PDA

View Full Version : Why do Tony Parker player fans have similar opinions about these matters..

apalisoc_9
06-24-2015, 05:40 PM
- Thinks Danny Green is Overrated
- Want Splitter out even if there is hardly any value. They'd rather play a no name.
- Thinks Kobe Bryant is better than Lebron
- They are usually a fan of ISO basketball teams

any guesses?

NASpurs
06-24-2015, 05:43 PM
That's what happens when they collectively share a brain.

RD2191
06-24-2015, 05:43 PM
Because most of them are actually player fans even though they like to accuse real Spurs fans as such.

LongtimeSpursFan
06-24-2015, 05:44 PM
- Want Splitter out even if there is hardly any value. They'd rather play a no name.

any guesses?

Speaking of isolation...didn't you ban yourself from Spurstalk?

Darius Bieber
06-24-2015, 05:45 PM
idk but prime Kobe was pretty clutch though.

spurraider21
06-24-2015, 05:46 PM

any guesses?
:lol can you name one parker fan here who thinks kobe is better than lebron?

ducks
06-24-2015, 05:59 PM

any guesses?did you not post this in another thread

LongtimeSpursFan
06-24-2015, 06:01 PM
did you not post this in another thread

Fanboys have little basketball insight...they just pretty much regurgitate the same thing over and over and over and over again.

look_at_g_shred
06-24-2015, 06:05 PM
Great basketball topic IMHO

RD2191
06-24-2015, 06:13 PM
Fanboys have little basketball insight...they just pretty much regurgitate the same thing over and over and over and over again.
Lol. You mean Parker fans.

ducks
06-24-2015, 06:14 PM
this is a thread that was not worth starting because the topic was already in the other thread

ChumpDumper
06-24-2015, 06:15 PM

any guesses?False premise.

K...
06-24-2015, 06:21 PM
Ok I love this. I still want a list of these Parker fans. You got me and my former alt sasdynasty! ,

Ducks is too dumb. Tgy is pure troll. Hater has switched sides .

K...
06-24-2015, 06:27 PM

any guesses?

I think Danny is awesome. I like him more than kawhi Fwiw.

I think splitter is the second best spur when healthy. I want him gone if we get good value. I consider lma to be good value.

I rank LeBron at 7 all time. I rank Kobe about 20' I like Kobe better because he's a bad add winner while LeBron is a nice guy who does sissy things. Kobe beat the spurs pretty badly. He earned my hate and respect. We're 2/3 over LeBron and the one was very close.

Lol iso, good iso players are more fun to watch than shitty pass first players. But apples to apples the 2014 spurs and 2015 warriors are my favorite teams.

You know, the kawhi LeBron player fan who hates iso is kind of hypocrite, no?

K...
06-24-2015, 06:29 PM
Dick suckers count is 4. 4

RD2191
06-24-2015, 06:31 PM
Fuck off k. You're the faggiest poster on this site. You should be in a nursing home you old bastard.

apalisoc_9
06-24-2015, 06:34 PM
Wow now tony parker fans are lying about their opinions in this thread..Prior to this they constantly expressd the opinions I gave on the op.

This is an all time low.

Sad to see that people have to resort to lying to save face.

ducks
06-24-2015, 06:35 PM
Wow now tony parker fans are lying about their opinions in this thread..Prior to this they constantly expressd the opinions I gave on the op.

This is an all time low.

Sad to see that people have to resort to lying to save face.you lied u still post here

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-24-2015, 07:11 PM
LeBron is a fucking loser.

TheGreatYacht
06-24-2015, 07:14 PM

You are overrating green so bad. Spurs would be fine without him

manufan10
06-24-2015, 07:39 PM
A lot of assumptions in one post.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2015, 08:08 PM
you lied u still post here:lol

SASdynasty!
06-24-2015, 10:40 PM
Danny Green is great. Excellent role player, great defender.
We need Splitter or someone comparable to ring. It showed this year.
I've got Kobe at #9 All-Time and Lebron at #10 All-Time right now. Lebron no doubt will pass him.
Definitely not a fan of ISO basketball, but it can be effective at times when your team can't score or when everyone is afraid to shoot. Sometimes it is necessary, as we saw this year in the Finals. The Cavs couldn't make anything.

K...
06-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Danny Green is great. Excellent role player, great defender.
We need Splitter or someone comparable to ring. It showed this year.
I've got Kobe at #9 All-Time and Lebron at #10 All-Time right now. Lebron no doubt will pass him.
Definitely not a fan of ISO basketball, but it can be effective at times when your team can't score or when everyone is afraid to shoot. Sometimes it is necessary, as we saw this year in the Finals. The Cavs couldn't make anything.

Interesting, see I think LeBron is 7-15 and won't move at all even if he wins more. I just think he's a known quantity. Five straight finals! I picked 7 arbitrarily. We just saw him in the finals in a crazy and iconoclastic series. It's just fun to watch LeBron win or lose.

RD2191
06-24-2015, 11:01 PM
This faggot is talking to himself now. :lol

look_at_g_shred
06-24-2015, 11:02 PM
:lmao

Mikeanaro
06-24-2015, 11:04 PM
:p:

LongtimeSpursFan
06-24-2015, 11:05 PM
you lied u still post here

K...
06-24-2015, 11:08 PM
This faggot is talking to himself now. :lol

Uh sure buddy. But masturbation is still better then whatever you clip nation and apo do..It's a sin. It's a sin I tell you.

K...
06-24-2015, 11:14 PM
The ratio of dick suckers suckers to non agenda bros is 5 to ten. I'd call this thread a loss for op. Even more so when you consider that the average quality of a duck sucking agenda monkey like Rob is extremely low. The only people on the thread who actually talked a hint of basketball we're the so called haters. Op doesn't know shit about basketball and will just make 100 predictions and hope 15 come true, call 20 trolling and whitewash the rest. Robs only move is memes and emoticons. Good night spurstalk big day tomorrow. Let's kick some analysis ass.

kobyz
06-25-2015, 01:50 AM
Another Apalisoc ego trip thread for his mental illness, come on group lick his ass!

romain.star
06-25-2015, 03:14 PM

any guesses?

They are also +16 years brained posters who are slowly but surely leaving Spurstalk because of you and your retard buddies.

keep in mind that trolling works only if there is an audience for it

RD2191
06-25-2015, 03:17 PM
They are also +16 years brained posters who are slowly but surely leaving Spurstalk because of you and your retard buddies.

keep in mind that trolling works only if there is an audience for it
:lmaono, most left because they are front-running fans. why do you think most disappeared when the spurs were sucking during 08-12?

Brazil
06-25-2015, 03:32 PM
I'd like to see names and quotes to back up OP thread tbh

:lol

I guess for OP I'm in this category of parker fan and yet I do think green is mostly underrated, I'm a fan of Split who was a big reason we won a title last year, always shitted on kirby and hate ISO basketball

LongtimeSpursFan
06-25-2015, 04:05 PM

This is an all time low.

Sad to see that people have to resort to lying to save face.

BAN: to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict: to ban nuclear weapons; The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime. To ban oneself from posting on Spurtalk.