PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Sources: LaMarcus Aldridge expected to leave Blazers in free agency

ambchang
06-25-2015, 06:36 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13145694/portland-trail-blazers-growing-belief-forward-lamarcus-aldridge-leave-team-free-agency

Spurs and Lakers being the top 2 on his wish list.

Please be a Laker.

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 06:39 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13145694/portland-trail-blazers-growing-belief-forward-lamarcus-aldridge-leave-team-free-agency

Spurs and Lakers being the top 2 on his wish list.

Please be a Laker.

I don't want him at max ... But won't be surprised if we do this and draft Russell or trade #2 pick. It's a quick fix mentality I don't support. We got Pau at the perfect time this is not that ...even though he is better than Boogie I'd rather have the younger guy ...he makes more sense for Spurs but of course we can offer more $ ...

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 06:40 AM
FML ...ugh

LkrFan
06-25-2015, 06:47 AM
Hell n:lol

:flag:

Franklin
06-25-2015, 06:58 AM
Dude should join the Spurs imho. Pop is a great coach and the Spurs are a great franchise. If he joins the Spurs, he to Duncan would be what Duncan was to David Robinson imho. Maybe he can get more in financial forms if he joins the Lakers (prodigal FO + bigger commercial contracts etc...), but if he chooses success as a basketball player over money, he should seriously join the Spurs any day of the week. Pop would find a way to maximize his influence on the game, boosting his efficiency while limiting his minutes within a healthy range, so his career will be extended as much as possible and he will continue playing at a high level to a very old age just like Duncan does. And after Duncan retires, he would be the new face of this franchise with Kawhi being his 2nd banana, and he would probably establish himself as one of the greatest players to have ever played this game when it comes his time of retirement.

Dallas is also a decent destination but I guess he wouldn't be happy to play off the bench as Dirk's backup, or vice versa.

djohn2oo8
06-25-2015, 07:26 AM
Don't know how Portland didn't trade him for something.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 08:24 AM
I would love for this to happen....its a good move for whichever team can land him...I'm not gonna be a butthurt little faggot like ambchang and trash the guy just because he's rumored to go to a team I dont like...becsuse even if the Spurs picked him up it would be an awesome pick up....i just hope he's not a retard and goes to Dallas or Spurs.....why not Market yourself and go to LA.....it would make life easy for us....if we land him and I may even trade the pick to Chicago for Jimmy Butler....and also sign Rondo....either way we can be really good and it gives us all sorts of options....keep the pick and pair Lamarcus with Okafer or Towns....draft Russell and have Randle and Lamarcus down low....and pick up another free agent vet..the sky is the limit if we land Lamarcus...real talk....

Brazil
06-25-2015, 08:28 AM
If the spurs have a shot to land him and can create the cap flexibility they would be fool to not pull the trigger

Mitch
06-25-2015, 08:56 AM
They're already sucking each other off upstairs a the thought of getting a no defense soft big.

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 09:06 AM
I think he fits the spurs better but at what cost? If they make cap space to get him and they dont ring in two years they will be overpaying for a big that is NOT Duncan on either end. Like Kool I wont trash him or the move I think for two years it keeps the spurs quite relevant in the short term. And with the window closing it makes PERFECT sense for them I question it on the backend and for us.

And to whomever asked why would we pay Kobe and not LMA is that REAL questions? First Kobe's deal was a loyalty contract wasnt based on current play or value. Second, even if you say that was a huge mistake the solution is to follow it with another? Not saying LMa is not a great player and I don't have a issue with the first two years of a max deal it's last two when he is on the wrong side of 30, that is the issue. He will probably be hurt and slipping and then we will have the repeat of the Kobe contract with likely no rings to show for it ...

I would take him over Love though despite the age difference.

