PDA

View Full Version : In less than a month.........

lebomb
06-22-2015, 09:22 AM
:married:

Franklin
06-22-2015, 09:31 AM
Think what you're gonna lose in less than a month, tbh, which however doesn't include virginity imho (most Americans have lost it by their 18th birthday imho).

m>s
06-22-2015, 09:48 AM
Gratz as long as you're not racemixing

TDMVPDPOY
06-22-2015, 10:05 AM
damn this clown didnt pull out when he felt the tingle feeling in his knees, now he is married due to accident?

GoodOdor
06-22-2015, 10:08 AM
make sure to eat that ass good on wedding day, you sick utsa fart sucker.

lebomb
06-22-2015, 10:58 AM
Gratz as long as you're not racemixing

Oh well, guess you will be disappointed. :hat

lebomb
06-22-2015, 11:05 AM
make sure to eat that ass good on wedding day, you sick utsa fart sucker.

Dont worry, ass eating has already started. Head in the pillow, ass in the air.

m>s
06-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Oh well, guess you will be disappointed. :hat
Lol obsessed with white people. Her whole family hates you and will talk shit about you behind your back until the divorce.

Avante
06-22-2015, 11:43 AM
A little advice....

Do everything ya can to help her keep it all up. Do that laundry, do those dishs, make sure she wakes up to a clean house. Keep in mind women are all about those little things, little shit that doesn't make a dent with us is important to them. Yep, weird little creatures.

You make life easier for her and you will be rewarded so in a way you are setting things up for yourself, trust me on this one....

If she ain't happy you won't be either.

And, don't get lazy with it, she is not your mommy she can dump your ass.

lebomb
06-22-2015, 12:10 PM
Lol obsessed with white people. Her whole family hates you and will talk shit about you behind your back until the divorce.

I never said she was white.

lebomb
06-22-2015, 12:11 PM
A little advice....

Do everything ya can to help her keep it all up. Do that laundry, do those dishs, make sure she wakes up to a clean house. Keep in mind women are all about those little things, little shit that doesn't make a dent with us is important to them. Yep, weird little creatures.

You make life easier for her and you will be rewarded so in a way you are setting things up for yourself, trust me on this one....

Believe me, I know the game. We are a team. We both help each other out with everything. I actually listen to her and what she has to say. She loves sports too, which is a huge plus.

m>s
06-22-2015, 12:12 PM
Oh ok well good luck then!

lebomb
06-22-2015, 12:13 PM
Oh ok well good luck then but you do know the same thing applies to Mexican families

Naaaaaa, mexicans are just sand blasted niggras anyhow.

But, I never said she was mexican either.

m>s
06-22-2015, 12:23 PM
Lel I decided to be nice but you were too quick

AngryMan
06-22-2015, 12:43 PM
A little advice....

Man....sit your ass down!

Avante
06-22-2015, 12:48 PM
Man....sit your ass down!

Man....shut the fuck up!

HI-FI
06-22-2015, 01:05 PM
Oh ok well good luck then!
:lol

Trill Clinton
06-22-2015, 01:10 PM
congrats big bro!!! send me some pics of the wedding....and of her sexy ass sister too:toast

YouTube
06-22-2015, 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suAhGfVr_4U

lebomb
06-22-2015, 01:42 PM
congrats big bro!!! send me some pics of the wedding....and of her sexy ass sister too:toast

:toast ............. no sweat Trill will do.

Franklin
06-22-2015, 07:08 PM
Marriage belongs in the first 2000 years since Jesus Christ was born. But now in the third millennium you don't have to get married to have kids especially in the United States tbh. Just fuck them bitches for fun or live a celibate life like I do and your life would be much happier and easier imho.

lebomb
06-23-2015, 06:47 AM
Marriage belongs in the first 2000 years since Jesus Christ was born. But now in the third millennium you don't have to get married to have kids especially in the United States tbh. Just fuck them bitches for fun or live a celibate life like I do and your life would be much happier and easier imho.

Wow, Im convinced you are gay now.

