PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Taking A Minute To Recognize My Pigga Big Ghazi

Koolaid_Man
06-22-2015, 04:49 PM
:bobo

Link at the bottom....Ghazi....my Pigga :lol (paki-nigga)

Pakistan, one of the most homophobic nations on earth, nonetheless has a highly vibrant gay subculture, particularly in the Arabian Sea metropolis of Karachi, despite the official censure of a very conservative society and harsh laws imposed by the state.

According to a report from BBC, one of the city’s holiest sites, the Ghazi shrine, in honor of a revered Sufi saintsaint actually serves as Karachi’s principal gay sex “cruising ground.”

"In Pakistan men are discouraged from having girlfriends and so often, their first sexual experiences will be with male friends or cousins,”.

The Ghazi shrine may make the perfect locale for gays seeking anonymous sex in a very crowded, chaotic and raucous setting, where they are ironically accorded a measure of secrecy and privacy.“Homosexuality is derided in public, but it is accepted, provided it remains a secret,” she wrote.

“The men involved in homosexual acts don’t perceive themselves to be homosexual, and the men’s families won’t perceive them to be homosexual either. … Having sex with other men or boys is not associated with stigma providing a man takes a dominant role in sexual encounters. It may even reinforce a man’s masculinity and status because he is sexually dominating others. It is the receptive partner who is despised and ridiculed.”

“Pakistan is by volume the world leader for Google searches of the terms 'she-male sex,' 'teen anal sex,' and 'man f**king man,'" wrote Alex Park of Mother Jones.

Read more here....

http://www.ibtimes.com/pakistans-attitude-toward-homosexuals-epic-ambivalence-1403291

Franklin
06-22-2015, 06:50 PM
Kool confused my nigga Ghazi with HarlemFag it seems like.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Bump for liberty and Justice for all