This dude is gonna feel the pain some more...starting TONIGHT :lmao

Thebesteva
06-25-2015, 05:16 PM
This dude is gonna feel the pain some more...starting TONIGHT :lmao
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2139286/kool-aid-death-o.gif

midnightpulp
06-25-2015, 05:17 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2139286/kool-aid-death-o.gif

Accurate representation of Kool and I's 6 year feud on this site.

Thebesteva
06-25-2015, 05:18 PM
Accurate representation of Kool and I's 6 year feud on this site.
Where will Koolaid go when this site gives out? There's no way thats a normal human being behind that computer...it just cant be. It has to be a mass serial killer or something

midnightpulp
06-25-2015, 05:19 PM
Where will Koolaid go when this site gives out? There's no way thats a normal human being behind that computer...it just cant be. It has to be a mass serial killer or something

Probably LG.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 05:22 PM

You're doing everything you can to start shit with me ..Why?

Thebesteva
06-25-2015, 05:23 PM
You're doing everything you can to start shit with me ..Why?

Im not man, I'm not fucking with u...its just ...ur fucking weird man

HI-FI
06-25-2015, 05:40 PM
Who knows where Koolaid_man will go. Supposedly he's a spursfan with close ties to Kori, not sure why he shits on the site so much unless he wants to expose the hypocrisy and posturing of this place. That or it's cheaper than therapy.

Thread
06-25-2015, 06:39 PM
- "I am a slut? You're calling me a slut? You lowlife piece of shit- you fucked- my- cousin! You didn't think I knew about that! I smelled her pussy juice all over your fuckin' face! You fuckin' sick bastard! How dare you? And all this time I'm thinking there's something wrong with me. You perverted sick fuck!"

- Mira Sorvino - SOS

HI-FI
06-25-2015, 06:46 PM
- "I am a slut? You're calling me a slut? You lowlife piece of shit- you fucked- my- cousin! You didn't think I knew about that! I smelled her pussy juice all over your fuckin' face! You fuckin' sick bastard! How dare you? And all this time I'm thinking there's something wrong with me. You perverted sick fuck!"

- Mira Sorvino - SOS
i need to see Lee's SoS. I remember seeing the trailer and Sorvino was fucking someone iirc. I don't think she's ever looked hotter imo.

Thread
06-25-2015, 07:03 PM
i need to see Lee's SoS. I remember seeing the trailer and Sorvino was fucking someone iirc. I don't think she's ever looked hotter imo.

Absolutely incredible. Lee caught her & Leguizamo there at their zenith. She dances in the club for Vinny and Vinny only. So what does Lee do? He fantasizes the club empty but for the young couple. Here, Dionna expresses an intimacy with Vinny that takes one's breath away. Vinny? He can't see it. Why? He's already contemplating sexual acts momentarily that do not include his wife. And it's the relationship twixt her Dionna & him Vinny that secures the movie in it's grasp. She withholds the knowledge of his affair(s) in prayers & hopes that he'll see the truth and return to her. She falls to her knees in her father's restaurant when he comes there to get her to skip work. A good Catholic girl and excellent daughter she cannot, her father's restaurant is on the edge of ruin. Vinny can't see that. He can only see his needs. So, on her knees she appeals to him thru her eyes to stop and honor their marriage. He runs the stop sign like it was never there. In their apartment, their home they make love, but, already there is problems there as well. He strongly prefers to not see her face when coupling. When he couples with her cousin, it's anal intercourse from behind. Subconsciously Vinny is dealing with homosexual issues. Lee doesn't tell us that. He honors us by letting us figure that out.

I love this film and the marriage of these two bright people. It's ending, yes, but, it held such promise.

Lee did good here.

Lee

UZER
06-25-2015, 07:08 PM
Who knows where Koolaid_man will go. Supposedly he's a spursfan with close ties to Kori, not sure why he shits on the site so much unless he wants to expose the hypocrisy and posturing of this place. That or it's cheaper than therapy.

If he's real, it's pathetic. If it's trolling, it's even more pathetic.

midnightpulp
06-25-2015, 08:58 PM
DeAngelo Russell :lmao

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:01 PM
DeAngelo Russell :lmao

Mitch has never GM'ed without a net. A foolproof one. He may indeed not be capable of it.

midnightpulp
06-25-2015, 09:18 PM
Mitch has never GM'ed without a net. A foolproof one. He may indeed not be capable of it.