This is some of the worst advise Ive ever heard. To hell with that, Im getting married and gonna tap dat ass on a regular. Then as I get older, someone will be keeping me company and will change my bed pan if Im unable to get outta bed.

Good luck with loneliness. :depressed

Franklin
06-23-2015, 09:11 AM
A little advice....

This is some of the worst advise Ive ever heard. To hell with that, Im getting married and gonna tap dat ass on a regular. Then as I get older, someone will be keeping me company and will change my bed pan if Im unable to get outta bed.

You can't expect her to take care of your life bro, just like Avante said you need to start to learn to live a neat life as a woman does. Bitches really care about frivolous stuffs that men don't usually give a shit about, and you certainly have a lot to learn into a marriage even though you've been together for a while now. And woman loses her sexual appeal far sooner than a man does, say when you both hit the 50 mark (assuming there isn't a huge age gap between you guys like... you know who) her vagina would be loose like a pocket and you'd also start to try her asshole even though you're not gay. Altogether you'll only have 10-20 yrs of decent sexual life with that woman, and that's apparently not worth living the next 30-40 years of your life using a loose old stinky pussy to comfort yourself, tbh.

Plus, I'm not gay. The difference between celibate and gay is just as big as that between Nazi and communism imho, they're both against liberty but they're of two extreme opposite ends. I mean just because celibates and gays tacitly resist heterosexuality it doesn't mean we're the same, instead we're absolutely different tbh.

cantthinkofanything
06-23-2015, 09:15 AM

You better get away from that ass licking. At some point, you might be old and shitting yourself on a daily basis and she'll be there to clean up and change your diapers. You don't really want her down there wiping up and having conflicted thoughts about what she used to do down there.

lebomb
06-23-2015, 09:27 AM
LOL........at some of these comments.

Franklin
06-23-2015, 09:28 AM
So... when you're young and strong your wife/gf is just a long term prostitute for you (and not necessarily exclusive for you because she may be cucking you by fucking some other dude while being your wife/gf), and when you're old as shit she's your long term nanny. It may sound cruel and satirical, but it is life tbh.

apalisoc_9
06-23-2015, 09:43 AM
congrats..

I personally wouldn't marry in todays age when 50% of Western girls cheat and that's a number way before online dating and flings become rampant. Number is probably significantly higher now.

lebomb
06-23-2015, 10:24 AM
So... when you're young and strong your wife/gf is just a long term prostitute for you (and not necessarily exclusive for you because she may be cucking you by fucking some other dude while being your wife/gf), and when you're old as shit she's your long term nanny. It may sound cruel and satirical, but it is life tbh.

If you are truly in love with someone its about WAAAAAY more than sex. You have a relationship, just like Avante said. Yeah, Avante is correct. You need to have good sex with your partner no doubt. But every day life kicks in and you have to have that relationship. Be able to communicate and be there for one another. Yall are one page and are a team. When she is hurting you hurt, when she is happy you are happy. Its like you are two that are one............ :cry

lebomb
06-23-2015, 10:26 AM
congrats..

I personally wouldn't marry in todays age when 50% of Western girls cheat and that's a number way before online dating and flings become rampant. Number is probably significantly higher now.

Cant meet hoes at the club and expect to marry and have a normal life my niggra. That shit is certain to fail. You have to meet unexpectedly in a normal environment. HEB, Target, at a sporting event, at the park.....etc. Niggra cant find a wife at the strip club or a dance club at 4am on a saturday after 10 shots of crown.

Franklin
06-23-2015, 10:33 AM
If you are truly in love with someone its about WAAAAAY more than sex. You have a relationship, just like Avante said. Yeah, Avante is correct. You need to have good sex with your partner no doubt. But every day life kicks in and you have to have that relationship. Be able to communicate and be there for one another. Yall are one page and are a team. When she is hurting you hurt, when she is happy you are happy. Its like you are two that are one............ :cry
I once desired such a feeling too, the feeling you described, but it doesn't exist in the real world it seems like. Even if it does exist, such a sweet feeling would gradually be worn away through time and there'll then be nothing left between you two but the legal bond that marriage is, until you guys mutually call divorce.

