PDA

View Full Version : Liberalism in Action: Lakota Warriors Vow to Crush Dirty Rainbow Hippies

Clipper Nation
06-23-2015, 02:27 PM
A bunch of loony left-wingers wanting to hold their drug festival on Lakota territory have been getting told off by the people who actually live there:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/20/lakota-warriors-vow-to-crush-dirty-rainbow-hippies.html

Funniest part:

Swan said Rainbow Family adherents tried to soften him up by saying, "We're just like you, the government doesn't recognize us as a tribe."

[B]"You're not a tribe," Swan added. "You're fricking fruitcake people." :lol

ChumpDumper
06-23-2015, 02:36 PM
A bunch of loony left-wingers wanting to hold their drug festival on Lakota territory have been getting told off by the people who actually live there:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/20/lakota-warriors-vow-to-crush-dirty-rainbow-hippies.html

Funniest part:

Swan said Rainbow Family adherents tried to soften him up by saying, "We're just like you, the government doesn't recognize us as a tribe."

[B]"You're not a tribe," Swan added. "You're fricking fruitcake people." :lolI thought you would support the one who shot those other dudes.

Clipper Nation
06-23-2015, 02:43 PM
I thought you would support the one who shot those other dudes.

Last I checked, first-degree murder and aggravated battery are illegal. Nice deflection, though :tu

ChumpDumper
06-23-2015, 02:46 PM
Last I checked, first-degree murder and aggravated battery are illegal. Nice deflection, though :tuNo trial yet. Could be self-defense. Why do you automatically presume a guinholder's guilt?

That is tremendously biased of you.

As for the OP, it's currently a national forest. Lakota can't really do anything about it legally except hope the authorities catch them doing something illegal.

Clipper Nation
06-23-2015, 02:48 PM
No trial yet. Could be self-defense. Why do you automatically presume a guinholder's guilt?

That is tremendously biased of you.
So far, all the evidence suggests that it was first-degree murder and aggravated battery. Why do you assume that supporting gun rights = supporting murder and battery?

Keep deflecting, though, David. :tu

ChumpDumper
06-23-2015, 03:08 PM
So far, all the evidence suggests that it was first-degree murder and aggravated battery. Why do you assume that supporting gun rights = supporting murder and battery?What evidence? List all the evidence you have.

Keep deflecting, though, David. :tuWho is David and why do you think I am deflecting? I directly addressed the OP. Are you having trouble following more than one train of thought?

ChumpDumper
06-23-2015, 03:08 PM
So far, all the evidence suggests that it was first-degree murder and aggravated battery. Why do you assume that supporting gun rights = supporting murder and battery?What evidence? List all the evidence you have.

Keep deflecting, though, David. :tuWho is David and why do you think I am deflecting? I directly addressed the OP. Are you having trouble following more than one train of thought?

Clipper Nation
06-23-2015, 03:11 PM
What evidence? List all the evidence you have.
Read the article. Someone knocked the camera out of his hand and he went off on a murderous rampage. That's not self-defense, that's a criminal living the thug life.

Clipper Nation
06-23-2015, 03:13 PM
Who is David and why do you think I am deflecting? I directly addressed the OP. Are you having trouble following more than one train of thought?

You're deflecting from your fellow libtards' bigotry towards the Lakota people with their plan to desecrate a forest that they consider sacred. Why is the left so Lakotaphobic?

ChumpDumper
06-23-2015, 08:26 PM
Read the article. Someone knocked the camera out of his hand and he went off on a murderous rampage. That's not self-defense, that's a criminal living the thug life.Is that all the evidence?

You're deflecting from your fellow libtards' bigotry towards the Lakota people with their plan to desecrate a forest that they consider sacred. Why is the left so Lakotaphobic?Who else has commented on this here?