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2015, 09:06 AM
They're already sucking each other off upstairs a the thought of getting a no defense soft big.

getting lma means spurs will be playing 2 on 5 defensive end
losing green
relying on lma, enrique to play any sort of defense to keep the offense honest...

gsw wont be doing many changes, while spurs panicking and gettin rid or 3-4 players...lol premature ejaculation

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 09:09 AM
getting lma means spurs will be playing 2 on 5 defensive end
losing green
relying on lma, enrique to play any sort of defense to keep the offense honest...

gsw wont be doing many changes, while spurs panicking and gettin rid or 3-4 players...lol premature ejaculation

Im not saying I dont see why they would do it ...but it's not the Spurs way. finding the Diaw, Green's etc. or even flipping a asset for gem in the draft like Kiwi THAT is the Spurs way ... not sure why they are flipping the script here when they have been the most consistent and successful team since 2005

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Kobe held Pau's hand thru agony & ecstasy. Amb is right this time. It'd be a miserable exercise in futility.

Seventyniner
06-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Aldridge probably wants a 2+1 deal, so he won't be a long-term albatross to either team. With the cap jumping so much in the next two years, he'll be a bargain (as a percentage of the cap) in 2016-2017 and a steal in 2017-2018 if he opts in. Though if he's performing well enough to be a steal in 2017-2018 he'll likely opt out again.

The Spurs is a good situation for him; with Parker's decline they need an offensive workhorse and that isn't going to be Duncan or Green. Kawhi is better suited as a #2 option on offense imo.

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 09:19 AM
Aldridge probably wants a 2+1 deal, so he won't be a long-term albatross to either team. With the cap jumping so much in the next two years, he'll be a bargain (as a percentage of the cap) in 2016-2017 and a steal in 2017-2018 if he opts in. Though if he's performing well enough to be a steal in 2017-2018 he'll likely opt out again.

The Spurs is a good situation for him; with Parker's decline they need an offensive workhorse and that isn't going to be Duncan or Green. Kawhi is better suited as a #2 option on offense imo.

IF spurs wont to be legit contenders (post Duncan) probably better if he is a #2 or co#2 ...
Kid has improved but let's be real he has never even last year been

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:20 AM

Yeah, but, you're gonna have to give him promises, verbal contracts as the funky contracts are bandied about, then accounted for & signed. You ain't gonna hoodwink him if that's what your thinkin'. And he's safe for you. A match made in heaven. He'd thrive there. A bevy of hands to hold, less Media accountability than where he's leaving, no tumult. Christ, across 3 Junes you gave away your 1st 5th, Amy Duncan & $25 million and nothing hit the wire cept the $25 million......Americans hate two things:::dieing & losing money. It always sells.

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 09:24 AM
Yeah, but, you're gonna have to give him promises, verbal contracts as the funky contracts are bandied about, then accounted for & signed. You ain't gonna hoodwink him if that's what your thinkin'. And he's safe for you. A match made in heaven. He'd thrive there. A bevy of hands to hold, less Media accountability than where he's leaving, no tumult. Christ, across 3 Junes you gave away your 1st 5th, Amy Duncan & $25 million and nothing hit the wire cept the $25 million.

agree with thread fully here. POp will take the heat off. but Aldridge is hitting that suspetible to injury stage of his career. Like Love Im sure they would take even a "softer" max with the security it offers. Over a short term deal like Lebron. Lebron gets injured every team still offers the max ... Aldridge or Love gets injured this year they wont get that same kind of offer except from a dumbass desperate team ...

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2015, 09:27 AM
u dont go from lolard ballhog to another ballhog enrique, thats a huge downgrade for lma

isnt this the season kawhi will be gettin more touches?
so they going to get rid of the guys who dont chuck for another guy who needs touches, but theres already a ballhog on the team....

so kawhi will continue to be 3rd or 4th option again on offense...

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:29 AM
agree with thread fully here. POp will take the heat off. but Aldridge is hitting that suspetible to injury stage of his career. Like Love Im sure they would take even a "softer" max with the security it offers. Over a short term deal like Lebron. Lebron gets injured every team still offers the max ... Aldridge or Love gets injured this year they wont get that same kind of offer except from a dumbass desperate team ...

Killa, he's not going to agree to anything that isn't total max, even if it's a screwy contract to get to that new money coming in. It will be a wink & nod, but, it'll be binding. & Pop ain't immune from operating under the table. That's how he got his 2nd 5th (Diaw).

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:31 AM
u dont go from lolard ballhog to another ballhog enrique, thats a huge downgrade for lma

so they going to get rid of the guys who dont chuck for another guy who needs touches, but theres already a ballhog on the team....

Leonard was AWOL Vs. the Clippers.

