PDA

View Full Version : OT: another example of why we had segregation

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-24-2015, 08:32 AM
2DXbcxtfvFw

Livelink if YouTube blocks it http://liveleak.com/view?i=b3c_1435119168

RD2191
06-24-2015, 08:50 AM
Why do white kids commit mass shootings?

Mitch
06-24-2015, 08:53 AM

I'd rather want to know why so many of us are becoming feminists, strictly speaking of white men. Fucking cucks

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 08:53 AM
The child.:lmao

m>s
06-24-2015, 08:55 AM
The amount of black on white hate crime that goes unreported by the media is astounding

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 08:57 AM
The amount of black on white hate crime that goes unreported by the media is astounding

whiteboys take all the shine with the mass shooting.

RD2191
06-24-2015, 08:59 AM
:lmao

m>s
06-24-2015, 09:04 AM
whiteboys take all the shine with the mass shooting.
After thousands of attacks one retard lashes out yeah that's telling me. What about the black guy who tortured and killed an entire family of whites including the young kid? Oh yeah you probably didn't hear about it because the media didn't sensationalize it.

K...
06-24-2015, 09:21 AM
I'd rather want to know why so many of us are becoming feminists, strictly speaking of white men. Fucking cucks

The economy for white men is crumbling. Middle management is going extinct. Opportunity for white men as cucks is increasing as women get better wages. It's just normal evolutionary forces, no conspiracy. You can't really reverse these trends. So I'd say, better to be a happy cuck than be a keyboard warrior fighting second class sjws.

m>s
06-24-2015, 09:28 AM
You've given up comrade that's sad.

Caltex2
06-24-2015, 09:44 AM

You mean overhyped, blown up and viral on social media or vice versa...rinse, lather, repeat.

Franklin
06-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Segregation will always exist until men's and bitches' toilet rooms are merged, tbh.

Caltex2
06-24-2015, 09:54 AM
After thousands of attacks one retard lashes out yeah that's telling me. What about the black guy who tortured and killed an entire family of whites including the young kid? Oh yeah you probably didn't hear about it because the media didn't sensationalize it.

As I said in the post above, what happens now days is that social media makes videos go viral, the reactionaries throw a fit and soon after protests and weeks of hype ensue.

That said, it's a turn around from history where there was no justice from black people, not to mention the phenomenon of Missing White Woman's Syndrome, which is still there now days to an extent virtually anytime an attractive white teen/20-something goes missing.

Segregation will always exist until men's and bitches' toilet rooms are merged, tbh.

The way things are going, I think we're gonna see a transgender bathroom in addition to the normal two. And be careful what you wish for, no every woman looks like Kate Upton.

Ignignokt
06-24-2015, 10:12 AM
Rob diaz would rather live in zimbabwe than in a western civilized country.

DMX7
06-24-2015, 10:52 AM
2DXbcxtfvFw

Livelink if YouTube blocks it http://liveleak.com/view?i=b3c_1435119168

We can't judge. We don't know the full context here.

Thread
06-24-2015, 11:16 AM

>

Caltex2
06-24-2015, 11:20 AM

It still seems a bit odd to grab someone while they're holding their daughter.

Thread
06-24-2015, 11:21 AM

Little Cal, perplexed------that's because it ain't your daughter. Ya fuck, you.

spurraider21
06-24-2015, 11:26 AM
i'm starting to think you don't know what that word means

~O~
06-24-2015, 11:29 AM
I really don't know the context of that however, did anyone notice that idiot dancing while he was watching that happen in front of him. That is just....beyond mentally absent. I feel for those kids and who they grew up with.

dg7md
06-24-2015, 11:33 AM
I'll never understand why racist people are fans of the NBA, let alone sports as a whole. :lol

That video is terrible... but it doesn't say anything about race. It's a douchebag messing with a family. Doesn't represent an entire color of skin.

