daddy down...

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

well he did give up an mvp for a mvp another year he didnt deserve winning, maybe it was a consolation life time achievement award...
but if u compared those 2 seasons, which was better? the year he was meant to win it but missed out vs the year he won it had no business doing so (i believe that was the year cpchoker was meant to win it right?)

Killakobe81
06-22-2015, 11:20 AM

He walked right in to that one ...

Leetonidas
06-22-2015, 11:53 AM
RIP Nike

lol...which is why Adidas is failing and Nike is about to get control of NBA apparel again for the foreseeable future :lol

Infinite_limit
06-22-2015, 03:22 PM
lol...which is why Adidas is failing and Nike is about to get control of NBA apparel again for the foreseeable future :lol
Do you admit to buying Nike gear for actual athletics?

Nike is for style not performance, so it's the perfect product for blacks

DMC
06-22-2015, 05:36 PM

He walked right in to that one ...

Obligatory faggot suck from the forum head trauma survivor.

Budkin
06-22-2015, 05:42 PM

Don't forget Ray Allen.

Leetonidas
06-22-2015, 05:44 PM
Do you admit to buying Nike gear for actual athletics?

Nike is for style not performance, so it's the perfect product for blacks

I was commenting more on your RIP Nike comment. And no I don't buy that trash