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2015, 09:32 AM
Leonard was AWOL Vs. the Clippers.

awol in 1 series compared to a clown whose been awol his whole career, yet still on the team

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 09:33 AM
Killa, he's not going to agree to anything that isn't total max, even if it's a screwy contract to get to that new money coming in. It will be a wink & nod, but, it'll be binding. & Pop ain't immune from operating under the table. That's how he got his 2nd 5th (Diaw).

YOu may be right cully I wont debate you here ...
What is your gut telling you about us?
The only thing with a Love or LMA scenario for us we can keep assets to draft or trade for more help ... but I dont "love" either player tbh. It could be Pau 2.0 or Dwight 2.0 either way we HAVE to get this right.

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:34 AM
awol in 1 series compared to a clown whose been awol his whole career, yet still on the team

You'd be light 4 without that clown.

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 09:34 AM

Kiwi would be served best as a #3, tbh ...

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:37 AM
YOu may be right cully I wont debate you here ...
What is your gut telling you about us?
The only thing with a Love or LMA scenario for us we can keep assets to draft or trade for more help ... but I dont "love" either player tbh. It could be Pau 2.0 or Dwight 2.0 either way we HAVE to get this right.

I don't want LMA. He's too tender for Los Angeles. I'd do Love, but, he's probably locked in Cleveland on a verbal commitment.

Just draft Okafur, sign a B or C list free agent and trot 'em out there. Sweet Jesus. My God. It's just awful, Killa.

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2015, 09:39 AM
You'd be light 4 without that clown.

already light 4 during lakers 3peat and 03/04 05/06 07/08-11/12

DMX7
06-25-2015, 10:19 AM
Kiwi would be served best as a #3, tbh ...

Yeah, but for what he's about to get paid, he needs to figure out how to be a consistent #2.

tlongII
06-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Fuck this shit. Back to the lottery. :angry

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 10:35 AM

Do you want him back for a 5 year max? I know this feeling I was mad that Dwight left without us getting a asset back but I never wanted him at a max deal so in the end the lottery is the better choice than paying him a 5th year at max when he is a TOSB ...

Jodelo
06-25-2015, 10:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RsJuRpz.gif

Thread
06-25-2015, 10:57 AM

Franklin is correct. He's old.

You've been dancing on the head of a pin for a decade and you have nothing to show for it. Shit, or, get off the pot. He's gotten off the pot.

FlAVaK
06-25-2015, 11:03 AM

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 11:07 AM
Listen you guys are too persnickety about everything. We wont get perfection for crying out loud. Lets just get some good players in here and see if we can compete for a title....who cares that LMA ain't a spring chicken you still need good players...how many good bigs are their out there...not many and even the younger ones dont look to bright to think their way through title winning scenarios....yes I'm referring to Demarcus...GSW just won a title cuz Curry thought his way through the game and built up his team's confidence...

You're not going to get a captain america on both ends...you guys fucking complain about everyone....geez...like I said..lets just get good players and let the chips fall where the may....

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 11:09 AM

Thread
06-25-2015, 11:17 AM
Listen you guys are too persnickety about everything. We wont get perfection for crying out loud. Lets just get some good players in here and see if we can compete for a title....who cares that LMA ain't a spring chicken you still need good players...how many good bigs are their out there...not many and even the younger ones dont look to bright to think their way through title winning scenarios....yes I'm referring to Demarcus...GSW just won a title cuz Curry thought his way through the game and built up his team's confidence...

You're not going to get a captain america on both ends...you guys fucking complain about everyone....geez...like I said..lets just get good players and let the chips fall where the may....

Hard getting used to that protocol, Kool. In the good old days we'd make our decision based on the fact that if it went sideways, or worse yet, South, we'd go to the old man, get money and it'd be okay. Fuck, GM'ing in that manner is a lot of fun. Now, all that is below Mitch is hard ground, cement, all the nets are gone. He's frozen in fright & indecision. Before, we got several bites at the apple. Now? One. 1 bite.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Hard getting used to that protocol, Kool. In the good old days we'd make our decision based on the fact that if it went sideways, or worse yet, South, we'd go to the old man, get money and it'd be okay. Fuck, GM'ing in that manner is a lot of fun. Now, all that is below Mitch is hard ground, cement, all the nets are gone. He's frozen in fright & indecision. Before, we got several bites at the apple. Now? One. 1 bite.