Thread
06-24-2015, 11:35 AM
That video is terrible... but it doesn't say anything about race. It's a douchebag messing with a family. Doesn't represent an entire color of skin.

You're chock full of shit.

RD2191
06-24-2015, 11:46 AM
I'll never understand why racist people are fans of the NBA, let alone sports as a whole. :lol

Truth bomb.

Mitch
06-24-2015, 11:49 AM
i'm starting to think you don't know what that word means

Theyd gladly watch the women they defend have polygamous relationships and be aroused from it, philo

JoeTait75
06-24-2015, 11:55 AM

Mark Essex, Colin Ferguson and Omar Thornton were white?

spurraider21
06-24-2015, 11:59 AM
Theyd gladly watch the women they defend have polygamous relationships and be aroused from it, philo
I'm also starting to think you don't know what feminist means.

You should try reading

jeebus
06-24-2015, 12:05 PM
Why do black leaders recruit black kids to become child soldiers?

RD2191
06-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Why do black leaders recruit black kids to become child soldiers?
They got it from Hitler.

DMX7
06-24-2015, 12:12 PM

The kid in the blue shirt dancing while the women gets beat also looks bad... I'll give you that.

But again, we don't know the context here, so it would be wrong of us to judge.

Thread
06-24-2015, 12:18 PM
The kid in the blue shirt dancing while the women gets beat also looks bad... I'll give you that.

But again, we don't know the context here, so it would be wrong of us to judge.

I'll just bet it would.

m>s
06-24-2015, 12:33 PM
They got it from Hitler.
He never did that, hitler youth weren't deployed

m>s
06-24-2015, 12:37 PM
I really don't know the context of that however, did anyone notice that idiot dancing while he was watching that happen in front of him. That is just....beyond mentally absent. I feel for those kids and who they grew up with.
Yeah because there's ever a context where that is acceptable. Words are just words.

Mitch
06-24-2015, 12:39 PM
I'm also starting to think you don't know what feminist means.

You should try reading

It's all about context, Philo. Respectable feminists follow a different agenda than the popularized Tumblr kind.

Do recommend me readings though, ya sissy cuck.

jeebus
06-24-2015, 12:40 PM
They got it from Hitler.
So I guess leaders and countries hundreds of years before the 1940s got it from Hitler as well? And the Hitler youth were teenagers. The niglets running around with AK47s are younger than that. Africa is the only continent where that shit is still prevalent and widespread.

ViceCity86
06-24-2015, 12:53 PM
Black kids in general are raised poorly.Most raised without a father,a real disciplinarian and by a butch ratchet black mother.Plus they are genetically prone to violence.No matter what environment you come from,if you have preferably 2 decent parents raising you,you come out ok most times.

DMX7
06-24-2015, 12:55 PM
He never did that, hitler youth weren't deployed

The white Hitler-jugend was never deployed?

ViceCity86
06-24-2015, 12:56 PM
They got it from Hitler.

Hitlers Rally Youth Camp

~O~
06-24-2015, 01:05 PM
Yeah because there's ever a context where that is acceptable. Words are just words.

I'm not justifying this as acceptable.

What I was inferring was that I don't know what provoked the assault. Whatever it was probably as petty as someone sitting in a spot. As I clearly stated, that kid had the fucking nerve to dance while that young woman was getting assaulted. It made me question HOW IN THE FLYING FUCK did people get into the mentality of dancing, taking video recordings, or verbally instigating the fight. Now people are dancing...during fighting like this is some ritual or some shit. Christ. My hunch is that this isn't the only fight he didn't dance to.

Most of all, that child who had nothing to do with this was involved and could have been fatally injured if that girl landed on him. Those dismissed the child like it was a doll. They could easily win if they pressed charges.

vy65
06-24-2015, 01:43 PM
lol. if these monkeys aren't representative of blacks, why's dylan roof representative of whites?

if roof isn't representative of whites, then why is the AME shooting a race issue?

