PDA

View Full Version : Suns: FO

ElNono
06-23-2015, 06:00 PM
What are they doing? :lol

They allowed Bledsoe to fuck em without lube on a max deal, which ended up also costing them Dragic, and now they want to ship Bledsoe to the Knicks for the #4 pick?

Venti Quattro
06-23-2015, 06:01 PM

They allowed Bledsoe to fuck em without lube on a max deal, which ended up also costing them Dragic, and now they want to ship Bledsoe to the Knicks for the #4 pick?

Wow, continuing to dismantle the best NBA 2K15 team :cry :cry :cry

They have no conscience at all :cry :cry :cry

Mitch
06-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Thread is loving every second of it

Franklin
06-23-2015, 06:27 PM
The Suns know they're no better than a marginal playoff team in the west so they just shuffle up their cards time after time and hope for the future. It doesn't make much sense to work your ass off fighting for the 8th seed in the west, only to get curbstomped by the #1 seed in the first round imho.

DPG21920
06-23-2015, 06:33 PM

TBH, that would be doing the smart thing. Get out from under the deal of a player who won't take you anywhere and get a top 4 pick for a guy who's not worth a top 4 pick?

ElNono
06-23-2015, 06:48 PM
TBH, that would be doing the smart thing. Get out from under the deal of a player who won't take you anywhere and get a top 4 pick for a guy who's not worth a top 4 pick?

I know what you're saying, but why sign him to a max deal though? If the endgame was to trade him for picks, they could've done a S&T last year for the same thing, and they wouldn't have had to dump Dragic for peanuts.

Plus, IMO, Dragic is a solid piece to any team you want to build, and the guy was committed to the team until the FO sabotaged him by bringing one PG after another...

Mikeanaro
06-23-2015, 06:49 PM
They are thinking about profits, under the table shit, etc.
Just getting some money and rebuilding/tanking tbh.

Infinite_limit
06-23-2015, 07:18 PM
I made a thread a few days ago questioning Suns management. I cannot think of the franchise holding onto a Franchise player. Even Nash was traded after his first few seasons.

Coincidence the only other team I can think of with more roster movement: Knicks are involved in this

Thread
06-23-2015, 07:26 PM
They want a do over with that $80 million. + he's black + militant. We don't allow that here. You can be black, but, no black militants. We put those in either a choke hold, or, a restraint chair, sometimes both. You have to have some Tom in ya here. The only reason Bled took it because it was too good to pass up. Though he has stayed here this off season and is working with dedicated special coaching on his handles. & it (trade rumors) could be a faint to challenge his manhood to see if he'll shape up, get some Tom and be a "Son." His raw numbers are off the charts, but, there is no positive impact.

They'll also be in the ring with you for LMA. Gonna go hard at him first, then Love if LMA doesn't pan out. If that fails they'll go after your Green and that Carroll kid.

Infinite_limit
06-23-2015, 07:37 PM
Did the Suns dump those wannabe thugs Twins yet?

Thread
06-23-2015, 07:47 PM
Did the Suns dump those wannabe thugs Twins yet?

No, they'll force the Knicks to pick one in order for any trade to be consummated.

scanry
06-23-2015, 09:04 PM
They want a do over with that $80 million. + he's black + militant. We don't allow that here. You can be black, but, no black militants. We put those in either a choke hold, or, a restraint chair, sometimes both. You have to have some Tom in ya here. The only reason Bled took it because it was too good to pass up. Though he has stayed here this off season and is working with dedicated special coaching on his handles. & it (trade rumors) could be a faint to challenge his manhood to see if he'll shape up, get some Tom and be a "Son." His raw numbers are off the charts, but, there is no positive impact.

They'll also be in the ring with you for LMA. Gonna go hard at him first, then Love if LMA doesn't pan out. If that fails they'll go after your Green and that Carroll kid.

None of ^^^ would pan out with that cheap owner of ours.

Thread
06-23-2015, 09:08 PM

Yeah, he'll try and get him cut rate and LMA might bite, or, go to The Cubes. He won't sign here. They'll settle just for a sit.

djohn2oo8
06-23-2015, 09:13 PM

LMA will likely be a Spur.

Thread
06-23-2015, 09:20 PM
LMA will likely be a Spur.

Anywhere else and it will be a harrowing transition. There it will be seamless. Gasol woulda been seamless as well. This will be a carbon copy.

Just gotta keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that like Pau, LMA passes it by.

JMarkJohns
06-23-2015, 10:19 PM
I'm actually good with this. I'd like to basically push reset.

Bledsoe to NY for #4
Morrii to Miami for McRoberts/#10/Filler

Draft Russell or Porzingus at #4
Draft best talent at #10, be it Winslow, S.Johnson, Booker, Cauley-Stein
Draft best talent at #13 or trade out for future 1sts

Then re-sign Knight and build around a taller backcourt of Knight, Russell, Goodwin and a better defensive frontline in Len/Cauley-Stein or athletic SF in Winslow or Johnson.

They'll have CAP space, which they should save if they can't get Love or Aldridge.

They will have all their own 1sts (more valued in semi-tank), and whatever 1st they acquire for #13, Cleveland 2016, Miami 1sts.

Knight is a strong shooter, Russell is a taller guard with shooting and handles, and Goodwin is still just like 21. Len and Cauley-Stein create all-foot-injury front court, but upside for elite defense is there. Give TJ Warren minutes at PF and Bullock minutes at SF.

It's a 25-30 win team, but it holds upside, cap, picks, and no knuckleheads beyond Goodwin, who seems to have settled down. Ridding out other knuckleheads should help there, too.

Of course this won't happen.

DMC
06-23-2015, 10:45 PM
From a franchise perspective, you have to have a name to sell tickets. If the scrubs in Cleveland rung, sans Lebron James, would the fans pay next year to see the same scrubs playing? No. They'd pay more to see Lebron playing even if he lost. That's how people are, and that's what front offices know. I think they collectively decide "compete" or "gather fans" or something in the middle. I wouldn't pay D league prices to see Bledsoe.

JMarkJohns
06-23-2015, 11:36 PM
From a franchise perspective, you have to have a name to sell tickets. If the scrubs in Cleveland rung, sans Lebron James, would the fans pay next year to see the same scrubs playing? No. They'd pay more to see Lebron playing even if he lost. That's how people are, and that's what front offices know. I think they collectively decide "compete" or "gather fans" or something in the middle. I wouldn't pay D league prices to see Bledsoe.

Which is why I think Russell and his personality holds a greater upside both on court and in seats. He's a Gilbert Arenas type upside and swagger, but a level head.

Put a tall PG like Knight alongside him with his 40% from 3 on spot up percentages and a shifty, slashing wing like Goodwin and you have the makings of a legitimate NBA backcourt.

JMarkJohns
06-23-2015, 11:39 PM
Carley-Stein as well. He's got a bit of Rodman flare and defensive versatility. Give the nifty scoring Warren some playing time and shots, and now you have a legit makings of a frontcourt with flexibility and picks to add a star if one presents itself.