Brazil
06-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Grats tbh :bobo

lebomb
06-23-2015, 02:22 PM
I once desired such a feeling too, the feeling you described, but it doesn't exist in the real world it seems like. Even if it does exist, such a sweet feeling would gradually be worn away through time and there'll then be nothing left between you two but the legal bond that marriage is, until you guys mutually call divorce.

I have actually fallen more in love with my fiancee over the past 4+ years. Its getting stronger with time my friend.

lebomb
06-23-2015, 02:23 PM

Better with time..........

Grats tbh :bobo

Thanks

Buddy Mignon
06-23-2015, 02:30 PM
A little advice....

All jokes aside... what's in it for him if he's doing all of that... plus paying the bills.

FkLA
06-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Congrats my UTSA nigga. :bobo

DJR210
06-23-2015, 03:53 PM
...the countdown to divorce begins

Franklin
06-23-2015, 05:54 PM
4yr is just too short for you to discover the distresses bro.

lebomb
06-24-2015, 06:43 AM
4yr is just too short for you to discover the distresses bro.

Advise coming from a celibate? :(

Anyhow, if you dont know someone in a years time you will never know them. 365 days together will tell ya all ya need to know.

lebomb
06-24-2015, 06:45 AM
All jokes aside... what's in it for him if he's doing all of that... plus paying the bills.

She has a college degree and a great career. We share all the bills.

Franklin
06-24-2015, 07:32 AM
Advise coming from a celibate? :(

Anyhow, if you dont know someone in a years time you will never know them. 365 days together will tell ya all ya need to know.
But people can change drastically imho, and it isn't just physical changes, but also personalities as well. I'm pretty obtuse when it comes to knowing other people so I have no other choice but to live as a celibate for life long. I've fallen in love for some bitches but they all turned out different than what I thought them to be, tbh.

Maybe four years is long enough for you to know everything you need to know about your significant other, and you have faith in each other, but marriage is not the same as a relationship. The environment is changed after you get married, and there're a lot of things you need to adapt to. For example, a woman wouldn't be happy if she finds her husband posting on a website full of racism & misogyny like the one Spurstalk is, especially when her husband uses the picture of a half-naked hoe as his avatar (assuming that she isn't your fiancee).

lebomb
06-25-2015, 06:37 AM
But people can change drastically imho, and it isn't just physical changes, but also personalities as well. I'm pretty obtuse when it comes to knowing other people so I have no other choice but to live as a celibate for life long. I've fallen in love for some bitches but they all turned out different than what I thought them to be, tbh.

Maybe four years is long enough for you to know everything you need to know about your significant other, and you have faith in each other, but marriage is not the same as a relationship. The environment is changed after you get married, and there're a lot of things you need to adapt to. For example, a woman wouldn't be happy if she finds her husband posting on a website full of racism & misogyny like the one Spurstalk is, especially when her husband uses the picture of a half-naked hoe as his avatar (assuming that she isn't your fiancee).

Technically we are married in the eyes of Texas. We have lived together for 3 yrs. Also, she has actually gotten better along the way. She used to drink and party alot more. Now she is chill and wants to spend mo time wit lebomb. :hat

As far as posting on a fugged up racist, sex crazed pedo/cuck message board with avatars of near nekkid hoes? She could give two fukks. :rolleyes Long as I hit it well, its all good. :hat

TenBuckTammy
06-26-2015, 01:37 PM
Won't be long.

Liar
06-27-2015, 03:03 PM
I wish you all the best!!

Buddy Mignon
06-27-2015, 09:56 PM
Won't be long.

:lol

I like the name...

Cupid
06-29-2015, 09:25 PM
Another tough nut to crack but he came around. But I have my doubts.....

RandomGuy
07-01-2015, 04:20 PM
:married:

Congrats.

Just don't show your new wife your avatar. Unless that is her... hubba hubba...

RandomGuy
07-01-2015, 04:23 PM
I have actually fallen more in love with my fiancee over the past 4+ years. Its getting stronger with time my friend.

I feel the same way about my wife. More in love with time.

Good luck, and hope it stays that way. Hard to start over after a certain point.