K...
06-24-2015, 02:15 PM
lol. if these monkeys aren't representative of blacks, why's dylan roof representative of whites?

if roof isn't representative of whites, then why is the AME shooting a race issue?

It's a race issue because of the victims. Also the killer wanted it to be white vs black. Nobody though is saying all white people are violent. Just white men age 16 to 24.

Avante
06-24-2015, 02:15 PM
It would have been funny watching the south without any black athletes with their passion for football. What would they have done?

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2015, 02:18 PM
.Most raised without a father,a real disciplinarian and by a butch ratchet black mother.

butch ratchet black mother?

great name for a band

Avante
06-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Poor white folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nbjhpcZ9_g

vy65
06-24-2015, 02:29 PM
It's a race issue because of the victims. Also the killer wanted it to be white vs black. Nobody though is saying all white people are violent. Just white men age 16 to 24.

So because one guy is racist and want's to incite a race war, all white men 16-24 are racist?

DJR210
06-24-2015, 02:36 PM

It's not a bit odd when you're a ghetto piece of black trash. These black mothers don't teach their children anything of value.. The victim complex is drilled into their heads at a young age, and because of slavery dating back hundreds of years, they will continue their black vs all others attitude.

This is the kind of shit you expect from ghetto blacks. They are not able to comprehend the fact that the child did nothing wrong, or the fact that the child is delicate and could be seriously harmed in an altercation.

But I bet these girls are experts when it comes to "holding down the trap" and "getting that money" and "twerking" and all the other worthless black culture shit they focus on.

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 02:58 PM
It's not a bit odd when you're a ghetto piece of black trash. These black mothers don't teach their children anything of value.. The victim complex is drilled into their heads at a young age, and because of slavery dating back hundreds of years, they will continue their black vs all others attitude.

This is the kind of shit you expect from ghetto blacks. They are not able to comprehend the fact that the child did nothing wrong, or the fact that the child is delicate and could be seriously harmed in an altercation.

But I bet these girls are experts when it comes to "holding down the trap" and "getting that money" and "twerking" and all the other worthless black culture shit they focus on.

Stay off the crack you druggie. Fucking low life pot head.

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:00 PM
White girl had it coming. Should have just put the child down and took her beaten like a good white hoe.

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2015, 03:02 PM
White girl had it coming. Should have just put the child down and took her beaten like a good white hoe.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh what an edgy take from ST's resident coon!

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:04 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh what an edgy take from ST's resident coon!

No really. if you know the back story that white hoe was fucking around with ol girls BF. You don't fuck around like that especially when it's a hot ass summer.

m>s
06-24-2015, 03:05 PM
And people on here try to say that I'm racist. This is why I shit on you sad fucks.

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:07 PM
And people on here try to say that I'm racist. This is why I shit on you sad fucks.

She was fucking around with ol girls bf. That's the price you pay for getting caught.

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Completely OT--but while we're on the subject of blacks being worthless--why are blacks so hell-bent on faking injuries and trying to get out of work? Take this one jig a couple weeks ago who says he fell off a fuel truck but his limp changes every day:lol

I've had the joy of helping close to 30 of them (and that's just my #'s) get termed for this because of fraudulent claims, never to be considered for future projects again. Worship me, minions

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:10 PM
They also kept telling her to put the child down and get up. Just the hands. No one jump in. Racist just mad that white hoe got her ass kick in front of her child.

DJR210
06-24-2015, 03:10 PM
She was fucking around with ol girls bf. That's the price you pay for getting caught.

:lol case in point ^

At what age did your Dad leave the picture?

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:11 PM
:lol case in point ^

At what age did your Dad leave the picture?

What age did you give up on life and start smoking pot? Low life fuck.