True but fuck it i treat this shit like the video game it is...these crackas (owners) and nikkas (playas) are gettind mad loot anyway..so i dont care how much they spend so as long as they keep spending but at the right times...LMA is a good fit for us more so than Love....he can do more and he's not generally thought of as a soft bitch like Love..for example..Dwight has no answer for LMA even though LMA is not a traditional back to the basket big..he's a hybrid.,can play down low and can shoot and defend a little..,thats the recipe for success in this new era...

Now is the time to pull the trigger on such a move there is no guarantee these younger players will amount to a pile of beans...go with the fuck you know not with the fuck you dont know...thats the key to success....

I suspect that Kobes been fucking Jeannie for years so she will do whatever he asks...he knows it..so in that sense LA will be ok...we have Jim and Chaz contained

ambchang
06-25-2015, 11:36 AM
Too weak defensively, too inefficient offensively.

Hope Spurs pass.

Beaverfuzz
06-25-2015, 11:56 AM

Well trading Batum means it's a rebuild around Lillard now, I can see why Aldridge wants out.

gambit1990
06-25-2015, 12:07 PM
must suck to be a blazer fan. and if they pay wesley matthews $15 mil :lol

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 12:09 PM
Too weak defensively, too inefficient offensively.

Hope Spurs pass.

You and I (and Cully) are the voice of reason. Big names south of 30 rarely pan out. KG worked for Boston ...but that is teh exception and not the rule. Plus GSW just won with a young crew they didnt chase the big fish (iggy/Bogut) until they sorted out the young pieces (trading M.Ellis).

I dont hate Aldridge he is a very good player but I dont see him leading us to a title. And in 3 years we will be right back where we are with Kobe a declining star being paid for past contributions ....but at least Kobe helped us get 5 with Aldridge it will be zero ...

ambchang
06-25-2015, 12:21 PM
You and I (and Cully) are the voice of reason. Big names south of 30 rarely pan out. KG worked for Boston ...but that is teh exception and not the rule. Plus GSW just won with a young crew they didnt chase the big fish (iggy/Bogut) until they sorted out the young pieces (trading M.Ellis).

I dont hate Aldridge he is a very good player but I dont see him leading us to a title. And in 3 years we will be right back where we are with Kobe a declining star being paid for past contributions ....but at least Kobe helped us get 5 with Aldridge it will be zero ...

Can't see Aldridge leading a team to the promised land. Even a #2 option is a stretch for him on a championship team. He will require a strong defensive big next to him who can rebound (hopefully offensively) to really offset his weaknesses.

Forgot to mention earlier on that he is not a particularly good passer, so him as a threat decreases substantially when he's double teamed. The Spurs offense of quick and smart passes doesn't really fit Aldridge that well.

Like you mention, he is a very good player. I like him as a player somewhat, just not on the Spurs.

ambchang
06-25-2015, 12:22 PM
BTW, I much prefer Marc Gasol.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 12:33 PM
Man I'm hoping we land Aldridge....you cats worried about the wrong dam things as usual....you gonna fuck around and have a shit load of money with only scrub players available....bottom line you get good players when you can...NBA cash getting ready to go up and yall still on this penny anny shit....stop trying to carve out perfect scscenarios...get your players and go compete...nothing is for certain and nothing lasts forever anyway

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 01:36 PM

Well guess what dick head he's re-upping so you go with the guy available. ..ok false fuck face

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 02:03 PM
Man I'm hoping we land Aldridge....you cats worried about the wrong dam things as usual....you gonna fuck around and have a shit load of money with only scrub players available....bottom line you get good players when you can...NBA cash getting ready to go up and yall still on this penny anny shit....stop trying to carve out perfect scscenarios...get your players and go compete...nothing is for certain and nothing lasts forever anyway

I dont want a perfect player just players that are on the right side of 30 ...
YOu are right nothing is promised Dwight was a couple years shy of 30 and already had back trouble when he came but when paying max contracts you want the majority of those years to be on the right side of 30 not the wrong one ...

