PDA

View Full Version : New rubber invented changes colors depending on which STD your partner has

Thebesteva
06-24-2015, 03:51 AM
Ok...weird story...expecting it to be fake but so far there's several sources claiming a group of 13-14 year olds have invented a condom that changes color upon having sex. For example, if the condom turns green it means herpes, red for HIV, blue for warts, etc.

How fucking awesome is this and what if you're like Koolaid and have 5 different STD's?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/a-condom-that-changes-colour-when-it-comes-into-contact-with-stis-has-been-invented-by-a-group-of-school-pupils-10339578.html

Silver&Black
06-24-2015, 03:55 AM
You're assuming Kool has had sex before.....

Not a safe assumption.

DJR210
06-24-2015, 04:29 AM
Kool takes dicks up his ass so his partner is the one who should worry.

cd021
06-24-2015, 04:39 AM
How awkward was it when the kids told their parents what the invented? :lol

Franklin
06-24-2015, 05:01 AM
It makes so sense. If you use condom it doesn't really matter what type of STD your partner has (assuming the condom is tough enough so it ain't gonna be broken). And if you only use it to check if he/she has STD why not just make it a litmus or something? Meanwhile, if it is a raw fuck where no condom is used, then condoms with such functions are still meaningless because they are not used at all.

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2015, 08:42 AM
It makes so sense. If you use condom it doesn't really matter what type of STD your partner has (assuming the condom is tough enough so it ain't gonna be broken). And if you only use it to check if he/she has STD why not just make it a litmus or something? Meanwhile, if it is a raw fuck where no condom is used, then condoms with such functions are still meaningless because they are not used at all.

Yeah. Pointless. And if you are using the condom, and look down and it indicates Herpes or HIV, it seems it would be hard to uh...stay hard. Unless it's a "me too" moment.

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2015, 08:44 AM
Hey Franklin, notice these kids go to Isaac Newton Elementary.

Franklin
06-24-2015, 09:39 AM
My point is that, there're people who never use condoms so such condoms offer zero protection to those people. Meanwhile, for those who use, it doesn't really matter if their sexual partner has STD or not, because they're protected anyway. It's like putting muzzle on a bird's mouth, it's meaningless because a bird has no teeth so it can't bite you anyway.

And such a shit is severely biased against man imho. If a man has STD the condom changes its color, but if the bitch has STD, the color wouldn't change until the man is already in, and the man wouldn't know it until the course is done and he sees the irregular color of the used condom. I bet the kids were raised in feminist families and it's really a big irony that they go to a school named after my nigga Isaac tbh. :lol

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2015, 10:48 AM
My point is that, there're people who never use condoms so such condoms offer zero protection to those people. Meanwhile, for those who use, it doesn't really matter if their sexual partner has STD or not, because they're protected anyway. It's like putting muzzle on a bird's mouth, it's meaningless because a bird has no teeth so it can't bite you anyway.

And such a shit is severely biased against man imho. If a man has STD the condom changes its color, but if the bitch has STD, the color wouldn't change until the man is already in, and the man wouldn't know it until the course is done and he sees the irregular color of the used condom. I bet the kids were raised in feminist families and it's really a big irony that they go to a school named after my nigga Isaac tbh. :lol

biased against the man? I bet it doesn't even change colors on the man unless he has some oozing sores or something or until he gets cum on the inside.

hehateme
06-24-2015, 10:56 AM
If this was somehow made in a tongue format then kool would be down with it. No telling what that anorexic DJ Qualls look a like has gotten from chewing on so many hairy balloon knots.

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2015, 11:05 AM
If this was somehow made in a tongue format then kool would be down with it. No telling what that anorexic DJ Qualls look a like has gotten from chewing on so many hairy balloon knots.

http://thejosevilson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Screen-shot-2012-01-31-at-10.00.39-PM.png

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2015, 02:32 PM

Naw dawg I'm good...but as long as she's a pretty and fit sexy white girl my tongue will stay buried in that hairy asshole...sexy white girl ass is nothing but Banana pudding to me....

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2015, 02:42 PM
Naw dawg I'm good...but as long as she's a pretty and fit sexy white girl my tongue will stay buried in that hairy asshole...sexy white girl ass is nothing but Banana pudding to me....

when you lick another dude's ass, do you wait until the semen dries up or is that just a bonus to you?

Chris
06-24-2015, 04:26 PM
Taste the rainbow bitch

Franklin
06-24-2015, 05:57 PM
biased against the man? I bet it doesn't even change colors on the man unless he has some oozing sores or something or until he gets cum on the inside.
I may be wrong since I'm a lifelong celibate, but according to what I know, it is the man who has to wear the condom before getting in, and if the condom changes its color upon contact with STD virus, it is just a test on the man rather than the bitch imho. Shit just shows if the man has STD or not, but the man still has no idea if the bitch has STD, asymmetric information imho. Just like marriage, the bitch is 100% sure her babies are biologically hers, while there's no guarantee that they're the husband's as well.

Strange Love
06-24-2015, 08:53 PM
How would 13-14 year old kids know what HIV, Herpes and those type of deseases are let alone know how each work?