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:12 PM
Completely OT--but while we're on the subject of blacks being worthless--why are blacks so hell-bent on faking injuries and trying to get out of work? Take this one jig a couple weeks ago who says he fell off a fuel truck but his limp changes every day:lol

I've had the joy of helping close to 30 of them (and that's just my #'s) get termed for this because of fraudulent claims, never to be considered for future projects again. Worship me, minions

Work for free during slavery if they wanna sit on thier ass now so be it.

vy65
06-24-2015, 03:13 PM
They also kept telling her to put the child down and get up. Just the hands. No one jump in. Racist just mad that white hoe got her ass kick in front of her child.

Hey here's an idea -- how about not fighting when there's a baby around? Or not fighting to resolve the issue?

I guess monkey is/monkey does.

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2015, 03:14 PM
BF. You don't fuck around like that especially when it's a hot ass summer.
This literally makes no sense...it's like you took a Bed-Stuy spike lee backstory, imprinted it onto this, added some of your neat jigaboo babble and crapped out the above response

DJR210
06-24-2015, 03:15 PM

:lol at marijuana use insults

:lol 20 million plus users in the US alone

:lol there's a reason it's on the road to legalization

:lol black is mad that he's black so he tries to use any personal dig he can to come back

m>s
06-24-2015, 03:15 PM
Pot is more of a black thing is anything loser

vy65
06-24-2015, 03:16 PM
This literally makes no sense...it's like you took a Bed-Stuy spike lee backstory, imprinted it onto this, added some of your neat jigaboo babble and crapped out the above response

DD

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:16 PM

The heat fucks with people b. Why do you think Florida is always on the news for fuck up shit?

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:18 PM
:lol at marijuana use insults

:lol 20 million plus users in the US alone

:lol there's a reason it's on the road to legalization

:lol black is mad that he's black so he tries to use any personal dig he can to come back

You smoke yourself stupid low life.

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2015, 03:19 PM
Work for free during slavery if they wanna sit on thier ass now so be it.
They've all cried for their jobs back since, so apparently sittin' on "they ass" with no paycheck ain't cutting it:lol

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Pot is more of a black thing is anything loser

Whites use more drugs than any race. Ask the local druggie DD.

m>s
06-24-2015, 03:21 PM
And dude anyway it's not some big accomplishment black women have very high testosterone, many times I've seen them even beat up their black male counterparts

DJR210
06-24-2015, 03:22 PM
You smoke yourself stupid low life.

And it's a "gateway to hard drugs" too.. what else did the D.A.R.E program teach you, "b"? :lol

m>s
06-24-2015, 03:23 PM
Whites use more drugs than any race. Ask the local druggie DD.
You said weed you retard

The Gemini Method
06-24-2015, 03:25 PM
And it's a "gateway to hard drugs" too.. what else did the D.A.R.E program teach you, "b"? :lol LOL DARE...

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:25 PM
You said weed you retard

weed too, You could look it up yourself sawm.

Caltex2
06-24-2015, 03:27 PM
Stay off the crack you druggie. Fucking low life pot head.

He's right. Look, I'm black but the reality is that you can only push people so far before they start wanting to push back. Black people can be racist too.

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 03:29 PM
And it's a "gateway to hard drugs" too.. what else did the D.A.R.E program teach you, "b"? :lol

"Club rookie of the year" wtf kind of clown shit is that. How many brain cells do you have left?:lol

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2015, 03:31 PM
He's right. Look, I'm black but the reality is that you can only push people so far before they start wanting to push back. Black people can be racist too.

Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head, ah huh-huh-huh
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
How I keep from going under
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
How I keep from going under
http://hiphopaffirmations.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/grandmaster-flash-the-furious-five-the-message-delantera1.jpg

DJR210
06-24-2015, 04:08 PM
"Club rookie of the year" wtf kind of clown shit is that. How many brain cells do you have left?:lol

You're right, I'll switch it to a Kanye tribute immediately.