Buddy Mignon
06-25-2015, 02:06 PM
Id take LA and still draft Okafor. I'll be damned if I let some little half bred splash niggas dictate the pace to me.

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 02:09 PM
Id take LA and still draft Okafor. I'll be damned if I let some little half bred splash niggas dictate the pace to me.

I agree to an extent (oakfor) if he is the BPA take him and you punish them dudes they couldnt even guard Mozgoff in the paint and Oakafor is a better passer and scorer than Timofey ... but if Russell is the best player you take him regardless of size ...

spurraider21
06-25-2015, 02:10 PM
aldridge would be a shitty pickup for the lakers. not good enough to get them anywhere important, but good enough to cost them in next year's lottery

Buddy Mignon
06-25-2015, 02:22 PM
aldridge would be a shitty pickup for the lakers. not good enough to get them anywhere important, but good enough to cost them in next year's lottery

You must be out your motherfucking mind if you think we're going to be in the lottery next year.

baseline bum
06-25-2015, 02:31 PM

Who wouldn't, but he's got a winning team around him and has no reason to leave.

baseline bum
06-25-2015, 02:32 PM

Next year's lotto pick is going to Philly anyways.

baseline bum
06-25-2015, 02:36 PM
I think he fits the spurs better but at what cost? If they make cap space to get him and they dont ring in two years they will be overpaying for a big that is NOT Duncan on either end. Like Kool I wont trash him or the move I think for two years it keeps the spurs quite relevant in the short term. And with the window closing it makes PERFECT sense for them I question it on the backend and for us.

And to whomever asked why would we pay Kobe and not LMA is that REAL questions? First Kobe's deal was a loyalty contract wasnt based on current play or value. Second, even if you say that was a huge mistake the solution is to follow it with another? Not saying LMa is not a great player and I don't have a issue with the first two years of a max deal it's last two when he is on the wrong side of 30, that is the issue. He will probably be hurt and slipping and then we will have the repeat of the Kobe contract with likely no rings to show for it ...

I would take him over Love though despite the age difference.

I want Aldridge if all he costs the Spurs is Splitter. If it costs Green too then fuck that. Splitter was an enormous part of the 2014 title, but it seemed like that healthy playoff run was a fluke for him. On the backend they can either have Aldridge for a reasonable price those last two years if he signs a four year deal now or they can let him walk in two years if he signs a 2+1 deal to get paid more from the rising cap. But he's still pretty likely to be a $20 million player in 3-4 years considering the definition of $20 million player will shift significantly lower on the talent scale with the new TV deal.

spurraider21
06-25-2015, 02:40 PM
You must be out your motherfucking mind if you think we're going to be in the lottery next year.
there's really no realistic alternative

spurraider21
06-25-2015, 02:40 PM
Next year's lotto pick is going to Philly anyways.
its top 3 protected. if they dont get LMA and kobe plays all 82 games there's a serious chance they keep the pick tbh

ambchang
06-25-2015, 02:42 PM
Well guess what dick head he's re-upping so you go with the guy available. ..ok false fuck face

Why the hostility? You seem to be falling off the cliff since Kobe was proven to be a total wash up.

Don't take it too personally. It's just a game, don't let it define you.

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 02:44 PM
I want Aldridge if all he costs the Spurs is Splitter. If it costs Green too then fuck that. Splitter was an enormous part of the 2014 title, but it seemed like that healthy playoff run was a fluke for him. On the backend they can either have Aldridge for a reasonable price those last two years if he signs a four year deal now or they can let him walk in two years if he signs a 2+1 deal to get paid more from the rising cap. But he's still pretty likely to be a $20 million player in 3-4 years considering the definition of $20 million player will shift significantly lower on the talent scale with the new TV deal.

I dont care about the new TV deal ... I still think $20 mill is not good for a Love/Aldridge on the last two years of the deal side. I get it for the Spurs: because Duncan only has maybe two years left max and wgaf after he leaves?! .... plus you are only one year removed from a title. I JUST dont want the Lakers to do it.... but if they do I will support him and the team regardless ...

tlongII
06-25-2015, 02:53 PM
Aldridge is 29 (for the next few days) and he's the best power forward in the game. He will continue to be elite for the next 3 years imo.