Mitch is a fuckstick. West built your title teams (signed Daddy, drafted Kobe, Fisher) and also orchestrated the Gasol to You trade.

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:20 PM
Mitch is a fuckstick. West built your title teams (signed Daddy, drafted Kobe, Fisher) and also orchestrated the Gasol to You trade.

No. '10 was all Mitch.

Buddy Mignon
06-25-2015, 09:22 PM

I always laugh how he turns away from her as she drops the bomb on him. Lol... fucking humans are savage.

- Mira Sorvino - SOS

midnightpulp
06-25-2015, 09:25 PM
No. '10 was all Mitch.

Nope.

Kobe. Signed by West.
Odom. Acquired via the Daddy trade. Daddy was signed by West.
Bynum. Jim Buss.
Gasol. Sent to the Lakers on West's command when he was in Memphis.
Fisher. Drafted by West.

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:33 PM
Nope.

Kobe. Signed by West.
Odom. Acquired via the Daddy trade. Daddy was signed by West.
Bynum. Jim Buss.
Gasol. Sent to the Lakers on West's command when he was in Memphis.
Fisher. Drafted by West.

Yep. '10 was on Mitch's watch, Midst.

Mitch
06-25-2015, 09:38 PM
No. '10 was all Mitch.

Cub

Thread
06-25-2015, 09:48 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8063662#post8063662)

I always laugh how he turns away from her as she drops the bomb on him. Lol... fucking humans are savage.

- Mira Sorvino - SOS

He can't believe anyone would have the restraint, the love in their heart to forgive without the act of contrition from Vinny. The kicker? He couldn't muster such that very nite. Pushed her into group sex then condemned her for enjoying it even though she was aghast. She did it for him and for him only so he could enjoy it, even in full knowledge of his promiscuity. And she is as lost to what is happening as a girl of her upbringing and age would be. That is where Lee soars. She doesn't know all the answers upon command, or point in picture. This relationship is not a plot device. This is Lee hitting a moment in film that is very rare. He does it such justice. She is as lost as Vinny, with nowhere to turn. Her mother is gone, her father is from the old country. Just her and Vinny and now she is thru with Vinny. He sees it as only the beginning, but, he is wrong, his spot at the dead end street with Rispoli reserved. She's finished. I don't think I could bear to see Vinny when he finally realizes he's lost her, that it is over. We've seen her---the entire picture---bear the loss of him. That was sickly beautiful. Vinny, at loss will not evoke that emotion.

Buddy Mignon
06-25-2015, 09:52 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8063662#post8063662)

- Mira Sorvino - SOS

He can't believe anyone would have the restraint, the love in their heart to forgive without the act of contrition from Vinny. The kicker? He couldn't muster such that very nite. Pushed her into group sex then condemned her for enjoying it even though she was aghast. She did it for him and for him only so he could enjoy it, even in full knowledge of his promiscuity. And she is as lost to what is happening as a girl of her upbringing and age would be. That is where Lee soars. She doesn't know all the answers upon command, or point in picture. This relationship is not a plot device. This is Lee hitting a moment in film that is very rare. He does it such justice. She is as lost as Vinny, with nowhere to turn. Her mother is gone, her father is from the old country. Just her and Vinny and now she is thru with Vinny. He sees it as only the beginning, but, he is wrong, his spot at the dead end street with Rispoli reserved. She's finished. I don't think I could bear to see Vinny when he finally realizes he's lost her, that it is over. We've seen her---the entire picture---bear the loss of him. That was sickly beautiful. Vinny, at loss will not evoke that emotion.

I would be Vinnie in real life. Smooth as silk on that dance floor, but salty as shit once I saw her enjoying herself during that group session.

Thread
06-25-2015, 10:31 PM
I would be Vinnie in real life. Smooth as silk on that dance floor, but salty as shit once I saw her enjoying herself during that group session.

& most men would react that way. You think you want it. But, at sight, you do not want it. But, it's in there (your head). And what you put in there stays in there. And why Lee plays it straight there. Never any mercy from Lee in this film. She is totally confused in the car afterward, she had a climax with a woman. She can't wrap her mind around it, but, she doesn't lash out at Vinny, instead she tries to reach for him---HER soul mate. No way. He condemns her not only as knee jerk male machismo, but, also to set her on the same level as he in his struggles with his own sexual ID. He'd get there, choose hetero and it'd be okay. But, Vinny can't see more than 2 minutes ahead.