:lol Kanye

:lol pussiest musician you could have decided to worship

:lol thinks taking shots at someone for smoking weed of all things is a major jab

:lol its all coming together softie

Splits
06-24-2015, 04:28 PM
Umm, did anyone notice she's a mexican?

Silver&Black
06-24-2015, 04:28 PM
what else did the D.A.R.E program teach you, "b"? :lol

:cry Nancy Reagan

DJR210
06-24-2015, 04:31 PM
:cry Nancy Reagan

:cry this is your brain. This is your brain on the weed :cry

DJR210
06-24-2015, 04:32 PM
And dude anyway it's not some big accomplishment black women have very high testosterone

Silver&Black
06-24-2015, 04:32 PM
:cry this is your brain. This is your brain on the weed :cry

http://www.thehighdefinite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/brainondrugs.jpg

DJR210
06-24-2015, 04:34 PM

http://www.thehighdefinite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/brainondrugs.jpg

Kanye groupie has that shit on his wall I'm sure. Among his other straight edge black lifestyle posters.

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 04:48 PM
Pot head getting really defensive. Kawhi like defense.:lol

DMC
06-24-2015, 06:27 PM
I've said it before: whores always grab their kid when someone is confronting them. She could have put that kid down and left nigville but she didn't. Lol the boon with the hair pick and the basketball, you can't script a more stereotypical day in ghettostan.

DMC
06-24-2015, 06:30 PM

When your adrenaline starts pumping, your e-nig goes into incredulous hulk mode.

DJR210
06-24-2015, 06:32 PM
Pot head getting really defensive. Kawhi like defense.:lol

:lol you were just raging a page or so ago over racist comments? Matt Barnes 2015 Spurs series lock down D on display :tu

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 08:22 PM
When your adrenaline starts pumping, your e-nig goes into incredulous hulk mode.

Can you still get it up without the blue pill D? I'm thinking the summer heat could help.

m>s
06-24-2015, 08:25 PM
Lmao actually thinking that was a clever retort. Just sad smh.

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 08:27 PM
:lol you were just raging a page or so ago over racist comments? Matt Barnes 2015 Spurs series lock down D on display :tu

Be honest tho the pot comment got you.:lol

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 08:28 PM
Lmao actually thinking that was a clever retort. Just sad smh.

No im legit asking. God willin if I make it at that age I gotta know how life is.

m>s
06-24-2015, 08:33 PM
No im legit asking. God willin if I make it at that age I gotta know how life is.
You know he's only like 40 right?

DMC
06-24-2015, 08:37 PM
Can you still get it up without the blue pill D? I'm thinking the summer heat could help.

I was thinking your big coon lips could help.

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2015, 08:41 PM
You know he's only like 40 right?

I thought he was on the bad side of 50. Shit.

Trill Clinton
06-24-2015, 08:44 PM
KBL in here doing work.

DarrinS
06-25-2015, 02:24 PM

Is there any context that justifies that?

spurraider21
06-25-2015, 02:37 PM
KBL in here doing work.
:lmao that avatar
:lmao "To give you a simple answer, No. I will not turn myself over to any white man."
:lmao threatened to "annihilate anyone who comes after me."
:lmao arrested without incident

DMX7
06-25-2015, 02:54 PM
Is there any context that justifies that?

We don't know. We weren't there.

DarrinS
06-25-2015, 03:33 PM
We don't know. We weren't there.

What context WOULD justify that? I can't think of anything.

Red Hawk #21
06-25-2015, 03:45 PM
bFMYcZpFsh4

~O~
06-25-2015, 03:48 PM
I like Bill Burr. He's the type of guys that talk about these general people on the forums while making a complete mockery of their logic.

DMX7
06-25-2015, 03:50 PM
What context WOULD justify that? I can't think of anything.

We don't know... We couldn't know... Let's not judge.

Infinite_limit
06-25-2015, 04:03 PM
Certain races are less civilized than others. USA is the melting pot. Enjoy!