PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break: Who are you pulling for?

Fabbs
06-22-2015, 12:00 AM
Who are you pulling for?

cantthinkofanything
06-22-2015, 01:38 PM
If they had pulled some kind of bank caper or jewell heist, I might go for the escapees. Or if they were wrongly convicted for murdering their wives' lovers and then went on to rise above their prison life and continue to find hope.
But they're killers so gotta root for Johnny Law.

Bender
06-22-2015, 07:38 PM
If they get caught after being out for 2-3 weeks, would be a major screw up on their part

Fabbs
06-22-2015, 07:54 PM
If they get caught after being out for 2-3 weeks, would be a major screw up on their part
I dunno. They might have gambled that they had Joyce in their back pocket and now are screwed.
OTOH it's been suggested that if they really are smart and forward thinking, they should have had a Plan B in effect were Joyce to fail them.

It would seem as much as Joyce had been helping them, the smart thing to do would have been have Plan B delivered to outside help a longggg time ago. So that when Joyce failed, Plan B could have picked them up and thereby safely hidden.

Mex guys ability to speak Spanish opens up worlds of hideout spots.
When i used to watch Sopranos and other gangsta shows, i always thought they should have had a foreign place planned out at all times. With their cash flow stash they could live like kings in many places.

Fabbs
06-22-2015, 07:57 PM
For that matter, even if Joyce was going to help them and NOT back out, it would have been foolish for Joyce to drive them 7 hours away, knowing that as soon as they came up missing she might be a person of interest/suspect. I think even when Joyce was on board, the plan was to have Joyce take them to X spot close by. Where another driver was to pick them up.

We'll see. The food wrappers etc found do not bode well for the 2.

I was hoping they would have trolled law enforcement some more with more smiley faced post it notes, etc.

DJR210
06-22-2015, 08:06 PM
Shit New York and/or the area has it good so far.. when the Texas 7 escaped they already killed again within the first week

CavsSuperFan
06-26-2015, 05:28 PM
Escaped New York Inmate Richard Matt Shot and Killed by Police...

So sad...That escaped murderer had rights....:cry

MultiTroll
06-26-2015, 07:12 PM
Wonder if extreme orders to shoot and kill, do NOT take alive were given.......

Since Matt and Sweat may have had plenty of info on corrupt prison management.

MultiTroll
06-26-2015, 10:53 PM
http://witneyman.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/bob-gunton.jpg
"You never want to see anyone lose their life," Cuomo said. "But I would remind people that Mr. Matt was an escaped murderer from a state prison. Mr. Matt killed two people who we know about. Mr. Matt killed his boss in a dispute and dismembered him. He fled to Mexico and then he killed another person in Mexico and was imprisoned in Mexico."

Strange Love
06-27-2015, 12:12 AM
That's not a bad deal. Get shot and kill. The alternative is get put in isolation for the rest of your life. No thanks.

Biernutz
06-27-2015, 12:24 AM
Escaped New York Inmate Richard Matt Shot and Killed by Police...

So sad...That escaped murderer had rights....:cry

You are a stupid shit moron. Screw that guy. Do you know why he was in jail? He killed a man then cut him
up with a hacksaw to get rid of the body parts. He had a life long history of being a asshole.
This guy had shot at a man towing a camper who reported it to the police. When they cornered
him ,he was armed with a shotgun. He had said in the past he would not be taken alive if he escaped.
This is a guy who got what he deserved. I'm going to link a story about this guy. That bitch prison
guard was reportedly hooking up with him and the story stated that he was a ladies man who got
women because he had big junk....And by the way the woman prison guard husband was to be killed by
Matt as part of the deal to get him out of jail.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/12/richard-matt-the-dangerously-charismatic-escapee-at-the-center-of-the-n-y-manhunt/

Silver&Black
06-27-2015, 12:34 AM
He gone...

One down...one to go.