Darth_Pelican
06-25-2015, 02:54 PM
Aldridge is 29 (for the next few days) and he's the best power forward in the game. He will continue to be elite for the next 3 years imo.

lol

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 03:01 PM
Why the hostility? You seem to be falling off the cliff since Kobe was proven to be a total wash up.

Don't take it too personally. It's just a game, don't let it define you.

I hate your punk ass dawg and that's horrible coming from a pastor.....

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 03:06 PM

Yep...that's why Lebron is an even bigger failure...Clay didn't even show up. Lol

baseline bum
06-25-2015, 03:17 PM
I dont care about the new TV deal ... I still think $20 mill is not good for a Love/Aldridge on the last two years of the deal side. I get it for the Spurs: because Duncan only has maybe two years left max and wgaf after he leaves?! .... plus you are only one year removed from a title. I JUST dont want the Lakers to do it.... but if they do I will support him and the team regardless ...

How does the TV deal not make him worth more? He's making more money for the owners when the TV deal goes up. $20 million is going to be like Kyle Lowry or Ty Lawson money by 2017 when the cap is $108 million. If he's making $20 million in 2017 I'm fine with it. If he opts out to try to sign for a $35 million superstar contract then let him walk since Duncan will be retired by then and the team will need a rebuild anyways.

ambchang
06-25-2015, 03:23 PM
I hate your punk ass dawg and that's horrible coming from a pastor.....

You're a pastor? Man, that is horrible.

Infinite_limit
06-25-2015, 04:21 PM

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 04:38 PM
How does the TV deal not make him worth more? He's making more money for the owners when the TV deal goes up. $20 million is going to be like Kyle Lowry or Ty Lawson money by 2017 when the cap is $108 million. If he's making $20 million in 2017 I'm fine with it. If he opts out to try to sign for a $35 million superstar contract then let him walk since Duncan will be retired by then and the team will need a rebuild anyways.

already said it makes sense for you guys ... not for us.

midnightpulp
06-25-2015, 04:41 PM
If LMA wants to go to the Spurs, we have to gamble, since the Duncan Era is ending and no other FA with his status will ever entertain being a Spur. I think he'd be a good fit with the team, as well. He can space the floor with that 18 footer of his.

spurraider21
06-25-2015, 04:44 PM
If LMA wants to go to the Spurs, we have to gamble, since the Duncan Era is ending and no other FA with his status will ever entertain being a Spur. I think he'd be a good fit with the team, as well. He can space the floor with that 18 footer of his.
he'd fit with the spurs because he'd be another cog, and not a guy trying to put the weight of the entire team on his back. he's not a #1. the Post-Duncan era is going to be grim anyway. all the greens and splitters of the world aren't going to move the needle once Tim hangs em up. but aldridge can help put us back over the top in the short term

~O~
06-25-2015, 04:48 PM

That's so fucked up. Yeah..the Blazers aren't really done. They could sign Aldrige and trade him for the Lakers pick in the draft. If not, the tank is coming.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 04:48 PM

Suck ass bitch..your torture isnt over yet....you have more pittance to pay

midnightpulp
06-25-2015, 04:50 PM
Suck ass bitch..your torture isnt over yet....you have more pittance to pay

You'll still be stuck in the lottery next year. I haven't paid any pittance since Kobe tore meat clean off that bone.

Good Luck in Next Year's Lottery, Kool :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 04:56 PM
You'll still be stuck in the lottery next year. I haven't paid any pittance since Kobe tore meat clean off that bone.

Good Luck in Next Year's Lottery, Kool :toast

Yeah..i got you right where I've wanted....

Mori Chu
06-25-2015, 05:00 PM
Request: skateboarder-shitting-on-blazers-logo.gif

midnightpulp
06-25-2015, 05:01 PM
Yeah..i got you right where I've wanted....

Only way you can have troll material that would bother me is if the Lakers make a playoff push next year. That's it. I want Kobe ending his career in the lottery.

All this pre-season shit is just hot air. We'll get down to battle next season. Until then, enjoy the draft :toast

baseline bum
06-25-2015, 05:07 PM
That's so fucked up. Yeah..the Blazers aren't really done. They could sign Aldrige and trade him for the Lakers pick in the draft. If not, the tank is coming.

Why would the Lakers do that when they can just sign him outright?