PDA

View Full Version : Congrats and A Wedding Gift For My Homie Lebomb and His Beautiful Busty Bride

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2015, 09:05 PM
Yes Lebomb is lucky...i think me and Trill the only ones got to see his muy caliente chica. Congrats my man and good luck...I cant be there partying with you but Imma roll a stoogie and drank something 4 ya...

Here's my gift...the 1st vid is for your fiance....the 2nd vid is for you...and 3rd vid is for the wedding party...make the DJ play it..

1st vid... your ass better sang this song to her my nigga...:lol i ain't fucking playing...
l0PjEntMdpw

2nd vid....really get into her heart let her know it's forever....

8dM5QYdTo08

3rd vid....for the party....yep for her sisters and the sexy mamacitas...:toast

mgr0yfiDBvg

And because I'm that nigga I threw in a bonus track....as soon as I hit the lottery we gone do the shit like this my nigga..... Koolaid_man style...:lol

7zp1TbLFPp8

Trill Clinton
06-24-2015, 09:09 PM
lebomb hit the jackpot:wow:toast

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2015, 09:15 PM
Yeah he did....LBomb is a trip....lol

Zombie.
06-24-2015, 11:01 PM
:sleep Seen hotter at Walmart.

Franklin
06-25-2015, 03:44 AM
Lebomb is a troll account though, what's his main tbh?

lebomb
06-25-2015, 06:31 AM
Thanks Kool and Trill. Believe me, this wedding is all about the afta party. Small wedding and then hittin tha dance flo till its all shut down.

Kool, I have all them songs my niggra. Well, except for tha latin ones. Its all good, I will shut it down fo sho.

Yeah, took my woman into twin peaks during the NBA playoffs, and she was handed a job application. DD's will do that fo ya. :hat

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 09:00 AM
Yeah, took my woman into twin peaks during the NBA playoffs, and she was handed a job application. DD's will do that fo ya. :hat

hakKakakaakakakakaka :lol

Trill Clinton
06-25-2015, 09:08 AM
Thanks Kool and Trill. Believe me, this wedding is all about the afta party. Small wedding and then hittin tha dance flo till its all shut down.

Kool, I have all them songs my niggra. Well, except for tha latin ones. Its all good, I will shut it down fo sho.

http://i62.tinypic.com/k0ptkx.png

DMX7
06-25-2015, 10:06 AM
Ok... now I'm curious... let's see Lebomb's catch...

man on wire
06-25-2015, 07:21 PM
Divorce within 5 years.