CavsSuperFan
06-27-2015, 07:52 AM
Biernutz- How can anyone be so callused? The police & US Marshalls denied Richard Matt his constitutional rights…Their job was not to be Judge, Jury & Executioner…Their job was to capture & re incarcerate him….Now that Richard Matt is dead how is it even possible to gain better understanding of his behavioral problems? As evolved people of this planet we have an obligation to get these people the help that they so desperately need….

# Escaped Convicts Lives Matter……. :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 09:55 AM
Dipsticks have 1000+ searching and millions per day blown but still haven't found him. :lol

Can imagine the crime sprees going on all over NY.

Biernutz
06-27-2015, 12:55 PM
Biernutz- How can anyone be so callused? The police & US Marshalls denied Richard Matt his constitutional rights…Their job was not to be Judge, Jury & Executioner…Their job was to capture & re incarcerate him….Now that Richard Matt is dead how is it even possible to gain better understanding of his behavioral problems? As evolved people of this planet we have an obligation to get these people the help that they so desperately need….

# Escaped Convicts Lives Matter……. :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Did his victim have any rights before he killed him?...... Escape killers have no rights!

Biernutz
06-27-2015, 12:59 PM
Dipsticks have 1000+ searching and millions per day blown but still haven't found him. :lol

Can imagine the crime sprees going on all over NY.

with 1000's of cops swarming the state with roadblocks and pulling over everyone to check for the killers
is hardly a good time to commit a crime.....send the bill to the bitch prison guard who helped them escape.......

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 01:12 PM
with 1000's of cops swarming the state with roadblocks and pulling over everyone to check for the killers
is hardly a good time to commit a crime.....send the bill to the bitch prison guard who helped them escape.......
Ya it's unreal how even if they would have killed, the ensuing penalty against bitch guard is very minimal. I think 8 years is MAX.
Some chick in another state did the same thing, did help the guy drive away and did live with him on the lamb for 10 years.
She got 6 freaking months.

CommanderMcBragg
06-28-2015, 12:02 PM
The Fugative is airing tonight if I'm not mistaken.

Biernutz
06-28-2015, 06:39 PM
The second escapee David Sweat was captured...he was shot twice in the back but will survive...
they shot him as he was going into a treeline. He will be treated then back to prison......

Bender
06-29-2015, 06:50 AM
... only 2 miles from Canada

Thread
06-29-2015, 07:28 AM
The particulars of the first convict's crime are gruesome. He tortured his victim. I knew I shouldn't a read it, but, I read it. Don't read it.

MultiTroll
06-29-2015, 07:42 AM
... only 2 miles from Canada
would it have done him any good to hit Canada, legally speaking?

Bender
06-29-2015, 07:46 AM
not legally speaking, but there probably would not be thousands of LEOs swarming around

Fabbs
06-29-2015, 08:47 AM
not legally speaking, but there probably would not be thousands of LEOs swarming around
Ya i wonder if Canada would have taken him in unharmed.
Seems like US LE was all butthurt that their sleaseball system was exposed.
Sweat shot running away, unarmed.
Look, he made his own bed, maybe they felt they had to shoot cause what if he had a concealed weapon and used it later. So, shots taken. I do not judge. But i sense massive butthurt by LE.
My vote was I'm on neither side.

Fabbs
06-29-2015, 08:57 AM
The Mex guy OTOH, when he shot at that camper, that's it.
He forfeited any chance to not be taken down by force.
No faggot defense attys, no CNN and media pundits spinning their shit in some drawn out costly trial.

Red Hawk #21
06-29-2015, 09:01 AM
How did Sweat even still have the energy to be running? I'm sure dude hasn't had much (If any) food for weeks. The fact that he was shot while running makes me think he was on the verge of escaping them yet again. I know it's completely wrong and stupid but somehow I feel bad for those dudes. Even though Sweat and Matt were by all accounts POS Human beings, it's still sad to see people completely ruin and throw away their lives.

Anyway http://i.imgur.com/61J6X6R.png to Sweat for making it for so long against those odds. Even though he should really contemplate suicide at this point since he has nothing to live for.

Malik Hairston
06-29-2015, 01:03 PM
Apparently one of these dudes has an impressive penis, tbh, no homo..